User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 4 Jul 2008, 13:24   #1
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
For nothing can seem foul to those that win

Back in round 14 the lower half of the top 20 was in a state. These alliances were hitting bottom 20% galaxies with 6 waves a night with members almost always hitting planets close to the value and score bash limits and often teaming up with multiple planets in the same situation. It was cannibalising the lower end of the game and was meaning the members of these alliances were simply not growing. I had been seeing this happening so sat back a while, collecting the evidence to make a post about it. There were many alliances doing it but after a certain night I had plenty of evidence on one particle alliance, Orbit. They were hence used as the 'poster child' of my campaign to improve the fortunes of the lower ranked alliances.

No-one in Orbit liked having their failings plastered over the forums but while a few took on board what I was saying and worked to turn the alliance around (Something they did, before my post Orbit were on the way to being another of the alliances that turned up, did nothing and then faded into oblivion a few rounds later), others instead decided to focus their energies on waging a campaign of hate against myself and F-Crew. This isnt exactly the ideal situation for me but hey It helped improve Orbit and other alliances so I can live with that However this round it took a new twist.

PA is a game that forces you to work with your 'enemies' and over the rounds myself and other members of F-Crew have proven to some of Orbits Member base that we aren't the evil baby eaters that we are made out to be. As such these people often pass us information on what is being said about us which we then have a good laugh at. This round however multiple sources passed a log containing the following onto us.

<@Sin> when are we getting more channels#
<@Sin> on F-Crew TV
<@Juice> lol
<@Masta_Mark> i need to become a proper member
<@Masta_Mark> and get a script
<@Masta_Mark> and also need a ****ing BC to listen to me so i can actually attack
<@Masta_Mark> LOL

Could that really mean what we thought it meant. Had Masta_Mark created a second planet and got it accepted to F-Crew. Would a long time Orbit HC who was currently acting as a BC/DC (and no doubt backseat HCing) really stoop so low as to cheat. So we started to investigate, firstly we whoised Masta_Mark and got the following

Masta_Mark is ~Mark_cawd@Masta_Mark.users.netgamers.org

It didnt look like it would be much help as he was masking his ip with +x. However we still ran a check of the bot logs on our members to see if anything jumped out. It did

1214030933938 :dada!~Mark_cawd@[edited out-JBG]

The IP's couldnt be matched due to the +x but the full name set in his IRC client of Mark_Cawd matched that of the Masta_Mark client. Further Reasearch showed

[20:43] * Joins: Masta_Mark (~Mark_cawd@Masta_Mark.users.netgamers.org)
[10:06] * Joins: Dadavester ([email protected])

and

[08:30] * Quits: Dadavester ([email protected]) (Quit: It is time to start anew, only through complete destruction can we rebuild.)
[11:46] * Quits: Masta_Mark (~Mark_cawd@Masta_Mark.users.netgamers.org) (Quit: It is time to start anew, only through complete destruction can we rebuild.)

With this information we reduced Masta_Mrks multi accounts access, we were going to just remove it but felt it would leave us in a better situation to continue to collect evidence against him. With the evidence we had we went off to the multihunters and passed our evidence on

We then had some further talks with our various friends in Orbit who confirmed that it was widely known what Masta_Mark was doing, certainly in the HC and the inner circle and that on the whole they were happy with it. At least 3 of them said they were so dissapointed with the respected people in the alliance stooping so low that they also went and reported the cheating to the multi hunters. We also found out that Orbit had been in deep talks with both Hidden Agenda and ASS. We knew all 3 were hitting us but werent aware that it was organised. I have to say I'm a little dissapointed with ASS due to their strong ties with F-Crew that they would join with Orbit against us, especially when Fatrick organised it who was a member of us who we happily let leave to become ASS hc and like alot of ex F-Crew on the ASS HC is on good terms with us. Both HA and ASS certainly benifited from the information gleened by Orbit and I just hope both of these alliances werent knowingly using intel gathered from cheating. Having spoken to people in ASS though its hard to be sure as communication seems to be lacking with them at times (I knew more about certain things to do with their alliance than the HC i spoke to did, so its possible that if some did know it just wasnt passed on)

Next we realise that the multi planet was acting as a scanner, it wasnt scanning for us, or even had the share scans with alliance set. It was doing scans though, once again breaking another rule when it comes to support planets. This was also passed onto the Multihunters

With the MH having seemingly stalled in their investigation (Although i'm led to believe the lead MH in the case was away) we decided there was no more evidence to find so kicked the multi account. Within a fe ticks this account was set to be deleted by Masta_Mark after all it was of no use anymore adding further evidence to the case.

This morning Masta_Marks main account was closed. Much to his disgust. By all accounts he stated he wants to Flay the MH's.

Now after the Denial HC and senior members cheating we now have Orbit HC and Senior members partaking in cheating. While Orbits cheating doesnt have the game impact that Denials did atleast Denials had a proper goal, Orbits cheating was based on an old grudge that they should have got over long ago and its pretty sad that Masta_mark and the Orbit HC were willing to destroy Orbits reputation over it.

When will alliance HC's and Senior members realise they are supposed to be setting an example and by cheating and authorising cheating they tell their members its ok cheat if it means you acheive your goals. It just ruins the game for all of us and forces more and more restrictions to curb this behavior.
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 5 Jul 2008 at 14:56.
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2008, 13:39   #2
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: For nothing can seem foul to those that win

This is the first time I've ever botherd to read a whole Wakey post, and alas, I have not stabbed my eyes out!

We all know Orbit are full of shitheads, this only comfirms it.
Unread 4 Jul 2008, 13:40   #3
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

That is so heroically and blatantly over-the-top I don't quite know what to say!
Unread 4 Jul 2008, 13:49   #4
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Life's hard sometimes.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2008, 13:59   #5
Fatrick
Farmer Smurf

Fatrick can only hope to improve

Aye, its all very exciting.

Anyway,

1. I had no idea that Masta was cheating
2. We didnt use his coords, only our own that our Intel HC gathered
3. We decided to attackk F-Crew as they were our main threat to a T10 finish
4. As im aware there are no NAPs between ASS and F-Crew, history of our respective allies is irrelevant in my opinion

I have no rival; No man can be my equal
Fatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2008, 14:20   #6
MAsta_MArk
Welsh palestinian!

MAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to behold

Id like to say this was wholely upon my own initative and the HC did not realise i had actually done it and had actually warned me off doing it.
None of the HC or command team knew anything of what i had actually done.

Also i gleaned no infomation from this as once my brother actually gave up playing his account i did pretty much nothing with it except build cons and research incase my bro came back to it.
A few days ago he told me he had no intention of coming back to the game i set the planet to be deleted.
I didn't use the planet to defend either me or my alliance mates.
I did no cheating apart from breaking the rules.

I will not post again on this thread.
Unread 4 Jul 2008, 14:22   #7
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAsta_MArk

I will not post again on this thread.

Thank god.
Unread 4 Jul 2008, 14:39   #8
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I will not play again this round.
I fixed your post for you.
Unread 4 Jul 2008, 14:43   #9
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

just to re-iterate kargool there

" I did no cheating apart from breaking the rules."
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2008, 14:43   #10
Smokeh
Kitty handler

Smokeh will become famous soon enoughSmokeh will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatrick
Aye, its all very exciting.

Anyway,

1. I had no idea that Masta was cheating
2. We didnt use his coords, only our own that our Intel HC gathered
3. We decided to attackk F-Crew as they were our main threat to a T10 finish
4. As im aware there are no NAPs between ASS and F-Crew, history of our respective allies is irrelevant in my opinion
My heart is breaking inside.
Unread 4 Jul 2008, 14:51   #11
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Must have been one of the stupidest ways of spying i've seen, well done mark!
DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2008, 14:51   #12
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
just to re-iterate kargool there

" I did no cheating apart from breaking the rules."
That's golden. But it's better rephrased as I did no cheating apart from cheating, I think?

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2008, 16:11   #13
ana3d

ana3d is an unknown quantity at this point

internetrage
Unread 4 Jul 2008, 18:20   #14
Aedolaws

Aedolaws is on a distinguished road

Calm down people, no big deal, a cheat here and a cheat there, who is counting? who cares? Let the MHs do their job and slap Orbit's wrist as we usually tell them to do to alliances that harbor cheaters and lets get on with our lives. Why not tolerate those who tolerate cheating? It is the simplest way to keep playing! And in all fairness we should not punish the innocent right!? Is a game after all, right? And truth be told the culprit has been caught and punished, right? Certainly no one wants 3 or 4 pages long chains of 1k words posts from 2 or 3 people challenging an entire alliance about their cheating and worrying about eradicating the precedent they have set. (And in all honesty I do not want to get banned again.)

So, lets just stick our heads up in our asses and joyfully scream: la la la la la la la la la la la la la...! is not going to happen again! is not going to happen again! is not going to happen again! is not going to happen again! is not going to happen again! is not going to happen again! is not going to happen again! is not going to happen again! ... hey, who knows, it may not happen again if we all wish it very, very hard!

Last edited by Aedolaws; 4 Jul 2008 at 22:50.
Aedolaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2008, 19:21   #15
Juice
The liquid crusader

Juice is on a distinguished road

lol Aedolaws, I was laughing that much at your reply I spat my beer out.
Unread 4 Jul 2008, 20:14   #16
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

One word, and one word only applies

SCUM
Unread 4 Jul 2008, 20:27   #17
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

does this mean f-crew wont be finishing #1 ally this round :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Your attempts to be e-cool have been noted and laughed off as terrible.
stay_posi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2008, 21:25   #18
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juice
lol Aedolaws, I was laughing that much at your reply I spat my beer out.
Spilling beer should be a punishable offense. Lick it up!

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2008, 22:25   #19
Juice
The liquid crusader

Juice is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
Spilling beer should be a punishable offense. Lick it up!
It's ok i did
Unread 5 Jul 2008, 08:10   #20
Vladel
Retired

Vladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really nice

So what was the point?

Rnd 26-32 Jenova Denial (BC) Newdawn (HC)

Rnd 33 Retired
Vladel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2008, 08:43   #21
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"For nothing can seem foul to those that win"

Orbit: winners of PA
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2008, 13:08   #22
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
This is the first time I've ever botherd to read a whole Wakey post, and alas, I have not stabbed my eyes out!

We all know Orbit are full of shitheads, this only comfirms it.
Kargool tbh your posting has always been bad, perhaps awful. However since you have joined the AD masses at #ascendancy your posting has become terrifically dreadful, its just common #ascendancy talk.. it justs pathetic.. its like your just a robot of #ascendancy, similar to postings of that of jer,benneh,mz etc, its sorta different to that of JBG, Jester as they seemingly have a brain.. but my goodness Kargool BE YOUR OWN MAN!!!

Anyway i dont really see the problem here, everyone does a little bit of spying etc, Wakey by using Orbit members against Orbit that digusts me, would you like it the other way round?

exactly.

Masta_Mark well done, for your actions you have made a breif enjoyable read for me, thankyou, God Bless Orbit

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2008, 13:12   #23
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

And we have a winner.

The retard of the round award goes to CBA. Again.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2008, 13:17   #24
Criminal

Criminal is an unknown quantity at this point

i just wounder how many rounds they have been doing this.. im surtan on that many of the hc/bc's in those allys got a "gf" or "brother" that uses the same computer..

i knew orbit was an unmoral ally, so didnt get to shocked there..but im woundering about if the other allys knew.. my guess r that they did.. and that thought dissepoints me.. bashing out that ally that is known to have the most newbees..

though now i understand why it gets less and less players in this brilliant game..

Last edited by Criminal; 5 Jul 2008 at 14:04.
Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2008, 14:51   #25
Membrivio
Leader of the Membrivians
Curveball Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion

Membrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Criminal
i just wounder how many rounds they have been doing this.. im surtan on that many of the hc/bc's in those allys got a "gf" or "brother" that uses the same computer..
Here I feel I have to step in. Your blatant accusation that Orbit's HC and BC have been doing this for rounds is quite frankly pure nonsense!
In the time I have been in Orbit within the command ranks (as you can see in my signature for most of my PA life) this has not been the case. That is: not with consent of HC nor BC and as far we could have known. We have never approved any kind of cheating.
If you think you can prove this otherwise, I invite you to do so.

On the Masta_Mark case: If he cheated, he was rightfully closed. Simple as that.
R35/36: p3nguins
R37: Evolution
R48: ODDR
R49: CT
[KB] [Mercenaries] [p0ny]

The intelligent man finds almost everything ridiculous, the sensible man hardly anything. (J.W. Goethe)
Membrivio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2008, 15:26   #26
Criminal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Membrivio
Here I feel I have to step in. Your blatant accusation that Orbit's HC and BC have been doing this for rounds is quite frankly pure nonsense!
In the time I have been in Orbit within the command ranks (as you can see in my signature for most of my PA life) this has not been the case. That is: not with consent of HC nor BC and as far we could have known. We have never approved any kind of cheating.

On the Masta_Mark case: If he cheated, he was rightfully closed. Simple as that.
well.. i wouldnt expect any to tell if they did.. as i made pretty clear, it was my thoughts around it.. im not accusing singelpersons.. but as i see it was a "f-crew tv" in orbits pivate channel, i can just assume all high up there, was in on it.. or it wouldnt have been an issue at all. and having those kind of players as bosses, dont make a good examples for new players.

ofcourse there is peoples loving this game and aint agreeing on it.. but its pretty clear some orbit members( i can only assume) that has answered here, supporting mike, that dont feel the same as us.

and how should i be able to prove it? as i said im just assuming.. i think some of your guys are doing a perfect job on that, themself.. and to answer your last line.. he did cheat, got cought and deleted.. he even admited it here.. its not, if he cheated.. and dont get angry at me, mate.. your guys is the one to blame for me getting that opinion..

could be im the only one with it, for all i know.

Last edited by Criminal; 5 Jul 2008 at 16:02.
Unread 5 Jul 2008, 15:58   #27
Membrivio

Membrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
well.. i wouldnt expect any to tell if they did.. as i made pretty clear, it was my thoughts around it.. im not accusing singelpersons..

ofcourse there is peoples loving this game and aint agreeing on it.. but its pretty clear some orbit members( i can only assume) that has answered here, supporting mike, that dont feel the same as us.

and how should i be able to prove it? as i said im just assuming.. i think some of your guys are doing a perfect job on that, themself..
No, you were "surtan". Certainty = knowing, not thinking. So if you know, on what do you base this knowledge? And you do accuse every single HC/BC of Orbit of the last rounds by talking such crap.

Orbiters who have reacted here are: Juice and Masta_Mark. Masta has made a statement and Juice didn't support Masta_Mark, he was just making a funny remark. So there goes another one of your silly assumptions.

And of course you can assume **** all. And that does make you look like a fool, indeed. Have fun assuming around.

The intelligent man finds almost everything ridiculous, the sensible man hardly anything. (J.W. Goethe)
Unread 5 Jul 2008, 16:17   #28
Criminal

thx..

have to say im impressed.. i see i didnt type it just like i ment, and i guess u can take it like that if u want to argue and make a case.. my english isnt the best, and i have never said im the brightest.. and i didnt know details around itl.. but as u keep on adding them, i cant say you did anythin to change them. exept giving me as a fact that your ally knew, but didnt do anything about it.. only a few that didnt approve.. but nothing got done..but just your act now, sais more about you than me, mate..

its not me that are trying to prove im not a cheater.. or needs to, for that matter..

Last edited by Criminal; 5 Jul 2008 at 16:42.
Unread 5 Jul 2008, 16:30   #29
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

The HC's did know about the cheating. The "F-Crew TV" log came from their HC channel. Coupled with the fact that Masta_Mark actually stated they did know he was intending to (He states they tried to discourage him so he discussed it with them) and the fact that "F-Crew TV" was being openly discussed in the HC channel (and between some HC and the trusted members) they had an idea what was going on. How responsable each HC member needs held for what happens I'm not sure but they clearly didnt do a good enough job of persuading him not to and some simply choose to turn a blind eye knowing they could do what many in Denial did and just state "we knew nothing about it" if caught while benefitting from it while it remained undetected
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 5 Jul 2008, 16:46   #30
Membrivio

Quote:
thx..

have to say im impressed.. i see i didnt type it just like i ment, and i guess u can take it like that if u want to argue and make a case.. my english isnt the best, and i have never said im the brightest.. and i didnt know details around itl.. but as u keep on adding them, i cant say you did anythin to change them. exept giving me as a fact that your ally knew, but didnt do anything about it.. only a few that didnt approve.. but nothing got done..but just your act now, sais more about you than me, mate..

its not me that are trying to prove im not a cheater.. or needs to, for that matter..
I am not playing at all nor HCing. And what I wrote didn't contain any details. They are readily available information for anyone who looks further than his own nose.
I asked you to prove your accusation. You didn't. Go read my posts again and see where I stated I knew all about this situation. I didn't. I said I disapproved any cheating. Did you read that? Probably not. Says more about you than about me, m8.

Last edited by Membrivio; 7 Jul 2008 at 11:23. Reason: wording, essence stays same
Unread 5 Jul 2008, 16:58   #31
Membrivio

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
The HC's did know about the cheating. The "F-Crew TV" log came from their HC channel. Coupled with the fact that Masta_Mark actually stated they did know he was intending to (He states they tried to discourage him so he discussed it with them) and the fact that "F-Crew TV" was being openly discussed in the HC channel (and between some HC and the trusted members) they had an idea what was going on. How responsable each HC member needs held for what happens I'm not sure but they clearly didnt do a good enough job of persuading him not to and some simply choose to turn a blind eye knowing they could do what many in Denial did and just state "we knew nothing about it" if caught while benefitting from it while it remained undetected
Well, Wakey, tbh I don't know all about the situation. And I am not taking part in the discussion who should be punished (if so!) further etc as I might be biased. I did state that if Masta_Mark cheated he was rightfully closed.
However, what I was aiming at in the comment you quoted is the mere suggestion that we (the HC team until round 26) were accomodating cheating or even participating in it. That is an accusation that you have to agree with me that doesn't hold.

Unread 5 Jul 2008, 16:59   #32
Criminal

how should i know if your playing or not.. its not me that should prove anything, mate..

they cheated, and many knew.. your just making an ass of yourself by picking on me, and leading this convo to another thing than orbits cheating.

my thoughts still are the same, though.. u did a bad job changing them..

Last edited by Criminal; 5 Jul 2008 at 17:07.
Unread 5 Jul 2008, 17:11   #33
Membrivio

Quote:
how should i know if your playing or not.. its not me that should prove anything, mate..

they cheated, and many knew.. your just making an ass of yourself by picking on me, and leading this convo to another thing than orbits cheating.

my thoughts still are the same, just that its no wounder orbit got that rumor as it has, with people like you running it.. i guess they should be glad ur not playing.. or did u to get cought and deleted?
I am not picking on you, I am just making a point that you don't seem to understand.
If you don't have enough information: ask for it or try to find out by reading stuff.
As you can see you made this discussion lead somewhere else: namely by accusing the HC/BC of the previous rounds of cheating. That is on which I reacted. I stated that before as well.
As you could have read I disapproved cheating... *sigh*
I stated that before as well.
To the last bit I will not even react. What you wrote there is just pathetic.

Last edited by Membrivio; 7 Jul 2008 at 11:24. Reason: wording, essence stays same
Unread 5 Jul 2008, 17:31   #34
Criminal

well the last part, i saw myself hadnt anything here to do, so changed it before u replyed.. but i see perfect what u and others have written.. and i still feels the same.. but if u can stop using my first reply as a source, when i thought i explayined in pretty clear text what i ment, in the secound.. so im not buying your reason to continue on that.. but i guess when u cant think of any more, u take what u got.. but im not changing a post after i had an answer. that should even u understand..

but if u had read it abit better, u would have seen they was cheating, and as some approved it, its no reason for that that shouldnt have happened before.. and as u constantly trying to pick on me, when its them that has deserved beeing questioned and woundered about.. i can be a fool on many things, but i dont feel as one in this case, questening orbits or others role in this.. ofc the one that gets caught wont tell on others.. and that ur a ex orbit hc, and are making this much effort into making me look bad instead of orbit good, makes me even more unsertan.

Last edited by Criminal; 5 Jul 2008 at 18:05.
Unread 5 Jul 2008, 18:29   #35
Membrivio

Quote:
well the last part, i saw myself hadnt anything here to do, so changed it before u replyed.. but i see perfect what u and others have written.. and i still feels the same.. but if u can stop using my first reply as a source, when i thought i explayined in pretty clear text what i ment, in the secound.. so im not buying your reason to continue on that.. but i guess when u cant think of any more, u take what u got.. but im not changing a post after i had an answer. that should even u understand..

but if u had read it abit better, u would have seen they was cheating, and as some approved it, its no reason for that that shouldnt have happened before.. and as u constantly trying to pick on me, when its them that has deserved beeing questioned and woundered about.. i can be a fool on many things, but i dont feel as one in this case, questening orbits or others role in this.. ofc the one that gets caught wont tell on others.. and that ur a ex orbit hc, and are making this much effort into making me look bad instead of orbit good, makes me even more unsertan.
This is the last post I will make here.
Your first part:
I see you posted a reaction, then I make a reply. If you change parts in between I can't help. I am reacting to the for me most recent post.
To your second part: I have not made an ordeal on the situation at hand. I will stay away from that as I might be biased. I have stated that before. I was talking about the rounds before. I stated that earlier as well. I have disapproved cheating: I stated that in my former posts as well. I am not trying to make you look bad, I am trying to get you to understand about which issue I am writing. I hope that is clear by now.
Cheers.

Last edited by Membrivio; 7 Jul 2008 at 11:25. Reason: wording, essence stays same
Unread 5 Jul 2008, 18:31   #36
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

i vote we give him an award for worst spy of the round !
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2008, 20:33   #37
wakey
Hamster

Quote:
This is the last post I will make here.
Your first part:
I see you posted a reaction, then I make a reply. If you change parts in between I can't help. I am reacting to the for me most recent post.
To your second part: I have not made an ordeal on the situation at hand. I will stay away from that as I might be biased. I have stated that before. I was talking about the rounds before. I stated that earlier as well. I have condoned cheating: I stated that in my former posts as well. I am not trying to make you look bad, I am trying to get you to understand about which issue I am writing. I hope that is clear by now.
Cheers.
As I said to you on IRC, the person caught cheating and some of those who openly knew about it are fairly senior. Their actions will cast doubt not only on the current command but any command in the past they have been part of. Its just something you will have to live with and all you can do is vouch for yourself and just be happy knowing that no matter what others think, that you yourself didnt cheat.

Hopefully this was the first and only time these people have cheated or openly known about cheating happening in Orbit but also I hope that people arent too quick to rush to the "a silly one off mistake" explanation that we see every alliance that recruits elviz uses. It needs the honest HC, the honest command members, the members and community members (such as yourself) to really put everyone under a mircroscope and ensure that the kind of apathy to cheating that seemed to come out of Denial doesnt happen with Orbit. Its for the community of Orbit to take a hardline against cheating and to clean its house so as to start rebuilding your repuation and start to remove the doubt thats been placed on your past and your future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith
i vote we give him an award for worst spy of the round !
I'm not really that sure he was 'that' bad. If people in his own alliance hadn't had some ethics and were disgusted by what he did and hadnt shopped him it may have remain undetected, at the very least would have taken longer.
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 5 Jul 2008, 21:01   #38
Ceadrath

Ceadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to all

sup mem

-Cead
Ceadrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2008, 02:20   #39
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I know i am late..but man thats a heroic statement, loving it...

Retired.
ElAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2008, 09:13   #40
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Orbit must pay for such evil schemes. The PA community will not tolerate underhanded tactics such as these. Therefore, orbit, being the cheaters they are, and the entire member base being aware of the indescretions of each player, including their leaders, should be penalised to the utmost degree. I suggest, Game approaches all non cheating alliance HC, and plans an Orbit bash night, involving no less than 5 alliances. Orbit are cheaters, so it is written, so it must be done.
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2008, 09:22   #41
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

#orbit.priv: "Welcome to Denial.JNR"
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2008, 11:46   #42
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with JungleMuffin!
Where's the community uproar to bash orbit into the ground?

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2008, 12:48   #43
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"Orbit"
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2008, 13:49   #44
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
Because you have to protect the stupid against themselves. I'd say outfit Orbit with padded ships.
Unread 6 Jul 2008, 16:26   #45
Aedolaws

Aedolaws is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin]
Orbit must pay for such evil schemes. The PA community will not tolerate underhanded tactics such as these. Therefore, orbit, being the cheaters they are, and the entire member base being aware of the indescretions of each player, including their leaders, should be penalised to the utmost degree. I suggest, Game approaches all non cheating alliance HC, and plans an Orbit bash night, involving no less than 5 alliances. Orbit are cheaters, so it is written, so it must be done.
I know you are trying to be sarcastic, let me reply with my old reply!

Quote:
So, lets just stick our heads up in our asses and joyfully scream: la la la la la la la la la la la la la...! is not going to happen again! is not going to happen again! is not going to happen again! is not going to happen again! is not going to happen again! is not going to happen again! is not going to happen again! is not going to happen again! ... hey, who knows, it may not happen again if we all wish it very, very hard!
Aedolaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2008, 02:12   #46
The PK
i also havent heard of me

The PK is on a distinguished road

As far as HA's involvement. We simly were not involved. We were approached by HC's of both alliances to see if they wanted to team up against you and share intel. We saw no reason to get involved as you 3 would beat up on each other and we'd keep our roid lead on y'all, which we have done for 90% of the round. The only few nights we targetted F-Crew at all were in response to you targetting our planets with sk's. The cheating of Orbit HC's are both shocking and unpleasant. We hope that MH does all things necessary if they haven't done it fully yet. We wish the members of F-Crew and ASS a fun end and to those in Orbit who were not part of the cheating acts.

Currently purring

Former HA HC, CT DC

Still useless.
The PK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2008, 02:20   #47
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

although my hc's didn't want me to im responding to this, i don't have the wisdom not to

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
We then had some further talks with our various friends in Orbit who confirmed that it was widely known what Masta_Mark was doing, certainly in the HC and the inner circle and that on the whole they were happy with it. At least 3 of them said they were so dissapointed with the respected people in the alliance stooping so low that they also went and reported the cheating to the multi hunters. We also found out that Orbit had been in deep talks with both Hidden Agenda and ASS. We knew all 3 were hitting us but werent aware that it was organised. I have to say I'm a little dissapointed with ASS due to their strong ties with F-Crew that they would join with Orbit against us, especially when Fatrick organised it who was a member of us who we happily let leave to become ASS hc and like alot of ex F-Crew on the ASS HC is on good terms with us. Both HA and ASS certainly benifited from the information gleened by Orbit and I just hope both of these alliances werent knowingly using intel gathered from cheating. Having spoken to people in ASS though its hard to be sure as communication seems to be lacking with them at times (I knew more about certain things to do with their alliance than the HC i spoke to did, so its possible that if some did know it just wasnt passed on).
i have been in HA for 8 rounds now, 5 th round as a bc, and you accusing any of our hc's being involved in cheating pisses me off. i have always known our hc's as playing fair.

and as one of two bc's gathering intel i can assure you that we never had any sort of contact with orbit to share intel.

besides if any descent cooperation between ass, orbit and h-a existed do you really think you would have any roids left?

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2008, 09:59   #48
Turtle

Turtle has a spectacular aura aboutTurtle has a spectacular aura aboutTurtle has a spectacular aura about

Orbit's not competing for #1 alliance duhhhh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
Unread 7 Jul 2008, 10:46   #49
Spectator1
Unregistered User

Spectator1 is a splendid one to beholdSpectator1 is a splendid one to beholdSpectator1 is a splendid one to beholdSpectator1 is a splendid one to beholdSpectator1 is a splendid one to beholdSpectator1 is a splendid one to beholdSpectator1 is a splendid one to behold

[insert uproar about a HC doing such a thing]

[insert uproar about false accusation of Hidden Agenda]

Know your facts

If I remeber correctly:
r1 LBF =LOST's Buccaneers Flotilla
r2&3 LBF (Information Officer)
r15 HA =Hidden Agenda
r16&17 HA (BC)
r18-23 HA (HC)
Currently on Hiatus
Spectator1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2008, 11:09   #50
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle
Orbit's not competing for #1 alliance duhhhh!
Right, good to see hypocrasy is still running deep within the pa-community.
When an alliance's members / hc are caught cheating we're judging with double standards...
1) Running for #1 and being unliked = bash bash bash
2) Not running for anything = oooh, look at the cute orbiters trying to cheat, lets give them some crayons to colour pretty pictures with...

I'm actually not advocating for people to do a mass gangbang on orbit, I just find it a bit strange that Denial needed to be bashed by almost all allies because they cheated and another alliance just gets a comment like "we should put padding on their ships" ...

Either bash all alliances caught cheating equally OR actually admit that the bashing of denial had nothing to do with the cheating and that it was just a good excuse to do it...

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote