User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

View Poll Results: Most hated PA player?
Alki 19 13.29%
JBG 5 3.50%
Lokken 4 2.80%
Cartman 3 2.10%
Mobrulz 3 2.10%
Chronox 24 16.78%
CBA 59 41.26%
Kjeldoran 2 1.40%
Killmark 17 11.89%
Hicks 1 0.70%
Keystroke 1 0.70%
angryduck 5 3.50%
Voters: 143. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 12 Nov 2007, 01:45   #1
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Top 5 Most HATED PA players

1.alki
firstly i'd like to categorise Ascendancy, as the downfall of PA,, bug abusers, he, old alki, is in this group, but he is lamer then lame... his posting is pathetic.. and he seems to have no respect for others... he is also very arragant...
2.JBG
Ascendancy... also in the 'forum asc' category, very lame, go around del posts from people not in their jerking circle
3.lokken
same as JBG but seems quieter, not so much of a prick
4.cartman
only had a few convos, just seems very lame tbh... will never admit anything he done wrong, his got this whole lame attitude going on
5.mobrulz
well this guy is pathetic, for more info read angels history....

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 01:49   #2
Coeus

Coeus is on a distinguished road
Re: Top 5 Most HATED PA players

.6 CBA - Has the tendancy to post badly worded and grammatically unsound posts!

Hmmmmm ;-p

Last edited by Coeus; 12 Nov 2007 at 02:07.
Coeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 01:56   #3
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

Chronox would be the only one i know to make such a list... my personal reasons behind this stem from R20 when just after shuffle he found out our gal channel (not sure how, maybe /whois) joined it and got all our intel from the beginner ingal who kindly entrusted him with all our information on overview by convincing him that he was ingal Information which ofc he handed out to his alliance and anyone else that would care to listen. Ironically, later in the round he exiled in which led to numerous colourful gal discussions. Fortunately we ended up winning the round as a gal and may have not been able todo it without Chronox, but he sure caused alot of heated arguements :<

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 02:15   #4
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
1.alki
firstly i'd like to categorise Ascendancy, as the downfall of PA,, bug abusers, he, old alki, is in this group, but he is lamer then lame... his posting is pathetic.. and he seems to have no respect for others... he is also very arragant...
2.JBG
Ascendancy... also in the 'forum asc' category, very lame, go around del posts from people not in their jerking circle
3.lokken
same as JBG but seems quieter, not so much of a prick
4.cartman
only had a few convos, just seems very lame tbh... will never admit anything he done wrong, his got this whole lame attitude going on
5.mobrulz
well this guy is pathetic, for more info read angels history....
So basically you are bitter with Ascendancy.. did u really need two threads to state that? :\
To be honest JBG, Lokken, Cartman and jer are amongst the least retarded people in this community, and mobrulz is hardly the antichrist either so I suggest u go outside and get some fresh air dude..
Furthermore..it spells "arrogant" not "arragant" it gets tedious when u consistently spell it wrong :\

ps. Alki is a newb.. but he isnt a bad person.
pps. ur mum..
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 11:22   #5
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

I only have one:

1) CBA. Shit poster who really struggles at wording himself and should really do another couple of years at elementary school.
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 17:38   #6
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlaTa
I think CBA should visit a doctor. Filled with that much hate, it needs profesional help.
i dont hate that many people.. its the publics most hated, not my most hated ^^

Unread 12 Nov 2007, 18:06   #7
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
i dont hate that many people.. its the publics most hated, not my most hated ^^

And did you make a poll about that?
Ohh, and isn't your signature saying *The Posts i make are representing myself and myself only.. no one influences my opinion, i post from the heart* ... And suddenly you speak for whole community?
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 18:11   #8
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Poll added so we can find out what the community actually believes! Everyone who gets a nomination and an explanation attached I'll add to the poll.
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 18:19   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This isn't one of the polls I can see who voted for who on.
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 18:43   #10
[Unknown]
Angels

[Unknown] is an unknown quantity at this point

lol at Alki being up there. It'll jsut give him an ego boost.
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 18:56   #11
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

i voted for myself

http://www.shortmail.net/?page=pad&h...8a3fd98ec1946b
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 19:00   #12
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I wasn't able to read through that. It was too painful.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 19:02   #13
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
This isn't one of the polls I can see who voted for who on.
I thought all mods ( and by extention, supermods ) could see who voted for what, regardless of the poll type.
Anyway this thread is dire, as is the other 'most hated'.
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 19:03   #14
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
I thought all mods ( and by extention, supermods ) could see who voted for what, regardless of the poll type.
Anyway this thread is dire, as is the other 'most hated'.

no Phil, your mere existance is dire

Unread 12 Nov 2007, 19:11   #15
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
Nope, only if the option is set to ON when creating the poll.
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 19:14   #16
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

Poll Options
Most hated PA player?
Alki
JBG
Lokken
Cartman
Mobrulz
Chronox
CBA

You missed off the "Who on earth are these people" option.
And, maybe, the "Who cares?" option.
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 23:09   #17
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Most dislikeable ones!

Kjeldoren; for being a generel twat, even had him ingal once...did absolutely nothing for the gal.

Hicks; He actually believes he is better human being then most people !?

Keystroke; for being so pigheaded and refusing to get help from other alliances (not counting f-crew)

Killmark ; for his massive cheating and as a result made SO many good players leave.

(Edit: thx Mzyxptik)

Last edited by MotoX; 13 Nov 2007 at 00:04.
MotoX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 23:37   #18
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You mean Killmark, presumably?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2007, 09:58   #19
jelle
LCH

jelle is an unknown quantity at this point

CBA go and be bored some other place please.

JNC - One Addiction, One Passion and One Goal

16:57 [Satyr] gonna play speedy tomorrow dude?
16:58 [Satyr] need a couple of gays to have some fun
14:44 [@Oizo]: i need more penis
22:27 [@Jumper] im not hardcock

Viking hoisting the Raven Banner high!
jelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2007, 13:50   #20
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

when have i ever abused a bug btw? :\
Unread 13 Nov 2007, 14:07   #21
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

CBA leading the polls? who is this guy? he must be a complete bastard to have that many votes ¬_¬

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2007, 14:48   #22
sale
Bavarian Barbarian

sale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of light

nah, he just started the thread :P
sale is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2007, 15:54   #23
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

i'll never-ever post again something related "poll"
Unread 13 Nov 2007, 16:58   #24
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Hello

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2007, 18:04   #25
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Some of the names are laughable at best.

What exactly have ppl such as JBG, Lokken etc (people who work hard on these forums, well work on these forums) and have done a lot for the game itslef got to be hated for?

Basically only time I would call players hated is when they abuse people in a nasty and illegal way. As per the alliance thread, most people dont know what the word hated means.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2007, 19:07   #26
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
What exactly have ppl such as JBG, Lokken etc (people who work hard on these forums, well work on these forums) and have done a lot for the game itslef got to be hated for?
Miiiight be that someone dislike* them even if they do/did alot to the game.

*Don't like the word hate

VisioN Forever!
tobbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2007, 21:29   #27
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

i nominate Angryduck

oh and i nominate myself for the fact that im a ****, and i find it unlikely that anyone at all can like me <3
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2007, 23:50   #28
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

If 4 out of 7 people that played PA hated me the most I'd kill myself. Just a thought.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2007, 23:55   #29
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
If 4 out of 7 people that played PA hated me the most I'd kill myself. Just a thought.
Is this some kind of campaign for votes?
Unread 13 Nov 2007, 23:57   #30
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

CBA, seriously, you've always been a cool person to me on IRC.
You never did anything that would make me dislike you...

But stop posting on the forum please, it's just not good for you.

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2007, 00:04   #31
Membrivio
Leader of the Membrivians
Curveball Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion

Membrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman
oh and i nominate myself for the fact that im a ****, and i find it unlikely that anyone at all can like me <3
I like you, Foxnub

That is one!

(Edit: I do not like the word "hate" as well, it is way too strong)
R35/36: p3nguins
R37: Evolution
R48: ODDR
R49: CT
[KB] [Mercenaries] [p0ny]

The intelligent man finds almost everything ridiculous, the sensible man hardly anything. (J.W. Goethe)

Last edited by Membrivio; 14 Nov 2007 at 00:21.
Membrivio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2007, 04:10   #32
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

On a whim, CBA for starting this thread.

Secondly, for having such fine people as JBG and lokken listed.

OK, and Alki to a somewhat lesser extent.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2007, 21:47   #33
Pilgrim
Bline

Pilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these parts

im surprised JBG hasnt already deleted this because people are calling him a c***
Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2007, 22:46   #34
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Cartman has a spectacular aura aboutCartman has a spectacular aura about

ok.. every such voting the nominee's should have a small speech so here goes.. after some brainstorming in eX priv chan ive got these reasons why you should vote for me (these are all statements from eXi's as i didnt want to compose a shitty list alone):

cba thinks im lame so you should to!
i eat children!
im having an affair with appoco
i eat newbies
i like the fish
im Norwegian
im abusing Spinner

not that much and good but hopefully more will be added.. so GO VOTE

regards
Cartman
Secretary of "Cartman for most hated" campaign
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief

Last edited by Cartman; 16 Nov 2007 at 22:55.
Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2007, 23:56   #35
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrim
im surprised JBG hasnt already deleted this because people are calling him a c***
The moderators are surprised you haven't killed yourself for some of the worst posts on the internet.
Unread 17 Nov 2007, 00:12   #36
Pilgrim
Bline

Pilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these partsPilgrim is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
The moderators are surprised you haven't killed yourself for some of the worst posts on the internet.
what a witty person you are lokken. i found that so funny. No wonder your name is on the list
Unread 17 Nov 2007, 00:55   #37
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrim
what a witty person you are lokken. i found that so funny. No wonder your name is on the list
Thankfully I'm not on that list, although I won't pretend I'm not slightly disappointed

I think we'd all be grateful if you removed yourself from the gene pool at the soonest possible opportunity.
Unread 17 Nov 2007, 01:01   #38
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Forum Wars V: The moderators strike back.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2007, 01:17   #39
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Thankfully I'm not on that list, although I won't pretend I'm not slightly disappointed

I think we'd all be grateful if you removed yourself from the gene pool at the soonest possible opportunity.

furball how about you a clue... the only reason you aint on that list is because quite frankly, your insignificant

Unread 17 Nov 2007, 01:18   #40
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken

lokken i would suggest you re-read what you have written... please

you sound like a complete and utter idiot

Unread 17 Nov 2007, 01:21   #41
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
furball how about you a clue... the only reason you aint on that list is because quite frankly, your insignificant
You certainly weren't saying that on Tuesday evening.
Unread 17 Nov 2007, 01:23   #42
CBA
Mind-boggling

oh noes furball, what was i saying on tuesday????

the 3 ban really hurt.... really...

i was prob beggin for it to be reduced to 56 hours or something

my god furball, your are the heightness of shiteness

Unread 17 Nov 2007, 01:26   #43
Pilgrim
Bline

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA

my god furball, your are the heightness of shiteness

lol
back to behaving now after my warning too
Unread 17 Nov 2007, 01:34   #44
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
oh noes furball, what was i saying on tuesday????

the 3 ban really hurt.... really...

i was prob beggin for it to be reduced to 56 hours or something
I can't remember which I found funnier - your sudden realisation halfway through our IRC conversation that I wasn't joking about banning you ("anyways can you unban me now, jokes over"), or your friend pming me begging for you not to be banned.

I'm not kidding, I really can't decide
Unread 17 Nov 2007, 01:40   #45
CBA
Mind-boggling

what friend pming you? i thought i had no friends??

and you are being serious now aint ya???

i asked you halfway through if your being serious omg...

Furball i did not that you for that much of a tit but really you are...

may i ask what you do in life? obviously nothing that involves management, interaction with humans etc... you really are a fool...

who in there right mind would even think about that statment

'can't remember which I found funnier - your sudden realisation halfway through our IRC conversation that I wasn't joking about banning you ("anyways can you unban me now, jokes over"), '

seriously Furball you have dissapointed me, iam embarrsed to know of you.

Unread 17 Nov 2007, 01:54   #46
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
may i ask what you do in life? obviously nothing that involves management, interaction with humans etc... you really are a fool...
When I read this I couldn't stop laughing. Actually, I'm still chuckling to myself now. It's quite ironic, you see.

Quite similar to your attempted insult on Tuesday night as well.

[00:15:41] <CBA> furball what do you do in life?
[00:17:13] <CBA> your unemployed, benefits??? government FTW eh?

Originality for the ****ing win, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public. I hope it's working out well for you.
Unread 17 Nov 2007, 02:47   #47
Alki
Drink is Good

hey can someone make a CBA translator please? he is quickly developing into the new Yeh i think
Unread 17 Nov 2007, 03:10   #48
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Dont feed the trolls
Unread 17 Nov 2007, 04:03   #49
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
i asked you halfway through if your being serious omg...
Furball i did not that you for that much of a tit but really you are...
who in there right mind would even think about that statment
I am embarrassed for the poor, unfortunate parents that got stuck with such a special child. Moreover, I'm disappointed that someone can be so ignorant in the use of their own language they write things like "i did not that you" in the horribly mistaken belief that it makes any sense at all. CBA must be as embarrassed to know of English as he is to know of Furball
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2007, 10:25   #50
Ceadrath

Ceadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
the heightness of shiteness

-Cead
Ceadrath is offline   Reply With Quote