User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 Jul 2003, 00:33   #1
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society
Great Tactic LDK

You have me stumped. One of the attacks I planned on you tonight is proving.... difficult. We cannot calc you see, the defenders are closed, a very large proportion, so we have no idea what will happen as we cannot scan them and see what they sent. A truly effective tactic. Very creative.

By the way LDK, have fun, I hope the fun and games we have organised give you as much fun as they have us. Despite the tactic mentioned above, I have noticed a spaark in many players today that has been absent too long. They once again are enjoying PA, and for that, you have my sincere thanks
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 00:35   #2
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
I'm not especially enjoying the actual attack, however, it gives me another instance of ineptitude with which to complain at the PA Team about.

blubb

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 00:36   #3
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future
Yup, today was the most exciting day for ages pa-wise... you could even feel it in the air

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 00:38   #4
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Bashar, you seem to blessed with a big mouth. Be careful not to trip over it again, ey?
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 00:39   #5
Scorpion-ice

Scorpion-ice is an unknown quantity at this point
aye, closed planets should be frozen totally with fleets too, or fleets returned to planet to stop such things happening, else multi's can still cause havoc.
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 00:41   #6
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpion-ice
aye, closed planets should be frozen totally with fleets too, or fleets returned to planet to stop such things happening, else multi's can still cause havoc.
Agreed. When a planet is closed all hostiles (and maybe friendlies) are recalled from it, so that noone can benefit from it being closed.

They should use the exact same reasoning for recalling fleets beloning to a closed planet.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Unread 10 Jul 2003, 00:41   #7
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
Bashar, you seem to blessed with a big mouth. Be careful not to trip over it again, ey?
Are you disagreeing? 60mil worth of closed defenders on one planet where most defenders are 3-5mil. I will let you make a decision, considering there are 37 defending fleets. That is a lot, whoever ran the defence must have known all was not well.

Also, the second paragraph I stand by, and it was not sarcasm. Lots of people are having fun today.
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 00:42   #8
Scorpion-ice

lots of fun and lack of sleep! ya forgot to mention the lack of sleep
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 00:43   #9
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Agreed. When a planet is closed all hostiles (and maybe friendlies) are recalled from it, so that noone can benefit from it being closed.

They should use the exact same reasoning for recalling fleets beloning to a closed planet.
We agree here, especially as this forms a sizable amount of the defence against us, and worse, we cannot find out what the defence is as scans can't get through. Not only are we losing out to multies, but we are flying blind into them because they are closed.
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 00:43   #10
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
lots of fun and lack of sleep! ya forgot to mention the lack of sleep
Nope, I done my part in this. Off to bed, good night
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 00:43   #11
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Originally posted by Bashar
Are you disagreeing? 60mil worth of closed defenders on one planet where most defenders are 3-5mil. I will let you make a decision, considering there are 37 defending fleets. That is a lot, whoever ran the defence must have known all was not well.

Also, the second paragraph I stand by, and it was not sarcasm. Lots of people are having fun today.
No no, your're quite correct in that closed planet's fleets should be recalled home. My point was just that you tend to run to the boards as soon as something seems to be going your way, to make a thread about it.

Unread 10 Jul 2003, 00:46   #12
Dreadnought

:|
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 01:03   #13
LORD-NIKO
Horny *******

LORD-NIKO is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking hehe

Typical cheaters ;p
Round 2: 77:18 (SL/LOST)
Round 3: 30:4 (TC)
Round 4: 170:17 (Knights)
Round 5: 35:23:12 (DTA)
Round 6: 8:17:3 (Silver/Ely/VtS)
Round 7: 29:21:3 (RaH Founder)
Round 8: 43:8:4 (RaH HC)
Round 9: 1:4:8 (RaH HC)
Round9.5: 26:5:9 (RaH HC)
----------------------------------------------
LORD-NIKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 01:26   #14
Eventh
Retired?

Eventh is an unknown quantity at this point
i agree totaly.. so far this day has been great.. i havent realy attacked or defended the last week/weeks.. and now finaly somethings happends..

im looking forward to the battlereport for the next tick.. will be fun=)

btw: im attacking xx:xx:xx atm, and attacking 1 of the defenders and 1 other guy in that gal=)

[edit]no coords ta - aryn [edit]

Last edited by Aryn; 10 Jul 2003 at 01:42.
Eventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 01:41   #15
Blend
r0x0r

Blend is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
True, remember my gal rnd6 getting bot-inc from Killmark, we actually lost some score since PA-crew didn't manage close'em all before they arrived...Even tho they stopped the ticks, heh

btw, hi Scorpion-Ice, nice to see you posting :P
Blend is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 02:32   #16
Scorpion-ice

hehe hiya mate, thought i might aswell register and annoy everyone on the forums as im up most of the nite waiting for meh gurly to call, wont see her til monday/tuesday
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 02:56   #17
Lillian
n00b :/

Lillian is an unknown quantity at this point
how come the roidcap is so low when there are 350 mill fleetscore on attackers side and 500 mill fleetscore on defenders?
Lillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 03:00   #18
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold
Because defenders fleet score doesn't contribute to the cap possibly, only the defenders planet itself?

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 03:03   #19
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Shev
Because defenders fleet score doesn't contribute to the cap possibly, only the defenders planet itself?

I dont think you needed to add that questionmark, it sounded like a question to me so a dot would have been fine
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 03:07   #20
Lillian
n00b :/

Lillian is an unknown quantity at this point
but then it would be a 350 mill fleet on a 69 mill planet... what cap would that be? 3%?

what an unfair system :/
Lillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 03:09   #21
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by dabult
I dont think you needed to add that questionmark, it sounded like a question to me so a dot would have been fine
Hmmm. Bloody good point there, it looks like I'm asking. :/

I just felt it sounded more sarcastic with the question mark, like it was something anyone would know.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 03:22   #22
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Lillian
but then it would be a 350 mill fleet on a 69 mill planet... what cap would that be? 3%?

what an unfair system :/
having defence increase cap would be very open to abuse (attackers defending with ships that dont target any of the attacking ships to ensure max cap for example)
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 05:43   #23
Perfection
Autonomous

Perfection will become famous soon enoughPerfection will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Shev
Hmmm. Bloody good point there, it looks like I'm asking. :/

I just felt it sounded more sarcastic with the question mark, like it was something anyone would know.

Youd be surprised at the amount of people, playing since r3/r4 that still think cap goes up with defending fleet score. It doesnt, for the still retarded among you, and hasnt done so for the past 4 rounds at least.
Perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 09:27   #24
Perfect

Perfect is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

yes i remember week ago LDK target was locked and attacking fleets were recalled. fact so lets recall all fleets or smth?
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 09:35   #25
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
No no, your're quite correct in that closed planet's fleets should be recalled home. My point was just that you tend to run to the boards as soon as something seems to be going your way, to make a thread about it.
Eh? You read what I said? The whole point was that due to closed planets, it wasn't going our way.
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 10:15   #26
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Quote:
Eh? You read what I said? The whole point was that due to closed planets, it wasn't going our way.
That wasn't the whole point though, was it?

Unread 10 Jul 2003, 10:25   #27
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
That wasn't the whole point though, was it?
There were 2 points, so you are right there. The first one is the point I clarified in my last post for those who mistook its meaning somehow, which I can't quite grasp why. The second was the fact that the game is becomming fun again. I said that due to a number of people I have seen on IRC who have suddenly gained lots of enthusiasm which wasn't there before, and also some have even stated that at last the game is becoming fun again. It was nice to see people saying that rather than saying "PA is crap, why the fk do I play it?". It makes the atmosphere within the community that much better when people are enjoying themselves. That can only be a good thing for us all
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 10:39   #28
Perfect

Quote:
There were 2 points, so you are right there. The first one is the point I clarified in my last post for those who mistook its meaning somehow, which I can't quite grasp why. The second was the fact that the game is becomming fun again. I said that due to a number of people I have seen on IRC who have suddenly gained lots of enthusiasm which wasn't there before, and also some have even stated that at last the game is becoming fun again. It was nice to see people saying that rather than saying "PA is crap, why the fk do I play it?". It makes the atmosphere within the community that much better when people are enjoying themselves. That can only be a good thing for us all
We are loosing - PA CRAP!!!!
We won few battles - PA = best game in the world

"lots of enthusiasm", learn to loose or smth
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 10:44   #29
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I thought it was far more fun to lose PA than to win it.
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 10:45   #30
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Originally posted by Perfect
We are loosing - PA CRAP!!!!
We won few battles - PA = best game in the world

"lots of enthusiasm", learn to loose or smth
I don't want to be loose, I still have some dignity you know.

Anyway, I am not sure what you are on about. You sound like you are trying to be smart, and if this is the case, you must be a hell of a lot smarter than me, cos I don't understand wtf you are on about.
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 11:40   #31
Perfect

Quote:
I don't want to be loose, I still have some dignity you know.

Anyway, I am not sure what you are on about. You sound like you are trying to be smart, and if this is the case, you must be a hell of a lot smarter than me, cos I don't understand wtf you are on about.
i`m trying to say:

1. pa is fun for u and ppl like u only when u`r on the winnig side. if u`r not u allways try to justify your self by some lame excuses

2. yes i might be smarter than u
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 11:46   #32
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
i`m trying to say:

1. pa is fun for u and ppl like u only when u`r on the winnig side. if u`r not u allways try to justify your self by some lame excuses

2. yes i might be smarter than u
but what you're actually saying is:

I'm a twat who'll try and give people a bit of stick on the boards for no apparent reason other than to make me feel "big"

The situation Bashar was talking about can be applied to almost any round of PA where there has been dominance and it isn't about "I'm getting beat so PA is ****" - it's more a case of people getting disheartened and only defending instead of attacking, which we all know is really where the fun of the game is.

penny --> clue --> get one :P

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 12:09   #33
Perfect

Quote:
Originally posted by mazzelaar
but what you're actually saying is:

I'm a twat who'll try and give people a bit of stick on the boards for no apparent reason other than to make me feel "big"

The situation Bashar was talking about can be applied to almost any round of PA where there has been dominance and it isn't about "I'm getting beat so PA is ****" - it's more a case of people getting disheartened and only defending instead of attacking, which we all know is really where the fun of the game is.

penny --> clue --> get one :P
almost...
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 12:25   #34
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
almost...
A truly outstanding answer

well - thats me told I guess

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 14:43   #35
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
almost...
Your posts are what the :confused: smiley was designed for.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 14:50   #36
Zeus
True Gamer

Zeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the rough
Re: Great Tactic LDK

Quote:
You have me stumped. One of the attacks I planned on you tonight is proving.... difficult. We cannot calc you see, the defenders are closed, a very large proportion, so we have no idea what will happen as we cannot scan them and see what they sent. A truly effective tactic. Very creative.

By the way LDK, have fun, I hope the fun and games we have organised give you as much fun as they have us. Despite the tactic mentioned above, I have noticed a spaark in many players today that has been absent too long. They once again are enjoying PA, and for that, you have my sincere thanks

btw, what was the alliance that got all the multi defence? And Im sure whomever it was will say "they where not memebers of our alliance, etc."
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 15:13   #37
izverg
Banned

izverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Re: Great Tactic LDK

Quote:
Originally posted by Zeus
btw, what was the alliance that got all the multi defence? And Im sure whomever it was will say "they where not memebers of our alliance, etc."
btw, what was the alliance that got all the multi attack? And Im sure whomever it was will say "they where not memebers of our alliance, etc."
or : "they were all bashed."
izverg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 15:35   #38
Al_zz
ensign forever

Al_zz is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Great Tactic LDK

Quote:
Originally posted by izverg
btw, what was the alliance that got all the multi attack? And Im sure whomever it was will say "they where not memebers of our alliance, etc."
or : "they were all bashed."
I am under 1m and send my fleet out to attack there as well. Pulled it though
Yup, I lost all fleet a while ago so bashed is the right word i guess. I have a 4m galm8 from bol alliance send some ships there as well. Also I saw the very small planet of my pall supercatzz there as well. Hmm yes, it isn't strange that small planets send along on big attacks. Always a small chance of some roids. Often some small n00bs hob on these attacks.

Also the alliances attacking are much smaller then LDK and some even have recruiting wings so have actually genuine new players who haven't played whole round or are small due to their lack of experience. But strangly the defending leading LDK alliance that does not recruit (at least not amonst n00bs) is producing more small planets than even the n00biest of alliances has.

hAl
Al_zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 15:52   #39
Zeus
True Gamer

Zeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the rough
Re: Re: Re: Re: Great Tactic LDK

Quote:
Originally posted by Al_zz
I am under 1m and send my fleet out to attack there as well. Pulled it though
Yup, I lost all fleet a while ago so bashed is the right word i guess. I have a 4m galm8 from bol alliance send some ships there as well. Also I saw the very small planet of my pall supercatzz there as well. Hmm yes, it isn't strange that small planets send along on big attacks. Always a small chance of some roids. Often some small n00bs hob on these attacks.

Also the alliances attacking are much smaller then LDK and some even have recruiting wings so have actually genuine new players who haven't played whole round or are small due to their lack of experience. But strangly the defending leading LDK alliance that does not recruit (at least not amonst n00bs) is producing more small planets than even the n00biest of alliances has.

hAl
/me sings "Is't is ironic...yes it is....a little toooo ironic..."
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 15:55   #40
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
offtopic: The most ironic thing about that song that there is nothing ironic in it if you listen carefully
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 15:56   #41
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Great Tactic LDK

Quote:
of course it's ironic it's PA ffs

PS read your board pm , if i dont hear back from you i'll assume u cant make the end of rd meet we have planned

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 16:07   #42
izverg
Banned

izverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Great Tactic LDK

Quote:
/me accomponies "that Eclipse, ToT, Oly..n00biest of alliances.."
izverg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 17:42   #43
Columbo

Columbo is an unknown quantity at this point
:-)
Columbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 18:20   #44
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold
havent seen any LDK on this thread yet
oops off topic, flame, sorry

anyways, i agree with the shipreturn part about closed planets..

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 19:07   #45
Toop
Banned

Toop is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Nitros
havent seen any LDK on this thread yet

[LDK]
PA crew is just closing them because they are LDK! We are not cheaters! Those planets are innocent!
[/LDK]

satisfied now?
Toop is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 19:53   #46
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Toop
[LDK]
PA crew is just closing them because they are LDK! We are not cheaters! Those planets are innocent!
[/LDK]

satisfied now?

yeah pretty much...life sucks..

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 21:43   #47
Bashar
Idle Git

Re: Re: Great Tactic LDK

Quote:

LDK as in the topic, but even if it wasn't in the topic, would you really need to ask??
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 15:39   #48
gelf
Walet Inspector

gelf is an unknown quantity at this point
LDK = cheating 's
gelf is offline   Reply With Quote