User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 12:24   #151
Tempestuous
Juvenile delinquent

Tempestuous is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by lokken
Fact: there's nothing you or I can do about it by whining on these forums.

I've given up on it. Until PA team have the proper tools to deal with it, there's nothing that can be done, they can't delete planets on a whim/forum post. If they were anything as hard as those from SS, they might be getting somewhere though.
'If you cant change it dont bother to speak out against it'

That's one of the more ridiculous things ive seen on these forums.

Spinner's words to LDK:
Quote:
Stop moaning and try to play at least the last 20 ticks without cheating (-:
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 12:28   #152
Tempestuous
Juvenile delinquent

Quote:
Originally posted by lrytas
irc.takas.lt
/ns info Domantaz
and check it out.
You couldn't have faked that.

Spinner's words to LDK:
Quote:
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 12:36   #153
raffe
pw04r!

raffe has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: ola

Quote:
Originally posted by Torjus
I simply just love the banners
yeah, ripping of WC3 site and artwork, and the diablo font
that's l33t
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 12:41   #154
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Tempestuous

Why ? All you do is make everyone who has no affiliation think your a bunch of whiners who cry because they can't win.

1) Everyone knows LDK cheat.
2) It has got way past the point where LDK or anyone else care about their reputation especially as so many other alliances seem to have been engulfed in cheating scandals.
3) The people who can delete LDK likewise know they cheat and work hard trying to get them deleted something which is hard with the tools they have.
4) You bitching one the forums isn't like to speed things up.
5) You bitching on the forums doesn't make us all think "evil LDK cheaters we should all take them down in PA X" it makes us think "Eclipse are a bunch of twats".
6) Take the lead from the Eclipse HC who posted his congratulations to LDK, take the fight into Round X rather than forums.
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 12:45   #155
Tempestuous
Juvenile delinquent

Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
Why ? All you do is make everyone who has no affiliation think your a bunch of whiners who cry because they can't win.

1) Everyone knows LDK cheat.
2) It has got way past the point where LDK or anyone else care about their reputation especially as so many other alliances seem to have been engulfed in cheating scandals.
3) The people who can delete LDK likewise know they cheat and work hard trying to get them deleted something which is hard with the tools they have.
4) You bitching one the forums isn't like to speed things up.
5) You bitching on the forums doesn't make us all think "evil LDK cheaters we should all take them down in PA X" it makes us think "Eclipse are a bunch of twats".
6) Take the lead from the Eclipse HC who posted his congratulations to LDK, take the fight into Round X rather than forums.
We were capable of winning.

1) 'Silva Baby' doesnt appear to
2) True
3) How do you know how hard they're working, to most of PA it doesnt seem very hard at all considering the ammount of blatent cheating we've seen all around
4) If no one complained at all, nothing would be done, so you're totally wrong there.
5) Last time i checked you didnt have an 'HRH' so refer to yourself as 'I'
6) Independant thought is a virtue.

Spinner's words to LDK:
Quote:
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 12:47   #156
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

most people fight on the forums because they either cant play for **** or cant be bothered.

and to be perfectly honest, the game itself died a long time ago, this forum probably provided most of the entertainment, as the game hasnt really been worth playing since r6, pa just breeds bitterness deal with it and find a new game which uses a better foundation rather than a game which keeps you up all night if you want to do well, that fks your social life over a barrol and then gets you woken up at all hours of the day.
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 12:48   #157
Salomo
Commodore

Salomo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Well played, you showed how inept the opposition in general truly was, even if you have or haven't cheated as some may claim. I have my own opinions, I'll leave them out this thread, this is not the time and the place, planets are not closed etc.
If there is a right time and place to point out that they won through cheating (quite possible that they would have won without as well, but we'll never know) it's this moment where LDK seeks to bathe in its glory.

Congratulations to those probably very few LDK members that placed high in the rankings without cheating, perhaps if you join an alliance with less cheating record your achievements wont be as tainted next time

r1: n00b
r2: 7:11 - T7C HC, WaC(Jr), Sedition HC
r3: 31:25 - Sedition, Century, SL HC
r4: 95:21 - BlueTubas'
r5: 30:5 - BlueTubas, VtS
r6: 33:24:1 - Deus Ex Machina HC, politically retired
r7: 38:22 -> 26:11 - RaH peon
r8: 12:3:4 - Defended by 1:1
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 12:49   #158
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:

Doesn't get the creators to delete any planets does it?

Fact, only concrete proof deletes planets, because the creators (I suspect) have either inadequate admin tools or aren't brave enough to go with their suspicions.

Rather than focusing on LDK, it should be the creators who should be petitioned to actually get better at catching cheats in general.

I'm just fed up with the same drivel that's been recycled since round 4. They didn't get caught this time: fact. Best we can hope for is that the creators improve for the future. If you want I'll go to PD, and start up a thread right now if it makes you happy.

Only the creators can delete planets, flaming LDK won't do you/me or anyone any good.

As for reznor. I have nothing to prove to anyone. I've done everything I possibly can to the extent of my abilities and that was done for the most part in round 6, which I'm entirely satisfied with. I don't want to do it again, because quite frankly, I know and can live with the fact I'm not up to the job of doing that kind of thing anymore. Some may even argue i've achieved little to nothing in the first place.

The demands on me physically (staying up constantly night after night takes its toll you know) and personally (I have a degree to think about now) would be simply too great. I'm a pretty pants player when it comes to playing a planet, but if someone as thick as two bricks as myself can be a major part of something like Deus Ex Machina, god knows what the rest of you lot can do when you put your mind to it.

I posted the second post to give Lrytas an opportunity to rationally explain LDK's activities over the past round - he has nothing to hide, the round is over. I'm hoping that LDK don't cheat, and that he will be able to cover all the bases necessary to satisfy a general modicum of AD opinion. I'll be honest, I don't like LDK, but I'm fed up of all this drivel on AD, so I just want it settled.
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 12:52   #159
Tempestuous
Juvenile delinquent

Quote:
Doesn't get the creators to delete any planets does it?

Fact, only concrete proof deletes planets, because the creators (I suspect) have either inadequate admin tools or aren't brave enough to go with their suspicions.
general.

I'm just fed up with the same drivel that's been recycled since round 4. They didn't get caught this time: fact. Best we can hope for is that the creators improve for the future. If you want I'll go
Rather than focusing on LDK, it should be the creators who should be petitioned to actually get better at catching cheats in to PD, and start up a thread right now if it makes you happy.

Only the creators can delete planets, flaming LDK won't do you/me or anyone any good.

As for reznor. I have nothing to prove to anyone. I've done everything I possibly can to the extent of my abilities and that was done for the most part in round 6, which I'm entirely satisfied with. I don't want to do it again, because quite frankly, I know and can live with the fact I'm not up to the job of doing that kind of thing anymore. Some may even argue i've achieved little to nothing in the first place.

The demands on me physically (staying up constantly night after night takes its toll you know) and personally (I have a degree to think about now) would be simply too great. I'm a pretty pants player when it comes to playing a planet, but if someone as thick as two bricks as myself can be a major part of something like Deus Ex Machina, god knows what the rest of you lot can do when you put your mind to it.

I posted the second post to give Lrytas an opportunity to rationally explain LDK's activities over the past round - he has nothing to hide, the round is over. I'm hoping that LDK don't cheat, and that he will be able to cover all the bases necessary to satisfy a general modicum of AD opinion. I'll be honest, I don't like LDK, but I'm fed up of all this drivel on AD, so I just want it settled.
Whining about it quite simply does get the cheaters deleted.

We all know how reluctant to do any work the PA crew are and always have been, without being goaded on by ppl complaining at how crap the cheating has made the game they simply wont bother. When we complain they must be seen to act on it, and hence they do some multi hunting.

Spinner's words to LDK:
Quote:
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 12:55   #160
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
We were capable of winning.

1) 'Silva Baby' doesnt appear to
2) True
3) How do you know how hard they're working, to most of PA it doesnt seem very hard at all considering the ammount of blatent cheating we've seen all around
4) If no one complained at all, nothing would be done, so you're totally wrong there.
5) Last time i checked you didnt have an 'HRH' so refer to yourself as 'I'
6) Independant thought is a virtue.
Not from what I've seen, i.e. throwing your entire fleet at single planet, reminiscent of Round 8 Fury in lack of tactical imagination.

1) And you telling him they do is going to change his opinion I suppose
3) Because I'm actually friends with several of them ? Your definition of blatant cheating and the people not being owned by LDK definition of blatant are two different things.
4) No, the same amount of people would be closed and deleted (The only serious closures were the results of reporting not forum posts) we'd just all not have to put up with your bitching.
5) It's the way I feel and I can guarantee the majority of other unaffiliated people feel like that.
6) It also makes your alliance look lame so keep thinking independently.

True Morden.
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 12:57   #161
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:

We all know how reluctant to do any work the PA crew are and always have been, without being goaded on by ppl complaining at how crap the cheating has made the game they simply wont bother. When we complain they must be seen to act on it, and hence they do some multi hunting.
Hicks' post does the job for me.

Cheers Hicks
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 12:57   #162
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Quote:

They were actually rather good at until the game went Pay to Play but I wouldn't expect you to remember that far back. You really think PA Team read these forums and think "people are whining about cheating lets delete some people !" ? haha. The only deletions have come from reports and that's why people get deleted not your whining.
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 13:00   #163
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
reminiscent of Round 8 Fury in lack of tactical imagination.
fury's tactical imagination cant always be like the earlier rounds, though r7 was pretty good but the team was good and actually put the effort in.
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 13:14   #164
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
But still, some people say that LDK cheats, even they didnt see any evidences, they just talk the same ****, that others are talking and whenever i show them an evidence with eclipse "small planets" they just ignore it, however i know that those planets arent members.
Of course. Claiming LDK are the only cheaters would be retarded. Hell, I've kicked my share of members for breaking the rules. But there's one theory thats becoming increasingly clear through so many different events over several rounds. Its that all alliances cheat, LDK just do it best.
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 13:15   #165
Tempestuous
Juvenile delinquent

Quote:
Not from what I've seen, i.e. throwing your entire fleet at single planet, reminiscent of Round 8 Fury in lack of tactical imagination.

1) And you telling him they do is going to change his opinion I suppose
3) Because I'm actually friends with several of them ? Your definition of blatant cheating and the people not being owned by LDK definition of blatant are two different things.
4) No, the same amount of people would be closed and deleted (The only serious closures were the results of reporting not forum posts) we'd just all not have to put up with your bitching.
5) It's the way I feel and I can guarantee the majority of other unaffiliated people feel like that.
6) It also makes your alliance look lame so keep thinking independently.

True Morden.
1) It was you who sited 'everyone knowing' as a reason not to post, i simply put your own logic against you and you've pissed on it, unlucky.
3) You need to read this one again, i didnt specify LDK cheating.
4) The pa team want the players to be satisfied, if we didnt post about being dissatisfied they'd have no reason you act, it's a simple concept. They'd assume if we werent complaining about the level of cheating and they started to crack down we'd get pissed and claim unwarranted closures.
5) No you cant.
6) Well backed up, seems you're thinking just as hard.

Spinner's words to LDK:
Quote:
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 13:23   #166
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:

4) The pa team want the players to be satisfied, if we didnt post about being dissatisfied they'd have no reason you act, it's a simple concept. They'd assume if we werent complaining about the level of cheating and they started to crack down we'd get pissed and claim unwarranted closures.
Shall I go to PD now and make that thread I promised earlier then?
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 13:25   #167
Tempestuous
Juvenile delinquent

Quote:
Shall I go to PD now and make that thread I promised earlier then?
Would you enjoy doing it?

Spinner's words to LDK:
Quote:
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 13:26   #168
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Quote:
1) It was you who sited 'everyone knowing' as a reason not to post, i simply put your own logic against you and you've pissed on it, unlucky.
3) You need to read this one again, i didnt specify LDK cheating.
5) No you cant.
6) Well backed up, seems you're thinking just as hard.
1) Very clever, your now ascending the realms of pettiness. Well done. Would it help if I record as the majority of people know LDK cheat, those who refuse to believe it will not be converted by you telling them.
3) Remove LDK and the statement is correct, LDK was only included because I assume LDK would be all you wanted closed as this is an anti LDK spree your on. Also I doubt you were complaining when your CEO got away with blatant (In my eyes) cheating. Your definition of blatant is probably a lot different to the majority of people especially those multi hunting, who are you to decide who should and should not be deleted, your hardly impartial. Again ascending higher into the realms of pettiness trying to pick up my use of language when you have no real arguments.
4) The reason they'd have to act is it's their job to act. They act because of the reports given to them, when has whining on the forums ever got someone closed ? The spree of closures at the end of the round wasn't a reaction to public opinion about cheating it was due to concrete evidence given to the multi hunters.
5) Yes I can.
6) We can hold a pole about what people think about most Eclipse posters other than Rob and Zhil and I imagine most of AD will agree with me. The fact you spent most of your last post picking errors in my use of English just reinforces this,
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 13:32   #169
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Would you enjoy doing it?
I'll do it if you want me to do it. I've got a fair idea of what I want to write in it, if that's your concern. If you want me to step up to the plate, let's go, I've no problem with being proactive, this game passes the time and I'd like it to be as enjoyable as possible. Although I have to leave here at 2pm to go to the dentist, so be quick!

You can do it if you like, makes no difference to me.

Personally I think PA team needs to be hit with a stick, and a thread full of angry disgruntled customers might be just the job.
The only condition of the thread is that if any of us posts it, we keep alliances out of it, and talk of it as cheating in general. I can't be arsed with a flamewar.
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 13:34   #170
Tempestuous
Juvenile delinquent

Quote:
1) Very clever, your now ascending the realms of pettiness. Well done. Would it help if I record as the majority of people know LDK cheat, those who refuse to believe it will not be converted by you telling them.
3) Remove LDK and the statement is correct, LDK was only included because I assume LDK would be all you wanted closed as this is an anti LDK spree your on. Also I doubt you were complaining when your CEO got away with blatant (In my eyes) cheating. Your definition of blatant is probably a lot different to the majority of people especially those multi hunting, who are you to decide who should and should not be deleted, your hardly impartial. Again ascending higher into the realms of pettiness trying to pick up my use of language when you have no real arguments.
4) The reason they'd have to act is it's their job to act. They act because of the reports given to them, when has whining on the forums ever got someone closed ? The spree of closures at the end of the round wasn't a reaction to public opinion about cheating it was due to concrete evidence given to the multi hunters.
5) Yes I can.
6) We can hold a pole about what people think about most Eclipse posters other than Rob and Zhil and I imagine most of AD will agree with me. The fact you spent most of your last post picking errors in my use of English just reinforces this,
1) Most ppl in this world are capable of adapting and changing opinions, dont judge others by your standards, you have no right to demand they be stubbon too.
3) My initial statement didnt contain LDK, hence your response was incorrect. P.S. Want some logs?
4) It's their job, but they dont have a track record for doing it overly zealously. If they didnt know we wanted cheaters closed they wouldnt bother to do it even if they had evidence.
5) You really cant unless you have proof, which you dont.
6) The fact i picked errors in your English simply shows your post was poorly written, that was the case because you hadnt actually read my response in the first place, you'd merely glanced and saw what you wanted to see.

Spinner's words to LDK:
Quote:
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 13:34   #171
lokken
BlueTuba

Just a little note to not distract away from the real point of the thread.

I'd still like to hear a reply from LDK. Tell me if you are going to reply, or even if you aren't going to give me the honour.

Remember, I'm trying to help you settle this flamewar, it's partly for your benefit!
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 13:35   #172
Tempestuous
Juvenile delinquent

Quote:
I'll do it if you want me to do it. I've got a fair idea of what I want to write in it, if that's your concern. If you want me to step up to the plate, let's go, I've no problem with being proactive, this game passes the time and I'd like it to be as enjoyable as possible. Although I have to leave here at 2pm to go to the dentist, so be quick!

You can do it if you like, makes no difference to me.

Personally I think PA team needs to be hit with a stick, and a thread full of angry disgruntled customers might be just the job.
The only condition of the thread is that if any of us posts it, we keep alliances out of it, and talk of it as cheating in general. I can't be arsed with a flamewar.
If you'll enjoy making the thread then do it, but I'm back to work in 10mins.

Spinner's words to LDK:
Quote:
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 13:36   #173
B4dgirl

B4dgirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey Lrytas, remember me?

To all who don´t get this insider: Lrytas and 2 of his escort Planets were in my gal - until the people in that gal thought a GC and ministers (the escorts) who don t talk shouldn t be ministers.
They voted me and i had a nice chat with lrytas afterwards where he told me i should give him is GC position back =)

i still got the logfile 8never seen such a kid before)

i didn´t plan to give it out - but after reading so much bull***** i can hardly resist.

If anyone would know a reason for me to make it public or a reason for NOT making it public - feel free now - will for sure be interesting ;-)

I can confirm EVERYTHING that was said about the small 90roid-defense fleet planets btw.

I don t see any LDK victory at all - only a leader who couldn t even lead his own gal of n00bs....

way to go LDK
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 13:38   #174
Silva baby
sexy honky chic

Silva baby is an unknown quantity at this point
i would like u to note tempestous its a she not a he
and secondly

i never said that LDK don't cheat, sure they have cheaters, so does Eclipse, Ely, WP, Oly etc....... everyone has cheats. I see that LDK are targetted unfairly because of their history. Similarily the people closed so far majority were out of LDK to boot. U can question LDK has members to cheat but to label the whole lot is ridiculous. Plus u cannot deny they are good players as well can you?

Ex-Silver BC
Forever in Elysium

i have [FAITH] in myself, [FAITH] in my galaxy, and [FAITH] in my alliance
do you?

[FAITH][SILVER]
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 13:40   #175
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Quote:
1) Most ppl in this world are capable of adapting and changing opinions, dont judge others by your standards, you have no right to demand they be stubbon too.
3) My initial statement didnt contain LDK, hence your response was incorrect. P.S. Want some logs?
4) It's their job, but they dont have a track record for doing it overly zealously. If they didnt know we wanted cheaters closed they wouldnt bother to do it even if they had evidence.
5) You really cant unless you have proof, which you dont.
6) The fact i picked errors in your English simply shows your post was poorly written, that was the case because you hadnt actually read my response in the first place, you'd merely glanced and saw what you wanted to see.
1) Most people in the world aren't most people in Planetarion.
3) Oh great lets see some logs ! Those can't be faked ! Can we see the one of Zhil giving you an official warning for forum posting ?
4) What ? So they just wouldn't delete cheaters ? Nice one !
6) The fact you even bothered to do that shows your devoid of any constructive opinions. I could have just as easily picked up on your spelling mistakes but I'm slightly above that.
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 13:45   #176
Tempestuous
Juvenile delinquent

Quote:
1) Most people in the world aren't most people in Planetarion.
3) Oh great lets see some logs ! Those can't be faked ! Can we see the one of Zhil giving you an official warning for forum posting ?
4) What ? So they just wouldn't delete cheaters ? Nice one !
6) The fact you even bothered to do that shows your devoid of any constructive opinions. I could have just as easily picked up on your spelling mistakes but I'm slightly above that.
1) A equirepresentitive cross section are
3) Sure you can see em, you'll need to appologise afterwards though which would be a huge shock to your fragile little system. You can have the one with Zhil too, but it's too big for here considering Rob contradicts him.
4) Pretty much
6) No, it shows you're inept when it comes to listening. You could have picked on my spelling mistakes however they're not conducive to a lack of understanding in the way your wording is.

Spinner's words to LDK:
Quote:
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 14:09   #177
lrytas
[LDK] Head

lrytas is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
You couldn't have faked that.

Ask him whatever u want, check his english skills. Will be same.
R3. 18:12:25 subdok of a125
R4. 46:10:13 Lord Rytas of Lithuania [Xanadu]/[LDK]
R5. 29:14:2 Inspector Gadget of The best detective [Xanadu]/[LDK]
R6. 12:24:1 Hamurabi's code of The Old Babilon [Xanadu]/[LDK] HC.
R7. 21:15:3 [Xanadu]/[LDK] HC
R8. 2:7:2 Sometime of i Will think of a name [LDK] HC
R9. 50:5:2 Malignant Killer of Nakatomi Plaza [Madcows] HBC / [RaH] member
R9.5 23:7:4 50:5:7 54:6:10 19:4:23 [LDK] HC
[LDK] existing since r4, [LDK] top planets: r4,6,8,9,9.5,10
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 15:08   #178
lrytas
[LDK] Head

Quote:
Originally posted by B4dgirl
Hey Lrytas, remember me?

To all who don´t get this insider: Lrytas and 2 of his escort Planets were in my gal - until the people in that gal thought a GC and ministers (the escorts) who don t talk shouldn t be ministers.
They voted me and i had a nice chat with lrytas afterwards where he told me i should give him is GC position back =)

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 15:15   #179
Fifth_teletubbie
Commander etc

Fifth_teletubbie is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Yes, I also found the logs of that chat highly amusing, though probably not for the same reasons.

Ostraka: It's a Social Club with guns (and K-Y)
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 15:16   #180
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
You still haven't answered the most well-constructed post/question in this thread. Why won't you answer it?
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 15:19   #181
lrytas
[LDK] Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Supernova9
You still haven't answered the most well-constructed post/question in this thread. Why won't you answer it?

what question ?
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 15:27   #182
B4dgirl

Quote:
Round 9.5 23:7:4 50:5:7 54:6:10 19:4:23 [LDK] HC again
I forget - after not getting back his GC-Resource-bonus, the mighty Lrytas started a nice exile-trip (well, it was more like a journey, LOL)

I actually had fun watching it ;-)
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 15:48   #183
lrytas
[LDK] Head

Quote:
Originally posted by B4dgirl
I forget - after not getting back his GC-Resource-bonus, the mighty Lrytas started a nice exile-trip (well, it was more like a journey, LOL)

I actually had fun watching it ;-)
i guess who is a kid there
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 16:01   #184
Ferox

Ferox is an unknown quantity at this point
Since the very start of planetarion the level of whining in a thread showed the level of truth in it. Since whining and bitching is on it's peak here, everyone can see it was indeed a flawless victory. Thank you all who congratulated us, FOAD to the rest.
Moderators, it's about time to close this one, as it's become yet another "LDK have 500 planets and all of them are profesional cheaters" theme, and we have quit trying to prove otherwise instead of simply laughing about 3 rounds ago.
Give way to the fool, but don't let him kill you.
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 16:05   #185
zerocore
drow

zerocore is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh c'mon, just shut the *censored* up!
If you have some stupid questions to us, put them deep in to your arse, as we DON'T CARE! I'm realy tired from such a BS... Earlier it was... funny... realy funny, now it's getting boring.
If you think that LDK wasn't that aliance which was worth to win... then show me which one was!
And such players like B4dgirl... I feel sorry for you, you're just N00BS, not more, not less, all you can do is whine, blame others for your hopelessness.

R5 - 19:21:8 - zerocore of syndicate - LDK
R6 - 29:4:1 - Dark Templar of Evil Prime - LDK - #58
R7 - 2:6:2 - Malekith the Witch King of Naggarond - LDK BC
R8 - 26:10:7 - Darksorrow The Demon Hunter of Altar of Elders - LDK BC - #94
R9 - 33:2:1 - Infernal Battlefield of Acheron - "LDK" - #286
R9.5 - 23:9:1 - The Blackguard of Infernal Underdark - LDK HC - #6
R10 - 19:2:9 - BlackGuard of The Dark Armoury - FAnG/LDK BG - #4
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 16:11   #186
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Ferox
Moderators, it's about time to close this one, as it's become yet another "LDK have 500 planets and all of them are profesional cheaters" theme, and we have quit trying to prove otherwise instead of simply laughing about 3 rounds ago.
Actually I was wondering if anyone was going to bother reading or replying to lokken's interesting post at the bottom of page 3, which I will now quote for you in part as I believe it's worth another look.

Quote:
I want you to be open about the various support planets that have been noted down by various people this round without:

1) trying to accuse anyone else of cheating
2) flaming people for accusing you of cheating, or even to a lesser extent merely questioning you on this mass fleet activity of yours in relation to your membercount.
3) trying to divert the issue in any way
4) talking bs or having conflicting arguments

I'm not saying what you do or don't do, I'm merely noting down some observations and asking whether you are prepared to explain them. You are welcome to alleviate any suspicions people on these forums may have instead of flaming them and accusing them of things in a random fashion whether they cheat or not. I'm asking you to be honest and not cook up some random story, as people smell random stories like a fart in a lift.

Once again, well done on your victory
Of course if we all feel we can't debate this in a reasonable or adult fashion without hurling insults at each other that'd be terribly disappointing.
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 16:11   #187
Fifth_teletubbie
Commander etc

Quote:
Originally posted by zerocore

And such players like B4dgirl... I feel sorry for you, you're just N00BS, not more, not less, all you can do is whine, blame others for your hopelessness.
I have no idea what her skills at PA are like, but the fact that her gal took Lrytas' GC post away and the ensuing 'conversations' have absolutely nothing to do with being a 'n00b'.

In my opinion the reasons for removing Lrytas as GC were wholly justified, so I dont see what she is 'whining' about.

Or is it simply the case that anyone who disagrees _must_ be a whining n00b ?

Unread 22 Jul 2003, 16:13   #188
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Originally posted by Ferox
Since the very start of planetarion the level of whining in a thread showed the level of truth in it. Since whining and bitching is on it's peak here, everyone can see it was indeed a flawless victory. Thank you all who congratulated us, FOAD to the rest.
Give way to the fool, but don't let him kill you.
How about addressing my post (beginning 'they look at your past record') first?

The opportunity to explain yourselves is still on offer. I haven't accused you of anything, merely noted observations, and asked you explain them.

All I've seen from LDK in response to cheating accusations is flames. It hasn't seemed to work. So I've given you a handy alternative; now that round 9 is over and you've won, to explain things from your point of view. No tales, no flaming, just explaining things from your point of view.

Now please tell me what's wrong with asking that, I want this argument settled. I haven't whined about anything in this thread, merely asked some basic questions. The answers will be enlightening to say the least, you might even get some good PR out of it.

Right now all I've seen is the general repetitiveness of my notes on LDK behaviour in the past few weeks on AD:

Quote:
I want you to be open about the various support planets that have been noted down by various people this round without:

1) trying to accuse anyone else of cheating
2) flaming people for accusing you of cheating, or even to a lesser extent merely questioning you on this mass fleet activity of yours in relation to your membercount.
3) trying to divert the issue in any way
4) talking bs or having conflicting arguments
I gave you these because behaving this way only gives rise to MORE suspicion. Despite the behaviour of LDK on these forums, I've decided to be nice and instead of joining in the flameparade and given you a few ideas about how to end this once and for all.
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 16:20   #189
lrytas
[LDK] Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Fifth_teletubbie
I have no idea what her skills at PA are like, but the fact that her gal took Lrytas' GC post away and the ensuing 'conversations' have absolutely nothing to do with being a 'n00b'.

In my opinion the reasons for removing Lrytas as GC were wholly justified, so I dont see what she is 'whining' about.

Or is it simply the case that anyone who disagrees _must_ be a whining n00b ?
Removing my gc reason was simple, i didnt read politics. But i got gal into p/c alliances, however they werent irc active, c/p hcs decided to make planetary nap. Tho later on B4dg1rl had written some posts that made noobs to revote gc. It is very easy to make noobs think that some1 is doing something wrong and i am god. Ive been putting my whole time into galaxy since round have started. I was alone in IRC FOR A WEEK! Once nick Antonio or something appeared, thats all. What do you expect more ? All i could give to the galaxy was protection from LDK, which my gal had. Thats all, ta.
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 16:20   #190
zerocore
drow

Quote:
I have no idea what her skills at PA are like
I have. And u... U can ask her about it

Unread 22 Jul 2003, 16:25   #191
Fifth_teletubbie
Commander etc

Quote:
Originally posted by zerocore
I have. And u... U can ask her about it
Like I said, it is irrelevant.

Read it again and try and understand this time.

Unread 22 Jul 2003, 16:26   #192
zerocore
drow

Quote:
Like I said, it is irrelevant.

Read it again and try and understand this time.
And as i said take it as whole, her skillz and what she said.
P.S. look at Lrytas's reply too!

Unread 22 Jul 2003, 16:29   #193
Fifth_teletubbie
Commander etc

Quote:
Removing my gc reason was simple, i didnt read politics. But i got gal into p/c alliances, however they werent irc active, c/p hcs decided to make planetary nap. Tho later on B4dg1rl had written some posts that made noobs to revote gc. It is very easy to make noobs think that some1 is doing something wrong and i am god. Ive been putting my whole time into galaxy since round have started. I was alone in IRC FOR A WEEK! Once nick Antonio or something appeared, thats all. What do you expect more ? All i could give to the galaxy was protection from LDK, which my gal had. Thats all, ta.
Since I wasnt in that gal I'll leave the question alone whether you were a good or bad GC for the gal objectively speaking.

Either way, you failed to secure the majority of votes, meaning the majority of players in that gal had no confidence in you being their GC. If that was due to the fact that they were inexperienced 'noobs' then perhaps you should have put more effort into explaining and teaching them the error of their ways instead.

Unread 22 Jul 2003, 16:32   #194
B4dgirl

i don t wann start this flaming stuff all over.
You were removed from GC from the galmembers - also the votes of your multi-planets couldn t save you. I am sick of talking about reasons - plain and simple: people felt you suck so they voted someone else.

I couldn t care less about you lrytas - just started to feel like posting our nice little chat after reading the **** LDKers are writing here. But on the other hand - why destroying the little leftover respect for really honest dedicated (and few) players in LDK like Cyphie just because their head is a Kid :-/

Flame me!

Also couldn t care less about what people think about my skill - i know what i achieved in PA long before people calling me n00b even knew how to write Planetarion ;-)

pwned by LDK
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 16:32   #195
lrytas
[LDK] Head

Quote:
Since I wasnt in that gal I'll leave the question alone whether you were a good or bad GC for the gal objectively speaking.

Either way, you failed to secure the majority of votes, meaning the majority of players in that gal had no confidence in you being their GC. If that was due to the fact that they were inexperienced 'noobs' then perhaps you should have put more effort into explaining and teaching them the error of their ways instead.
Any idea how to teach ? Writing how to initiate roids in message from commander ?
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 16:36   #196
B4dgirl

well, they knew how to vote at least ;-)
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 16:37   #197
Fifth_teletubbie
Commander etc

Quote:
Any idea how to teach ? Writing how to initiate roids in message from commander ?
If that is what it takes, yes.

Point being, if you are not prepared to put in that effort then that's ok, but you should realize that simply having the largest score doesnt give you a divine right to being GC.
It works that way in private 'performance' galaxies of course, but not in a gal with a lot of 'newbie' players in a random round.

Unread 22 Jul 2003, 16:39   #198
dezaster
ihq

dezaster can only hope to improve
imo lrytas deserves credit on getting 3 planets in the same gal, and gaining the gc position with no politics activity...

sod off b4dgirl
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 16:40   #199
izverg
Banned

izverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
blabla..So I've given you a handy alternative..blabla
You given nothing. If we would believe otherwise, we would care to make a whole page with explanations for you and the rest. But, what for ? What for to write arguments and exsplanations
for crowd of cows? What for to waste time on writing something that anyway will be flamed away and misunderstood. Every written sentence will be diverted into other meaning and as a proof of your dirty nature. And as at its always so since our play from r4, so i honestly don't believe it will change now.
Its not a flame, its my honest opinion.
And if u would ask me why than i use AD , well, its some kind of a game.

p.s
btw: *respect* for Hicks, Morden
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 16:42   #200
corzi
Hmm

corzi is an unknown quantity at this point
Congrats to LDK was fun to play with you
R4 265:11:10 (farm ffs!)
R5 21:13 (Hard roid cafe)
R6 36:23 (PinkBull)
R9 40:9:2 (Egyptian gods & goddesses)
R9.5 37:1:1 (A Perfect Circle) Trinity of Matrix