User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 21:09   #101
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Re: This is the problem with PA

Quote:
Originally posted by Chax
How on earth can a person that has his own set of rules ever be allowed to have any power in the game?
*scratches head*

I wasn't aware Theamion had any power in PA... or am I so far out of the loop that I feel incredibly ignorant now?
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 22:05   #102
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Bashar
Everyone with any experience of LDK KNOWS they cheat
I have experience with LDK but I haven't seen any cheating.
LDK's reputation within the universe is neither better nor worse than the rep of Fury was in earlier rounds. Germania & co did their best the last rounds to tell the community (at least AD) that Fury are no backstabbers, no newb-bashers and in rd9 that Eclipse isn't Fury. But no matter how much they tried, they never really convinced everybody. Same goes for LDK. I don't know if they cheated in say rd 4 but the image from those days got so much burned into most AD heads that Lrytas & co are simply sick and tired of convinving ppl otherwise. If I were them I wouldn't care either about my bad reputation. Instead I would laugh my butt off in #ldk every time the next 'cheating scum'-thread appears on AD.

Being native speakers Zh|l and co have no problems finding pretty words and writing more or less interesting posts - LDKers pretty often stick to 'get a clue'. A rather boring argument, however it hits the nail on its head.

Laputa

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 23:51   #103
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ldk

Quote:
Originally posted by lrytas

HAHAHAHAHHAHA
I dont know guys if there are any people with a clue left on AD. THEAMION U R DA BOT. YOU HAVE 100 ACCOUNTS !! AND YOU HAVE ALSO GET A CLUE !!!

P.S. Why did u applied to the "cheaters alliance" before r9.5 then ?
since they still can play a pretty good game, and i know i would play hard ball in it.
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 23:55   #104
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Re: This is the problem with PA

Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
*scratches head*

I wasn't aware Theamion had any power in PA... or am I so far out of the loop that I feel incredibly ignorant now?
He means the thing that i was pretty high up in PA development r5 till round 8 (together with petru round 6&7) when we made the races

i ran a lot of beta's and did a lot of development work, i was prolly one of the most corrupt beta admins and at the same time i got the most feedback and results gamewise out of the beta.

I don't know where I get 'rule and regulation' power, 'cuz if i had that i'd abused it to the max, prolly getting away with it too.

I never had that power in Planetarion, only the willing ear of a few PA Team members but I never said I wasn't a hypocrite on these matters, but I still play for fun, and I am not spoiling that, or of others.
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 00:24   #105
Wakko
Hackmetzler

Wakko is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Ferox
How do you fight a wall when you only have a bean? Toss it?

1. Zeus, your post made me laugh and cry at the same time. How can a person involved with this great game directly be so clueless? Which leads me to...
2. Show me 5 LDK players with closed planets from r4 to r9. I know 1. He has quit in r6. Cheating on a grand scale? Yes, sure...
3. What makes you think the planets you've reported and got closed this round are LDK ones? Do you have our coord list? I didn't think so. Nevertheless, every top50 player atm must be LDK, ain't that right? Easier to point fingers.
4. There are 12 lithuanians I know PERSONALLY who play pa this round and are not a part of current LDK. There are around 30 more, although I can't say the correct total number.
5. I perfectly understand your hate for us, every good alliance had it once or more times, but at least try to be less ridiculous looking for the rest of us. Look at the amount of threads about LDK popping atm, and their content. Try to find one proof of the things we're accused of doing.

I could go on for eons, but that's enough to bring up the level of my usual mood. I know, beans can't crack walls, however, I feel better for putting down some of the most idiotic facts.

And for the grand finale *drums*

GET A FKIN CLUE!
Quote:
Originally posted by Darkstar
u only could proof it if spinner would sit next to all players.
but i think "proof" enough is, that ~100 planets which directly were involved in ldk attacks and defence were closed by the pa-crew. plus some mainplanets

anything more u need?
think thats enough. i got this confirmed by a PA-crew member.
22/02/2003 22:10 GMT

Subject: Your galaxy banner

Your galaxy banner is found unacceptable and has been reset by one of the admins..

ToT HC - Überbringer von Marduks Zorn
http://www.ng-gallery.net/view.php?nick=Wakko <- attention!!!! ToT-link
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 00:40   #106
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by laputa
I have experience with LDK but I haven't seen any cheating.
LDK's reputation within the universe is neither better nor worse than the rep of Fury was in earlier rounds. Germania & co did their best the last rounds to tell the community (at least AD) that Fury are no backstabbers, no newb-bashers and in rd9 that Eclipse isn't Fury. But no matter how much they tried, they never really convinced everybody. Same goes for LDK. I don't know if they cheated in say rd 4 but the image from those days got so much burned into most AD heads that Lrytas & co are simply sick and tired of convinving ppl otherwise. If I were them I wouldn't care either about my bad reputation. Instead I would laugh my butt off in #ldk every time the next 'cheating scum'-thread appears on AD.

Being native speakers Zh|l and co have no problems finding pretty words and writing more or less interesting posts - LDKers pretty often stick to 'get a clue'. A rather boring argument, however it hits the nail on its head.

Laputa
I have to disagree with this.

The arguements involving Fury always spawned from some substance (mostly at least.) The backstabbing ones spawn from every Fury political movement. What many seem to fail to realize is why Fury did as it did and thus Fury was either slated as backstabbers or stagnators - thus it can never win in the "public" eye. However, if you look back to say r5 you'll find that Fury was praised for its move against Elysium more so than it is today in hindsight. The reputation Fury has amongst a good amount of core players is that it was ruthless and played for its own benefit. It played the political game effectively and showed to be able to bounce back from defeats more than any other alliance.

LDK situation is similar but not the same, the cheating accusations must spawn from some substance and generally ignoring the trolls and people who are too quick to assume, its from people who have experienced the game and such and know how things work. The fact that questionable acts have come from LDK in every round to date only solidifies this substance rather than cast doubt upon it. Unlike Fury's apparent rep for backstabbing, the rep LDK finds itself in is actually illegal to the game rules and much more damaging to it overall. Not only this, but alot of the core people involved in Planetarion nowadays do seriously believe that LDK are up to something dubious based on their own experiences and those that are reported.

This is why its unfair to compare the rep of Fury and LDK. One was through bitterness to political play, whilst the other is in reference to actual illegal play.

PS: I am stating an opinion and not stating that LDK cheat. I tried to phrase it in such a way that it seems to be generally believed that LDK are cheating in some fashion and have questionable and dubious actions that support such an assessment.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 09:36   #107
gadas

gadas is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l

The arguements involving Fury always spawned from some substance (mostly at least.) The backstabbing ones spawn from every Fury political movement. What many seem to fail to realize is why Fury did as it did and thus Fury was either slated as backstabbers or stagnators - thus it can never win in the "public" eye. However, if you look back to say r5 you'll find that Fury was praised for its move against Elysium more so than it is today in hindsight. The reputation Fury has amongst a good amount of core players is that it was ruthless and played for its own benefit. It played the political game effectively and showed to be able to bounce back from defeats more than any other alliance.

LDK situation is similar but not the same, the cheating accusations must spawn from some substance and generally ignoring the trolls and people who are too quick to assume, its from people who have experienced the game and such and know how things work. The fact that questionable acts have come from LDK in every round to date only solidifies this substance rather than cast doubt upon it. Unlike Fury's apparent rep for backstabbing, the rep LDK finds itself in is actually illegal to the game rules and much more damaging to it overall. Not only this, but alot of the core people involved in Planetarion nowadays do seriously believe that LDK are up to something dubious based on their own experiences and those that are reported.

This is why its unfair to compare the rep of Fury and LDK. One was through bitterness to political play, whilst the other is in reference to actual illegal play.

PS: I am stating an opinion and not stating that LDK cheat. I tried to phrase it in such a way that it seems to be generally believed that LDK are cheating in some fashion and have questionable and dubious actions that support such an assessment.
Everyone who is winning is accused of something.
Fury was always accused for bashing /backstabing because it was first things they got accused of and ppl has stuch to repeating that.
Now looking to LDK i think most of you don't know the roots of LDK Cheaters mark. But thing is we got this label back in r4 and ppl just keep repeating it.
Now the story behing this is quite simple - Cryptic
Back in r4 LDK was just formed and unknown alliance and LDK galaxy had a fight in para with FURY/WP officer galaxy Cryptc beeing a member of it. This was the time LDK cheats trend started as Cryptic beeing leet fury exec as he was couldn't understand how noobs as we were could beat a crap out of him.
So not to look bad in the eyes of his friends(not to get a label beaten by noobs he has come up with excelent solution comming on AD and writing 5 threads LDK Cheat each day without any evidence just they got fury roids/they defended against fury attack they must cheat/use bots. And he repeated it till it stuck in AD readers heads.
And now this Cryptic treand is continued - accusations without proof. And as it was stated before but got missed by most of the ppl - if you would want to get cheater closed/kicked from LDK you would report player and present evidence of LDK member cheating to LRytas on irc and ot come and whine on AD.
Oh wait you don't have any evidence....
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 09:54   #108
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

I was not comparing Fury's rep with LDK's rep but the way the respective alliance is dealing with accusations. You as in Fury propaganda squad are mainly native speakers and seem to really enjoy posting long, sophisticated (not dreadnought), eloquent posts. LDK simply lack the language skills and maybe the patience to reply to 'cheating!!! yada yada'-threads with well written, convincing posts. They just sum it up to 'get a fcking clue' which is by the way basically a summary of most of the Fury propaganda posts. They just don't use as much words as you do

Laputa

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 12:01   #109
Ferox

Ferox is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by laputa
I was not comparing Fury's rep with LDK's rep but the way the respective alliance is dealing with accusations. You as in Fury propaganda squad are mainly native speakers and seem to really enjoy posting long, sophisticated (not dreadnought), eloquent posts. LDK simply lack the language skills and maybe the patience to reply to 'cheating!!! yada yada'-threads with well written, convincing posts. They just sum it up to 'get a fcking clue' which is by the way basically a summary of most of the Fury propaganda posts. They just don't use as much words as you do

Laputa
I, for one, can not dedicate enough time to these threads to type long thought out and argumented posts, and lack of skill in using english language has nothing to do with it. Lack of patience and lack of salary for this job are two of my reasons. Yes, it's a job, as I don't feel good for typing lies to and for the repetitive fools lurking here. It's not fun.
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 14:55   #110
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by gadas
You're ignoring the fact that quite a few people (Bashar, say) probably don't believe things posted on AD, no matter how much it's spammed.

If I did, you'd see Fury MO in my sig, but I never was in Fury.

Last edited by MrL_JaKiri; 9 Jul 2003 at 16:14.
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 15:13   #111
gadas

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
You're ignoring the fact that quite a few people (Bashar, say) probably don't believe things posted on AD, no matter how much.

If I did, you'd see Fury MO in my sig, but I never was in Fury.
are you drunk?
did not understand a single worl you said....
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 15:41   #112
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
are you drunk?
I understood what he said, did you not? If not, I think you need to get one of your friends to help you with the meaning.
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 16:00   #113
gadas

Quote:
I understood what he said, did you not? If not, I think you need to get one of your friends to help you with the meaning.
that may mean you are drunk too...
what else have you left to do after such shamefull loss(it was first time in pa history one alliance beat all other together
ah yes i forgot you were not playing seriously...
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 16:08   #114
Piktuolis
Retired

Piktuolis is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
what else have you left to do after such shamefull loss(it was first time in pa history one alliance beat all other together
gadas, you arrogant owl, if you're not drunk yet, you better go have a drink on me
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 16:14   #115
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
are you drunk?
Easier? Do I have to write out everything thats implied?
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 16:15   #116
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
I don't know about everyone else, but we were outnumbered rather badly.
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 16:26   #117
Drvar

Drvar is an unknown quantity at this point
A powerblock against one alliance, and you're outnumbered...heh .
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 16:49   #118
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Drvar
A powerblock against one alliance, and you're outnumbered...heh .
Alliance vs alliance.

They had more planets giving defense than us, I think that counts as outnumbered.
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 16:55   #119
gadas

Quote:
Alliance vs alliance.

They had more planets giving defense than us, I think that counts as outnumbered.
Alliance vs alliance?
Are you playing the same game as we all do?
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 16:55   #120
Drvar

Drvar is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Alliance vs alliance.

alliances played this game wrong from the start, LDK knew how to make the best out of the situation, ergo, they are winners.
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 16:57   #121
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Alliance vs alliance?
Are you playing the same game as we all do?
Versus as in 'compared to'?
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 16:59   #122
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Drvar
alliances played this game wrong from the start, LDK knew how to make the best out of the situation, ergo, they are winners.
The only thing LDK could be said to have done better at is 'roiding' and 'getting defense'. I don't see how this could be seen as 'making the best out of the situation', especially on an alliance level.
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 17:06   #123
Parthos
lippy bint

Parthos is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Everyone who is winning is accused of something.
You lot cheat when you lose too, but no one cares much then and folks usually try to appear to be gracious in winning.
Quote:
Now looking to LDK i think most of you don't know the roots of LDK Cheaters mark. But thing is we got this label back in r4 and ppl just keep repeating it. [...] Oh wait you don't have any evidence....
I can't speak for other people, but I form my own conclusions from facts and evidence, not from the babbling on AD. From the folks I have reported who have been closed. From the members and former members who have confessed to me multiing, account sharing, and more. From all the other little snippets of logs, channel topics, news scans, etc. that I have seen or have been shown to me over the rounds.

There was no 'mark,' there was only round after round of piling evidence.
12:17 AM: Cochese: if PA team was a liquor, they'd be that plastic-half gallon for $8 stuff
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 17:21   #124
BetrayerOfHope
InspirationOfNightmares

BetrayerOfHope is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Wakko
think thats enough. i got this confirmed by a PA-crew member.
oh wakko come on tot should be very quiet about rulez in pa since u give a **** about them ...

[23:11] <Zhil|FT> OMG BOH IS THE NEW KILLMARK
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 17:28   #125
BetrayerOfHope
InspirationOfNightmares

Quote:
I believe only what my eyes show me, and I do not take much note of propaganda here, so until I see evidence for myself, I do not believe it, and what I said was a fact, it cannot be denied. Just spurting insults and making no sense is not classed as a good argument, so grow up, learn some manners, learn some grammar, get your head out your arse, and take a look around. When you have done these things, come back, and hopefully you will stop posting like a turnip that has spent too much time at Sellafield.
learn my language as good as i speak english and then u can cry about on ad ...

and i think i know a bit better whats going on in ldk than zeus and co. ldk is a big difference to the most other alliances i have seen and i have seen quiet a lot ...

as for zeus oreo was a member of the pa crew too and had 0 clue what it means to play pa or how the profs play pa ...
i wont comment since i don't want to bring mud on my friends and no i'm not speaking about ldk here they are not worser than any other alliance i have seen when it comes to cheating only difference is perhaps that they are an alliance who don't works the normal alliance way but to know that u must been member ...

Unread 9 Jul 2003, 21:11   #126
Zeus
True Gamer

Zeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by BetrayerOfHope
learn my language as good as i speak english and then u can cry about on ad ...

and i think i know a bit better whats going on in ldk than zeus and co. ldk is a big difference to the most other alliances i have seen and i have seen quiet a lot ...

as for zeus oreo was a member of the pa crew too and had 0 clue what it means to play pa or how the profs play pa ...
i wont comment since i don't want to bring mud on my friends and no i'm not speaking about ldk here they are not worser than any other alliance i have seen when it comes to cheating only difference is perhaps that they are an alliance who don't works the normal alliance way but to know that u must been member ...
Erm, huh? Blah, babble, babble, brown stuff, poop!

Truely the only way I could possibly describe what you have said here BetrayerOfHope.

Im sure you dont doubt, you know better what goes on in LDK.

As for me not knowing how to play PA with the "profs". I'll not take that as an insult, but rather understand that this is your opinion, and you are certainly welcome to it. However, the mines is bigger than yours, childish mentality, which you obviously have speaking in such terms, I wont lower myself to it. Theres a wall, you go piss up it on your own

I perfer to piss myself with laughter as the comments off "had 0 clue what it means to play pa or how the profs play pa ... "

As for LDK not working in the normal way as you say it, I truely do believe you. But, like everyone and everthing, are welcome to their opinions as well as everyone else here on these forums and this community and indeed myself.
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 21:15   #127
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
ONE alliance??

Oh yeah, I forgot, Dragons isn't an alliance is it, it just attacks acts like one in every respect, but it isn't an alliance
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 22:20   #128
BetrayerOfHope
InspirationOfNightmares

Quote:
Originally posted by Zeus
Erm, huh? Blah, babble, babble, brown stuff, poop!

Truely the only way I could possibly describe what you have said here BetrayerOfHope.

Im sure you dont doubt, you know better what goes on in LDK.

As for me not knowing how to play PA with the "profs". I'll not take that as an insult, but rather understand that this is your opinion, and you are certainly welcome to it. However, the mines is bigger than yours, childish mentality, which you obviously have speaking in such terms, I wont lower myself to it. Theres a wall, you go piss up it on your own

I perfer to piss myself with laughter as the comments off "had 0 clue what it means to play pa or how the profs play pa ... "

As for LDK not working in the normal way as you say it, I truely do believe you. But, like everyone and everthing, are welcome to their opinions as well as everyone else here on these forums and this community and indeed myself.
well its not that easy to find always the right words for what u want to say in an forgein language so it may sound sometimes not 100% like the things i want to say but in fact u seem to ignore whats going on all over pa in every alliance (thats why i sayed u never was a true pa player in my eyes since u seem to ignore that or not check that) and what i meant is that ldk isn't worser or better than any other alliance they have their black sheeps but tell me one alliance who don't have them according to your first post u point out ldk as the root of all evil.

i definatly find it unfair to point out one special group for something what isn't organised on alliance level and may be the failure of individual players and thats what u fail to see in my eyes ...

Unread 9 Jul 2003, 22:41   #129
Zeus
True Gamer

Zeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
well its not that easy to find always the right words for what u want to say in an forgein language so it may sound sometimes not 100% like the things i want to say but in fact u seem to ignore whats going on all over pa in every alliance (thats why i sayed u never was a true pa player in my eyes since u seem to ignore that or not check that) and what i meant is that ldk isn't worser or better than any other alliance they have their black sheeps but tell me one alliance who don't have them according to your first post u point out ldk as the root of all evil.
BetrayerOfHope, I most certainly do not ignore nor deny that most allainces have cheaters within there ranks. In fact I know it, you know it, we all do. However the reason for my post was that this thread was created by an LDK member spouting an holier than thou attitude. I merely spoke my opinion and I would certainly stand by that opinion, as I would have a tiny bit of experiance of enforcing the Planetarion rules on the community.

If it makes you feel better (insert most alliances names here) have/had cheats in it also, this I know from past experaince. As for the black sheep, there always has to be one, just seems the community has taken LDK as the black sheep and in my humble opinion it is well founded.

Quote:
i definatly find it unfair to point out one special group for something what isn't organised on alliance level and may be the failure of individual players and thats what u fail to see in my eyes ...
I do appoligise if I offended you by my post, it was never intended to do so. However, the comments from your HC come to mind saying "I know every memebers of LDK personally and speak for anyone closed, we do nothing illegal" Excuse, excuse, excuse, I can even remember me talking to a closed memeber and explaiing why closed etc...to be pasted in pm what excuses his alliances memeber where comming up with in another channel. Was quite funny knowing what excuses where comming. I dont over exegerate when I say if there was ever an alliance that cheated the most in PA (IN MY OPINION), what comes to my mind was sadly LDK. Never once did I say they ALL cheat, Im sure some have morals, but from my years as hunter in PA, it always seemed to be the same LDK people comming to me to give the excuses.

I like you are welcome to our opinions, those opinions dont have to agree, but doesnt mean anything bad.
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 06:55   #130
djcomplex
The Usualsuspects

djcomplex will become famous soon enoughdjcomplex will become famous soon enough
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ldk

Quote:
Originally posted by JC
I was in c2 for r7 and was constantly bashed, my gal had something like 36 hours of constant incoming at one point, and there werent many nights when my roidless planet wasnt hit. However, i do not remember at any point being hit by a bot army, or anyone in cluster being accused of such activities.
i was in c2 aswell, Theamion is just talking absolute crap again.
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 07:06   #131
izverg
Banned

izverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by Zeus
.. but from my years as hunter in PA, it always seemed to be the same LDK people comming to me to give the excuses.
indeed funny to read it, cause i can count on fingers how many LDK planets were closed during period of r4 - r8.
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 07:26   #132
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by izverg
indeed funny to read it, cause i can count on fingers how many LDK planets were closed during period of r4 - r8.
Are you saying that since that time a lot more were closed !!!! How many this round already. Please include escort planets as well as several LDK members claimed they were escorted by real players as well.

hAl
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 07:30   #133
izverg
Banned

izverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by hAl
Are you saying that since that time a lot more were closed !!!! How many this round already. Please include escort planets as well as several LDK members claimed they were escorted by real players as well.

hAl
*yawn* u boy pretend or you are really so retarted, cant u see i am not playing in my siggy?
besides that exactly same period when Zeus was active
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 07:55   #134
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
r7 2:6:1 Morathi The Hag Queen of The Tower of Cold [LDK] | HC
I've suddenly noticed this in your signature. Did you happen to be given that name, or do you actually know where this comes from? (i.e Warhammer Fantasy Battle).

If so, who is Morathi's son and what race is she?

Sorry, just intrigued to whether you know about this or not.

PS: LDK CHEAT!!$%£%! (Have to post something negative to you just to keep with the times old chap)

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 08:07   #135
izverg
Banned

Quote:
I've suddenly noticed this in your signature. Did you happen to be given that name, or do you actually know where this comes from? (i.e Warhammer Fantasy Battle).

If so, who is Morathi's son and what race is she?

Sorry, just intrigued to whether you know about this or not.

PS: LDK CHEAT!!$%£%! (Have to post something negative to you just to keep with the times old chap)
Race drow-elf, son - Malekith
We had such galaxy theme, all had drow-elven names taken
from Warhammer.
Ofc by default theme had to be evil ;-)

p.s
Yeah, LDK are the SCUM of the Universe :-)
(...just to keep with the theme)
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 08:19   #136
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Race drow-elf, son - Malekith
We had such galaxy theme, all had drow-elven names taken
from Warhammer.
Ofc by default theme had to be evil ;-)

p.s
(...just to keep with the theme)
Very good. I'm surprised.

They are called Dark Elves over here, but I guess thats a translation issue especially since AD&D uses Drow to mean Dark Elves. They are also called Druchi for the Elven name.

Dark Elves used to be the race I collected for Warhammer till Warhammer changed edition and my army went missing. (I still don't know where it is to this day). I never got around to forming a new one with the new army book, but from what I've seen it relies too much on Dark Riders and other troop types when I would prefer to use Corsairs and Witch Elves. Alas, perhaps they will fix them one day. We always got the short straw out the Elven races.

Something you might be interested in is WarCry (www.war-cry.com). Its a CCG made by Sabertooth Games for Warhammer. I do a Dark Elf deck in it. I also got Morathi out of it in my last lot of boosters.

Anyway, no offense intended but how does Lithuanians know about Warhammer?

[Edit: LDK are evil like the Dark Elves! They use magic to cheat! - so this post belonds in the thread]

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 08:22   #137
Ace
PA Team

Ace is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the roughAce is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
[B
*snip*
p.s
(...just to keep with the theme) [/b]

Not all are

1 LDK guy in my gal is a nice guy who even defends gal m8s.
The otherone we never seen in gal channel and he got closed last night it seems.

So please don't say all ppl from 1 alliance are all the same.
#multihunters
----------------------------
Former HC - Conspiracy Theory -
- Proud to have served as -
- High Commander and CEO -
[]LCH[] ...lets change history
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 09:08   #138
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ldk

Quote:
Originally posted by djcomplex
i was in c2 aswell, Theamion is just talking absolute crap again.
'wanna bet'

There was a c2 WENX gal that had it's own supporting galaxy and was a bitch to get through, after the support gal was closed we got through.
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 10:57   #139
djcomplex
The Usualsuspects

djcomplex will become famous soon enoughdjcomplex will become famous soon enough
no Theamion i do not want too bet with you as that would mean dealing with you to a furthur extent. And you are still talking crap.
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 15:33   #140
izverg
Banned

Quote:

Anyway, no offense intended but how does Lithuanians know about Warhammer?

hehe, really no offence m8 , but it reminds me, like question would be : "how does English people know about television?"
I actually thought that European Union doesnt invites savage countries.. :>

p.s
thnx for the link
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 15:37   #141
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
We always got the short straw out the Elven races.
Dark Elf stuff was exceptionally killy, it just somehow didn't... work (that's what I found anyway)
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 05:03   #142
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Dark Elf stuff was exceptionally killy, it just somehow didn't... work (that's what I found anyway)
I much preferred the old Dark Elf list. Admittingly it was flawed. (Scouts used to cost 13 points, same as a normal Crossbowman and had BS 5, skirmish and infiltrate abilities but no light armour).

I much preferred the old Witch Elves with their Str 4 attacks. (+1 strength due to the poison). Just that extra -1 to the SM really helped. Now they arent quite as good, they are only useful vs very light troops. The new Cold Ones are pathetic. Getting rid of the 2 attacks for the mount I can deal with, but removing movement (when in White Dwarf it claimed the Dark Elves were supposed to be quicker - irony) and making the stupidity last all battle is just too harsh on one of the only troop types that can deal with calvary.

I don't like the new bolt throwers either - I would have prefered 4 shots with the -2 sm but goes through ranks rather than the current 6 at -2sm but doesnt go through ranks.

Black Guard and Executioners just die before they get to do anything nifty due to their crap armour and the magic item choice for the Dark Elves is just really poor.

Not to mention you can't put sorceress on chariots and the fact they got rid of Witch Elf heroes and the list just seems focussed on making you go for certain choices. I so far always see Dark Riders used and everyone says they are essentially. I just would prefer if the Dark Elves got a chance to use their variety of units and still be able to win rather than loads of them being redundant.

The Dark Elves had the short straw before when the High Elves were redone (which was essentially they took the Dark Elf book and improved upon it - it was a laugh) but now High Elves just seem to have a much bigger advantage.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 11 Jul 2003, 06:23   #143
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
i think this train has been derailed.
and there are enough threads about ldk anyway :P