User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 02:34   #51
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ldk

Quote:
Originally posted by Cryptic
Would it be creepy to say we missed you?
:(
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 02:36   #52
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ldk

Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
Would it be creepy to say we missed you?
No, it would be creepy if he said he missed us.
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 02:49   #53
Som1

Som1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
To reafirm Hicks statement - Eclipse is neither now nor ever has had anything to do with Fury.

Unless Sid pops up I believe I am the last founding member of Fury still around ( except if Tis pops in )
I by that token, can confirm that we no longer exist in any way shape or form.
I have no connection to eclispe and neither does any Fury founder - neither does anyone with any claim to the Fury name.

I would appreciate future comments by clueless irrelivent noobs being less retarded on the subject - thanks in advance

[Fury]Cryptic
c7R gods ffs
ex CEO and founder member of Fury
try repeating what I said in the other reply

clueless irrelivent noob - learn to read.
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 02:56   #54
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally posted by Som1

I think he knows far more about it than you do Not hard though. Oh, and a tip, if you wanna pick someone to call a clueless irrelevant noob, pick someone who has less clue than yourself, has had less of an impact on the game than yourself, and has been here less time than yourself, otherwise you just look a fool
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 02:56   #55
Cryptic
Retard Magnet

Cryptic is infamous around these parts

Quote:

also 'actually' read what I said ....

and btw since someone that was in sole command of an alliance when it won a round of PA is called a noob ........ what does that make the rest of you ?

If you get tired of the crap , baby move over here and maybe buy some of mine

R1 c7R / Fury co-founder / annoying bully / Propaganda mechant.

Crypto Inc Comics
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 05:03   #56
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
<s>oh stop being a Scouse.... and trolling on AD after having left</s>

I thought you quit PA.... is this the beginning of a glorious return Cryptic?

EDIT: Damn these forums for not having "strikethrough". Well you get the gist of it. Imagine it to be struckthrough. THOROUGHLY.
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 05:24   #57
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
Intresting thread. Glad to see Zeus posting and shedding some light on past rounds.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 05:37   #58
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Quote:
To reafirm Hicks statement - Eclipse is neither now nor ever has had anything to do with Fury.

Unless Sid pops up I believe I am the last founding member of Fury still around ( except if Tis pops in )
I by that token, can confirm that we no longer exist in any way shape or form.
I have no connection to eclispe and neither does any Fury founder - neither does anyone with any claim to the Fury name.

I would appreciate future comments by clueless irrelivent noobs being less retarded on the subject - thanks in advance

[Fury]Cryptic
c7R gods ffs
ex CEO and founder member of Fury

Im afraid i am associated with Eclipse this round.... summers are so damn boring :-/ But you are correct in that it is not, and will NEVER be Fury.

If it were, you'd think a founding member would rank better than a pe0n in the Jr wing ;-)

Tis

(oh, and Sid popped up pretty quick last time I went trolling for him )
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 07:35   #59
izverg
Banned

izverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

2:6 was the LDK gal if my memory is good and as far as i'm aware none of them were closed.

ineed, you remember right.
in c2 was just 2:6 LDK gal, later nearly at the end of round
Divine's 2:10 joined us.
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 09:56   #60
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

CrazyConrad is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Zeus
Oh man, I cant beleive people still think LDK dont/havent/arn't cheating. Sure you cant say all of them are, sure you cant sall you KNOW some of them are. However, LDK know it themselves, what they have done in the past, got away with and laughed there heads of at everyone who beleive there crys of "unfair! we're being picked on cause we are LDK"

Sadly they know all the wrong doings they have done in the past, they know all the bot armies there memebers had use of and protected them. They knew all the account sharing that went on and they most certainly knew of the multis they had in there ranks. Do you even dare think they didnt know about all the fraud they did to Planetarion in past rounds, pushing it towards P2p? Fact is it was accepted and "they dont give a flying toss about Planetarion, they have to win at any cost and if they can get away with breakings rules, they will continue to do so."

I rememebr hearing justification of account sharing, as "but we dont have money, we cant afford a computer as it costs a year wages, so we use a cyber cafe to acess our accounts, thats why all same IP and all at same time" I also remember on different occausions "yes we do all 40 of us get up at 04:00am and go to the cyber cafe to acess our accounts to defend incomming on our memebers" not least the "I didnt know all our memebers accounts where created with stolen credit cards" and the laughingly "I created the extra 1000 planets to see if it could be done, they where never meant to be used to attack/defend our memebers" I have logs, emails still, many of them that would make you cry with laughter, but cant show you due to confidence issues.

LDK, stories of cheats I could fill a book with, why else do you think ALL Lithuianan players were going to be banned from ever playing the game! Ceratinly not for the fun of it

But hey, they seem nice bunch of guys, even though the ones I have spoken too cheat like mad. Trust me I know I closed the accounts of nearly all of them, and know the ones I couldnt because they knew how to get away with it and knew I had rules to abide by also.

I just hope round 10 sees the improvments in the multi-hunting tools as promised and that a stronger hand is used when decided if guilty or not, as we where too soft in the past. Its vital, the game gets a rep of non-cheaters rather than cheaters game, before the game gets new players into it for round 10.
We miss you in gal channel Zeus

But well said...
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 10:40   #61
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
He won't play any more CrazyConrad
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 10:40   #62
izverg
Banned

izverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by CrazyConrad
We miss you in gal channel Zeus

But well said...
actually would be hard to find more bulsh1t than in that post.
but ppls who hate us learn us about AD -> Ignorance is a bliss.

By the way, Cryptic, *respect* from me ;-)
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 13:57   #63
Salomo
Commodore

Salomo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Tomkat
Jaysus.

If you intend to flame LDK for past (and perhaos present) misdemeanors, please do so in anothe thread. There's enough of them around for you to make your pick.

This thread was intended to recognise an alliance doing well in a random round. I wish some people would recognise that instead of endlessly squabbling.
There is a difference between just mindless flaming and "countering" your praise of LDK by pointing out how they got to be so great (by cheating). If you want to praise an alliance without hearing criticism about them either choose a less controversial alliance or do it on some private boards where people will only post stuff to support your praise

r1: n00b
r2: 7:11 - T7C HC, WaC(Jr), Sedition HC
r3: 31:25 - Sedition, Century, SL HC
r4: 95:21 - BlueTubas'
r5: 30:5 - BlueTubas, VtS
r6: 33:24:1 - Deus Ex Machina HC, politically retired
r7: 38:22 -> 26:11 - RaH peon
r8: 12:3:4 - Defended by 1:1
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 15:08   #64
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Salomo
There is a difference between just mindless flaming and "countering" your praise of LDK by pointing out how they got to be so great (by cheating). If you want to praise an alliance without hearing criticism about them either choose a less controversial alliance or do it on some private boards where people will only post stuff to support your praise

It is mindless flaming.
You're just accusing LDK of things which you can't back up. Do you have any proof they are cheating?
No.
You're just jumping on the AD bandwagon and raising your hands in the air throwing accusations without thinking you could be wrong.
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 15:51   #65
Darkstar

Darkstar is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Do you have any proof they are cheating?
No.
u only could proof it if spinner would sit next to all players.
but i think "proof" enough is, that ~100 planets which directly were involved in ldk attacks and defence were closed by the pa-crew. plus some mainplanets

anything more u need?
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 15:59   #66
Salomo
Commodore

Quote:
It is mindless flaming.
You're just accusing LDK of things which you can't back up. Do you have any proof they are cheating?
No.
You're just jumping on the AD bandwagon and raising your hands in the air throwing accusations without thinking you could be wrong.
I have a LDK planet in my galaxy right now that is online 24/7 and all he ever does nowadays is send def to LDK. There is a thread (which you have boviously allready seen) where many people described similar LDK galmates in their galaxies.

I have seen several LDK defenses in the past 5 or more rounds

I have heard admissions of organised cheating

No, I have no unrefutable proof that i can post here to convince you (and i doubt you would care enough for this to let that disturb your praise of LDK), but I have enough proof to justifiably be convinced myself that LDK has either been cheating as an entire alliance or has so disproportionally many cheaters that it comes close to organised cheating.

That LDK has been cheating, is cheating, and will most likely continue to cheat as long as they can is a fact and has nothing to do with any bandwagons. It is up to you whether you want to share my conviction or rather jump on the "lets ignore cheating and praise LDK"-bandwagon

Unread 4 Jul 2003, 20:08   #67
Som1

Som1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by izverg
ineed, you remember right.
in c2 was just 2:6 LDK gal, later nearly at the end of round
Divine's 2:10 joined us.
2:10 were the cheaters I was refering to.
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 20:29   #68
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Oh man, I cant beleive people still think LDK dont/havent/arn't cheating. Sure you cant say all of them are, sure you cant sall you KNOW some of them are. However, LDK know it themselves, what they have done in the past, got away with and laughed there heads of at everyone who beleive there crys of "unfair! we're being picked on cause we are LDK"

Sadly they know all the wrong doings they have done in the past, they know all the bot armies there memebers had use of and protected them. They knew all the account sharing that went on and they most certainly knew of the multis they had in there ranks. Do you even dare think they didnt know about all the fraud they did to Planetarion in past rounds, pushing it towards P2p? Fact is it was accepted and "they dont give a flying toss about Planetarion, they have to win at any cost and if they can get away with breakings rules, they will continue to do so."

I rememebr hearing justification of account sharing, as "but we dont have money, we cant afford a computer as it costs a year wages, so we use a cyber cafe to acess our accounts, thats why all same IP and all at same time" I also remember on different occausions "yes we do all 40 of us get up at 04:00am and go to the cyber cafe to acess our accounts to defend incomming on our memebers" not least the "I didnt know all our memebers accounts where created with stolen credit cards" and the laughingly "I created the extra 1000 planets to see if it could be done, they where never meant to be used to attack/defend our memebers" I have logs, emails still, many of them that would make you cry with laughter, but cant show you due to confidence issues.

LDK, stories of cheats I could fill a book with, why else do you think ALL Lithuianan players were going to be banned from ever playing the game! Ceratinly not for the fun of it

But hey, they seem nice bunch of guys, even though the ones I have spoken too cheat like mad. Trust me I know I closed the accounts of nearly all of them, and know the ones I couldnt because they knew how to get away with it and knew I had rules to abide by also.

I just hope round 10 sees the improvments in the multi-hunting tools as promised and that a stronger hand is used when decided if guilty or not, as we where too soft in the past. Its vital, the game gets a rep of non-cheaters rather than cheaters game, before the game gets new players into it for round 10.
*word*

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 22:51   #69
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
It is mindless flaming.
No.
Except its just too coincidental for this to be raised nearly every round.

I would agree normally, as I dislike accusing people of things without full evidence. For now I just have to rely on my experience and gut instinct and that shows there are dubious happenings.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 08:25   #70
Piktuolis
Retired

Piktuolis is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

Quote:
I have a LDK planet in my galaxy right now that is online 24/7 and all he ever does nowadays is send def to LDK. There is a thread (which you have boviously allready seen) where many people described similar LDK galmates in their galaxies.

I have seen several LDK defenses in the past 5 or more rounds

I have heard admissions of organised cheating

No, I have no unrefutable proof that i can post here to convince you (and i doubt you would care enough for this to let that disturb your praise of LDK), but I have enough proof to justifiably be convinced myself that LDK has either been cheating as an entire alliance or has so disproportionally many cheaters that it comes close to organised cheating.

That LDK has been cheating, is cheating, and will most likely continue to cheat as long as they can is a fact and has nothing to do with any bandwagons. It is up to you whether you want to share my conviction or rather jump on the "lets ignore cheating and praise LDK"-bandwagon
LOL now this reminds me on times when we were on the same side, Salomo - yes, we were. And you didn't care from where I got defence for you and your crap alliance mates, you were just happy your sorry @$$ was safely covered (It was in times of C31 in R3 to be exact.)

Last edited by Piktuolis; 8 Jul 2003 at 11:14.
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 08:50   #71
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of
are you admitting something?
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 09:07   #72
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

CrazyConrad is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by izverg
actually would be hard to find more bulsh1t than in that post.
but ppls who hate us learn us about AD -> Ignorance is a bliss.

By the way, Cryptic, *respect* from me ;-)
I dont "hate" LDK and I can make up my own mind about them without reading all the **** on AD.

I have always had a great deal of respect for LDK and their commitment to the game and I specially liked working with LDK during rnd 8 but, this round I have lost most of the respect I had to ldk.

Most of the things has been said already when it comes to cheating, escorting etc etc so I wont go there, but seeing how easily defectors/traitors has been able to join ldk this round makes me....arg.

One thing is for sure and that is that I totally agree with what Scouse posted earlier about ldk and all these "non-lithu" members. LDK has totally lost its identity this round due to taking in all these new members.
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 09:39   #73
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Do you have any proof they are cheating?
No.
Proof to [email protected]
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 10:34   #74
lrytas
[LDK] Head

lrytas is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ldk

Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
LDK was cheating in r7 too

remember the c2 bot army ? that was particularly unfunny, also that galaxy 31:3 i believe which lasted longest got completely closed 'n deleted

it was dorfschats and moorshats gal and a few others

you, as in LDK, also cheated and got closed round 7

hi lrytas.

HAHAHAHAHHAHA
I dont know guys if there are any people with a clue left on AD. THEAMION U R DA BOT. YOU HAVE 100 ACCOUNTS !! AND YOU HAVE ALSO GET A CLUE !!!

P.S. Why did u applied to the "cheaters alliance" before r9.5 then ?
R3. 18:12:25 subdok of a125
R4. 46:10:13 Lord Rytas of Lithuania [Xanadu]/[LDK]
R5. 29:14:2 Inspector Gadget of The best detective [Xanadu]/[LDK]
R6. 12:24:1 Hamurabi's code of The Old Babilon [Xanadu]/[LDK] HC.
R7. 21:15:3 [Xanadu]/[LDK] HC
R8. 2:7:2 Sometime of i Will think of a name [LDK] HC
R9. 50:5:2 Malignant Killer of Nakatomi Plaza [Madcows] HBC / [RaH] member
R9.5 23:7:4 50:5:7 54:6:10 19:4:23 [LDK] HC
[LDK] existing since r4, [LDK] top planets: r4,6,8,9,9.5,10
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 10:40   #75
magoo

magoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Hmm, if i think back over my time playing PA, I can remeber numerous dos attacks on xan's irc server (with the "absolutely coincidental" effect that we couldn't attack/defend (delete as appropriate). I got so sick of this crap that i only play for my own amusement (and to defend the misses). Now if all the very vocal hypocrites moaning here would just remeber that LDK were a part of xan.........so it seems kinda doubtful it was them dossing...

Yes, ofc i agree multi escorts ect are wrong - but surely the pa community isnt naivee enough to really believe thats only LDK!And tbh, I'd rather fight an alliance that just gets on with the business of roiding than dos'ing yer opponents out of the game.
This isnt to say that I approve of the levels people are talking about this round, I havent been active enough to really have much opinion.....but what I will say is that at least half the attacks on my battered little rock have had blatent escorts & i doubt every roid i lost this round went to LDK:P
All I'm saying is "Thats PA these days", like it or quit .......
R6 Feel The Drums[KoN/Xan]
R7 The Western Heroes[KoN/Xan]
R8 DreamStealer [koN]
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 11:29   #76
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by magoo
Now that would all be well and good if people were either claiming that LDK are responsible for all the cheating, or that their individual alliance has no cheating in it (two similar points, I'll admit).

Unfortunately for your post, that is not the case.
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 11:45   #77
Piktuolis
Retired

Quote:
Originally posted by Tis
are you admitting something?
Nope, I have nothing to admit, it's just funny to see someone who back in those days wasn't asking how can I in 5 min get him alot of def, standing here always ready to hurl the first stone.
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 12:01   #78
lrytas
[LDK] Head

lrytas is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Piktuolis
Nope, I have nothing to admit, it's just funny to see someone who back in those days wasn't asking how can I in 5 min get him alot of def, standing here always ready to hurl the first stone.
lew lameri , atrodo praleidai idomiausia raunda
R3. 18:12:25 subdok of a125
R4. 46:10:13 Lord Rytas of Lithuania [Xanadu]/[LDK]
R5. 29:14:2 Inspector Gadget of The best detective [Xanadu]/[LDK]
R6. 12:24:1 Hamurabi's code of The Old Babilon [Xanadu]/[LDK] HC.
R7. 21:15:3 [Xanadu]/[LDK] HC
R8. 2:7:2 Sometime of i Will think of a name [LDK] HC
R9. 50:5:2 Malignant Killer of Nakatomi Plaza [Madcows] HBC / [RaH] member
R9.5 23:7:4 50:5:7 54:6:10 19:4:23 [LDK] HC
[LDK] existing since r4, [LDK] top planets: r4,6,8,9,9.5,10
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 12:14   #79
Piktuolis
Retired

Quote:
Originally posted by lrytas
ROFL I'm sure it was of a
I'll be back as soon as I have spare 16 hours/day again. In 50 years maybe?
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 12:37   #80
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by lrytas
Sorry to spoil the fun, but english only please.
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 13:06   #81
Chax
Pepsi bottle

Chax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the rough
This is the problem with PA

Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
31:3 gal also still stands and i believe one LDK player took over a planet in a FLTV gal, but i that isn't cheating in my book, not in a private round.
How on earth can a person that has his own set of rules ever be allowed to have any power in the game?
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 14:45   #82
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Sadly they know all the wrong doings they have done in the past, they know all the bot armies there memebers had use of and protected them.
The only bot-armies I remember were from Killmark. Enlighten me please about the LDK ones.

Quote:
Do you even dare think they didnt know about all the fraud they did to Planetarion in past rounds, pushing it towards P2p?
What a load of bull poop. PA moved to p2p in the first place - the cc fraud happened as a cause of this movement. Not the other way round! Don't get me wrong, there is no justification for cc fraud in this case, just what you wrote defies every logic. And btw, the cc fraud was done by a non-LDK Lithuanian.

Quote:
Fact is it was accepted and "they dont give a flying toss about Planetarion, they have to win at any cost and if they can get away with breakings rules, they will continue to do so."
I am pretty sure that PA means a lot to people like Lrytas, zerocore, izverg etc. just as much as it means to every other dedicated player.

Quote:
At least according to the information you provided the community with in rd 6 Lithuanian and Romanian players were supposed to be banned because of the cc-incident and according demands by cc companies. Not because of in-game cheating.

Quote:

So you closed the accounts of nearly all of them? Correct me if I am wrong but at least in the rounds I played most of the LDK players I knew of remained open.

Quote:

MrBrick did a very good and effective job so far in multi-hunting. .lt is not very popular within PA-Team and everything else but popular with the creators so I am very sure all LDK planets are watched very closely. However, they are still open. Maybe there is a tiny possibility that they don't cheat in a way most of AD and you are accusing them of?

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 14:56   #83
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
not all do, but the ones i reported all got closed 5 out of 5 ...coincidence i think not...anyway not all LDK cheat but most do

always find it funny when i see your big planets being deffed by 15+ - 1 millers :-) didnt know LDK harboured n00bs
i'm not trying to take the piss out of LDK, but tbh with you, you dont diserve the moral win...yes you won 'the game' but you didnt win it fair so stop whining about the bad ppl being anti-LDK, if you get roided or smashed down by one planet and his multi-accounts and you still dont feel any less for that alliance then you can speak...now you all branded as a bunch of lameass cheaters
shame ...but a fact

get your act together and show me what LDK is made of in R10..and then we will talk again...for now i dont have any respect for your alliance
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 15:07   #84
Salomo
Commodore

Quote:
LOL now this reminds me on times when we were on the same side, Salomo - yes, we were. And you didn't care from where I got defence for you and your crap alliance mates, you were just happy your sorry @$$ was safely covered (It was in times of C31 in R3 to be exact.)
Back then the only thing i knew was that the def you guys sent came from a bunch of nice (at least largely nice) lithuanian/east european people in my cluster. IIrc you didn't send any multi-fleets, though tbh being in SL at that time i would have hardly noticed the difference to the regular defenders in terms of size etc.

Also I freely admit that I am and have been no saint (not in the specific r3 context but in general), but any recriination of that kind misses that there are shades of gray and not only black or white. I cheated as well by taking over an account after my old was deleted due to inactivity, I typed in fake user details now and then, and most likely in the 9 rounds of PA that i played I also got defended by cheaters and hence profitted from them. But that is in no way compareable to having multiple planets as escorts or perhaps even to continuously, knowingly and willingly proffiting from such multies through the alliance.

***Edited to reply to this as well:

Quote:
1. In r3 I knew hardly anything about multi-fleets, which you seem to claim to have defended me with, and LDK, which according to lyrtas did not exist at that time yet, had no reputation of any kind that would make me sceptical in regards to your def sources

2. First half of r3 I was in Sedition, second half I was SL. That meant, that when i had incommings i had to contact basically every person i knew to get def. Even if I had for some reason tried to keep track of where the individual fleets came from it was hardly possible to determine which of the small planets defending me were your multies and which were my alliance mates even if i had suspected any multi-fleets.

3. My contempt for cheaters and for LDK mainly grew after r3 or at the end of it, when i started to find out that most top planets had multi planets, that alliances actually tried to create cluster strongholds in r4 leading to paras, and when i saw how little in fact is done against it (Yes, in r3 i still thought that if you cheat it is very likely you'll get caught)... perhaps the fact that LDK at that time (early r4) was the first alliance (besides the RB section wing with whom i had no contact iirc) about whos cheating i found out a bit made me regard LDK especially critical, but if those r4 revelations had been the only ones about LDK cheating and not just the start of a seemingly endless cheating career I could have long ceased hurling stones.

Last edited by Salomo; 8 Jul 2003 at 15:43.
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 15:13   #85
BetrayerOfHope
InspirationOfNightmares

BetrayerOfHope is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Bashar
Well, I will substantiate the point I made then. With LDK being accused of cheating every round win or lose, it means one of 2 things is the case:

1) LDK are particularly bad offenders for cheating.
2) LDK are very unpopular.
hell u stupid twat this was propaganda and not even the ones who spreading it out (lo Hicks) didn't belive it at their own they just did it for dummies like u

[23:11] <Zhil|FT> OMG BOH IS THE NEW KILLMARK
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 15:18   #86
BetrayerOfHope
InspirationOfNightmares

Quote:
/snip
your sign looks like a joke to me have u ever realy played pa?
i don't think so ...
at last u don't know mutch about what's been going on there ...

Unread 8 Jul 2003, 15:24   #87
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by BetrayerOfHope
i don't think so ...
I have a guy called zeusss in my gal, maybe it's him

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 16:17   #88
Parthos
lippy bint

Parthos is an unknown quantity at this point
Everyone is just jealous that their own alliance isn't organized enough to encourage members to have several defense planets or collect logins in one convenient place, or any of the other superleet tactics ldk use.

If you can't beat your enemy, analyze and mimic their tactics.

So quit crying and get organizing.

[Piktuolis: get into #kethront you slacker, you know the server ]
12:17 AM: Cochese: if PA team was a liquor, they'd be that plastic-half gallon for $8 stuff
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 16:22   #89
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by laputa
I have a guy called zeusss in my gal, maybe it's him
I'm sure ... (Mr Typo)

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 16:32   #90
Piktuolis
Retired

Quote:
In r3 I knew hardly anything about multi-fleets, which you seem to claim to have defended me with, and LDK, which according to lyrtas did not exist at that time yet, had no reputation of any kind that would make me sceptical in regards to your def sources
Actually I didn't want to make it a personal flame, I'm just trying to say things aren't only black or white in life LDK really didn't exist at that time, but there was what I call a "bunch of friendly lithuanian robbers" who even then were good enough for suspiciously effective defence Later the same people created LDK "to cheat more effectively" (according to my favorite fury Parthos)
As for bot armies etc. I bet everyone here who basicaly lives (lived in my case) online and was constantly waked by the phone takes it damn personally.

Edit: Parthos, is there a single chance you won't be away/working while in IRC?

Last edited by Piktuolis; 8 Jul 2003 at 16:38.
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 16:38   #91
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
hell u stupid twat this was propaganda and not even the ones who spreading it out (lo Hicks) didn't belive it at their own they just did it for dummies like u
I have many reasons to believe that it is not just propaganda. I don't take things on AD as proof unto themselves.
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 16:46   #92
Lerxst
baka.

Lerxst is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
i don't think so ...
Zeus played every round of PA so far (iirc).
At least in one round he was with a friend of mine in one galaxy and from the stories I heard from him about Zeus, I have a very very high meaning of that guy. From what my friend told me about him caring really for each player in that gal, he must be one of the nicest persons and most dedicatest players in PA.
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 16:52   #93
BetrayerOfHope
InspirationOfNightmares

beeing a nice person and careing for others don't means he has a clue ...

Unread 8 Jul 2003, 16:56   #94
Lerxst
baka.

Lerxst is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
beeing a nice person and careing for others don't means he has a clue ...
I never did judge about him "having a clue". Nor can you. You only doubted he ever really played PA and I answered that he did and I heard he was fantastic in doing that. Not more did I say.
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 16:57   #95
BetrayerOfHope
InspirationOfNightmares

he does the same
why should i be better than he is i'm a troll

Unread 8 Jul 2003, 18:06   #96
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
I believe only what my eyes show me, and I do not take much note of propaganda here, so until I see evidence for myself, I do not believe it, and what I said was a fact, it cannot be denied. Just spurting insults and making no sense is not classed as a good argument, so grow up, learn some manners, learn some grammar, get your head out your arse, and take a look around. When you have done these things, come back, and hopefully you will stop posting like a turnip that has spent too much time at Sellafield.
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 18:06   #97
Ferox

Ferox is an unknown quantity at this point
How do you fight a wall when you only have a bean? Toss it?

1. Zeus, your post made me laugh and cry at the same time. How can a person involved with this great game directly be so clueless? Which leads me to...
2. Show me 5 LDK players with closed planets from r4 to r9. I know 1. He has quit in r6. Cheating on a grand scale? Yes, sure...
3. What makes you think the planets you've reported and got closed this round are LDK ones? Do you have our coord list? I didn't think so. Nevertheless, every top50 player atm must be LDK, ain't that right? Easier to point fingers.
4. There are 12 lithuanians I know PERSONALLY who play pa this round and are not a part of current LDK. There are around 30 more, although I can't say the correct total number.
5. I perfectly understand your hate for us, every good alliance had it once or more times, but at least try to be less ridiculous looking for the rest of us. Look at the amount of threads about LDK popping atm, and their content. Try to find one proof of the things we're accused of doing.

I could go on for eons, but that's enough to bring up the level of my usual mood. I know, beans can't crack walls, however, I feel better for putting down some of the most idiotic facts.

And for the grand finale *drums*

GET A FKIN CLUE!
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 18:07   #98
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
i don't think so ...
Just for your information, Zeus got his job THROUGH PLAYING PA. He was a member of the community, and was approached by Spinner to take the job. Stop flaming with ice.
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 18:14   #99
Bashar
Idle Git

Well LDK, you certainly entertain me. In my view there has never being a bunch of people so inept at arguments/discussions. You're arguments tend to stem from the whole concept of "GET A FKIN CLUE", or "we don't cheat" and when you see evidence, you deny its existence. Everyone with any experience of LDK KNOWS they cheat, and at the same time, we all KNOW that you are going to deny it. I just wish that you could deny it with some level of competence, and give people a challenge to prove it. It is not our place to prove you cheat to the community, most the community KNOWS you cheat, and as such, it is your place to prove you DON'T cheat now. You yourselves admit you have a bad reputation, but your only attempts at fixing the reputation are more "coincidental" evidence, and what I can best describe as pittiful arguments. You are like the babies of PA, you do nothing but cry and talk nonsensical crap.
Unread 8 Jul 2003, 18:26   #100
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Ferox
2. Show me 5 LDK players with closed planets from r4 to r9.
Didn't they close you in Round 7 Ferox ? Or did you manage to get away with account swapping and taking roid donations/farming ?
Closed Thread