User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 15:03   #201
Tomukas

Quote:
Originally posted by Cooling

lyrtas is a news website? :/
Lietuvos Rytas is the biggest daily newspaper in Lithuania, plus best (or at least 2nd best) basketball team calls Lietuvos Rytas too

www.lrytas.lt and http://bc.lrytas.lt

Unread 22 Nov 2002, 16:17   #202
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Hoopy
Is it the fact that the mails were sent that annoys you so much, or the fact that a few of your defenders listened to them and recalled?
Isn't this the questionable Furgion tactics from round 5 and 7 that we all love and miss.... Recall or I kill your fleet and hunt u down in real life etc... =)
Fun times...

Proves the point that it is not only Fury/Legion that would stagnate a round imo...
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 16:28   #203
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Storebo

useless drivel
You are my idol

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 18:35   #204
IkARu$

Quote:
Originally posted by Ferox

Sorry to ruin everything over here.

Don't let things go to your head so quickly, your just another retard in the long history of this game..

Unread 22 Nov 2002, 21:33   #205
Ferox

Ferox is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by IkARu$

Don't let things go to your head so quickly, your just another retard in the long history of this game..
I am happy as it is with you as my fan.
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 21:35   #206
Ferox

Ferox is an unknown quantity at this point
Still echoing about retardic answers... Still fun too.
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 21:43   #207
BetrayerOfHope
InspirationOfNightmares

BetrayerOfHope is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by IkARu$

I know that you retard. I just named the two LDK members who annoy me the most atm.
in fact we have the same feelings for the other since i think u are my fav negative fury

[23:11] <Zhil|FT> OMG BOH IS THE NEW KILLMARK
Unread 23 Nov 2002, 02:19   #208
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
LDK have always tried every trick in the book. If you fell for it, tough luck. We aren't in a round where turning up constitutes a win.
Unread 23 Nov 2002, 09:01   #209

Quote:
Originally posted by daku
[b]
and there is no man that can stay 24/7 for a whole round of pa.
I beg to differ on that one.... for the 1st 4 weeks of PA in rd 6 and the first 3 of rd 7 I had my planet online the entire time without sharing and without a bot. I set my alarm to wake me up every other hour at :55 would stay awake til about :02-:05 into the following hour and would fall back asleep. and would make sure to log in from work too
made little difference and was fully doable..... I stopped doing it only because my planet got crushed for being a roid fat planet in a ultra sucky gal but otherwise Id have been able to pull it off the entire round.
so dot say it can't be done
helped me alot too.... once when I got attacked I retalled a top 35 gal by myself no support (more than 2/3 of their gal's fleet was headed towards my place... I let alliances know about this but the idiots did nothing about it... tooo bad too) and walked right through. took roids from 3 planets lol

Unread 23 Nov 2002, 12:42   #210
Tomukas

It IS possible. I'm doing like Calthropstu did, just i wake up every 2 hours, still enough time to find def (and more sleep ) , if your alliance is quite big. And it is not too hard.

Unread 23 Nov 2002, 13:27   #211
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Rumad

If youa re online at least every 2 hours your life must suck. I am sorry but you need to sleep, you need to go out, you need to do shopping and if you are employed you need to work. I dont believe that is consistently possibel for anyone.
Why would his life suck?
He didn't say he was online every two hours, just that he woke up every two hours during the night. That's not really a hard price to pay for people that have been doing it for rounds now.
And who are you to tell someone what they should be doing with their life?
He makes choices for himself and you citicise it because you no longer need to stay online for as long as he chooses to.
And out of the three choices you told him, Working, Sleep, and 'Shopping'.
So, for future reference, don't hastly judge someone when you yourself might have done the same in the past.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Unread 23 Nov 2002, 14:40   #212
Seed of Chaos
Pr0f3ss10na1 P30n

Seed of Chaos will become famous soon enoughSeed of Chaos will become famous soon enough
LOL. I find their tactics rather amusing. Hardly honourable, but they never claimed to be honourable. And if the "fake mails" worked, then full credit to them for pulling it off. I don't call that cheating, I call it cunning tactic
Unread 23 Nov 2002, 17:29   #213
Tomukas

Quote:

If youa re online at least every 2 hours your life must suck. I am sorry but you need to sleep, you need to go out, you need to do shopping and if you are employed you need to work. I dont believe that is consistently possibel for anyone.
I didn't say it is possible for everyone . Job, studies and etc... But I said it is possible. I just sleep 1.55 instead of 2.00 EVERY two hours, it is not too hard. If you need more sleep, there's allways day time, when there's quiet in PA...

Unread 23 Nov 2002, 17:44   #214
Fasiel

Quote:

psi - i ma saying its impossible to be online 24/7, he is saying he checks every two hours. tw hous is not a lot of time to do anything, specially assuming they are talking about playing with irc access.

You see work you have distractions or if duing the dya ppl have to go out and do things. Yes its possible to do it during the night, I am disputing its impossible 24/7 nothing else.
Well if you have internet access at work , it is not really hard to keep it up, i have done it the 4th thru 6th round and it is pretty easy, since when you donīt log off, you will appear to be online for 2 hours, you can just check when you want to, and never log off, meaning you are online 24/7 .And personally i donīt see a problem whith that, and you are allmost never busy two hours in a row, and if that appens well you are offline for about 1 hour maybe, so.... And i agree whith Psi-k you shouldnīt make such rash judgements about people i surely hope you donīt do that in reall life as well, could be a problem (o no now i am doing the same ;-)

Unread 23 Nov 2002, 18:47   #215
lrytas
[LDK] Head

lrytas is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Seed of Chaos
LOL. I find their tactics rather amusing. Hardly honourable, but they never claimed to be honourable. And if the "fake mails" worked, then full credit to them for pulling it off. I don't call that cheating, I call it cunning tactic
and i call defenders noobs
R3. 18:12:25 subdok of a125
R4. 46:10:13 Lord Rytas of Lithuania [Xanadu]/[LDK]
R5. 29:14:2 Inspector Gadget of The best detective [Xanadu]/[LDK]
R6. 12:24:1 Hamurabi's code of The Old Babilon [Xanadu]/[LDK] HC.
R7. 21:15:3 [Xanadu]/[LDK] HC
R8. 2:7:2 Sometime of i Will think of a name [LDK] HC
R9. 50:5:2 Malignant Killer of Nakatomi Plaza [Madcows] HBC / [RaH] member
R9.5 23:7:4 50:5:7 54:6:10 19:4:23 [LDK] HC
[LDK] existing since r4, [LDK] top planets: r4,6,8,9,9.5,10
Unread 23 Nov 2002, 18:51   #216
BetrayerOfHope
InspirationOfNightmares

BetrayerOfHope is an unknown quantity at this point
most n00bs know this trick already

[23:11] <Zhil|FT> OMG BOH IS THE NEW KILLMARK
Unread 23 Nov 2002, 21:01   #217
Xavier March

Quote:
I also believe that NO ONE can have a lifestyle which means that you are able to log in EVERY two hours over a elongated stretch. This is based on the fact of what i said above.
you should've known me in r7. Just done my A levels, starting a gap year, no job, no school, no holidays, nothing Only times I couldnt have been online once in a two hour period were on nights out, and 21:00-00:00 or so is hardly prime pa time.

Most of what you say is based on you (talking about this thread, though could be applied generally ). Just because YOU find it hard to get up and go back to sleep doesnt mean others do too. Look at sailors and their cat naps

Saying that, ketchup being online for 2 months straight is a tad suspicious, but ofc since he hasnt been closed then he isnt cheating, eh lrytas?

Whats this about Leff having his login anyway?

Unread 23 Nov 2002, 21:59   #218
Hoopy

I sleep in <2 hour blocks, my comp is approx 2 feet from my bed, I'm online all day at work anyway, its not hard to reach over and click a link during the night to stay online, especially if you're used to it

Unread 23 Nov 2002, 22:04   #219
izverg
Banned

izverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by Hoopy
I sleep in <2 hour blocks, my comp is approx 2 feet from my bed, I'm online all day at work anyway, its not hard to reach over and click a link during the night to stay online, especially if you're used to it
same here hehe....at work full inet conection, at home pc stands at my bed..heh. Sleep 2hour blocks as well .hehe
Unread 23 Nov 2002, 22:47   #220
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all
As far as i've read this thread, pages 1-3 and 5.
its been flaming, some general insulting,
3-4 posts tops about the attack with some evidence.
some coords posting.
and now talking about sleeping.............?

this thread has a short time to get back on track.....
Unread 23 Nov 2002, 23:20   #221
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point
"This is a great day in the history of Lithuania, in the history of the Baltics, in the history of Planetarion and in the history of freedom," Bush told thousands gathered in a town square in Vilnius, Lithuania, where he was the first American president to visit.

I changed 1 word can you guess which one?
Unread 23 Nov 2002, 23:58   #222
Iceaxe
Blood

Iceaxe is an unknown quantity at this point
no

Oh and this thread is pathetic.

Oh oh and it would just seem the thread starter is mad that he lost roids to an extremely good alliance that used legal tactics he didn't like, heh.

Last edited by Iceaxe; 24 Nov 2002 at 00:04.
Closed Thread