User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 28 Jan 2023, 11:38   #1
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Hobby YouTube Channel

Good Morning all!

I returned this round just to create a small planet and to see who was still around. But… I’m not going to bore you all to death about PA in a non PA discussion thread!

This is about me and my wife’s little hobby YouTube channel. We video some of the places we visit and the walks we do (mostly on the Isle of Wight). Nothing exciting it’s not a blog… we don’t do talking etc (mostly because I’m boring lol)

But, we would appreciate the support from my old PA friends and community. If you’re interested would appreciate some views and some subscribers! Trying to reach 1K at least lol

Take a look: https://youtube.com/@TheWanderingWalkersIOW

Thanks guys! It’s been fun checking in on the old community!

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote