User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 17 Jun 2003, 01:56   #1
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
My mate was mugged for his cigs by two mute bodybuilders.

Picture this.

My mate, walking down the road. Suddenly, these two mute bodybuilders come up to him. The largest one does a series of movements which clearly means 'Can I have a cig ?'. My mate then - naive and friendly as he is - brings up his newly brought pack of 20 cigs, takes out two and hands them to the body builder. The bodybuilder then grabs the pack out of his hand, does some hand movements that looks like a 'haha, you're 0wnd', and walks away. When walking away, the two of them seem to be having a funny 'converstation' with their hands.

Must be the oddest thing that I've heard about for quite a long time.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 02:00   #2
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
My mate's sister got stalked by a blind guy. Don't ask me how that works.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 02:01   #3
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future
Damned mutes. Nobody believed me when I said they were all upto something. They said I was crazy.

Now look. Soon no one with cigs will be safe.

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 02:08   #4
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by SbOlly
Now look. Soon no one with cigs will be safe.
Yes because cancer is a fluffy bunny.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 02:10   #5
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Embroglio
Yes because cancer is a fluffy bunny.
Ah, but thats a choice. The mutes don't even give you that dignity DAMN THEM.

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 02:36   #6
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: My mate was mugged for his cigs by two mute bodybuilders.

Quote:
Originally posted by Christian
Picture this.

My mate, walking down the road. Suddenly, these two mute bodybuilders come up to him. The largest one does a series of movements which clearly means 'Can I have a cig ?'. My mate then - naive and friendly as he is - brings up his newly brought pack of 20 cigs, takes out two and hands them to the body builder. The bodybuilder then grabs the pack out of his hand, does some hand movements that looks like a 'haha, you're 0wnd', and walks away. When walking away, the two of them seem to be having a funny 'converstation' with their hands.

#

He should have jumped them one at a time, its not as if they could have shouted for help is it ?

Vaio
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 03:42   #7
bobble

bobble is an unknown quantity at this point
they were the victims, and should be applauded for their efforts.
CNN is liberal bull****...no wonder you people are so ****ing stupid. If you want a real News Channel try Fox News.
bobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 07:02   #8
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
and the whole mute thing was just a little "detail" to make the whole thing sound more plausable!

haha your friend is a fag lol
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 08:10   #9
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: My mate was mugged for his cigs by two mute bodybuilders.

Quote:
Picture this.

reporting that to the police would be easy... after all, there can't be that many deaf/mute bodybuilders

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 08:40   #10
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: My mate was mugged for his cigs by two mute bodybuilders.

Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
reporting that to the police would be easy... after all, there can't be that many deaf/mute bodybuilders
PARDON?
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 09:26   #11
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Re: Re: My mate was mugged for his cigs by two mute bodybuilders.

Quote:
Originally posted by [GAP]Obiwan
PARDON?
u r teh funneh

Unread 17 Jun 2003, 10:45   #12
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Those mutes were probably immigrant mutes!
Grrr at the UK's immirgration policy.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 12:29   #13
Christian
Attitude

Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
Those mutes were probably immigrant mutes!
Grrr at the UK's immirgration policy.
Not really. But the three guys who beat him up that night because he'd spoken with a guy they didn't like were.

Yay. Was one of those days.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 12:30   #14
Radical Edward

Quote:
Not really. But the three guys who beat him up that night because he'd spoken with a guy they didn't like were.
were they wearing brown leather jackets?

Unread 17 Jun 2003, 12:33   #15
Christian
Attitude

Quote:
were they wearing brown leather jackets?
That's not in-style for foreginers over here.
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 12:36   #16
Radical Edward

Quote:
That's not in-style for foreginers over here.
I just wondered. it just seems that All illegal immigrants in Hull wear brown leather jackets, despite having no money.

Unread 17 Jun 2003, 12:42   #17
Christian
Attitude

Quote:
I just wondered. it just seems that All illegal immigrants in Hull wear brown leather jackets, despite having no money.
Expensive clothing (all-tho no style at all) amougst immigrants with no money, is a global concept.