User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 20 Mar 2006, 19:03   #51
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Yahwe's Career

I think you misunderstand

THEY make millions

However the only people making millions off recruitment agencies are the owners and partners. The Recruitment consultants tend to be there for a few years, getting shit on by clients and employees, and then bugger off to form their own companies because theyve learned how shit the job is.

Be very careful when signing your contract that it does not mention anything about preventing you setting up your own agency or working for a rival agency should you leave the position. (goes without saying i suppose).
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 19:38   #52
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

somehow i can't see yahwe not reading a contract very carefully.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 19:51   #53
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
somehow i can't see yahwe not reading a contract very carefully.
Hence "Goes without saying really"
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 19:57   #54
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

i may not have slept at all in the past 25 hours. as such its a miracle you can even unerstand what i type.
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 20:05   #55
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
i may not have slept at all in the past 25 hours. as such its a miracle you can even unerstand what i type.
Quoted for spelling mistakes before Jakiri gets on.
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 21:48   #56
Flavius

Flavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Quoted for spelling mistake before Jakiri gets on.
FIXED
Flavius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 22:19   #57
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Quote:
the only people making millions off recruitment agencies are the owners and partners
... and the women who marry the owners and partners. Period.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 22:45   #58
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society

Daddy, don't leave the bar.

Green Spit, **** the **** off.
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 22:51   #59
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The question really is, "What do you enjoy doing?" If you truly enjoy being a barrister and doing work in court then you should do whatever you must to return to it.

If, on the other hand, you feel that it is not something you would be happy doing into the future, you should look into doing something that you can enjoy.

If one must work, and most of us must, then the difference between getting up in the morning and going to a job that you enjoy and going to a job that you don't enjoy (possibly even hate) is the difference between a happy life and an unhappy life.

As to how you could be worse? A bitter, defeated Yahwe would be a sad thing to behold, indeed.

Think of us, find happiness so that we can all bask in your reflected glory.
Unread 21 Mar 2006, 01:04   #60
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Steven was a Barista??? ... i always thought it was just the way he pronounced it but seems i was wrong*

*the resemblence is STRIKING!
Unread 21 Mar 2006, 01:21   #61
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Stop fretting about the bar! (some of you are even distinctly snobby).

I am genuinely excited by this 'real world' place which I have heard so much about.

perhaps I shall become a tycoon!!
Unread 21 Mar 2006, 01:23   #62
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe

it might be an idea 'cause you'll never get rich serving coffee
Unread 21 Mar 2006, 02:08   #63
Millions

Millions is infamous around these partsMillions is infamous around these parts

Quote:
I think you misunderstand

THEY make millions
Bullshit.
Millions is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2006, 02:10   #64
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millions
Bullshit. Nobody makes me. Im already here

We made you say that through cunning psychology and that.
Unread 21 Mar 2006, 15:54   #65
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Spit
Enough with the daddy sh*t. And take a suck on my blue veined hooligan.
almost on a par with "nobrad"..

..... but not quite.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2006, 23:04   #66
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Spit
Enough with the daddy sh*t. And take a suck on my blue veined hooligan.
Shut up, wiggles.
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Unread 22 Mar 2006, 23:08   #67
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Quote:
Stop fretting about the bar! (some of you are even distinctly snobby).

I am genuinely excited by this 'real world' place which I have heard so much about.

It does seem exciting, I found the same thing once I discovered that being an academic won't really get me any more money over the next 50 years or so than I'm getting at the moment.

You could always try it. I'm just concerned it might be a case of the grass being greener, and all that...
Unread 22 Mar 2006, 23:12   #68
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

yes jennifer. you're an academic too.

KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2006, 23:29   #69
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

is the idiot dutchman attempting to pillory those far smarter than him with the damning charge that they are smarter than him?

gasp.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 00:31   #70
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millions
Bullshit.
If ya smell la la la la (etc etc)
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 01:23   #71
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

oddly enough ...

I went to yet more interviews today.

These (bizarely plural) interviews were at much much different place. It was a 9 floor building on the strand. They had modern art and glass doors and attractive receptionists (and and and goldfish literally everywhere ).

So for detail, I had realised yesterday at 11pm that this job interview was actually on that day, so i rang up in the morning of wednesday (today) and profusely apologised. Then I went along to them.

I gather that these, let us refer to them as the 'goldfish people', are some sort of evil capitalist enterprise.

I had an interview with the nice (forgiving [see above]) chap. then after that he asked me to stay to be interviewed by another chap. in for a penny in for a pound think i (and they were serving me tea). So both interviews seemed quite fun and i gather that I am supposed to be energetic and "hungry". fortunately i had not had breakfast (that gag is just for dace!)

I still have no idea quite what they do. But somehow I feel I understand this job better.

BUT the nice chap asked if it would be ok if his colleague from (and i quote) "corporate finance" could ring me later. Given how nice he was I felt that I could hardly refuse.

I regret that.

She was the worst kind of woman. To be blunt she was a complete bitch. I could never ever ever work with such a ghastly woman. honestly you wouldn't believe how she spoke to me!

Anyhoo the three are going to get back to me. The first (nice) chap confused me with lots of words i didn't understand so I have to put his job thing as second choice. The second chap was an ex barrister and much clearer so he's number one. The bitch should consider herself glad if i even answer her call.

I can see why this business thing can be tricky!
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 01:28   #72
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Stiff upper lip. The "real world" can be such a challange. This is why drugs and alcohol have caught on so well.
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 08:07   #73
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I love yahwe's take on the horrible world of finance and recruitment.

He's like a young boy who has mistaken a Big Knife Shop for the Toy Shop
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 09:08   #74
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer
It does seem exciting, I found the same thing once I discovered that being an academic won't really get me any more money over the next 50 years or so than I'm getting at the moment.
oh that's what patents and consultancy are for. your academic workplace won't give you huge amounts, but once you are sat on a patent making money for you, or some paint company offers you 200 quid an hour to do a bit of quantum mechanics for them, that's where the money rolls in.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 13:20   #75
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
yes jennifer. you're an academic too.
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkk for God's sake I'm just trying to make a useful point, and you make it SUCH AN EFFORT FOR ME.

There is presumably a reason that this so-called 'real world' is so exciting from Yahwe's perspective, and if he really is onto a good thing then I'm delighted. I just don't want to see him damage his chances of going back to what he was doing before by trying to work in this 'real world' and then finding that it's not all candyfloss and lollipops.

They don't call it the 'real world' because it's full of fluffy bunnies and singing candlesticks and little birdies that help you to do your tie in the morning. (edit: I wish it were tho, damn, that would be great..)
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 13:38   #76
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer
They don't call it the 'real world' because it's full of fluffy bunnies and singing candlesticks and little birdies that help you to do your tie in the morning. (edit: I wish it were tho, damn, that would be great..)
I can't speak for the rest of the stuff, but I frequently have birdies tie my tie in the morning. It comes from being at one with nature.

They still shit on the carpet though
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 13:40   #77
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
I can't speak for the rest of the stuff, but I frequently have birdies tie my tie in the morning. It comes from being at one with nature.
Poor deepflow can't even afford his own negro
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 13:41   #78
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Poor deepflow can't even afford his own negro
Actually I can, I got an overdraft extension today!

Let joy be unconfined!
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 13:42   #79
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

Let joy be unconfined!
Hurrah for the reintroduction of slavery!
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 13:45   #80
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

The enby has just had an interview, and frankly, te job is mine.

The other two candidates will need soemthing ****ing special to come out ahead of me
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 13:46   #81
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

a short skirt?
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 13:55   #82
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

I say try it for a bit, if you find a challenging job with interest and autonomy you might quite like it and if there isnt enough money to keep you in decent champagne a proper suits you can always to back to the lawyer court bar thingy.

m
xx
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 13:56   #83
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
The enby has just had an interview, and frankly, te job is mine.

The other two candidates will need soemthing ****ing special to come out ahead of me
Is the job being great at the internet? If so I hear they're automatically awarding those jobs to me these days
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 14:02   #84
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Is the job being great at the internet? If so I hear they're automatically awarding those jobs to me these days
nah I applied for those but they were like 'o we have this irish guy called Jonny who drink a lot and he's taken of all them'

its web development near leeds.
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 14:02   #85
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

Let joy be unconfined!
drinks next week then?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 18:07   #86
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

Quote:
oddly enough ...

I went to yet more interviews today.
I can see why this business thing can be tricky!

Yahwe, seriously go back to the bar. Your probably one of the only people on this board who is going to make a difference at doing what you do. There is no way in hell that should join the mind numbing rat race that we all live in. Do something good, do somethin in law, change things. I change my underwear and the world moves on.

tsm
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 19:21   #87
dda
USS Oklahoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowMan
Your probably one of the only people on this board who is going to make a difference at doing what you do.
Yahwe, PM has a nice ring to it.
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 20:49   #88
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Seriously though , theres a lack of professionals on this board. You need to stick with it Steven
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 23:14   #89
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Seriously though , theres a lack of professionals on this board. You need to stick with it Steven
I don't know what you're talking about, you jacked in your job and the last we heard you were unemployed!
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 23:21   #90
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I don't know what you're talking about, you jacked in your job and the last we heard you were unemployed!
And i dont have a degree

Nor did I pass the bar

Nor did I spend YEARS of my life studying like a mother****er to get where I am.

Not much of a comparison TK
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 23:45   #91
Tomkat

Are you still unemployed?

you bum!
Unread 23 Mar 2006, 23:47   #92
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Are you still unemployed?

you bum!
I have a crap temp post that pays £9 an hour.

Could be worse i suppose. All i do all day is read BBC news and deal with correspondence that nobody else can be arsed to read.

Then i file it and forget about it.

Basically , im Dace with no responsibility.
Unread 24 Mar 2006, 00:00   #93
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
Yahwe, PM has a nice ring to it.
I only want the foreign office, I'm very humble
Unread 24 Mar 2006, 01:53   #94
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
i'm a professional

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 24 Mar 2006, 02:07   #95
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
i'm a professional
I'm pretty sure kura meant professional in the classic sense of "someone in one of the professions" eg. The Law, Medicine or the Church

Even the modern sense means someone with specialised training who utilises his specialised knowledge for profit and is accepted by his regulatory body. So that would mean lawyers, surveyors, engineers, medics and actors.

To be radical I would include electricians, carpenters and plumbers.

Management trainees don't really fit in either the 'classical' definition, the 'modern' definition or my 'radical' definition.
Unread 24 Mar 2006, 02:19   #96
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

But I thought Ste was an engineer?

When I manage to graduate from uni, I'll be a professional (architect).
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2006, 02:21   #97
Ste
Bored

seriously i would be interested as to what you'd descrbe my occupation as Yahwe.

Professional is the nearst I can see.

Unread 24 Mar 2006, 02:29   #98
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
seriously i would be interested as to what you'd descrbe my occupation as Yahwe.

Professional is the nearst I can see.
whore, sorry 'corporate whore'.

which is what I want to be!

There is no inherent value in being a professional and you should be glad that you aren't!!

[While it is sweet of kura and my princess (and dda via pm) to worry about me leaving the bar (ceasing to be a professional) I can see very real advantages to it. Those very advantages which you yourself enjoy! ]
Unread 24 Mar 2006, 02:59   #99
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
When I manage to graduate from uni, I'll be a professional (Computer Scientist).
I'll also get to whack either C.Eng or C.ITP after my name after five years in the job
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2006, 07:44   #100
Tomkat

I'm a professional!!

Hoorah for me!