User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Aug 2004, 15:57   #1
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future
What should I do?

I've attempted to quit smoking and I'm somewhat wound up about the whole thing.

I've managed my first whole day at work without cracking, but have decided the only thing I can do to get through the night is to entertain myself somehow.

I have £200 sitting in my pocket with nothing to do with it. What should I buy / hire with that money to cheer myself up? I can't really be arsed with going out, as I had a heavy weekend and I can't face the pub just yet without my trusty cigarettes.

Think people

(Whoever first says 'heh, buy some cigs!', is the person skiddy bum raped at J3).

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 21:48   #2
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What should I do?

Go to a Internet group meeting in South London, entice some unknowing young girl that calls herself 'Hells Angel' back to your pad, rape her and bury the body under a layer of concrete in your garden.

Go online a few days later, posting with her account as if she were still alive, to delay the investigation and allow the concrete to harden.

As for the £200, you'll be needing that to buy furniture for your new patio. Win win win...

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 21:53   #3
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

dm is teh funny
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 22:15   #4
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

DM wins.

On a second thought... http://www.koreus.com/files/200406/j...ylo_doigt.html to get over the whole holding one between your fingers thing.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote