User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 3 Dec 2003, 17:57   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Piercings

Ear piercings - I understand

Lip rings - I understand

Nipple piercings - I can understand (just)

Genital piercings (that increase sexual feeling/arousal) - I can understand (just)

Eyebrow piercings - I really don't understand

Nose rings - I really don't understand

Nose studs - I really don't understand

Lip studs - I really don't understand

The piercings that "i understand" i can understand for asthetic reasons (i think they can/do look cool).

The piercings that "i can understand (just)" i can understand because i think their might be a reason for them other than an asthetic one (ie they help you or your partner "get off").

All the piercings that "i really don't understand" i don't understand because i have never seen one that looks good (/improves the look of the wearer).

Anyway i'm just posting to see if people agree/disagree with me.

The only way i will be swayed in my opinion is if i am linked to a picture which shows a piercing which i currently class as unasthetic looking cool.

Anyway let the debate commence (if you can be arsed).
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 17:59   #2
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Piercings

No pic links to genital piercings plsta btw.
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 18:06   #3
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

I don't like any piercings really. If men have them they look gay and if women have them they look unattractive.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 18:09   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I wonder who the first person to say 'lol vampy lol' will be!

It's me isn't it.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 18:09   #5
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
if women have them they look unattractive.

Even ear piercings?
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 18:09   #6
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Nose studs look good on some women as long as it's about the only piercing they've got.

Otherwise they look a bit ott.

There was a nurse on Casualty with one once, way back when. She'd have 'got it' so to speak.
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 18:10   #7
Dace
so f*cking zen

I forgot belly button piercings which i think are OK on girls.
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 18:11   #8
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Ear piercings are fine for women.

All other piercings are stupid and people who have them should be shot.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 18:11   #9
Work_Child
Banned

Work_Child is an unknown quantity at this point

I fail to see how you can say lip, but not eyebrow looks good.

Lips look icky.
Eyebrows =
Work_Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 18:12   #10
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
There was a nurse on Casualty with one once, way back when. She'd have 'got it' so to speak.
What is it with you and televisual, fictional or otherwise inobtainable females?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 18:12   #11
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Ear piercings are ok as long as its not 4 million rings squeezed into every possible place on your ear, that just looks stupid. I dont particularly see the point in belly button piercings but i dont mind them at the same time. As dor every other piercing i just think its unattractive.

All piercings on men are gay.
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 18:14   #12
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Even ear piercings?
They're not a turn-off, but they don't enhance their appearance in any way (methinks).
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 18:22   #13
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Work_Child
I fail to see how you can say lip, but not eyebrow looks good.

Lips look icky.
Eyebrows = :cool:

[I originally had a lip ring defense in here but couldn't find pictures of the person i wanted to support it so i'm gonna leave it for now]

Again i say eybrow piercings suck.

Girls i know in rl (mentioned because the only "famous" person i can think of that has their eyebrow pierced is that guy from Take That) look uglier (imo) after getting them.
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 18:23   #14
Dace
so f*cking zen

I also forgot tounge studs which fall under the I really don't understand category.
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 18:23   #15
Work_Child
Banned

Work_Child is an unknown quantity at this point

;( ++
Work_Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 18:31   #16
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
[I originally had a lip ring defense in here but couldn't find pictures of the person i wanted to support it so i'm gonna leave it for now]
was it Brody Armstrong from The Distillers? mmm shes so hot

Quote:
I also forgot tounge studs which fall under the I really don't understand category.
theyre good for oral sex
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 18:33   #17
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
They'ld look fit without the tongue piercing. It doesnt anhance their looks imo.
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 18:33   #18
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob The Scutter

BINGO!
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 18:37   #19
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

haha, seriously?... she was the only woman i could think of that looks so nice with a lip piercing heh
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 18:40   #20
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
haha, seriously?... she was the only woman i could think of that looks so nice with a lip piercing heh

Yeah seriously.

I was looking but all i could find were links to:
SEE BRODY ARMSTRONG NAKED HERE

I thought those kind of links wouldn't go down well here*.

*well with the mods anyway
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 18:45   #21
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

heh, yeah i got the same thing, and on the pictures section of the search there was next to nothing.

i reckon it depends on the person, or something along those lines anyway to whether i like a certain piercing on them. i dont think theres much of an aesthetic value of tongue piercings normally, but damn it looked good on someone i used to like. and also belly button piercings only look good on slim people lol, so shallow, but so true
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 18:48   #22
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
also belly button piercings only look good on slim people lol, so shallow, but so true :p

Belly button piercings exist to draw your eye to the region.

Slim girls look fertile (ie not pregnant etc in a basic human comparison way) and hence attractive.

Having your attention drawn to something non-attractive = non-fun.
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 18:55   #23
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Tongue piercings (and to an extent lip piercings) aren't purely for visual reasons, since they affect practical actions (like kissing and other assorted mouth activities). Kissing someone with lip/tongue piercings feels different basically.

Belly-button piercings are actually the most infuriatingly impractical despite looking OK, since if you're trying to undress someone hurridly (and they're not wearing something exposing their midrift) it's possible to nearly rip the damn thing off.

I don't get any piercing really (even ear piercings) aside from some sort of pain worshipping fetish. On some people though, it does make them look good, but only if it fits in with a general look.

p.s. Any male with any sort of piercing is automatically gay. In fact, a friend of mine had an eyebrow piercing about a year or so ago. I said it made him look gay. A few months later he came out of the closet. Co-incidence? I think not.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 19:01   #24
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I don't get any piercing really (even ear piercings) aside from some sort of pain worshipping fetish.

I was under the impression that it didn't hurt when you got your ear pierced (not sure about other piercings).

Quote:
p.s. Any male with any sort of piercing is automatically gay. In fact, a friend of mine had an eyebrow piercing about a year or so ago. I said it made him look gay. A few months later he came out of the closet. Co-incidence? I think not.

It is probably a coincidence however i think eyebrow piercings are gay anyway so ...
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 19:03   #25
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

I have a eyebrow piercing.

And I'm a friend of a Dante's. I just don't remember coming out of the closet. Hmmm.

I also have a upper ear piercing. Dunno why. Thought it would make me look

It doesn't look bad so I guess, it just makes me look a little different. Until every little shit had it done.

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 19:04   #26
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

Quote:
I was under the impression that it didn't hurt when you got your ear pierced (not sure about other piercings).

It is probably a coincidence however i think eyebrow piercings are gay anyway so ...

Eyebrow piercing = 7 seconds of pain.

Earlobe piercing = several months of it painfully swelling up everytime you slept on it.

Veni Vidi Codi
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 19:05   #27
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SbOlly
I have a eyebrow piercing.

And I'm a friend of a Dante's. I just don't remember coming out of the closet. Hmmm.

I also have a upper ear piercing. Dunno why. Thought it would make me look :cool:

It doesn't look bad so I guess, it just makes me look a little different. Until every little shit had it done.

Eyebrow piercing + Upper ear ring = EVIDENCE POINTS TO COMPLETE FAG

You don't have any other ear piercing do you?

I only ask cause it might justify the upper ear piercing (ie on it's own it's gay but with more than one ear ring it might be ok*).

*all personally opinion of coure
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 19:06   #28
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

No, no other ear piercing's.

Guess I'm a fag then.

Veni Vidi Codi

Last edited by SbOlly; 3 Dec 2003 at 19:11.
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 19:11   #29
Ole Lukoe

Ole Lukoe is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't mind any piercings on people under 16 years old, which is obviously shows the maturity of that age. I don't mind any piercings on punks.

I hate when obese people have belly button piercings or people with bad skin (full of acne/greesy skin) have something on their faces...

I am "anti-guy piercings".
Ole Lukoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 19:39   #30
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:

She is hideous fs and her voice just goes through me.

On topic though I dislike most piercings, sometimes they can look okay but the majority of the time I think they make the person look worse.
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 20:12   #31
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
She is hideous

Different strokes for different folks.
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 20:18   #32
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

watch the City Of Angels video and then try and say that
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 20:59   #33
SPQR

SPQR is an unknown quantity at this point

I dislike piercings in general. A piece of metal in the skin looks really disturbing and imho makes an attractive person kinda ugly :P
SPQR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 21:11   #34
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPQR
I dislike piercings in general. A piece of metal in the skin looks really disturbing and imho makes an attractive person kinda ugly :P

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 21:15   #35
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPQR
I used to feel like this, but my opinion has changed slightly, not sure why. I've started finding freakish "alternative" type women more attractive
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 21:15   #36
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hmmm.

My housemate has 14 piercings on her.

1 belly
2 nipple
1 clitoris
1 tongue
9 earrings

But when you see her... you don't think "goth" or anything.
I dunno. I wasn't keen on the clitoris piercing actually when we had a one-night stand. It's a little strange to feel it there.

I like belly button piercings - IF THE GIRL IS SLIM. It just looks bulbous if the girl is a little podgy.

I like nose rings, but it has to be a smallish nose. Not everyone's nose ring looks good.

All piercings on guys look gay.
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 21:29   #37
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ear studs look good on the right people.

eyebrow piercings look good on the right people.

everything else = no.
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 21:45   #38
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

belly button ones are okay because they cover up the least attractive part of the human body (besides vagina)
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 22:46   #39
Ole Lukoe

Ole Lukoe is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Hmmm.

My housemate has 14 piercings on her.

1 belly
2 nipple
1 clitoris
1 tongue
9 earrings

But when you see her... you don't think "goth" or anything.
I dunno. I wasn't keen on the clitoris piercing actually when we had a one-night stand. It's a little strange to feel it there.

I like belly button piercings - IF THE GIRL IS SLIM. It just looks bulbous if the girl is a little podgy.

I like nose rings, but it has to be a smallish nose. Not everyone's nose ring looks good.

All piercings on guys look gay.
one of my relatives has 14+ piercings only on her ears. She also have one on her nose, her tongue, belly button, nipples, above her lip and I don't know if there any more. Shes also 32 years old, have 3 kids under 10 years old, she is total white trash and this is her.
Ole Lukoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 22:48   #40
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

piercings are acceptable for

poofs, perverts, pirates and...

damn, can't think of a word for women beginning with "P"

erm... punani?
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 22:57   #41
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Someone can still look attractive with a certain piercing done, even if its nose (why, are you a bull?), eyebrow (are you hard?), other stupid ones. Lip is pretty ****ing stupid too. But someone can still be hot with them.

However, there is no possible situation where a little bit of metal deliberately inserted through a part of the human anatomy can make me find them more attractive.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 23:00   #42
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

All piercings apart from belly button piercings on girls are stupid, as are all tattoos.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 23:01   #43
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

i have earrings.. that's it.. no more piercings for me.
and actually any piercing on guys is a total turn-off.
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 23:11   #44
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
However, there is no possible situation where a little bit of metal deliberately inserted through a part of the human anatomy can make me find them more attractive.
You're right, although it implies they have a high pain threshold which I always think is double plus good.
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 23:31   #45
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: Piercings

Quote:
You're right, although it implies they have a high pain threshold which I always think is double plus good.
Or really good drugs.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Dec 2003, 23:43   #46
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactitus
Or really good drugs.
I'm not a fussy man.
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 16:39   #47
Dace
so f*cking zen

OK that's that poll taken.

You people would think i'm a fag if i got my ear pierced.

DID YOU SEE HOW I DISGUISED MY TRUE PURPOSE FOR THIS THREAD?
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 16:43   #48
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd cut you.

I know where you live now.
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 16:45   #49
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Piercings

Piercings are barbarian in nature.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 16:47   #50
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
I'd cut you.

Thanks for the offer but i'd probably get the piercing done professionally :lolerz: