User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 12 Oct 2003, 10:59   #1
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
The student loan

I just hate the thought of paying back all that money.

Though at the same time I know that I shouldn't worry because then my life will be void of fun and depressing and a thorn in the side of gayity and et cetera.

DO YOU THINK ABOUT YOUR STUDENT LOAN?

Matrim
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 11:03   #2
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

Karmulian is on a distinguished road
Re: The student loan

no as i don't have one
Karmulian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 11:03   #3
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

its because of my student loan that i _dont_ think of things

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 11:05   #4
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

When I' graduate this spring I'll owe $26,000.

And I never even needed to borrow anything, I just borrowed because I could.
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 11:09   #5
Add

Add will become famous soon enoughAdd will become famous soon enough

i'm not spending any of my loan just sticking it in a high interest account to buy myself a car when i graduate and as u pay it back at a stupidly low interest rate i'm actually making a profit...
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 11:13   #6
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Don't you worry more about paying all that income tax, VAT, etc, over your working life? If I were going to worry about my loans it'd be more about my credit rating.
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 11:33   #7
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

I worked for five years before starting Uni. The way I see it is, the tax that I've paid for five years is paying for my tuition fees, and my student loan is just that, a loan.

I don't think about it, except for thinking about when I get the next installment early next year...

Getting low at the moment though, I need a part time job.
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 12:01   #8
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Become a teacher, no loan to pay back, you just have to put up with smelly, noisy, bratty kids
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 12:09   #9
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
Become a teacher, no loan to pay back, you just have to put up with smelly, noisy, bratty kids
kind of like being a mod here then
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 13:37   #10
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't get a loan. I get a grant from the States of Jersey.

Hooray!
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 13:45   #11
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I love my student loan because without it I wouldn't be able to afford to go to Uni.

Which would be bad.
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 13:51   #12
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

I thought to be smart and take the student loan so I could put it in the bank and get interrest from it.
Sadly I'm spending a lot of it on school and books, so I won't be in such a fortunate position that I can pay everything back in one go.

But to answer your question: no, I don't worry about it.
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 14:15   #13
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Thanks to the Student Loan Company i'm now around 16k in debt!

And wont be paying it back until i earn around 15k (i never intend to earn over 15k).
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 14:17   #14
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i dont have one...

however they seem to be great for some and a burden for others...

depends how much your spending i suppose.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 14:21   #15
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

lies, trust me, its only 10, not 15k
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 14:31   #16
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
i dont have one...

however they seem to be great for some and a burden for others...

depends how much your spending i suppose.
but your a kid though, when you grow up and make something of your life, its gonna cost you money

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
AllFather|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 14:42   #17
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
lies, trust me, its only 10, not 15k
Most starting salaries i've been looking at have been around 18k minimum, tho have anothe year yet before i think about applying for jobs
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 14:47   #18
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts

I'm sittin at about $11,000 right now, be up to about $17,000 by the end of college

FUN
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 14:53   #19
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilly_D
I'm sittin at about $11,000 right now, be up to about $17,000 by the end of college

FUN
but canadian dollars :/
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 14:54   #20
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts

Quote:
but canadian dollars :/
yup, and since I'm Canadian...$11,000 is $11,000...which is quite a bit of money
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 15:11   #21
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

how the hell can people live with less then $25000 a year?
you yankees and your crappy wages..

DTA
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 15:12   #22
Ragnarak

Quote:
yup, and since I'm Canadian...$11,000 is $11,000...which is quite a bit of money
yeah but tis like £5k which isn't that much considered what a lot of ours will be
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 15:20   #23
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

my friend is in nearly 20k of debt, and he didnt even get a degree i took the piss out of him rather a lot when i found this out
im such a good friend
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 15:53   #24
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

Mine didn't worry me at all.

Until the start of this April when the bastards started taking 180 pounds a month off me ?!!

And I'll have to keep this up for like 6 years

Education is soooo not worth it

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 16:02   #25
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SbOlly
Mine didn't worry me at all.

Until the start of this April when the bastards started taking 180 pounds a month off me ?!!

And I'll have to keep this up for like 6 years

Education is soooo not worth it

how much do you earn? (assuming u don't mind telling everyone)
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 16:18   #26
H1TMANish
BlueTuba

H1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant future

I couldn't be bothered with a student loan, don't like the idea of being thousands in debt. I plan to come out of uni, having perhaps a few hundred quid on my overdraft.

fingers crossed.
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 16:19   #27
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Where you planning on getting your money from then?
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 16:20   #28
H1TMANish
BlueTuba

H1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Where you planning on getting your money from then?
printing it.

[edit] actually i have an allowance, but its only 250 a month, so will get a job. i got my tuition fees paid by Essex county council (thx guys) and accomodation paid by distant family.
H1TMANish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 16:23   #29
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Lucky you .
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 16:26   #30
H1TMANish
BlueTuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Lucky you .

indeed, considering this time last year i was at the stage where i would need the maximum loan available to me, extra hardship loans and a few credit cards.

not bad at all.
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 17:31   #31
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

I took a student loan the first two years at uni, after that I got a job, as it simply wasn't enough. Now I'm happy I only have to make payments on it for the next 15 years instead of 35.
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 17:35   #32
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

Quote:
how much do you earn? (assuming u don't mind telling everyone)
With stuff like London waiting, a little over 30k (UKP).

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 18:43   #33
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllFather|away
$25,000 = £15,000, you buffoon.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 18:55   #34
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
$25,000 = £15,000, you buffoon.
learn to read you cheap slut

£15k is crap sallery, thats **** all.

DTA
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 18:57   #35
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
learn to read you cheap slut
As what you literally appeared to be trying to say (which is what you appear to claim you are saying) didn't make much sense, so I took liberties.

Quote:
£15k is crap sallery, thats **** all.
It's the same as $25,000.
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 19:00   #36
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

Dumbass peon.
You make $25k/£15k a year cleaning toilets, so how some french wannabe survives on 11000 fake dollars, is beond me.

DTA
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 19:01   #37
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Dumbass peon.
You make $25k/£15k a year cleaning toilets, so how some french wannabe survives on 11000 fake dollars, is beond me.
That's his DEBT not his INCOME.

Learn to read.
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 19:04   #38
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
That's his DEBT not his INCOME.

Learn to read.
learn to read yourself you ugly midget.
11k is nothing,absolutly nothing. How the hell is he surviving on that? leaching of his parents?.*

*Did not mention that he worked on the side, so i assume he is not.

DTA
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 19:08   #39
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
learn to read yourself you ugly midget.
What a 'brilliant' insult.

Quote:
11k is nothing,absolutly nothing. How the hell is he surviving on that? leaching of his parents?.*

*Did not mention that he worked on the side, so i assume he is not.
I don't mention that I have a job in a football thread. You know why? It's completely irrelevent. Just like it is here.

My student debt is currently of the order of £2000, but that doesn't mean that I lived for the time on £2000.
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 19:10   #40
roadrunner_0
cynic

thats not his income you ****ing idiot, ffs!
he is in $11k worth of STUDENT DEBT ****ing hell!
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 19:12   #41
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
thats not his income you ****ing idiot, ffs!
he is in $11k worth of STUDENT DEBT ****ing hell!
Preparing for your course I see.
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 19:23   #42
roadrunner_0
cynic

so totally
best bit is, i will show you the 'fantastic' info pack they have sent me out
you will be amazed that they get anything at all done up at county hall, i swear to god
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 19:24   #43
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm not worried about my government student loan, since they've lost my details. Plus, they won't take me to court if I can't pay it back.

I do have about £11k or other unsecured debt with other private bodies which if I fail to pay back my credit rating will be ruined for ever. I'm not sure if they take into account my government loan when assessing my credit suitability. It certainly wasn't on the last credit report I got from Equifax.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 19:51   #44
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by H1TMANish
I couldn't be bothered with a student loan, don't like the idea of being thousands in debt. I plan to come out of uni, having perhaps a few hundred quid on my overdraft.

fingers crossed.
OMG you GD spamm0r

I'm taking a screen shot ..... bitch

<3
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 19:56   #45
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I'm not worried about my government student loan, since they've lost my details. Plus, they won't take me to court if I can't pay it back.
EH? The government lost all your details? What are you a spy or something and they shredded your info to achieve plausble deniablity? How can the government loose all your details and is that really a good thing. What if you need to go to the hospital for instance? They can't take you to court? So that means you must have diplomatic immunity, or you're black mailing the queen, or I know, you really are a spy.

Unread 12 Oct 2003, 20:40   #46
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

I got no low interest loan from the goverment or grant. Society ****ed me over and now I have to pay for some crack whore in Jersey to get a free ride.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 22:11   #47
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
How can the government loose all your details and is that really a good thing.
In Soviet Russia...
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 23:17   #48
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
but your a kid though, when you grow up and make something of your life, its gonna cost you money

im in uni you tard but due to the success of my parents i am without the need for a loan.

and yes i do appreciate the fact that i will leave with no debt
and yes i do thankgod everyday for my parents.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2003, 23:53   #49
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I dont have one,I worked my way through university. Debt would just depress me and tie me down.

Quote:
I've lived on ~€9,000 for the past 4 years

Im quite slim
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 01:54   #50
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I watch my finances like a hawk - I know that if I keep things to a reasonable level I should pay it off no probs with a bit of work in the summer to keep things ticking over.