User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 7 Oct 2003, 11:45   #1
TheDarkOne

Question Avatars

Have avatars been enabled yet?

Can I design some? How big they gotta be?

So far I have done a Nodrog, Marilyn manson, JammyJim and nearly finished Snurx. The are all no bigger than 100 pixels high ATM.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 12:30   #2
cheekybru
Synaptidian

cheekybru is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Avatars

Do show

<vampy> Cheek is 1337
<Zeus> Cheek is 1337 <-- maybe?
<idimmu> Cheek is 1337
cheekybru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 13:53   #3
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Apparently we are enabled and running.

At least mine's functional.

Surpised me today...

Can't change though.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 14:01   #4
TheDarkOne

http://www.geocities.com/thedark0ne100/gd_avatars.html

Some are not finished and the JJ one may not actually end up being him.

Comments? How else can we use them? Im thinking comics...
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 14:33   #5
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Avatars

I look nothing like that.

I'll see you in court.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 15:00   #6
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

Hahaha. Knew you were a goth. And a woman.

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 15:03   #7
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SbOlly
Hahaha. Knew you were a goth. And a woman.
I may or may not be either, or indeed both of those, but I look nothing like that.

P.S, You are a peonic little scum-sailor, so shut it lest you feel the crack of the whip on your rump.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 15:10   #8
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

No No !

You know how turned on I get by a possibly female, possibly goth whooping my ass with a whip.

Perfect

Veni Vidi Codi
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 15:13   #9
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

Marylin Manson is prettier than that

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 15:14   #10
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
possibly female,
To you, it doesn't really matter, does it? It could be Jeremy Beadle on the end of that whip for all you care.

You took Russell Grant home once, and your mother said to him "You're too good for you, you know.", didn't she?"

Now let us never speak of you and sex again.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 15:16   #11
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

Who said anything about sex???

I just liked being whipped by people called Marilyn. Its a hobby.

Nothing sexual about that...

Veni Vidi Codi
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 15:17   #12
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
I just liked being whipped by people called Marilyn. Its a hobby.
It's not your hobby, it's your job.

Now lick my boots pronto.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 15:19   #13
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

Don't do boots guv.

Especially not a goths boots. I bet they are BLOODY massive.

:nana:

Veni Vidi Codi
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 15:19   #14
TheDarkOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson

I'll see you in court.

The way you carry yourself across this forum means you look exactly like that, to me.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 15:22   #15
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Don't do boots guv.
You'l do what you're told, or you'll be bodily inserted up the chimney.

Your choice.

Quote:
Especially not a goths boots. I bet they are BLOODY massive.
They are, and they are for a reason, namely, for stamping on perverted little groundlings such as yourself.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 15:24   #16
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkOne
The way you carry yourself across this forum means you look exactly like that, to me.
Your imagination gives shape to many things, but not all of them are correct. They are all a big pile of dog doo, actually.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 15:29   #17
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

y h8?
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 15:30   #18
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embroglio
y h8?
I'm sorry, I don't speak teenager.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 15:30   #19
I Am Grimble
lol

y not?

Unread 7 Oct 2003, 15:32   #20
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Am Grimble
y not?
Because I don't want to speak with teenagers, and I don't want to know what they're saying, and I want to have nothing to do with them, and I also may want to wear various bits of them upon my person as 'trophies'.*

*Only when clubbing though.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 15:35   #21
I Am Grimble
lol

i h8 u old man

Unread 7 Oct 2003, 15:37   #22
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Because I don't want to speak with teenagers, and I don't want to know what they're saying, and I want to have nothing to do with them, and I also may want to wear various bits of them upon my person as 'trophies'.*

*Only when clubbing though.
i bet you had a very very sad teenager time

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 15:37   #23
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

Quote:
and I also may want to wear various bits of them upon my person as 'trophies'.*
I think we've found the only 'perverted little groundling' on this forum right here thanks to this comment.

:tool:

Veni Vidi Codi
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 15:38   #24
I Am Grimble
lol

Quote:
:tool:

Unread 7 Oct 2003, 15:39   #25
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin
i bet you had a very very sad teenager time
I was never a teenager. I'm above that sort of nonsense.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 15:41   #26
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

you deny your past

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 15:42   #27
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
I think we've found the only 'perverted little groundling' on this forum right here thanks to this comment.
That's not a perversion; it's common sense.

Doesn't everyone want to kill teeangers and disect them in order to utilise their remains? I saw an old biddy the other day that had fashioned one of those rainhats from a piece of a teeanger's upper forearm. Recycling of waste material, etc.

Our environment needs green.*

*Not that kind though.

btw, get back to stoking the fire.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 15:44   #28
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Capital punishment should be re-introduced here in the UK in order to 'take care' of people with avatars.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 15:46   #29
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Am Grimble
i h8 u old man
Your sig wins the game.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 15:47   #30
Killerbij
Roidhumper

Killerbij is an unknown quantity at this point

Any1 seen a little Bee yet? Havent had the time to check them all out
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 15:56   #31
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Oi Grimble, these grapes aren't going to pick themselves, you know.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 16:13   #32
TheDarkOne

Now I've Added One Of Deffeh!!!
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 16:44   #33
TheDarkOne

And Ive added Madi!
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 16:44   #34
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Proof plz.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 16:49   #35
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
S'up Dante
I couldn't get my LSE library card today
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 16:53   #36
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I couldn't get my LSE library card today

Free library cards are for socialists you commie bastard. Unless you paid for it in which case HAHAHA LOSER!
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 17:04   #37
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
Co s you have no ID, cos they didn't like your shoes, cos you couldn't find the library...?

He was too busy joining the Red Army.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 17:10   #38
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Because I don't want to speak with teenagers
Someone's trying to talk themselves out of a housewarming invitation.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 17:11   #39
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

S'up Dante

Thought you had quit? Habit getting to you again?

Veni Vidi Codi
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 17:44   #40
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkOne
http://www.geocities.com/thedark0ne100/gd_avatars.html

Some are not finished and the JJ one may not actually end up being him.

Comments? How else can we use them? Im thinking comics...

hehe...those are cool. Can you do one of me?
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 18:01   #41
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Free library cards are for socialists you commie bastard. Unless you paid for it in which case HAHAHA LOSER!
My employers paid £7,000, I paid nothing.

T&F : They couldn't find my one because I only submitted the application form last Friday as opposed to "by the very very latest final deadline of June 29th".

Olly : I have time to waste once again at work. And at home. And in general.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 19:06   #42
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
My employers paid £7,000, I paid nothing.
It better be a library card that gives ****ing superpowers for that price.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 19:08   #43
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Or Super ****ing Powers
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 10:25   #44
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Proof plz.
This will be worthcoming in a month when me and Mr Roadrunner dance and sing all over Newcastle town.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Prof
Someone's trying to talk themselves out of a housewarming invitation.
Being a teenager is a state of mind more than anything else. 'State' being the operative word. A person's physical age is irrerelvant.
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 10:35   #45
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Thedarkone, please turn on private messaging, I need to talk to you. Ta

Errors:
The following errors occured when this post was submitted:
TheDarkOne has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 10:37   #46
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester
Thedarkone, please turn on private messaging, I need to talk to you. Ta

Errors:
The following errors occured when this post was submitted:
TheDarkOne has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.
I think he might have been banned. Which might be why it says "Banned" under his name.
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 11:05   #47
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
I think he might have been banned. Which might be why it says "Banned" under his name.

Oh I though he put it there. Why the fk was he banned?? He seemed no worse than everyone else.
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 13:46   #48
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Oh I though he put it there. Why the fk was he banned?? He seemed no worse than everyone else.

I have a quota to fill y'know.
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 13:51   #49
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Because he's NOT on the shitlist, which DOESN'T exist.
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 13:53   #50
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Ah, the shitlist. Fond memories.