User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 30 Jul 2003, 11:49   #51
Golin
Retard

Golin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
divide by 2
add 7
Good one
I LIKE PAUL2.
HE IS MY FRIEND.
HE IS THE BEST FRIEND ANYBODY COULD WISH FOR!
Golin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 11:54   #52
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
as soon as they can talk.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 12:57   #53
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'm almost 20, and I'd say roughly 18-24.

Although it depends more on someone's mental age than their physical age. A very mature 16-year old would be much preferrable to a very childish 25-year old, for example.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 13:49   #54
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
I'm not quite 23. I don't see a decent argument to hit 15 year old ****. It wouldn't work out for a relationship, we would clearly be at very different places in our lives. If I really thought she was the one I would wait until she was done with high school. If I was just looking for sex, then I should find something that doesn't risk me getting tossed in jail for the next 10-20.

For me, it's 20 through 28 for sex in theory, meaning that anyone that looked and acted like they were 20 through 28 would be fine. I've been attracted to 40-year-olds, it is because they looked 28. For a relationship right now someone would actually have to be somewhere 20-25. Once I get a job I see that opening up considerably, but that's a ways down the road.

(this is for girls)

ps: when i was in high school, i couldn't imagine i would ever be attracted to anyone older than 18. now i look at high schoolers and i am simply unattracted (in general. some i would definitely ****) because they simply look too young and immature.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 14:13   #55
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
My brother started seeing his gf when he was 17 and she was 27. He's now 30 and they're still together.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 14:34   #56
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Toccata & Fugue
of hurting someone who was sexually inexperienced
Again with the boasting.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 14:35   #57
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Is Dante in trouble!?!

Incidentally, did anyone watch that programme about The Baader-Meinhof gang last night? How on earth did they get Helmut Schmidt!!! What did they pay him!
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 15:21   #58
BarbieKen

I'm 23 and I can hardly see myself together with someone below 20. My current GF is 22.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 15:51   #59
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
17-21

but thats absurdly small really...

it depends so much on the person, its not about what is "acceptable" to me or other people.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 15:57   #60
Vermillion
Historian

Vermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by Ragrrr
Yeah I mean when you're 44 and Mr Perfect walks by you'll pass on him cause he's only 41
Sadly, this would be impossible, as Mr. Perfect recently passed away after a long and impressive wrestling career.

"Et nunc, reges, intelligite, er udimini, qui judicati terram"
Vermillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 15:59   #61
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Vermillion
Sadly, this would be impossible, as Mr. Perfect recently passed away after a long and impressive wrestling career.
maybe he had a son?
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 16:04   #62
Vermillion
Historian

Vermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to all
I am 30, and my last two GFs were 31 and 19 before that. I have dated quite a range of ages, and find something to commend each of them. I would guess my range now would be 20-32 or so, but lets face it, I will not turn away an amazing woman because they do not fall into that range.

Quote:
Originally posted by Toccata & Fugue
[b]On a slightly more odd note my best friend who is 23 persistently dresses up on a school girl in public and wants to be her boyfriend's lolita
Thats VERY intersting, I had a chinese gf a few years back who did the same thing, liked to pretend to be a sweet little thing all the time, she got a real charge out of it, I thought she was unique. At first when she did it occasionally it was cute and fun, but it started to get a little creepy.

Worse, being slim, Asian, and young looking, she could easily pass for 15 or younger if she dressed and did herself up right, and that was a bit spooky...

Unread 30 Jul 2003, 17:47   #63
Vermillion
Historian

It can be cool yes, as I said it was amusing for a while. But she got a bit too much into it, buying schoolgirl clothes getting a Brazillian wax to complete the image and all...

Unread 30 Jul 2003, 21:48   #64
Anu
Kontrè*******

Anu is infamous around these parts
As long as there's grass on the field
Anu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 21:59   #65
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Vermillion
It can be cool yes, as I said it was amusing for a while. But she got a bit too much into it, buying schoolgirl clothes getting a Brazillian wax to complete the image and all...
Never liked that analogy.

It suggests one of two connotations to me
[list=1][*]She hasnt grown pubic hair yet. This is uncool, as thats not a "cute little schoolgirl" fantasy, thats a "your under 10 and you still dont know what those red dots on your chest are" thing, which is just not on ;/[*]The girl is old enough to be sexually active (whether by herself, or with others), and thus shaves her regions. This kinda detracts from the "innocence" thing thats going on, wouldnt you agree?[/list=1]

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 22:02   #66
das_experiment

das_experiment is an unknown quantity at this point
Im 18, and id do 15- dunno

depends how fit the 'old women are'

but doubt id do over 35 :P
das_experiment is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 22:19   #67
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
it doesnt matter; its completely arbitrary, and youd change it if you met someone you liked whose age lied outside your silly 'boundaries' anyway.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 22:23   #68
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
it doesnt matter; its completely arbitrary, and youd change it if you met someone you liked whose age lied outside your silly 'boundaries' anyway.
keep away from my [hypothetical] daughter.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 22:23   #69
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
im with acropolis i find 18 yr olds or younger too imature and 'girly' i think its my hormones looking for someone to settle down with, i also prefer pubic hear on women, i know that people like dace and his ilk will never understand this but i like running my hands through well kept fur.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 22:28   #70
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
im with acropolis i find 18 yr olds or younger too imature and 'girly' i think its my hormones looking for someone to settle down with, i also prefer pubic hear on women, i know that people like dace and his ilk will never understand this but i like running my hands through well kept fur.
Go shag a badger.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 22:32   #71
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Go shag a badger.
badgers are vicious
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 22:34   #72
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
badgers are vicious

I don't think you quite got my point there :(
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 22:37   #73
Nusselt
share the <3

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
I don't think you quite got my point there

they're protected i cant skin em
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 22:41   #74
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Freakozoid
a 23 year old and a 15 year old.

That doesn't strike you as wrong in any way?

exactly what was happening with my friends cousin only she was 14.
the guy didnt know she was 14 soon dumped her after she told him
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 22:50   #75
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
I was looking for some way of saying this without comming across as a paedo, thanks.
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 08:52   #76
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
True, but perhaps the question can be phrased as "In your experience, what range do you find attractive". I've never come across a ten year old I find attractive, nor any 70 year old. Yes, obviously if a 70 year old "stunner" appeared then I'd go for it. What do you usually find yourself going for (even if it's accidental coincidence?)
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 09:16   #77
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold
I am 25, 21-26 works for me.

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
laputa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 09:57   #78
Stereophobe

ANYTHING DEAR GOD, AS LONG AS ITS NO ONES MOTHER, IM CLEAN OF ALL THAT NOW!
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 12:33   #79
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I'm 18. I'd do for 16-30 even though I find 16 & 17 year olds way too childish & girly.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.

Last edited by Blastoderm; 31 Jul 2003 at 13:09.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 13:05   #80
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future
Myself 23

Range 15-35

If you are going to lecture me on how a 15 year old isn't mature enough to make her own decisions, tell me what a woman learns on the day of her 16th birthday that makes her a viable sexual partner, that she didn't know 24 hours previous?

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 13:06   #81
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future
I think I'll go by the Halal meat theory -

"If its bleed, its good enough to eat!"

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 13:37   #82
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Im 27.

As long as her pulse beats between 70 and 120 per minute I'll take it.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 13:39   #83
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Could a mod change this threads title to "Resident pedofiles, post here" ?

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 13:50   #84
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
Well I'm 26 at the moment.

age 18 - 30ish is fine
Hey I'm 18 - 30ish
plasmas_arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 18:42   #85
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by plasmas_arms
Hey I'm 18 - 30ish
Yes and we do make a 'perfect couple' according to that drunk guy who just shouldn't have been in the Cathouse at all anyway. Unfortunately I have short hair and it's not red. We're doomed to failure :|

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 19:23   #86
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Yes and we do make a 'perfect couple' according to that drunk guy who just shouldn't have been in the Cathouse at all anyway. Unfortunately I have short hair and it's not red. We're doomed to failure :|
I hear the Cathouse is quite the lovers' paradise
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 19:26   #87
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

This has just become a thread for people to discuss their sex lives.

YAWN.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 19:57   #88
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
MM is the correct. Shame its heading this way actually, it was interesting for a good while.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2003, 13:52   #89
plasmas_arms
Banned

Quote:
A lot of people shouldn't have been at the cathouse.

Still I do recall someone telling me that I should be less picky :P

I can get over short hair (for a start its harder to choke on in bed *g* ) and the red hair is a main thing its just an 'eye catching' thing its the metronome that cinches it
Unread 9 Aug 2003, 20:42   #90
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
I haven't seen any 12 year olds who "fit the bill"

I have.

I'd like to point out that she was 'developed'.

I would also like to point out that i would never do anything about this due to the law as it stands making it illegal.

That and the fact i would be afraid of her rejecting me.

Ideal age in a girl is prolly 18 as they are old enough to legally drink in pubs yet still young and 'impressionable'.
Unread 9 Aug 2003, 20:48   #91
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
i'm 17

and i'd go with 15-21
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 11:43   #92
warrmr

warrmr is an unknown quantity at this point
if there old enuff to drink with me in pubs and not get kicked out then it dont really matter aslong as there not much older than say 25.
warrmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 14:02   #93
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
I'm 18, and, well, oldest one I can remember would be 26, youngest 16.

so, let's say 16-26. Nice nifty 10-year fork there.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 14:14   #94
plasmas_arms
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
i'm 17

and i'd go with 15-21
Bloomers you'd go with anyone who had a packet of sweeties.
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 14:44   #95
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
question: purely theoretical, if you pulled a lass in a pub (or lad) and slept with them, then found out they were underage, would you feel guilty? and, by extension, if the police got involved, would you expect to be charged, even though you met them in a pub, and therefore assumed that they would be 18?
i would be supprised if the police cared enough to press charges which they need the girls consent to do anyway right? and if she ****ed you why would she want to press charges?

they d probably be more concerned about underage drinking because all the police in reading seem to do is raid pubs on friday night
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 15:13   #96
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally posted by Tobe
i would be supprised if the police cared enough to press charges which they need the girls consent to do anyway right?
Police can press charges for you if you're under 17, I think. Or under 18.

Otherwise, it'd be impossible to prosecute child abuse cases, etc.
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 15:24   #97
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
Police can press charges for you if you're under 17, I think. Or under 18.

Otherwise, it'd be impossible to prosecute child abuse cases, etc.
They can press charges whenever they like if they think they have a case. For example in http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/2504081.stm. Who keeps deleting posts from this thread?
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 15:53   #98
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally posted by queball
They can press charges whenever they like if they think they have a case.
I didn't know this applied to things like assault. When he was 16 my dad was once beaten up in a pub by some local scum. The police pressed charges (against his wishes) because he was below a certain age. This might be out of date info though, or he might be a brain damaged drunken idiot with no real recollection what happened.
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 15:59   #99
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation

Most felonies are considered crimes against the state and do not require the consent of the victim(s) to "press charges." That said, in most sexual assaults the victim is usually the only witness and their active cooperation is essential. Absent that cooperation, it will be the prosecutor who declines to press charges.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2003, 16:08   #100
Nusselt
share the <3

Quote:
Originally posted by Tactitus
Most felonies are considered crimes against the state and do not require the consent of the victim(s) to "press charges."

really!!!! fcking news to me!!! so the state can override my free will not to prosecute someone!!!!!