User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Oct 2003, 13:01   #1
Kloopy
-Back Again-

Kloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud of
Error with Planetarion

I've just been searching through my photos for a laugh or two. And I've found a photo that's quite appropriate for the current problems Planetarion is expericencing.

Snow, Bashar and I encountered this error whilst configuring the server for i15.

http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~mjc602/error.jpg

Kloopy
Kloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 13:03   #2
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Error with Planetarion

I feel it my duty to point out I was only there to make stupid useless suggestions and drink beer!
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 13:08   #3
Kloopy
-Back Again-

Kloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud ofKloopy has much to be proud of

Three more. These ones are resized. What -is- it with Newbury and signs?

http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~mjc602/fudge.jpg
http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~mjc602/fantasy.jpg
http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~mjc602/steps.jpg
Kloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 09:21   #4
Yam
root vegetable.

Yam is an unknown quantity at this point

lol
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 13:15   #5
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Why is your monitor resting on magazines ?
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 13:27   #6
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Why is your monitor resting on magazines ?
It's snows monitor, and he is rather tall, so I guess he needs it a bit higher, and with it being sudent accomodation, there ain't a lot else he can use.
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 15:22   #7
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
It's snows monitor, and he is rather tall, so I guess he needs it a bit higher, and with it being sudent accomodation, there ain't a lot else he can use.
You should find some of our logs from round 6, im damned sure we could sell them on ebay for quite a chunk of cash.
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 17:11   #8
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morden
You should find some of our logs from round 6, im damned sure we could sell them on ebay for quite a chunk of cash.
lol, to a comedian yes! I think I still have them all somewhere you know. I think you mean round 5 though.
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 17:38   #9
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kloopy
lolly roffle
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 17:41   #10
-QS-
nub since 2002

-QS- is an unknown quantity at this point

Looooooooooooooooooool
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 18:07   #11
berten
respect, unity, order

berten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the rough

lmao or summit
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 21:38   #12
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
lol, to a comedian yes! I think I still have them all somewhere you know. I think you mean round 5 though.
nah it was round 6 when we used to get very drunk and then go on attacks.

remember when we tried to infiltrate our target?
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 23:37   #13
Bashar
Idle Git

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morden
nah it was round 6 when we used to get very drunk and then go on attacks.

remember when we tried to infiltrate our target?
Oh yeah! LOL!!!!!

That was great, PA whilst utterly paralytic was fantastic. My god, I feel like an old bugger reminiscing about the good old days, but damn, we had some laughs the next morning when we realised what we had done!
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 00:36   #14
mikay

mikay is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kloopy
Oi that's my hairdresser.

<breeze|away> i agree about mang tho .. he is our mentor of perviness

R4: 48:25:13, 2E5 HC R5: n00b
R6: 3:10:1 Mangor, The Daddy
R7: 3:3:11 Retired
R8: c43 Finally free