User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Nov 2002, 12:44   #1
de_gekste

Unhappy - Goodbye PA community :'( -

well you're right this is another thread about someone leaving the scene. For those who think it's annoying, plz do not bother to post here. I quit cause of several reasons: cause of my gal going down and having cheaters as also Flash sort of disbanding so i don't feel i can be of use anymore in planetarion as well as having lost the fun in the game. It's a hard decission and i will not close down my planet but, i will hardly log in, just keep it open to check what is going on. I'm sorry for those who i let down :'(

My start in planetarion goes back to round 2, when i logged in for the very first time. I have been infected by the planetarion-virus by my friend young_noble, who was playing since the start. I always had 2 goals in planetarion:

1) I want to be as big as possible in the biggest gal etc etc. To say it short i want to do my very best to become as big as possible.
2) I play this game not only for score or roids, i play it for those nice blokes i met here, the nice chats on irc.

I didn't achieve point 1 that well. Finishing 2 timse in top 10 with the gal isn't that bad though but about thats something i don't wanna talk about here. I only want to thank a lot of guys for the great 7 rounds in planetarion. Something i need to do to give me the right feeling allthough it feels like managing your own funeral.

My really good m8s... the #4x people:
it was great to play 4 rounds together, we achieved a lot and had great fun:

Rev:M8 you're the best gc in the world, you're really a man with good humor and u always did your best for us! many, many thnx to you!
Cray: Same to you as MoC.. u're really one of the best players in pa
Mcnally: Bitch! :P haha sometimes i hate you... but love is stronger oh and football is still a ****ty game :P
Mrcoke: The quiet man... but always there when you need him! thnx m8
Zaq: You're really always a round.. still wondering when you sleep.. one of the guys that made us survive in the hard times! thnx man!
Chro: aww soz that i forgot you, you're the loyal man in 4x! always there! never sleeping! u did gr8!
Moses: Good MoD always been a top player.. u attacked me in r3 aftrer that we became friends! good to see u still around and thnx a lot
Beef: Dedicated guy.. always there when needed.. was also good to be with you in flash and xanadu ! thnx to you too m8
McAlex: Quite guy too, only talking when needed and never saying bull****. masterplayer
Ionos: Ionos haha u made it fun in 4x! u're my beffyboy! beftime!
Xan and Ariella: The lovely couple good to have known you!!
Colle: Pitty that you ain't around anymore.. u did great for us in the early rounds
Axlar: I still call you padde! thnx m8 for being there
Blanko: Thxn to all the bc stuff u did for our gal!
Crater: i love you.. pe0n :P
Premier98: Though u ain't much around at this time.. it was a gr8 time playing with you too! thx a lot
Jerazol: Our webby designer and nightguy jera.. man u did great! thnx a lot!
Machine^: We haven't talked much, but ure a great player
Fush: U did play one round with us, u was always nice to talk to! thnx
Deadman: Great player.. nuff said
and last but not least: Sly: Oh m8 always great fun ha ha ha i like you and your ghey poems! sucky that your real life is now more important than pa! :P

The old Xanadu Peeps:

Shiva: U did gr8 as hc.. although u was sometimes a realy russian dictator.. gr8 respect for you m8
Grim: Well u are around in EVE and not much on pa irc.. though thnx for accepting me in xanadu late round 3.. it was the best time in pa i had with xanadu
Metrofx: It was always great to talk with you! cya
Faye: Hey hon, take care of yourself pitty i haven't seen you for so long..
Allfather: Hey mister big :-D Was great knowing you and have some nice chats about pa
Reameny: You died like a week ago.. still feel sad about it as you was one of the trance lovers i met in pa and a really good friend. I'll miss you
Temistokles: When i say core... you say Temistokles.. oi oi oi old xanadu core power! thnx for playing together!
Endbringer: Dunno if u are around but u're really one of the old xanadu core guys \o/
Nuc: Same ot you m8! xanadu core 4ever
Zip: Heya mother xanadu... We all love you and i won't forget you as my 2nd mom
Hjorten: One of the best bc's in the world
Scorpio: Scorp don't talk to you much anymore but well we were always the revolution boys who said what they tought.. respect
Tol: A guy with a vision, a guy who always was trying to do his best.. really you're a great bloke, thnx for the great time m8!
Nexus: Oi nexus, i'll sexus you in a lexus haha, you're one of the funniest peeps around really haha you evil pimp
Beholder and Israfel: also 3 old xanadians.. pitty i rarely speak u but thnx for the gr8 time
Pain: Oi m8! KEEP ON PIMPING AROUND!
Smir: You joined xanadu not at the start but later on.. still was a great time together with you

My Fellow Flash m8s (the thunder will live on):

Berten: M8 thnx for the opportunity to join Flash, it was a great time together!
Canapa: Thnx a lot for being around! u're a great player and very loyal too!
Azrael: Thxn for the opportunity to be an officer, hope i was of use for Flash
Bug-Sy: m8 great respect, you're one of those guys who are a lot there and always willing to help!
Reflexs: Quiet but a good HC
Reina: i still wanna see your ring... :P love you hon!
Meganova: great bc.. thnx for the nice attacks
Nossie: Good to know u in lithyn and flash
TvFreak: We'll frag sometimes i hope.. i dunno if the cs comp will still go on but if it is, i want to join in if needed..
Cheek: Sex0r sex0r haha
Kingtrigg: TY for the great attacks u organised!]
Barbalyzer: U did gr8! was good to be with you! you're one of those dedicated players that make pa a good game!

The Esperanza Boys:

TheFDM: I knew you from **********, but met u again in esperanza.. u;re a great guy thnx m8!
piet_hein: I know you for some days.. also met you again in esperanza, you're one of the great players in PA and we'll meet sometime in Den Bosch
Thomaz: Hey it was good to have known you!

My current Galaxy and cluster:

Zither: U quited yesterday, it was a short time together but it was a nice time. U're a real political man :P didn't found out till u told that u were virus. Thnx for the great time being my MoC and good luck in RL
Stotty: My lovely MoW with hsi great ass :-P sorry to let you down but i know u don;'t play really seriously too anymore
Mow: My Mow.. u're the best player in the gal.. although i think you hide a lot for us
CrazySpoon: Pitty c4 did fail to be a great cluster alliance, still thnx for your job.

And the other important peeps to me:

Globe: My real life m8 who has played for the same time like me. Also together in xanadu. M8 you're a great player. and we'll catch up in the disco sometimes
Divine: It was a great time in the roundtable gal. you're clearly one of the best players pa has ever had! you're a nice m8! thnx for being there!
Lizardking: It was a nice time in Lithyn with you. U was one of the great guys that kept us rocking
Playetz: Shame you quited, great respect for your dedication towards this game!
Grendels: The master webby designer
Catw0man: Was great to know you! you're lubberly
Slinkee: Oi hon where the hell are you.. i truly miss you, hope to hear something from you soon...
Agent_Orange: the round table :P always a nice guy to talk to!
Dkr: Know you for a really long time! it was great that we met after not seeing for like 2 rounds
Masterjw: peace!
Cypher: almost forgot you! m8 i know u for a long time! always nice talking to you! thnx m8!
Lenin: Oi oi mister RaH and mister @:-) weird face :P You're really a gr8 leader! thnx for the nice chats
Peachie: Luberly gurl! pitty you are not much around anymore
Silverbullet: Oi oi m8! one of the great leaders too we had a good time! thnx!
Wesstar: the most "high" guy in pa! good to have known you!
Tina: also a lovely girl.. dunno where u are now atm :'(
Cybdev: b00 roundtable/camelot
Woj: was a nice time in the roundtable/camelot gal
Lynxi: good to have known you m8!! thnx for the nice time!
Dworschi: Hey hey lithyn boy, thnx for the nice time!
Wouter007: One fo the closest m8s.. pitty we had a fight at the start of the round cause you not joining flash... i'm happy thats over now! I like you a lot and you're a really nice player for sure!
General1: great organising guy, pitty the future attack group didn't work out that great ! but you are one of the best!
Whiteknight: Oi man i know u for a long time! always a nice guy to talk with and a nice chan fridaynitepoker! thnx for being around!

And last but not least..............

Sophie: Hon i truly love you! you're clearly the nicest girl in pa and i'll love ya 4ever!! /me kisses Sophie

I truly hope i didn't forget anyone, if i did i'm really sorry, don't be mad at me! and sorry for the long list

Last 2 things i want to say is: For all those gr8 guys i knew and for all those guys i still would like to see sometimes on irc i made a chan.. just to chitchat.. I hope everyone performs to make it a nice channel

#de_gekste

also not forget to visit my netgamersgallerythingy: http://gallery.netgamers.org/view.php?nick=de_gekste

/me waves for the last time! thnx a lot community! pa has been a part of my life during 7 rounds which i will never forget! THNX A LOT spinner for the great game! /me is having tears! luv ya all !

Thnx a lot!

Regards,

de_gekste
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 12:54   #2
Zither
Alcoholic

Zither is an unknown quantity at this point
Have fun in whatever u do was fun in the gal for a while, remember when we had 3 of top 5 in cluster

<Ahriman> i didn't know they were shemales until i f*cked them...

If you can't win an argument without using insults you have lost the argument already
Zither is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 12:58   #3
SilverBullet

yeah babeh

now he finally is gone \o/ weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee DDD

/me starts crying :s

blah, ill see u on irc ;p
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 12:59   #4
Shiva
PeanutButter

Shiva is an unknown quantity at this point
i wish u good luck and lots of fun with whatever u will b upto
cya around =)
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 12:59   #5
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
I'll tell Endbringer to read this thread Gekste
He's my neightbour

I feel left out btw
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 13:06   #6
Pennywiser
Xanadu

Pennywiser will become famous soon enoughPennywiser will become famous soon enough
have fun in real life mate
met u kinda in Xanadu you were a great player
and really nice the few times we spoke
so i wish u all the best
rd 5 [Xanadu]
rd 6 [Xanadu]
rd 7 [Xanadu] [Bull]
rd 8 [MadCowS] MO
rd 9 [MadCowS] MO
rd 15 [eXilition] DC
rd 16 [reinVENted]

Proud to be [Xanadu]
Pennywiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 13:12   #7
de_gekste

Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
I'll tell Endbringer to read this thread Gekste
He's my neightbour

I feel left out btw
damn i knew i would forget peeps! sorry m8! thnx for the great time!

plz join #de_gekste all
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 13:23   #8
Mirjam

Too bad your leaving although I don't know you that well, because I don't log in that much to esperanza
But I think you will miss us all a lot, so hope to see you come back now and then
*hugglz*
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 13:29   #9
-=*PlaYetZ*=-
retired

-=*PlaYetZ*=- is on a distinguished road
OI .. bye bye m8i , but prolly you made the right choice just like me .. join the club \o/
-=*PlaYetZ*=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 13:29   #10
Catwoman

Catwoman is a jewel in the roughCatwoman is a jewel in the roughCatwoman is a jewel in the rough
awwwwwwww gonna miss ya hun, take care and enjoy some RL for me cos im way too busy to remember what it is
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 13:39   #11
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
seeya around m8 been fun with ya but damn long post:P lol
cypher (without capitals fs:P )
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 13:47   #12
xanadu zip

xanadu zip is an unknown quantity at this point
bye!

Ahh.. de_gekste you'll be missed and we hope to see you around IRC!!!

/me fluffles another one of her Xanadu children
"Proud to be Xanadu"
xanadu zip is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 14:09   #13
Sophie

Hehehe /me fluffles gekkie
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 14:20   #14
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

BLACK_OPPS is on a distinguished road
retirement rocks
it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.
Herman Goering
BLACK_OPPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 14:30   #15
Glimer

Glimer is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow ;p

pa sux retiring rox simple ;p ive stopped since last round and rl > pa :-).

i only miss kombi.

OwNaGe!

btw,stupid name of mine but Glimmer was taken! so i had to change something!bah!
Glimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 14:31   #16
raffe
pw04r!

raffe has a little shameless behaviour in the past
bye
raffe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 14:33   #17
berten
respect, unity, order

berten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the rough
always sad to see a m8 go
can't get idea out of my head i was it that caused u to leave.
u know why

IT's been great times
and ya chan is on top of my perform

have phun
[padre]Berten
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 15:12   #18
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough
Thanx 4 the compliment dude.

Gl in RL its hard out there so always watch ya back
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 15:17   #19
The Globe
Genieten in een Teug

The Globe is an unknown quantity at this point
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

de_gekste, ur an addict, and u stay till the end!!!

but sad that u came to this conlusion. I think that, if i quited a long time ago u quitted too.
But it's always funny to talk about pa with some1 irl.

U were a superb player. Next time i'll c ya, u'll get a beer from me ;-)
r1 - 17:23:6 [TFD]
r2 - 50:9:20 [TFD]
r3 - 21:24:17 [NOS]
r4 - 290:25:3 [Xanadu] {44: Might of Rome}
r5 - 28:16:24 [WPO] {58: Lothlórien}
r6 - 28:11:18 [Titans] {33: Honour & Loyalty}
r7 - 17:6:6 [Titans] {18: Honour & Loyalty}
r8 - 26:2:9 [Titans] {4: Grumpy Gits}
r9 - resting
r9.5 - 46:7:19 [LDK] {2: The 7 Deadly Sins}
r10 --> PLT r7 - 14:5:8 [OuZo] {1: Horny Roiders}
The Globe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 15:29   #20
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck with round ... er real life

Jester
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 15:29   #21
Rev

Hello de_gekste m8

As they say.. all good things must come to an end.
In a few weeks the rest of us will follow you back to what we ones knew as RL and face the dangers that awaits us.
I have a feeling that we will continue to hang out on IRC after Planetarion has ended, and you can always kick my arse in CS or other games from time to time... so dont go idle on us m8 )

I hope you dont have any regrets about spending all of your free time playing Planetarion with us over the past two years.
It has been a great pleasure to be your gal mate for so many rounds. Dedicated players like you are hard to find, and I hope your old Xanadu mates appriciated your loyalty towards them. Even tho the galaxy often gave you a hard time about your alliance, you earned mine and the rest of the galaxies respect from always being trustworthy and speaking your mind.

I know you always had some personal goals for each round. I've seen you reach them, and I have also seen you fail. You hate loosing and you always give it your best, so therefore I can say that in my eyes you never failed. You always defended your mates even tho you knew it ment dropping a few spots on the rankings.. one can always count on de_gekste and for me that is worth more than the planet being higher on the rankings.

Thanks for the the rounds I have known you, and good luck in whatever you choose to spend your time on.

Cheers
Rev
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 15:52   #22
Sly
Tzuper

Sly is an unknown quantity at this point
All hail Bum Lord!

What do I want for Christmas?
I have but one request,
To fill the hole of a sweet dutch boy
Who we know as De_Gekste.

I've known him about 2 years now,
Or maybe even longer,
but everytime I see his bum
my love grows even stronger.

But I'm a better man for knowing you,
and hope to see you about
and if you ever visit England
you'd better give me a shout

TZU FOREVER!!!
Sly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 16:11   #23
DarkAngel
Nothing Is Forever.

DarkAngel is an unknown quantity at this point
Good Luck m8, Have Fun In whateva You do

been a long and winding road we have walked these past months, and you have been a worthy companion, thankyou for all the work you did for Flash, all the good times, and the bad without your moaning we may never have achieved what we have, damn shame u wont fight on with us and Flash...

May the thunder live on within u m8 .. now and forever

Until the lightning strikes again, i bid your farewell.

Azrael
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 16:16   #24
cheekybru
Synaptidian

cheekybru is an unknown quantity at this point
but de_gekste who will i sex0r on irc now

Back to azrael i guess

Take care m8 and enjoy ur rl

<vampy> Cheek is 1337
<Zeus> Cheek is 1337 <-- maybe?
<idimmu> Cheek is 1337
cheekybru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 16:25   #25
thomas4
CHICKEN DIPPHAAAAZ

thomas4 is an unknown quantity at this point
:/

its sad to see u're going de_gekste

but take care and dont do too much crazy stuff

have fun tho
R4: [30:21:11] n00b
R5: [31:24:10] TFD
R6: [04:02:06] Xylem
R7: [27:20:11] Lithyn
R8: [29:02:05] Lithyn \ Elysium
R9: [05:05:09] WolfPack \ Sapientia (while it lasted...)
R9.5: [XX:XX:XX] Enjoying random inactivity...

Ex-Lithyn [\] †
thomas4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 16:28   #26
piet_hein
Ğragon and ex-visionair

piet_hein is an unknown quantity at this point
bye bye

too bad dude, I miss you all ready:P When I joined esperanza today I missed a purple scentence stating

"de_gekste neukt (no further name included:P) in zijn kont" :P

I hope you have a great time after quiting pa ( I am sure you do since rl is much better ) and hell yeh, we will meet in Den Bosch once:P

I will go and steal some roids for ya tonight

I hope I will speak ya every once in a while

ex-vVv executive
ex-Sensation executive
ex-vision head bc
ex-ChaoZ hc
Ğragon

´a old and retired´

Piet_hein
piet_hein is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 16:44   #27
MegaNova
m33p

MegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the rough
I only knew you since the start of the round
But i am gonna mis you thats for sure

Hop info flash or esperanza channel when you have some time to spam

MegaNova
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 16:49   #28
EyeZ

dude its always sad 2 see tallent leave the comunity im sure ull be back but enjoy and keep it real
[FLASH] 4 EvA
-EyeZ
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 16:54   #29
RefleXs

damn, too bad ur leaving mate :s
u did a good job and u'll be missed.

- RefleXs

ps. we need a new officer now, anyone? ;-PP
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 17:00   #30
masterjw
Commander

masterjw is an unknown quantity at this point
/me doesnt want you to leave

well as there is no stopping you

peace and gl with whatever you are planning next
keep in touch
masterjw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 18:11   #31
mcnally
Tzu-Rider

mcnally is an unknown quantity at this point
damn shame you never showed us your naked butt...but maybe in time
mcnally is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 18:25   #32
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
Sorry to see you leave the game :-(
Too bad our 'project' never took of back in the days.
Dont forget, RealLife cannot compare to CyberLife so visit IRC often :eek:

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 21:57   #33
Nexus
Famous Xanadu 'traitor'

Nexus is an unknown quantity at this point
Have fun baby!
It's been a pleasure playing with u and chatting with u!

and btw, all the babes are mine
----------------------------------------------
R1: Only wanked
R2: 48:5:2 [Virus]
R3: 21:6:4 [Xanadu]
R4: 279:8:6 [Xanadu]
R5: 16:3:9 [Legion]
R6: 10:9:5 [Legion]
R7: 27:23:4 [Legion] <-- till midround when i quit..
-----------------------------------------------
[19:24:32] <Def2K|food> NEXUS YOU ARE MY GOD
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2002, 22:19   #34
burmel
Boogie Man

burmel is infamous around these parts
Best of luck

best of time, see ya around.

Take care in the real world...not easy getting defence there at 04.55.

Good luck
r3 x Veterans/Reborn|r4 48.1 and 55.1 ReBorn|r5 9.2 WP/|r6 7.12 WP/SHW|r7 29.17.2/24.22.1/16.12.3 WP/SHW|r8 9.2.1 WP FC/SHW/|r9 13.2.1 / 12.6.1/31.6.6./29.3.10 WP/SHW/|r9.5 29.3.7/34.1.10/27:4:21 /12.3.5/+5 farms SpaceHamsters/SHW|r10 x Dragons
r11 19.4 Titans|r12 LCH|r13 NOS/PolarBearmillitia|r14 WP/PB|15 WP/PB|r16 TGV/PB|r17 Insomnia/PB|r18 1up| r19 1up|r20 Exi|r21 5.7.8 WP|r22 Orb|r23 CT|r24|r25R26 ND|R27 Ct|R28 Ct|R29 Ct|R30 Asc| r31-?>APP|ND - since
burmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2002, 18:38   #35
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point
byebye
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 00:44   #36
K03N
Banned

K03N is an unknown quantity at this point
damn shame you're quiting pa.
you fkin 0wned, and you're a nice guy too.
anyway goodluck IRL, maybe i speak to you some time again on MSN or something when i'm at wouter's.

grtz KoeN
K03N is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 12:21   #37
chro

i didnt even get a mention

well gl m8
Unread 8 Nov 2002, 14:55   #38
de_gekste

awww sorry chro.. i added you at once.. thnx for the gr8 time m8!
Unread 11 Nov 2002, 12:23   #39
WhiteSnake
Friday Night Poker \o/

WhiteSnake is infamous around these partsWhiteSnake is infamous around these parts
Re: - Goodbye PA community :'( -

Quote:
Originally posted by de_gekste
[b]
Whiteknight: Oi man i know u for a long time! always a nice guy to talk with and a nice chan fridaynitepoker! thnx for being around!

FOR THE LAST TIME, ITS WHITESNAKE!!! ffs

Good luck in your life m8

WhiteSnake

Proud to be Xanadu

Non-Retired PA evhul player

@ Omen \o/
WhiteSnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2002, 05:22   #40
Blanko

De_Gekste

The days are long and cold
the nights are full of fun
We fought the good fight
badguys on the run

We'll miss De_gekste the man
the PA playing fool
We'll miss all the times
he tried to rule

Then end of PA comes
slowly drawing nigh
An end of an obsession
a time to say goodbye

Fare the well mate
In that thing call reality
Just remeber us
and our Tzu-periority
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 15:08   #41
zaquex

zaquex is an unknown quantity at this point
we had bad times we had good times - and i enjoyed it, most of the time - hope u still will be around...

good luck

TZU and 4x 4ever

zaq
zaquex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2002, 20:35   #42
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold
good luck in rl!

(and yes, I do remember you (pa-gallery) but since I never got my pw I couldn't reply there)

Laputa

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
laputa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 10:14   #43
TheGreenBlob

TheGreenBlob is an unknown quantity at this point
don't you dare leaving our wubbly irc server :/
rd4 - 161:20:4 - globester of deum - TFD
rd5 - 20:16:9 - black carpet of the floor - TFD/FA/hirr/Silver(Ag)
rd6 - 7:3:4 - glubs falling of my hands - Silver/WP
rd7 - 19:7:13 - sorry of i forgot - WP/MDK
rd8 - forgot:/ - eh? :/ - MDK
TheGreenBlob is offline   Reply With Quote