User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 Jun 2003, 23:49   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg

http://movies.hsx.com/servlet/Securi...l?symbol=TFORM

I DONT EVEN NEED TO TELL YOU HOW GOOD THAT LINK MAKES ME FEEL!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2003, 23:52   #2
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Or how **** this one makes me feel

http://movies.hsx.com/profile/SK8ER

ITS NOT A ****ING MOVIE CONCEPT. ITS A ****ING SONG. AND NOT A PARTICULARLY GOOD ONE AT THAT!
Unread 24 Jun 2003, 23:55   #3
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
both will suck, but sk8r boi will feature hot girls so its currently in the lead.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 00:10   #4
Golin
Retard

Golin is on a distinguished road
i got the movie. atleast.
I LIKE PAUL2.
HE IS MY FRIEND.
HE IS THE BEST FRIEND ANYBODY COULD WISH FOR!
Golin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 01:08   #5
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
nodrog pretends opinion will change. lolz. be more like me

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 01:22   #6
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i forgot what this thread about hwne i saw my nick on last poster

i dont know why i replied to something with such a **** title.

Unread 25 Jun 2003, 05:22   #7
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
I hope they don't screw it up. I think that the film should be one of those that has some decent cross market appeal like x men or spiderman (batman would be too dark maybe) to appeal to all us children of the 80s (the best time to be a kid, ever)

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 05:56   #8
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
i saw this thread earlier.. and i could have sworn there were less 'OMG's in the title :\
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 08:01   #9
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
i saw this thread earlier.. and i could have sworn there were less 'OMG's in the title :\
well there aren't enough. This film has the potential to be the very purpose of the 21st century.

Unread 25 Jun 2003, 09:21   #10
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
\o/ nothing in the world has to potential to please me or upset me as much as that movie!
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 09:54   #11
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
\o/ nothing in the world has to potential to please me or upset me as much as that movie!

I know, it's quite a terrifying concept...

it's not mentioned on IMDB yet though.

Unread 25 Jun 2003, 09:58   #12
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
is it not? then i refuse to believe its going to happen until its in there!
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 10:08   #13
Radical Edward

Quote:
is it not? then i refuse to believe its going to happen until its in there!

well assuming the Don Murphy is this one:

http://us.imdb.com/Name?Murphy,+Don+(III)

and DeSanto (I couldn'T find a Tony who produced movies, but I found a Tom) is this one,

http://us.imdb.com/Name?DeSanto,+Tom

all I can say is

Unread 25 Jun 2003, 10:25   #14
roadrunner_0
cynic

yeah, but who would be optimus prime?????????
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 10:39   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Me!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 11:13   #16
Radical Edward

Quote:
sean connery.

Unread 25 Jun 2003, 12:57   #17
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
sean connery.

scarily, that was the only person i could think of as well

this means my activities for the afternoon are:
1. make my summer tape
2. read artemis fowl and the eternity code
3. make a cast list for Transformers the movie live action
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 12:59   #18
BarbieKen

I think Ronan Keating sounds like an american, but he hits the high tones well.. Kinda odd..?
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 15:35   #19
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future
I look forward to Transformers, but will emphatically not be watching the other one.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 15:38   #20
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
It will be ****.
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 21:58   #21
rageybabey
Shenanigans

rageybabey will become famous soon enoughrageybabey will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
both will suck, but sk8r boi will feature hot girls so its currently in the lead.

what hot girls would those be?
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
rageybabey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 22:00   #22
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by rageybabey
what hot girls would those be?
Random chicks who will play the ballet girl's uptight/upper class friends. They're always hot.

Kind of like the friends of the evil girl in Sabrina, the Teenage Witch.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 22:15   #23
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
2. read artemis fowl and the eternity code

I didnt even know the 3rd book was out.

*heads off to Ottokars tomorrow morning for 9am*
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 22:32   #24
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I hope avril lavigne gets run over by a truck, again and again and again and again and again and aga.............
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 22:34   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
I hope avril lavigne gets run over by a truck, again and again and again and again and again and aga.............
She already has been.

IT JUST WONT DIE
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 22:37   #26
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
She already has been.

IT JUST WONT DIE

.........in and again and again and again and again and again and again and again........

I'm sorry, what were we talking about?
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 22:37   #27
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Something about nod
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 22:39   #28
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
If you kill her, she will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

Imagine the pop-punk appeal of Avril combined with the "rock martyr" status of Cobain.

UNSTOPPABLE.

p.s. I spoke to a 50 year old woman today called Avril.
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 22:43   #29
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
If you kill her, she will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

Imagine the pop-punk appeal of Avril combined with the "rock martyr" status of Cobain.

UNSTOPPABLE.

p.s. I spoke to a 50 year old woman today called Avril.

Cobain was a wanker. Only cappers and spastics wear his suicide note on their t-shirts. He just happened to make good music.

PS They didn't even make a film about cobain's death and that would have been far better and more entertaining :(((((((
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 22:45   #30
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Cobain was just a regular guy who took drugs.
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 22:46   #31
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Cobain was a wanker. Only cappers and spastics wear his suicide note on their t-shirts. He just happened to make good music.
I hear he had stomach cancer or something, but I don't "get" his suicide. If he had been alive today he could have had more fourteen year old pussy than any man, ever.*

* = Yes, even more than R Kelly.
Unread 25 Jun 2003, 22:51   #32
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
I'd commit suicide too if I were to wake up out of a year long drug coma lying next to that fugly disease infested ho.
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 01:43   #33
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

hey dude i cant live this life.

Unread 26 Jun 2003, 02:18   #34
sinnamon xie
teens1ut

sinnamon xie is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
http://movies.hsx.com/servlet/Securi...l?symbol=TFORM

I DONT EVEN NEED TO TELL YOU HOW GOOD THAT LINK MAKES ME FEEL!
A live action Transformer movie? I am ascared.

[M&S]
sinnamon xie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 09:25   #35
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
I didnt even know the 3rd book was out.

*heads off to Ottokars tomorrow morning for 9am*

oh yes, i've finished it, and its good!

but it was the only thing on my list that i was able to do i was to lazy for the rest