User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Jun 2003, 15:08   #1
Eidron
The Harsh Light of Day

Eidron is an unknown quantity at this point
Weird question involving flights from` Stansted airport

Is there any way to find out the details of flights leaving London Stansted between 6:00 and 9:00 this morning flying to somewhere in Italy? Im only interested in the flight number, departure time and destination. There cant be that many.

You'll never see me but I am everywhere
Eidron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 15:23   #2
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
Terrorist!
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 15:25   #3
Eidron
The Harsh Light of Day

Eidron is an unknown quantity at this point
Yes. Im gonna go back in time and plant a bomb on the plane. solid!

You'll never see me but I am everywhere
Eidron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 15:34   #4
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future
Don't think there's any other way u can do it apart from the page on the stansted site, which is experiencing 'technical problems' atm :/
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 15:35   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by inf
Terrorist!
Cleaner!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 15:48   #6
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
I assume you are looking for Easy Jet or Ryan Air flights.

From what I can remember these are the only flights that go to Italy from Stansted, went there last week.

guess you could try the Easy Jet/Ryan Air webby
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 15:59   #7
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Re: Weird question involving flights from` Stansted airport

Quote:
Originally posted by Eidron
Is there any way to find out the details of flights leaving London Stansted between 6:00 and 9:00 this morning flying to somewhere in Italy? Im only interested in the flight number, departure time and destination. There cant be that many.
<retro low tech solution> teletext? </blah>

or phone them?
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2003, 16:39   #8
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
http://www.baa.co.uk/main/airports/s...ble_frame.html

lol