User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 May 2004, 15:12   #1
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future
[SPOILER] Ep 24 - <24>

not exactly a cliffhanger of an ending. This ending was fairly timid in comparison to the other 2 series.

and omg, jack actually has emotions.

i was hoping that lesbo chick from series 1 (and end of series 2) would come back.. :/
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2004, 15:22   #2
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [SPOILER] Ep 24 - <24>

24 is boring now.. I couldn't be arsed with it.

It's all twisty-twisty-can-you-guess-what-happens crud.
Unread 26 May 2004, 15:24   #3
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It was certainly the least stimulating ending of the three seasons so far, but in fairness where the other two seasons had a tendency to try and pack everything into the last ep (lo Season 1) season 3's 'ending' was really spread over those last three eps, and if you take them as one unit I'd have to say I'm pretty happy.
Unread 26 May 2004, 19:02   #4
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

IN THE NECK!

Anyway, the amount of plot gaps this season is amusing, What happened to Jack nd his sweet sweet heroin habit. Whats the deal with the hard drive they rescued from MI5, they didn't mention it at all, ever. And notice how guyele's wife conviniently comes in to clear out his stuff and takes the gun and shoots the guy to get a extra 30 minutes.

Not to mention stephen saunders' plan, IF they find me and IF michelle doesnt have the virus and IF i can capture her and IF tony decides to co-operate and IF they dont see me going out and IF they dont set up a trap for me I might get away with it. Not exactly a criminal mastermind.

But sherry is dead
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2004, 19:40   #5
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

He was given methadone or something early on. The hard drive from MI5 is what got Chappelle killed (or so I believe). And Saunders would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those pesky kids. Well, CTU picking up his daughter.
Unread 29 May 2004, 17:38   #6
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quazi Starbucks
IN THE NECK!
More like: IN THE WRIST!
Quote:
What happened to Jack nd his sweet sweet heroin habit.
As said, he was given methadone, and besides - it's only 24 hours.
Quote:
Whats the deal with the hard drive they rescued from MI5, they didn't mention it at all, ever.
Not really a plot hole, just something that wasn't covered nicely. Presumably it contained some information that was later used somewhere, somehow.
Quote:
Not to mention stephen saunders' plan, IF they find me and IF michelle doesnt have the virus and IF i can capture her and IF tony decides to co-operate and IF they dont see me going out and IF they dont set up a trap for me I might get away with it.
Half of that wasn't planned on beforehand - if they hadn't captured his daughter, the whole Michelle thing wouldn't have been necessary. She only came into play as bargaining chip after CTU grabbed his daughter. Otherwide he'd have cleared out from the building much earlier and wouldn't have been found.

At any rate, it's nice to see they went for a happy end for once.