User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 26 Oct 2004, 22:26   #1
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

holy shit...this game is sweet! not for the kiddies tho...full out swearing and everything. Samuel L. Jackson and Ice T lend their vocal talents, and the soundtrack is ace!

If you haven't got it yet, stop whatever it is you're doing right now and go get it

DO IT!
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 22:27   #2
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Is it available for X-Box?
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 22:28   #3
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

its out?
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 22:37   #4
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
its out?
26th for most places, 29th for Europe i thought
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 22:46   #5
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Its available from certain sources if you have a playstation 2 which is a little bit different from standard.
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 22:50   #6
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Apparently it suffers from popup and slowdown, and that's when using HDLoader, or whatever it's called.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2004, 23:07   #7
OneColourRed

OneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the rough

i was going to wait on the PC version coming out
better graphics and i prefer the keyboard and mouse to the controller for taht type of game
OneColourRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 00:47   #8
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
its out?
yes, out today in North America...not sure bout the rest of the world tho
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 01:05   #9
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Too many good titles coming out one after another... overload!!!

I'm looking at picking up a gamecube in the coming fortnight while I know it hasn't got GTA:SA or Halo 2 coming out for it, it's got some serious amount of multiplayer titles which I freaking miss.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 01:14   #10
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I'll wait for the PC version to come out somewhere..
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 01:30   #11
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

Preordered it from amazon hoping it will be with me at the weekend
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 02:12   #12
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

Waiting for XBOX version
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 02:25   #13
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quazi Starbucks
Waiting for XBOX version
I have a feeling that it'll be months before that happens

/edit:
Quote:
While welcome, news of San Andreas for the PC was not unexpected. PC versions of GTAIII and GTA: Vice City similarly followed suit after several months. Unfortunately for Xbox purists, no mention was made of a version for the Microsoft console
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 02:26   #14
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilly_D
I have a feeling that it'll be months before that happens
**** it then, I will get both
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 10:00   #15
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
I'm looking at picking up a gamecube in the coming fortnight while I know it hasn't got GTA:SA or Halo 2 coming out for it, it's got some serious amount of multiplayer titles which I freaking miss.
That's where Nintendo have always excelled - on their multiplayer games. I've been considering getting a Gamecube too. They're relatively cheap - it's just the games that are a bit pricey.

When's the next Nintendo console out (approximately)? The GC has been out for a while - I don't want to get one and then find out a new console is coming out...
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 10:34   #16
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
I'll wait for the PC version to come out somewhere..
any idea when that is going to happen?
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 11:03   #17
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I'll let you know by post.
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 12:50   #18
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
any idea when that is going to happen?
apparently not until summer 2005
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 12:52   #19
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

damn, that means i slowly run out of excuses why i dont do anything usefull with my life
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 13:41   #20
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
That's where Nintendo have always excelled - on their multiplayer games. I've been considering getting a Gamecube too. They're relatively cheap - it's just the games that are a bit pricey.

When's the next Nintendo console out (approximately)? The GC has been out for a while - I don't want to get one and then find out a new console is coming out...
Next is the Nintendo DS which is a handheld which will be spanky cool apparrently.

I'm quite happy with my Sonic Collections, Metroid Prime and FF: Crystal Chronicles atm, got Metroid with the package, Sonic Collections and FF: CC for 15 quid ea. In total I spent only 140 quid for a GameCube, Memory Card, Extra Controller and 3 games *grin*

Sonic Collections is a perfect emulation of every Sonic Megadrive title that was in exsistence, even to the point where they've recreated the slow-mo in two player vs on the Mystic Cave levels in Sonic 2.... (the collections has Sonic, Sonic 2, Sonic 3, Sonic & Knuckles, Sonic 3D, Sonic Spinball, Dr Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine and 5 Locked games which I suspect will be the Master System/Game Gear/Mega CD Sonic Titles.)

Planning to head out today and pick up some more games given what a ****ing bargain a lot of the titles are for this platform.
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 14:15   #21
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

heh

my brother owns a GC and an Xbox. i have the ps2

AND WHEN WE COMBINE OUR POWERS WE BECOME THE MOST POWERFUL GAMING FORCE IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 15:14   #22
Sunday8pm
Banned

meant to ask

care to provide us the playlist of GTA :SA

I hope it's not shit hip hop.
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 15:19   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I just want flashback fm
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 16:08   #24
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

Chatterbox was the best - Laslo rocks
Unread 27 Oct 2004, 16:17   #25
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I just want flashback fm
say hello to my little frien'

it's not complete but it's an indicator at least.

according to SA Games, Lazlow cameos (presumably on the rock station) but doesn't host anything. IIRC he isn't producing the soundtrack this time however, so less involvement is to be expected.
Unread 28 Oct 2004, 00:54   #26
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts

Apparently it suffers from popup and slowdown, and that's when using HDLoader, or whatever it's called.

I havnt noticed a problem..

Are you sh*tting me? You mean my negrep is SOO LOW my opinion is worthless?
Qdeathstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2004, 15:26   #27
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

They're going on about San Andreas on Radio 1 now.

I mean, I know Colin Murray is shit, but to just play the GTA radio instead of them being on is just lazy

Although it's better than Colin and Edith.

Nerds are now ringing in talking about their experiences in the game.
Unread 28 Oct 2004, 15:29   #28
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I just want flashback fm
VCPR all the way!
Unread 28 Oct 2004, 19:27   #29
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

What was the one from the original GTA3 with the crazy chick.

'I've done a lot of crazy things in my time but I've never been on fire...'
Unread 28 Oct 2004, 22:27   #30
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
What was the one from the original GTA3 with the crazy chick.

'I've done a lot of crazy things in my time but I've never been on fire...'
flashback.
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 00:40   #31
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
They're going on about San Andreas on Radio 1 now.

I mean, I know Colin Murray is shit, but to just play the GTA radio instead of them being on is just lazy

Although it's better than Colin and Edith.

Nerds are now ringing in talking about their experiences in the game.
Colin and Edith are cool.
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 01:52   #32
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
Colin and Edith are cool.
Edith is cool, Colin is a knobbo.

I met him a couple of weeks ago actually. True story. I got a picture of him and my girlfriend, and she made a face at him. PROOF (scroll down to 3rd pic)
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 02:06   #33
Blastoderm
________

Doesn't look much of a knob. He looks... weird.

EDIT: Nice gf.
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 02:29   #34
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

i have his shirt.
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 03:06   #35
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Quote:
meant to ask

care to provide us the playlist of GTA :SA

I hope it's not shit hip hop.
http://ps2.ign.com/articles/557/557665p2.html

not the playlists, but there's all the sattions with an overview about them

/edit: http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/g...s_6111346.html <-- full list of songs in-game
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 05:00   #36
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Edith is cool, Colin is a knobbo.

I met him a couple of weeks ago actually. True story. I got a picture of him and my girlfriend, and she made a face at him. PROOF (scroll down to 3rd pic)

I don't know why but I've always had this impression you were black
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 05:06   #37
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbass
I don't know why but I've always had this impression you were black
That is the most random comment ever.

Were you misled by information provided by other sources or did you genuinely believe with regards to the posts he's contributed you could identify his race?
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 06:31   #38
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Don't derail threads guys.

PS Apparently the worldwide release date was broken in Dublin on Wednesday and six copies were sold which shouldn't have been. I'm sure it was broken in many other places as well but **** you I mentioned this instance first.
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 06:43   #39
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Hopfully my housemates copy will come in the post in a couple of hours, he's off home for the weekend as are the other 2 so I'll have all weekend to play it without being hassled \o/
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 09:36   #40
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I was planning on getting it today... as i believe its the UK release date.

however im going skydiving again this weekend (hoorah for me) so ill get it on monday probably.

i am SOOOOooo looking forward to this game though, it looks absolutely fantastic from what ive seen/heard. And hopefully it will be as difficult as hell to get through too (having said that, i never actually finished vice city, but meh).
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 11:56   #41
Sunday8pm
Banned

the Local EB was mobbed, everyone and their grannies(well mothers really) were in there trying to pick up a copy or taking advantages of offers trying to get it at reduced price... (the whole trade in game stuff).

As for the staff it seems they had already played it a lot by now and everyone was just generally talking about it... I haven't seen a buzz about a game like this in a long time.
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 16:06   #42
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That is the most random comment ever.

Were you misled by information provided by other sources or did you genuinely believe with regards to the posts he's contributed you could identify his race?
Well, it was something he said in a previous thread about experiences in a local gym shower that seemed to give me the impression, not sure why though.
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 18:25   #43
Rids
The Bad Guy

I got my copy today, I was offered the chance of some 'special promotions'

Scarface Collectors edition for just £10 (I bought it from Virgin for about £5 the other month)

and the strategy guide which can be found as an ebook on the internet!
Unread 29 Oct 2004, 18:25   #44
Rids
The Bad Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbass
Well, it was something he said in a previous thread about experiences in a local gym shower that seemed to give me the impression, not sure why though.
Pretty ****ing sure that was somebody else.
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 19:04   #45
Blastoderm
________

If San Andreas is based on Los Angeles, Las Vegas and that other place in California, and Vice City was based on Miami, then what GTAIII's city based on?
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 19:09   #46
Rids
The Bad Guy

New York.

(Liberty City, duh)
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 19:29   #47
Blastoderm
________

That's what I thought but someone just laughed at me.
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 19:56   #48
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

how many missions do you have to do before you can go to the other islands without immediately getting 4 stars? ive done all the 'homie' missions so far (apart from 1 or 2 of OGs) and am just starting to do the ones for the bent copper dude.

I wanna go to las vegas though, i bet the inside of the casinos looks ace.
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 20:12   #49
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Some of the radio ads are brilliant.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2004, 20:36   #50
Rids
The Bad Guy

Stuck on OG's first mission.

Stupid ****ing button pressing dancing bollocks.