User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 5 Oct 2004, 14:18   #1
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
is it unreasonable for me to be a bit narked with moaning housemate?

Hi Madi,

I've been looking into my finances etc today. Sorry for being awkward but
your rent at the moment is not coming in until a few days after the 1st of
the month. This month it has come through today (5th). Please could you
have a look into this and ensure that it comes through to my account by the
1st.

-----

the standing order is set up for the 1st of every month
as it didnt get into her account this month until the 5th it looks like it takes 3 working days to clear into the account (different bank I assume)

i dont get paid until the last working day of the month (sometimes the 31st) even if i wanted to set it up to pay in advance i cant because i am poor and need to be paid before paying

how do i say this nicely?
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 14:20   #2
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: is it unreasonable for me to be a bit narked with moaning housemate?

Say that there is nothing you can do about it and that you are willing to pay her 2 quid a month in intrest but other then that, there is little you can do
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 14:39   #3
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

'"it cannot be done"
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 14:40   #4
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of

Well, to be honest, it sounds to me like this is YOUR problem.

Imagine the other way round: You pay the rent for 2 persons (I assume that's what she does in your case), and her money arrives late. So you have to thrust out for her every month.

I mean, she might be poor as well, and then she ALSO has to pay in advance for you. How would you feel in this situation?
And don't come with arguments like "but she isn't poor"...

If you were renting it on your own, your landlord would pretty soon tell you off (in fact, after your rent has come in past the 3rd workday of a month for the second time, at least in Germany).

Look, you need to pay the rent anyway, what's this "I don't have enough money now but only after I got paid"? Save it one month and create the buffer that is needed to pay everything in time.

Besides, go to your bank account service person and ask her / him. I know that for my transaction, they make sure that the money is there at the 1st, so if there is a sunday on he 31st or whatever, they'll start the transfer one day earlier.
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 14:50   #5
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Take it out of a cashpoint and give her cash?

Unread 5 Oct 2004, 14:51   #6
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i dont understand moneys and stuffs
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 14:52   #7
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

she never mentioned it needed to be in her account for the 1st when i moved in
if she had i would have said that it wasnt possible

(and if i had £400 spare a month to create a financial buffer i wouldnt be renting someones spare room)
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 14:53   #8
madi
a little bit broken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
Take it out of a cashpoint and give her cash?

walk around leeds with £400 cash in my pocket
no thanks
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 15:05   #9
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts

Get a small overdraft allowance and do it that way?
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 15:09   #10
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

to be fair, i think that your housemate is a right moaning bint, although, taking the £400 out the day you get paid and walking to her bank to put it in in cash before 3pm is the only way to solve this
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 15:15   #11
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all

give her a cheque? that way it's her fault it's not processed?

-mist
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 15:57   #12
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Just tell her to f'k off. If she didn't tell you she needed the money by the 1st, it's her problem. She is probably trying to get her own back over the party fiasco

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 15:59   #13
madi
a little bit broken

a cheque would take as long to clear as a transfer, longer if you include time for her to bank it

am overdrawn already just one week into the month
cant borrow any more money to pay her earlier, the bank wont let me

cant take time off to go into the city and run about paying cash into her bank

if she needed it in her account on the 1st she should have told me when i first moved in or even before !?!?!?!

[/moan whinge complain grumble]
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 16:10   #14
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

I'd move out.
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 16:12   #15
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the other thing of course, is that i presume that she is paying all of the rent out of her own account? and that you are splitting the rest 50/50?

if this is the case then you might want to point something out:

say you both get paid on the last day of the month, a fairly common occurence, and say that you both get paid £1000 for simplicities sake.
then, fair enough, on the first day of the month she is sans £800 pounds (her rent + your rent) but that still leaves another £200 for bills for 3 or 4 days, which, to be perfectly honest, should really cover it.

the other thing of course is that she can always go to the people who you are renting from and ask them to change the payment date back by the 5 days . although not tell them that you are living there if they dont already know as some landlords dont look kindly on that kind of thing :/
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 17:16   #16
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
a cheque would take as long to clear as a transfer, longer if you include time for her to bank it
yes, but you've given her the money... if she's complaining about your bank being slow, she can hardly complain about hers being slow if the cheque takes time...

-mist
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 17:25   #17
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Christ, talk about blowing shit out of proportion.
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 17:57   #18
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you should use UPS
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 18:10   #19
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If you switch to the same bank as her then you could transfer the money instantly. Or she could switch to your bank.

But realistically, you've paid in good faith on the 1st, it doesn't matter when it clears (generally).
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 18:15   #20
roadrunner_0
cynic

you could really really irritate the bitch by changing your debit to £399.99 and handing her the other penny each month, the totally irrational amount of annoyance this can cause is so fun to watch
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 18:18   #21
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

Cant you talk to the landlord and you each pay the landlord each seperate amount?

If the person you are living with says no, **** it, they should not be sub-letting. But I am sure the landlord will not give a shit
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 18:23   #22
roadrunner_0
cynic

you might be surprised SB, especially since the rise in buy to let, the landlords can be a lot stricter, as their mortgage conditions can be quite strict as to what they can and cannot allow
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 18:24   #23
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

Good point, but personally as long as I got the money I would not care
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 20:08   #24
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: is it unreasonable for me to be a bit narked with moaning housemate?

Prostitution is the answer. That and cocaine.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 20:59   #25
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Maybe if you didn't stick your fingers in her **** she wouldn't be moaning as much. Did you think about that?
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 22:50   #26
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

£400 A MONTH?
Unread 5 Oct 2004, 22:57   #27
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: is it unreasonable for me to be a bit narked with moaning housemate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Maybe if you didn't stick your fingers in her **** she wouldn't be moaning as much. Did you think about that?
Stop discouraging red hot lesbianism, popeboy.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 00:08   #28
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

come to sheffield and live with me.
It's a lot cheaper.
heck i might even pay you!

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 05:16   #29
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

tbh you're lucky she lets you get away with it.
most places expect rent on the first. ours does.
i don't see how this is a problem for you. just make sure you have the rent money saved up.
sounds like you live paycheck to paycheck to me.
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 05:16   #30
Summanus
Banned

Summanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really nice

Start getting people to pay for you to have crack babies
Summanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 09:04   #31
madi
a little bit broken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
tbh you're lucky she lets you get away with it.
most places expect rent on the first. ours does.
i don't see how this is a problem for you. just make sure you have the rent money saved up.
sounds like you live paycheck to paycheck to me.

Duh!
ofcouse i live paycheque to paycheque, why else would i be renting a room not a house?
have to pay off a HUGE income tax bill to avoid going to prison and have moved to a new city on my own and havent found a decent job to apply for yet
i have less than no money and another 4 weeks until i get paid again

i am annoyed because she is changing things after 4 months because she is in a bad mood about me being rude to a snooty friend she is desperate to always approve of her (and who i wasnt intimidated by, which of course i should be because he comes from a good family and i didnt even go to university !!!?!!?!?!>!>!>!)

a standing order on the first has never proved a problem with any landlords before or for that matter a mortgage company
(this is her house that mummy and daddy bought for her, am not subletting)
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 09:14   #32
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

People in this forum just don't seem to have a helpful bone in their bodies. For example:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarilynManson
Prostitution is the answer. That and cocaine.
I mean, ok, being a hooker will bring in some cash, though the girl's attitude would need to improve for her to enjoy any success. Maybe someone could suggest a strict but fair pimp in her locality?

BUT cocaine is a temporary solution at best. Not to mention how passé it's become. Stick to the classics I always say and what could be classier than the gaunt aesthetic of the junkie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
come to sheffield and live with me.
Such drastic action may not be necessary. After all, we haven't yet asked if she might consider suicide as an alternative.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 09:16   #33
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
(this is her house that mummy and daddy bought for her, am not subletting)
Wait a sec? She owns the house? Is she paying a mortgage or anything? If she has no bills to pay for the house (apart from utilities) then why the fk is she complaining?!
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 09:21   #34
roadrunner_0
cynic

and chagring you £400 a month for the privalidge of living there? christ madi, i would just look for somewhere else to live, you are being well and truly ****ed over there :/
Unread 6 Oct 2004, 10:46   #35
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetLinus
And don't come with arguments like "but she isn't poor"...
Why not? Most people take into account the relative hardship of either party faced by interruptions in service / alterations in contracts and most courts recognise this too.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote