User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 02:06   #1
Zword
more then you can ever be

Zword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these parts
People and how they think....

People are allways thinking different. That's a fact. But you trust most of your friends. The
point is ; When you are drinking and you are away they always talk around your back. I always notice that when I'm "drunk /almost drunk".
*f*ck the rest of the story I'm just mad and drunk.
(20:55:52) (@w2k) if registrations are disabled how did spinner sign up :\
(20:56:29) (@w2k) spinner isnt cool anymore

(06:41:50) (Shai-gar) Add meaple to Your Ignore List
(06:42:00) (Ghosteh) why?
(06:42:24) (Shai-gar) i dislike the ****
(06:42:37) (Ghosteh) heh

/me likes meaple <3
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 02:10   #2
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: People and how they think....

Wait, you didnt tell us why you made this completely pointless drunken thread, and why we shouldnt just delete it as shitty spammy crap?

Cmon , make the effort dude!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 02:14   #3
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

This thread is now about cheese

I like a full mature cheddar myself
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 02:15   #4
Zword
more then you can ever be

Zword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these parts

fu , and yes I am so what ?
(20:55:52) (@w2k) if registrations are disabled how did spinner sign up :\
(20:56:29) (@w2k) spinner isnt cool anymore

(06:41:50) (Shai-gar) Add meaple to Your Ignore List
(06:42:00) (Ghosteh) why?
(06:42:24) (Shai-gar) i dislike the ****
(06:42:37) (Ghosteh) heh

/me likes meaple <3
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 02:16   #5
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

i don't like cheese, unless it's melted on toast for some reason
We shall remember them.
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 02:18   #6
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
i don't like cheese, unless it's melted on toast for some reason
ketchup? Actually, that sounds like a plan. If only I had a decent grill. Can I do it on a george foreman?
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 02:23   #7
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quazi Starbucks
This thread is now about cheese

I like a full mature cheddar myself
WARNING!

THREADJACK!

STEP AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD, PUT DOWN THE HUMMUS, AND MOVE QUIETLY TO THE FAR SIDE OF THE ROOM. WE WILL NOT ASK TWICE, WE WILL HIT YOU WITH THE BANSTICK!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 02:26   #8
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

I care about your opinions on my thread hijacking steve, I am talking about cheese but i will refrain from further commentary on this controversial subject because i fear for my life and my board account
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 02:28   #9
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

has to be posted - sorry mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by #forums
<@Thread_Police> YOU
<@Thread_Police> STARBUCKS
<@Thread_Police> STEP AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD
<@Thread_Police> PLACE YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEAD
<@Thread_Police> AND DO NOT ATTEMPT TO THREADJACK ANY MORE THREADS ON GD
<@Thread_Police> WE HAVE BANSTICKS, AND WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO USE THEM
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 02:29   #10
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quazi Starbucks
I dont want to talk about cheese anymore
What's the worst that could happen?
We shall remember them.
Unread 5 Sep 2004, 02:31   #11
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
i don't know, but there's only one way to find out. what's the worst that could happen?
I get a george foreman with burnt on cheese, thats pretty bad
Closed Thread