User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying

Unread 20 Nov 2004, 18:31   #51
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

dragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to all
Re: Shattering of Gems: Birth of Darkness

NO! Dark is not an element. And you are either an elemental mage (of the 4 i listed) or an invoker .

And you CANNOT be from another planet. This thread is set on only one area of one continent on one world. There are no other planets!. This is a medieval fantasy thread, not sci-fi.

Shadow clone: steals shadow of victim and commands the shadow <-- this is not an invoker's spell. nor it is a worth while spell . Controlling a shadow would be controlling just a dark spot on a surface.

Also, i just noticed. With your enragement spell thing you cannot emit energy from your body but the rest of that is alright.

* tiger uses the ultimate way in, trough the water pipes
* Shadowhawk idly points out that this is #rpgal, the pipes are probably blocked from all the bs that you come up with.
dragonsjem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2004, 19:54   #52
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts

more interestingly, read his Enragement. There is nobody of us that knows that spell and he can't cast it.

Sounds pretty useless to me

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2004, 02:05   #53
mrmao
oh...sexy...

mrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the rough

well at least the mind reading will beusefull at some point now all we need to do is play...
Unread 21 Nov 2004, 04:43   #54
shadow_spy
The Caffienated One.

shadow_spy is just really niceshadow_spy is just really niceshadow_spy is just really niceshadow_spy is just really niceshadow_spy is just really nice

omg how bout now?!
shadow_spy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2004, 04:43   #55
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

dragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to all

Yeah yeah, i may not be the most consistant DM but i don't give up on the threads. I'd get better if just for ONCE i could have one week of work with the same shift all week. (Also working on paperwork for a VISA)

* Shadowhawk idly points out that this is #rpgal, the pipes are probably blocked from all the bs that you come up with.
Unread 21 Nov 2004, 04:52   #56
shadow_spy
The Caffienated One.

shadow_spy is just really niceshadow_spy is just really niceshadow_spy is just really niceshadow_spy is just really niceshadow_spy is just really nice

Check my profile
Unread 21 Nov 2004, 10:34   #57
Darkling
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow_spy
Name: Caffienater

Sex: male

element: fire

Class: Conjurer

Weapons and Pocessions:
Bane Sword,

Razor wind:A blade which as rotating blade that spin when thrown and return to the thrower

Dark war-talon:talon/claw worn on hand

Special Item: Shadow armor:an armor which when worn ables the beholder to be only seen through his/her shadow, as if the beholder forms a shadow into mid air

Spells:
Opening of Shadow portal: opens the dark gate of the shadows and releases the evil creatures that are traped in it.

suicide oblivion:IS SPELL CAN BE DONE ONLY ONCE) makes Caffienater explode and therefore killing himself but destroying even the most powerful beast. Has only been done once by his general.

dark blast: creates a small surge of dark energy and is shot towards enemy

shadow charge: ( USES 10% of energy) creates a somewhat gravitational pull of darkness and is compressed. This energy can be absorbed my Caffienater or used to create dark blow.

enragement: this spell is casted on Caffienater( HE CANNOT CAST THIS SPELL) many years on fighting brought this on, when Caffienater is enraged he turns "mad" and uncontrollably throws punches, slashes, freind or foe you would not like to be around him when he is in this trance

History: Sat on porch at home and got random items doing mess.
Okay ill run by this again, ill be honest the name really does not fit in this kind of thread. AS far as you special item goes now you may want to add a limit so you cant remain permantly hidden, e.g. it makes you fatigued or it effeccts only last so long.

Also conserning your spells you chose the element of fre which would normally mean you have fire spells, rather instead there is still the addition of shadow spells. So firstly drop the shadow spells entirly and start again with them, making fire orinated. As far as your history goes it is ten times worst than the last one, yes the previous may have had no relivance to the thread but it was more than a line. You need to come up with more addd motives to your character a personality through their history.

I dont mean to sound harsh in these comments but so far your attempts have been medicore at best and I am trying to help, and unless you manage to improve on them im afraid you will only get lost behind everyone else, and or annoy everyone else with your character in the thread.
Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 11:05   #58
Heiro
'Mael'

Heiro is on a distinguished road

So...
[Annoying, childish voice]
We're going to start soon then?
[/Annoying, childish voice]
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 14:46   #59
Darkling

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold

The thread will be started as soona s we are able, right now be are both rather busy. I extend my apolagise to everyone in the failure to start when we orignally said we swould. I must stress that with my job hunting and its hampered nature on any creativity I could offer at this point, to Serene's rather unpredictable work hours and mixed with both of our hassle of trying to sort of getting VISA paperwork in order and researching into any information we can find on so that it can be sent of. As a result nether of us are feeling entirly in the mood to RP this instant, but I assure you the thread will be stared when the situation improves or when we force ourselves to look at it.
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 20:54   #60
shadow_spy
The Caffienated One.

ok to make this easier for everyone i am just gonna leave this thread alone
Unread 24 Nov 2004, 22:42   #61
Heiro
'Mael'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkling
The thread will be started as soona s we are able, right now be are both rather busy. I extend my apolagise to everyone in the failure to start when we orignally said we swould. I must stress that with my job hunting and its hampered nature on any creativity I could offer at this point, to Serene's rather unpredictable work hours and mixed with both of our hassle of trying to sort of getting VISA paperwork in order and researching into any information we can find on so that it can be sent of. As a result nether of us are feeling entirly in the mood to RP this instant, but I assure you the thread will be stared when the situation improves or when we force ourselves to look at it.
I wasn't being serious. Of course there is no rush, we respect you have lives outside this thread. And this board, especially. Good luck with the VISA papers.
Unread 27 Nov 2004, 13:57   #62
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Zappa Tenderlea is infamous around these partsZappa Tenderlea is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow_spy
ok to make this easier for everyone i am just gonna leave this thread alone
YAY!

I have but one wish: to see you all rot in hell before I trade this life for eternity

The truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark, it scares you wittless, but in time you see things clear and stark
Zappa Tenderlea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2004, 17:02   #63
Heiro
'Mael'

In all fairness, he'd of provided the essential flapjack comedy element for us.

Still, YAY!
Unread 29 Nov 2004, 20:41   #64
flapjack
crashed computer

hey, if you need a Flapjack old style, make a thread and I'll do my best to bugger it up

I probably won't be as effect as was I then though...

I also intend to do some destroying in here, but it won't be of the thread

Unread 29 Nov 2004, 20:50   #65
mrmao
oh...sexy...

mrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the rough

well dose that mean i can destroy the thread then
Unread 29 Nov 2004, 21:50   #66
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

NO! Behave boys of this thread will NEVER start. (And yes i'm aware it already seems that way)

Unread 30 Nov 2004, 00:04   #67
mrmao
oh...sexy...

blast no buring for me
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 17:48   #68
Heiro
'Mael'

Nevermind then.
Mao, try it and i'll fry you alive with my own personal flapjack-fryer. Seriously hot stuff
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 00:48   #69
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

Zorro is on a distinguished road

*Zorro twidles his thumbs*

--Mark Twain
Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 03:04   #70
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

i'm sick and working overnight.. You sned energy this way i'll think about starting this*

Unread 7 Dec 2004, 14:54   #71
Heiro
'Mael'

/me sends a shiny lovely hot water bottle and a blanket DJ's way.

Get some sleep and don't worry. I'm sure people are patient enough.
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 19:59   #72
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Zappa Tenderlea is infamous around these partsZappa Tenderlea is infamous around these parts
we've held up for this long, what's another year or 2

I have but one wish: to see you all rot in hell before I trade this life for eternity

The truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark, it scares you wittless, but in time you see things clear and stark
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 20:46   #73
flapjack
crashed computer

*Flapjack points to a small object rapidly moving away from*

That's my patience...

Unread 9 Dec 2004, 20:02   #74
Heiro
'Mael'

Heiro jumps forward, blinking about two feet too far forward, pinning him about two inches from Flapjack's stomach. Dropping back to real time in a sense of blurred movement, Heiro forces his right fist forward into flapjack, at the range of 1 inch, shattering a handful of ribs and sending him flying back into the air, crashing to the ground some feet from where he was previously. Blinking back to his original position, Heiro smiles, and carries on regardless
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 21:46   #75
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

well, to be perfectly honest, my patience too, is starting to fade slightly

Unread 31 Jan 2005, 23:38   #76
flapjack
crashed computer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heiro
Heiro jumps forward, blinking about two feet too far forward, pinning him about two inches from Flapjack's stomach. Dropping back to real time in a sense of blurred movement, Heiro forces his right fist forward into flapjack, at the range of 1 inch, shattering a handful of ribs and sending him flying back into the air, crashing to the ground some feet from where he was previously. Blinking back to his original position, Heiro smiles, and carries on regardless
*Flapjack, acting with an unheard of delay of events, manages to grab a hold of Heiro's Flapjack-fryer as he Heiro hits him, the resulting impact sending him flying as he fired the fryer into Heiro, which despite his rapidly increasing range is still at extremely short range when it fired, at that point Heiro blinked away and Flapjack found out why the ground is called the ground, yeah, that's right, it's HARD!*

Unread 1 Feb 2005, 21:46   #77
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

Okay, Okay. I know i'm terrible. But my RP enthusiam has gone downhill and the seldom posting in GoD hasn't helped not to mention being ill for the past 2 months plus the VISA application plus graduate school application and to add to it all i burned my finger badly today at work and it's painful to even type this.

Unread 2 Feb 2005, 00:38   #78
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

Okay, i got incentive!. The thread starts NOW. If I didn't DM for someone and you are still around let me know and i'll get you into this. Or let me know if you aren't going to be able to post. Either way:, here it is: Hope it's alright.
ooc/ It's my 3 year board anniversary! Weeeeeeeee! /ooc

Nibimacarion:

The distortions in your head and vision clear as you and Miveron come out of the transportation. The scene seems wrong until you realize you are lying on the ground. A slight dizziness remains for a few minutes as you gaze around. Your eyes falling on Miveron sitting on the ground before you. He seems to have reacted better to the move than you but he’s not completely unaffected. Raising a hand to his head he sighs and stands. Offering his hand help you up he speaks.
“Well young friend, we have arrived. It’s been a long time since I’ve been here”..his voice lowers almost talking to himself..”And a long time since I made one of those trips.”
He sighs again and looks around. “We still have a long journey ahead of us, come, we must leave this place quickly before we are discovered.”

Talon Silverback:

Going about your normal routine in the depths of the woods, far from any elven community activities. Stopping by a stream you suddenly get a feeling that something is wrong. The animals are unsettled. There has been a recent disturbance….a recent use of powerful magic.

Zappa Tenderleaf, Hakim ‘Goldblade’

A sudden tremor is felt in the natural flow of the land. Something or Someone has forced their way into the lands, The feeling is vague, mixed, but something about it doesn’t seem right. It doesn’t belong….not anymore. You (Zappa) haven’t felt this essence in hundreds of years.

Mola

You stand looking proud. It’s an honor guarding your building….whatever it is you are guarding. It’s been kept long secret from the younger elves. You hear it’s just a library, but why would a bunch of books need such guarding. The same thought passes though your mind as it always does. “What are you guarding” Looking around and seeing none of your supervisors you take a moment to lean against the wall, Your head leaning back. Suddenly you hear voices. Standing at attention you look around but there is noone. You realize you were hearing voices talking loudly within the building. Listening intently you make out somethings.
“He’s back……doomed….cause chaos….Miveron….” The voices fade away as you think about what you heard.
Miveron…. You’ve heard that name before said in passing among the elders. It isn’t said often but you know it always came with a feeling of dread.

Dayen Clearglade:

Wandering through the village, you work your way around the alleys. Coming upon the central buildings you catch a glimpse of the guard by one of the more defended buildings. There wasn’t much need for guards among the elven people but there was always a mystery surrounding that place. Watching the guard you see her acting strangely. She always looked so serious but now she looked confused, almost scared.

K’lestat:

Busy with your craft you suddenly feel a large surge of magic. Nothing that powerful has been felt in years, not since Tarellyn left that lands. Memories flood back of times past. It seems only the other day the disgrace happened. Tarellyn and his companion Miveron, they had cause such problems. But no….they can’t be back. You begin searching for answers.

Saylor Windrunner:

Seeing a huge flash of light you move quickly to the area you saw it. Moving silently you come upon two figures. Neither you have seen before but something about that seems important. Watching from a distance you watch as they quickly compose themselves and move toward the main lands of the elves.

Dayen Clearglade:

Wandering through the village, you work your way around the alleys. Coming upon the central buildings you catch a glimpse of the guard by one of the more defended buildings. There wasn’t much need for guards among the elven people but there was always a mystery surrounding that place. Watching the guard you see her acting strangely. She always looked so serious but now she looked confused, almost scared.

Unread 2 Feb 2005, 11:28   #79
Darkling

Looking over a recently set trap, decidng what bait to use a sudden disturbance caught his attention. Looking around gingerly the air crackled with magic, and somthing had spooked the nearby animals as the trees and bushes rustled with the flight of birds and scatter of rodents alike. Frowning a little hoping it was not one of those training aprentice mages practising their spells in secret, pushing the idea aside when he realised the situation. Placing his dirk in a rough leather sheath around his waist, heading of in a silent sprint off in the direction of whatever happened. Keeping his body to cover by instinct, working over a few scenarios in his mind wokring out the best aproach to take.
Unread 2 Feb 2005, 11:48   #80
flapjack
crashed computer

Nibimacarion gracefully took Miveron's hand and stood up, wavering for a moment and almost falling over, then quickly pushing the effects off him. He had never seen and definately never used 1 of these portals and he had been caught by surprise when he was thrown into it.

"These portals have quite an effect, so, where are we headed?"

Nibimacarion then quickly went over his gear, checking that it is all there, then moving off with Miveron.

Unread 2 Feb 2005, 17:19   #81
Heiro
'Mael'

"What do you think, my friend."

Hakim looks gaunt, his face showing lines of worry. There has been nothing like this since the orc season...
Unread 2 Feb 2005, 18:56   #82
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

I think it calls for an investigation... do you feel up to it?

Unread 3 Feb 2005, 05:22   #83
mrmao
oh...sexy...

Dayen didn't usually stop and talk to Elves on the street, most Elves scorned him anyway. However as he was about to continue down the street Gladrog, his sword, spoke in his mind.
Go back trust me I haven't killed you yet

Yeah but you have never told me to talk to a random elf on the street before.he tought back.

Trust me besides i could easily take over your body the Dragon's soul said in Dayen head.

Dayen turned around and started back to the Elf to ask him, well he wasn't quite sure. Dayen thought You had better be right because if i end up dead you'll end up in a garbage heap.

I'll take that risk the Dragon said

Last edited by mrmao; 4 Feb 2005 at 02:33.
mrmao is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 16:52   #84
Heiro
'Mael'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappa Tenderlea
I think it calls for an investigation... do you feel up to it?
"Oh, I feel up to it, I just prefer the peacetime."
Unread 4 Feb 2005, 00:41   #85
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

Quote:
Originally Posted by flapjack
"These portals have quite an effect, so, where are we headed?".
Miveron glances back towards Nibimacarion and gives a half-hearted smile. His movement not stopping as he turns back around before speaking.
"The central elven lands my young friend. The hive of all our power and the location of all our answers."
He grows quiet again and continues walking, staying alert to other prescenses as best he could. He had been long from these lands and had not much practice in detecting stealth. The humans did not know the meaning of the word and he had been with them far too long.

Anyone who heads toward the transportation site:
Miveron and Nibimacarion make haste out of the area, long gone for those not in the near surrounding areas. Upon entering the area those intuned to magic will still be feeling remnants of the spell. Others will quickly notice a odd configuration on the ground. An almost burn mark where the portal appeared. The ground is disturbed from where the travellers fell. The animals in the area are acting very skittish. There is no definate sign of which way the travelers went, just that there were two and it was recent.

All others: Carry on the interaction for now.. Also if you have your characters spot Miveron, you do not recognize him by sight unless your character is over 700.

Unread 4 Feb 2005, 01:06   #86
Darkling

Sprinting and walking at pace through the undergrowth silently, moving through the forest was like taking a breath to Talon. It was on the hard ground of cities and its open barren spaces that caused second guessing. Coming up to a small clearing, if clearing was word that applied here, it was more of a small patch between overshadowed by large trees where little had a chance to grow.

Spotting an odd scoring along the ground, the lightly burnt grasses sizzled with the dying flickers of red eyed embers. Turning to black as the wind stole their short existance away.
"Magic"
Finding himself utter in barly a whisper, a habit he had picked up from living in woods. Hearing a voice even your own was a comfort. Spotting the trail heading away without any trouble, though working out its direction proved a little more of a challenge. Glancing around satisfied that no one else had reached the site yet or had gone already, treking of without disturbing any undergrowth along the clumsy attemp made by the travellers to move through the forest. Spotting sites of a few attemps made at mis-directing any would be persuers. Though Talon did not consider himself an amuatur, at this a few hundred years of experience meant he knew these forest well enough to navigate through them at night without getting lost.
Unread 4 Feb 2005, 08:43   #87
flapjack
crashed computer

Nibimacarion held pace with Miveron, thought not without difficulty, for he had no idea where to go without Miveron. Never had Nibimacarion seen the elven lands and as of yet they seemed no different from your average human forest.

"What about our portal? It was powerfull magic and it will surely have been noticed, it also left a nasty mark."

Unread 4 Feb 2005, 10:32   #88
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

let's go then...

Zappa focussed his sences on the energy, forcing his memory to relive the shock, and deducted the directoin from which it had come. as soon as he figured out in which way to start running, he did so, and he did it at a verry fast pace. He knew his bloodbrother would be able to keep up... if he wouldn't, he wouldn't have survived his intrusion of the woods so many years ago

Unread 4 Feb 2005, 16:50   #89
Heiro
'Mael'

Hakim leaps from the tree he was sitting in and lands in a roll. Coming up to a run, he follows ten or so paces behind his companion.
Unread 5 Feb 2005, 03:10   #90
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

Quote:
Originally Posted by flapjack
"What about our portal? It was powerfull magic and it will surely have been noticed, it also left a nasty mark."
Miveron shakes his head
"Some already know we're here. The news will spread quickly as it is. We cannot dally to cover our tracks.. just move swiftly and try not to make anymore traces that can be tracked."
Miveron shifts his cloak around a little, stumbling a step in the process before continuing on in haste. Looking closely one could see he may be wary...even nervous about something. However, even in the middle of nowhere Miveron seemed not to question his path.

Unread 5 Feb 2005, 16:24   #91
flapjack
crashed computer

Nibimacarion looked behind him, almost running into a tree in the process, to find that they had already moved out of sight of their entry point, it didn't seem to him like they where leaving tracks but he knew he wasn't an experienced tracker, he probably couldn't even see the difference between a deer and a horse

"Then let us continue on our path, how far are we from our destination?"

Unread 5 Feb 2005, 23:51   #92
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

Zorro is on a distinguished road

Saylor jumps at the unexpected flash of light.

"Typical," he mutters to himself. "Can't even find solace in the middle of the forest these days."

Noticing the two figures, he becomes curious, noting that they are moving toward the elvish lands. Keeping a safe distance behind , Windrunner trails the 2 strangers and begins to evesdrop, hoping their conversation may clue him in on whether they are hostile or not.

--Mark Twain
Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2005, 03:04   #93
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

Miveron stops suddenly, looking startled. His eyes darting around. He could have sworn he had felt someone's presense besides his travelling companion, but there was no one in sight. He knew not to disbelieve his feelings but also knew there would be no detecting the being. They were in the realm of rangers...He had no chance finding them. Miveron takes a deep breath. and starts walking again, continuing their conversation as if nothing had happened.
"We still have quite a jouney and yet it's not far enough away....."

Unread 6 Feb 2005, 03:41   #94
mrmao
oh...sexy...

Occ/ I'm guessing the guard is General D Eath, if he don't post what should i do/occ
Unread 6 Feb 2005, 04:42   #95
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

ooc/ He knows the thread started. If he doesn't post soon I'll send a DM your way. /ooc

Unread 6 Feb 2005, 04:47   #96
mrmao
oh...sexy...

thx
Unread 6 Feb 2005, 15:01   #97
Darkling

Coming up on the two trespassers fast, cutting his way across the forest with an ease. Stopping for the briefest moment as he senses another moving around with more caution than the other two, ignoring the it for now his aim was true he could not get distracted yet. Taking a longer path around into a dense layer of trees and bushes, rushing ahead with a agile grace an opening forming in front of him. Catching sight of the two hapless wanderers close by, crouching down low out of site.

The shadow of a large tree pressing down on the area, reaching down slowly to his dirk pulling it from its sheath. Gripping it tightly in his right hand marking the one he did not reconise as his target, performing an almost feral leap from his hiding spot wrapping his left arm around the young looking elf. Balancing himself with a half spin, bringing about the elf with a hard strong tug to face the older one. Pressing the point of the dirk to his throat, enough to cause a small trickle of blood staring hard at the older one.

"You I know, you i dont"
Adressing the younger elf last of all, taking a quick glance around him he was sure somone else was hiding out there hoping they would not interfiere just yet or a small glimmer of optism that he would reveal himself though he doubted it.
"Normally I would of shot you before you would of known I was there, but I am retired so can afford to indulge my curiosity more these days. Explain your motives and reasons for bringing this flat footed clumsy one, you know our laws well enough. As for you..."
Titling his head a lttle to adress the young one his voice cold and uncaring for the helpess elf, yanking him hard to demonstrate a point.
"Try any spells or tricks and you will find no mercy at the end of my blade or my arrows, if you where lucky enough to get away, a wild animal might find you an easy meal. Many predators walk these woods at night, I have little want or desire to end your lives here but I will if I must."
Unread 6 Feb 2005, 17:40   #98
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

Miveron spins around at Talon's words, a momentary cringe then grin crosses his lips as he catches sight of the daggar held to Nibimacarion's throat. The family crest prominantly showing to one so used to looking for the littlest details on the hilt.

"Ah the Silverback clan. It has been such a long time since I was here I had forgotten this was your region. Please allow me to apologize for entering without seeking out your permission first."

Bowing first a bit as a sign of respect , but not so extreme as to betray his old status.Miveron then goes quiet for a minute seemingly lost in thought . His mind recalling all the Silverbacks he had known over the years.

"You would be Talon if I remember correctly."

He smiles a bit acting relaxed, trying not to betray his fear. The Silverbacks were a powerful family. If Talon turned him over to them all would be lost. He takes a breath and continues.

"Please do not punish my young companion for my mistake. He is from the mountains and knows not all our ways but i have taken him under my wing."

Unread 6 Feb 2005, 18:08   #99
Darkling

Watching Miveron carefully, the words he spoke sounding soft and freindly, with a calm face to match. No stranger to dealing with the high class elves and their carefull manipulation of words, Talon considered what to do next.
"I see your time among the humans has not dulled all of your skills, it seems we stand at an empass then. Do I let you go on your way or report you to my clan, and eventually to the council."
His hand staying solid perfectly still, the point of the knife bathing in a tiny patch of blood. Looking at the younger one with a little mistrust.

"So this would be one the out colonies elves, judging by the cloths some type of magic user. The last time you even attempted such a thing only trouble was caused"
Pulling the dirk away giving its point a little wipe on the young elf's shoulder before putting its back in its sheath, pushing him away in the direction of Miveron.
"Im getting to old for this, I came out here to escape the politics not be a part of them anymore than I already have. I dont know what it is your aiming to achieve but I wipe my hands of it, I will guide you to the city perimiter. From there you are on your own, I have seen enough of that place to last many lifetimes."
Taking another look around in a full circle frowning slightly to himself, and muttering to himself. The presence from before still bothered him, it had to be another ranger or someone else skilled at steathly, but they were there regardless.

Truning back to Miveron speaking sharply and bluntly.
"More haste and less standing around there are others close by"
Unread 6 Feb 2005, 19:00   #100
flapjack
crashed computer

Nibimacarion carefully wiped the small amount of blood away from his throat, considering for a moment to use his magic to at least seal the wound before deciding he would probably need his energy later.

"Another follower, looks like I'll have to be a little bit more prepared next time."

Nibimacarion, while following Miveron and Talon closing, murmured the words of a spell, preparing its energies under a single word, ready to be unleashed on a whim