User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Apr 2004, 06:46   #401
Darkling
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold
Re: Gems Of Destruction

Almost mubling to himslef in his own way somthing inaubdle, taking note of the otehr silence beofre speaking once more.
"You may have just quarrel yet this night, you may though taht depends on how you wish to look at the sitatuion. Though I shall say no more than that yet, Young Avanger"
Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 17:28   #402
Heiro
'Mael'

Heiro is on a distinguished road

So he is planning to make us fight
Eown wonders slowly how things could go from bad to worse. At least in such a short time. He looks the man up and down, and concludes that whilst he would not fight himself, based on his past words, he would send something else to do his work for him. A true leader.

"We might, but then is there not always the possibility of a fight crossing paths with us in the profession we have chosen?"
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 18:20   #403
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Zappa Tenderlea is infamous around these partsZappa Tenderlea is infamous around these parts
all fights can be avoided... it is just a matter of choise... in some cases, choosing not to fight can have consequences of such a nature, that one does not see it as a choise. it, as you say, depends upon how one looks at the situation...: logicaly, or not. Now, you've been blapping all this time about nothing at all, could you please state or show your bussiness here, so that we may know why the old child sent us here? I for one am not amused by this wasting of time.

I have but one wish: to see you all rot in hell before I trade this life for eternity

The truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark, it scares you wittless, but in time you see things clear and stark
Zappa Tenderlea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 19:03   #404
Darkling

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold

"very well imaptient dwarf, if you so wish to end yor compaions turns it shall be done. No more questions shall be permitted to be asked, This is where I make my departure for I was true to my words, I shall guide you though there are clues enough around here for those with the eyes to see, if you survive this night you may be worth watching yet."
Turning himself around Darkling steps acros a few gravestones, stopping in a small arewa clear of any tree's or obstructions. Taking his staff into the air write a symbol in the air itself, a dull lifeless colour the only sign it was ever there for those few seconds.

A blistering wind blows past, unsettling fallen leaves, lifeless branches dancing alive within its grasp. A shadow barly appering across the dead earth.
"Your path has yet to reveal itself to me, now is the time for descions which will determine the future ends"
The voice echoing around around them above the breeze, a cloud of dust obscuring your sights of the finer details. The cloaked figure mouting its way ontop of a large winged creature, though it lacked scales or skin but isntead was made of bone, black flame between its joints and forming its large wings.
"May your journey see much misery and suffering untill its end"
Darkling spoke once more so they could hear cleary before taking of into the sky atop a winged beast.

Last edited by Darkling; 26 Apr 2004 at 19:18.
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 19:30   #405
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Zappa Tenderlea is infamous around these partsZappa Tenderlea is infamous around these parts
[whisper]courageless pile of bones... dares not even speak to us directly, dares not even answer my question... we shall meet again... and when we do my friend.... your cowardly ways will end[/whisper]

I dont' know about you lot, but I believe this was but a waste of time. do we meet his pityfull weakling challenge? or do we press on, and go after the dragonswhore?

I have but one wish: to see you all rot in hell before I trade this life for eternity

The truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark, it scares you wittless, but in time you see things clear and stark
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 19:57   #406
Heiro
'Mael'

"To see this meeting as only two paths would be a flaw of the magnitude to end this world. Believe me when I say he is right. We will meet his challenge, as you so aptly described it, if we like it or not, master dwarf. Personally, I am glad it is in your presence, I think I shall need some protecting."

Raising his arm, and checking his wounds, he smiles

"Or perhaps not. Still, allow me a moment, I wish to check the area, and read some of these stones. Perhaps he was also right as to the mass of clues. I have no idea."

Before checking the graves, eown remembers an important fact he overlooked in his investigation

"Zorro, You know this place, care to tell us about it whilst I look? After that I suggest we act on our esteemed dwarf and his suggestions."
Unread 26 Apr 2004, 22:16   #407
Darkling

Traveling a metter of miles within mintues, the great creature lands with an abrupt purpose fall to the ground taht would sent even the strongest of people ffinding themsleeves with a aclk of grip. Dakling howver was far from being a person and had rescoures at his disposal taht would surpsie most. Sitting atop this udnead beast, resembling that of a large Wyvern. HIs mind reaching across the great expanse travling at tramdeious speeds to connect with that of Dragonsjem
"All is set in motion, no doubt they will find the tomb as was planned, though an ancient has been set this night that will activated once more. It shall be entertaing to watch even if it is their demise that results, though I have limited the challenge due to their injured states. I shall await here I will need to stay close in order to observe more into events"
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 02:19   #408
Sivart

Sivart is an unknown quantity at this point

Sivart sheaths his weapons as the undead abomination leaves, shivers, then looks around. Picking a bit of lichen off of one headstone, he waits and listens to the other's talking.
Sivart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 05:22   #409
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

Zorro is on a distinguished road

Zorro looks up at the old man

"Well....the graveyard was here back when I came to this town when I was 6. I came alone then........"

He stops for a moment before continuing.

"From what I've been told, there are remnants, or ruins of an ancient city wall that you can still see in some parts on the outskirts of town and what not. The rumors say it was once dominated by mages or holy men or something similar. Legend tells of a great war between kingdoms. I don't know much other than it involved the humans. Some have asked Balia about it, but she never really speaks much about it, though it seems to me she knows quite a bit. Most people, including myself, usually avoid coming here. You feel that eerie feeling? It keeps most people away. For me it is especially strong."

*Zorro looks up to see the sun has dissapeared*

"The night will soon be on us. The eerieness grows stronger as the night gets darker. I advise you all to stay close, keep your eyes open, and be ready for whatever comes our way. I sense that here, for ages past and ages to come, the very essences of good and evil have had many battles."

--Mark Twain
Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 10:22   #410
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

and tonight, another one of those battles will take place...

Unread 27 Apr 2004, 20:37   #411
Heiro
'Mael'

"Thank you young man, Very informative, yes."

Eown continues to search, looking around the location of the unwelcome visitor, before branching out elsewhere.

"Yes, master dwarf. And we will meet it, you and I, axe and fists held high. And we'll win, for we cannot afford to lose."
Unread 27 Apr 2004, 20:46   #412
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

*stops leaning on his axe, and swings it up effortlessly*

it seems rather obvious to me that he has raised some of the dead here, maybe even all, for us to fight. Zorro, you're from around here, so probably know the customs of this region... when one is burried, are his weapons burried along with him?

oh, Eown... you used to be a monk or a priest, right? did they learn you tricks, or give you hints, to battle the undead? if so, care to share them with us?

Unread 28 Apr 2004, 02:26   #413
Sivart

Upon hearing talk of fighting undead, Sivart's hands quickly stray to his weapons. Quickly glancing around, he mutters "I don't know about you people, but I sure don't enjoy battling with something that has to die twice."
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 05:16   #414
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

dragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkling
"All is set in motion, no doubt they will find the tomb as was planned, though an ancient has been set this night that will activated once more. It shall be entertaing to watch even if it is their demise that results, though I have limited the challenge due to their injured states. I shall await here I will need to stay close in order to observe more into events"

Dragonsjem stands motionless the moment she received the message from Darkling, her eyes closing to concentrate on his voice. The stalagmite in front of her crumbling under the strain she had given it while training still.
She smiled a little at the news of her puppets. Everything was going well, she nods very slightly, her long hair falling over her shoulders in disaray, before she responds.

"They will survive the night. The group is coming together. They are unlike the others and for now they are forced to be a group. We will divide their ranks when the time comes. Their differences are their strength and weakness."

She smiles again then cringes suddenly, the link becoming a bit too long with Darkling. Even she was not immune to corruption of his combined evil and death although it didn't take such a toll on her as others.

"Watch them, make sure they play into our plans."

* tiger uses the ultimate way in, trough the water pipes
* Shadowhawk idly points out that this is #rpgal, the pipes are probably blocked from all the bs that you come up with.
dragonsjem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 17:01   #415
Heiro
'Mael'

"The undead. You say that lightly. There is no such way of killing them, that my studies told me of at least. However, I would assume our weapons to work as well as ever. So just hit them and do it fast."
Unread 28 Apr 2004, 17:26   #416
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

I say it not lightly in the least... I too dread the tought of having to fight those I once loved, but when one must fight to survive, it is not wise to let memories and emotions could one's judgement, and when fighting a foe of which you know little, one are at a disadvantage, which is why I hoped you could help, what I remember, monks are trained, among other things, to fight the undead, specificaly

Unread 29 Apr 2004, 02:13   #417
Sivart

Sivart ponders a moment. "If so, then how would one go about dispatching them? I haven't yet come across any, so I think I may be at a bit of a disadvantage."
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 14:11   #418
Heiro
'Mael'

"Ah. Monks may be specfically trained. But who ever mentioned that I was a monk. What I am is an oxymoronic fool, who deserves little but to die this night."

Pausing, Eown sighs

"However, that is not going to happen. Not tonight and not ever. But I will gladly show you how to kill them when the time comes. By example of course..."
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 01:17   #419
PyRo`
Posts++;

PyRo` is an unknown quantity at this point

Qualme leans back against a headstone and chuckles a little.

“Who cares how to kill them, just cut them up into little pieces and they'll be no threat to anyone.”
PyRo` is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 16:38   #420
Darkling

The stillness of the graveyard cauises your words to acho into the silence, as the moonlight casts a light down onto you. Various large number of graves and tombs lay randomly scattered about the ground, msot of the tombs sealed with moss covered doors, cracked stone from some obviously attempted and sokme succesfull grave robbery. A heavy thick slab lies rested agasint one, an old looking tomb, its exterior partcily decorated with inscribed symbols difrrent from the rest.

A still cold breeze swoops overhead, ratling trees and sneing chill even thought most hardy of you. A cold night will be coming, as the russtling of nigtime creatrues starts to awake.
Unread 30 Apr 2004, 23:25   #421
Heiro
'Mael'

"Ah! but when they get back up, you'll be surprised, no?"
Unread 1 May 2004, 02:52   #422
PyRo`
Posts++;

"No, I'll just cut them up again into even finer chunks and if that doesn't work there's always fire, speaking of fire maybe we should light one, it's getting dark and rather cold, it's not as if our presence here is a secret."

Qualme picks up a twig and snaps it.

"Seems dry enough."

Qualme begins to gather twigs for kindling.
Unread 2 May 2004, 01:32   #423
Sivart

Sivart shrugs, then goes to assist Qualme with gathering kindling and burnable sticks. Once they have a decent pile, he pulls out his tinderbox, and with a few strikes, has a small fire started.
Unread 2 May 2004, 19:57   #424
Spritely Zombie
Gokan Re... Um... undead?

Spritely Zombie will become famous soon enoughSpritely Zombie will become famous soon enough

As the huge scaled creature charges towards him Cathan lowers his stance yet further into an even more defensive posture. He rests his swords tip on the ground. The instant it is only a single pace away he jumps to one side, pivoting around the blades tip and moving far faster than he could have if he had been holding the sword fully. And far too fast for the creature to adjust at that close range.

In a single movement he brought the sword straight up. His hands jarred at the impact but he forced the sword to continue upwards. He felt something hot and wet spray lightly across his face, and almost reflexively dropped his sword to cover his ears at the screech of pain the creature emitted. He turned to face the creature, several paces away and clutching at the bleeding stump that had been it’s arm. As Gokan watched he saw the pain in the beasts eyes replaced by anger and hatred. Cathan allowed himself a moment to look down as the clawed lightly scaled hand on the ground in front of him, twitching spasmodically. When he looked up the creature was no longer clutching the wrist and ruddy pinkish grey flesh already covered the end of the stump.

As if having armour for skin wasn’t already advantage enough!

Cathan once again assumed a defensive posture, simultaneously shifting his grip on his sword; His left hand moved up to where his right had been, while his right now gripped the swords pommel.

“I’ll grant you that you’re tough.” He shifted his stance momentarily to kick the dismembered hand to the creature’s feet. “Aren’t too bright though are you?”

With a roar of rage even louder and more terrifying than the ones previous, the creature leapt at him both clawed and stumped arms held out towards him.

Cathan held his ground until the creature was only a few paces in front of him and then he lunged, thrusting his sword out in front of him. He felt the tip make contact. His left hand release its grip and his right arm push forwards on the swords pommel. He felt the force of the creatures charge coupled with his own press the swords tip straight through the creature’s scaled chest as though it were paper. He felt the jarring agony as that very same force tried to push his arm through his shoulder. More than Four feet of steel errupted from the creatures back in a spray of blood.

Cathan both threw himself and was thrown aside by the force of the impact. He rolled when he hit the ground, before managing to climb back to his feet. He clutched his aching shoulder and finding it dislocated, forcibly returned it to it's rightful place. He gasped at the pain and for a moment felt like he was about to vomit but quickly the pain and nausea subsided.

He turned his attention back to his opponent. The creature lay on the ground, one of its wings crushed underneath it, the other thrashing weakly. Meanwhile it grappled frantically with the sword jutting partway out of its chest, burbled roars of pain emerged from it’s blood foamed lips. As Cathan watched the creature pulled on the sword, managing to pull several inches of steel from its ruined chest.

“No…”

Cathan picked up what had been the officers bastard sword and walked almost casually towards the creature. He looked down at the heaving bloodied bulk on the ground. It feebly reached out at him with it’s remaining good hand, a pathetic parody of the lightning fast swipes it had taken at the soldiers earlier. Finally it slumped, hoarse burbling breathing growing slower, almost calmer. It looked up at him with eyes no longer filled with hatred, but nor were they filled with fear. It mewled uncertainly, a harsh but yet pathetic and pitiable sound.

“Fear heralds the possibility of death, calm shepherds it’s certainty. Your eyes show calm. You are ready.”

With that short, almost prayer-like, phrase said Cathan drew back the sword and took the creatures head from its neck. At that same instant the jewel at the base of the creature’s throat, spattered with the blood of innocent and creature alike, cracked harshly down its centre and for the briefest of moments, Cathan thought he saw something drift from the ruined gem before fading from sight.

Breathing a sigh of relief Cathan paused a moment before setting a boot on the corpse, gripped his sword’s hilt with both hands and pulled, muscles bulging, he heard some of the creatures bones crack under the strain.

“Damned things body was trying to keep it alive even after it knew it was doomed.”

Another concerted effort and his sword was free. Once again he tested his injured arm and found it to be stiffening rapidly, though the throbbing agonising pain had reduced to a dull burning ache.

He turned to walk from the square…

Last edited by Spritely Zombie; 3 May 2004 at 14:35.
Spritely Zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 May 2004, 21:09   #425
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

*Zorro, who had been silently meditating during this time, starts to reap the benefits of his patience. Something was amiss. Something was different. What it was exactly, he couldn't quite tell, but the feeling was definite and undeniable. Almost forgetting the world around him, he follows the spiritual trail to one of the tombs.*

"Odd markings indeed........"

*Turning to the others, he calls out*

"Hey! I think I've found something over here!"

--Mark Twain

Last edited by Zorro; 3 May 2004 at 03:26.
Unread 6 May 2004, 04:16   #426
PyRo`
Posts++;

Qualme walks over to Zorro and examines the markings.

“Any idea what it means?”

He turns to Eown

“Old man, come take a look at this.”
Unread 6 May 2004, 09:46   #427
Heiro
'Mael'

"Hmm?"

Eown wanders slowly across to the pair oggling some rather strange looking tomb. Stopping dead, he runs his hands across the stones, tracing the runes or markings with his fingers. Finally he looks around for anything similar.

"I have no idea. But I think we should examine inside also. Someone fetch the dwarf, I've got a bad feeling as it is."
Unread 6 May 2004, 11:09   #428
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

you rang?....

Thungarth bowed down infront of the tomb, and looked closely on the markings... his knowledge of both stone and runes were great, and he hoped he'd know what was written on it (DM's discretion) Whatever it was tough, he was certain of this: it was not normal for this neighbourhood, at least not in this time

Unread 6 May 2004, 16:42   #429
Darkling

An arch of light strikes across the sky as the dark clouds start to weep onto the earth. Saoking aytything and anyone in the open. More acrs of light followed by a booming sound fill the air, putting out any chance of a fire being lit and surving, making ground to wet to sleep upon.

Zappa/Thungarth - Despiter your extensive knowledge of stoneworking and written symbols, these simple defied your knowledge. Obviusly ancient in origin seeming to be a early form of the high language, the langauge of the ancient elves. Managing to roughly translate a little of it.
"For he who lies here shall be forevor damned with the pain of solitude and bitter hatred for his crimes. Their unrest shall go without interuption, unseen gaudians watch."

Struggling to translate anymore, the runes most likely stating the tombs unwilling host crimes. Only the fact it involed forbiden areas of magic can be made out.
Unread 6 May 2004, 16:58   #430
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

"For he who lies here shall be forevor damned with the pain of solitude and bitter hatred for his crimes. Their unrest shall go without interuption, unseen gaudians watch."

the rest is to hard to make out... most likely it's a statement of the crimes comitted by those that rest here, as far as I can make out, it had something to do with forbidden area's of magical arts... necromancy perhaps? or demonsummoners? these latter have a tendancy to die... quickly

Unread 6 May 2004, 17:38   #431
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

*Zorro, obviously not enjoying the falling rain, stands up*

"Well I don't think we'll learn too much more by mere speculation. Perhaps the time has come for us to enter. If any feel like turning back, nows the time. All I can say is there is something very different about this tomb. Beyond that..........."

*He draws his sword from off his back*

"We'll just have to find out for ourselves. What say you?"

--Mark Twain
Unread 6 May 2004, 17:38   #432
Heiro
'Mael'

"So, Either way this is our only lead. I say we open it, and worry about it later."
Unread 6 May 2004, 17:41   #433
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

"I agree, let's go"

*Zorro takes a cautious look inside the tomb before stepping in out of the rain*

--Mark Twain
Unread 6 May 2004, 19:38   #434
PyRo`
Posts++;

Qualme grins

"Looks like things just got interesting."

Qualme steps forward into the darkness of the tomb and lowers his rain drenched hood.
Unread 7 May 2004, 00:50   #435
Sivart

Sivart glances down into the gloomy darness and shivers. "Well, if we are going to walk into danger, I want to do so while able to SEE it." As he walks in following the others, his fingers move quickly, and suddenly a ball of light appears about 5 feet in front of the leader, lighting the path ahead.
Unread 7 May 2004, 03:05   #436
PyRo`
Posts++;

Qualme signs.

“Anybody got a war horn, we wouldn't want to catch whatever's down here off guard now would we?”
Unread 8 May 2004, 04:21   #437
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

"Course then again, do we want to be waking anything up?"

--Mark Twain
Unread 8 May 2004, 14:26   #438
Heiro
'Mael'

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyRo`
Qualme signs.

“Anybody got a war horn, we wouldn't want to catch whatever's down here off guard now would we?”
"You're right, but for those of us who don't participate in a profession that requires darkness for an advantage..."

Eown follows behind, waiting for whoever has taken the lead to move on.
Unread 8 May 2004, 16:49   #439
Darkling

ooc- Was typing a DM Responce but Intenet Explorer crashed so i lost it all :/ will reply again when the ideas come back.
Unread 11 May 2004, 18:02   #440
Darkling

ooc- Somewhat got an idea thought not that of a brillaint one

The tomb opens up into deeping wide corridor, unlit brasiers and torches agaisnt the walls. Lying not far from the exit, a skelton hand reaches forward. Clutching a bag of scattered coins in its loose skinless fingers. The mixed bag of gold and silver coins carved with an image of a tree with roots, a currency none of you reconise except for its value in gold and silver. Tattered cloths hang across its small frame, thought the fgure lies as thoghhe was knocked upon the ground and despratly tried to get out of the tomb with his earnings.

A satchel hangs across its frame full of crumbling paper and dust, to old and to brittle to ever be read again. The darkness of the passge giving a eary feeling off, a silhoutte of a doorways and sprial stairs leading down at end of the short passge, as the light spell is cast reavling simple walls, free from any designs or words. The sky contuing to lt out its tears and sparks of anger, soaking through any cloaks and cloths with ease, clouding your vision with water. Stepping into the corridor out of the rains wrath, a smell of death pungent within the air, some flesh still eflt upon the corpse not eaten by vermin yet. A shiver traveling down everyone spine as they enter, a dark cold shiver as those with minds open enough pick up deep sadness, and deep hatred, those with magical senses finding they have to concentrate haarder to even keep simple spells active.
Unread 11 May 2004, 19:40   #441
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts

Nibimacarion had slowly aproached the blacksmith, his voice switching to a low soothing tone "No need to be startled, I'm here to offer my services. I'm certain you know that if a sword is heated and cooled faster, it will become harder to bend, tough more brittle. I'm a capable of fire mage and I have some experience helping the blacksmith back where I came from, I'm also in need of money and a place to sleep."

The blacksmith, tough obviously still not entirely comfortable with the fact there is an elf in his shop, responded, on what appeared to be his normal manner of speaking, low tones and fast. "Well, help is always welcome, tough I can't offer a place to sleep the inn next door can, my reserves of gold are not all that plentifull for a large pay I can't offer, not without selling some more equipment at least. If you're willing to help, I suggest you put on something that won't get dirty as easily as those robes and come in here, I'm currently busy with some horseshoes but I've got an order for some swords to do as well."

That was almost 2 days ago, during which Nibimacarion had slept in a simple room at the nearby inn, helping the blacksmith during the day. They'd done almost 50 swords and several chestplates and other pieces of plate armor in the meanwhile, the armor had been sold already but most of the swords where still in the shop. Nibimacarion himself had gotten what he came looking for and was now a mid-sized bag of gold coins, a friend and some information richer.
"Let's hope we meet again friend, it was a pleasure working with you." With that Nibimacarion left the blacksmith's workplace again, quickly heading for the inn besides it while the blacksmith himself waved briefly before heading back into his own home and locking everything. Tomorrow Nibimacarion would go and find the group of elves that was supposed to live in 1 of the better parts of the city

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2004, 20:19   #442
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

dragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to all

flapjack: As you enter the inn you sense a magical presence around you. Gazing around the room you view the inn sparsley occupied. A few drunken humans at the bar. A couple of random human travellers sit at a table in the middle of the room gorging themselves. A dwarf sits in the far corner working through his third flagon of ale. For a moment you think that's all there is but out of the corner of your eye you catch a slight moment of a figure standing in the darkest shadows near the stairs to the rooms. As an elf it is not wise to draw attention to yourself so you move toward him. When in ear shot you hear a whisper audible only to you.
"I know what you are in search of young elf."

* tiger uses the ultimate way in, trough the water pipes
* Shadowhawk idly points out that this is #rpgal, the pipes are probably blocked from all the bs that you come up with.
dragonsjem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2004, 11:21   #443
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts

With that, Nibimacarion moves over into the shadows with the elf
"So would you also happen to know where to find what i'm looking for, because I'm still somewhat pressed for time. You must have heard of the dragonlady yourself." he responded, specifically the last part at a much lower volume then the rest

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2004, 16:53   #444
Heiro
'Mael'

"I don't like this, I'm beginning to think we shouldn't of come."

Eown trys to find some resolution as he walks into the tomb further.

"That light best not go out. I don't like the idea of being in here and in the dark."
Unread 12 May 2004, 20:27   #445
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

"You know.......it's getting harder for me to pick up on spiritual senses and what not. But I'm inclined to agree with you about the issue of no lights in here. I'd be willing to bet our friend Boney here (Zorro points to the skeleton) didn't have a light either."

*Zorro continues down the chamber, listening and watching intently for any signs of movement.*

--Mark Twain
Unread 12 May 2004, 23:24   #446
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Thungarth, slightly sighing over the cowardice of his comrades, moves towards one of the unlit torches on the wall, and lights it using his flint and steel (svp?), then steps on, taking the torch in hand

Unread 13 May 2004, 01:16   #447
Sivart

Sivart nods to his comrades, and keeps his hand held tight, holding onto the weave of light he is generating. Glancing at the skeleton's hand, he looks closely at the gold it clutches. Soundlessly and imperceptably(sp?), he takes one of the pieces of silver while his fellows aren't looking, and quickly hides it in his trinket pouch.
Unread 13 May 2004, 04:54   #448
PyRo`
Posts++;

Qualme sighs and continues on words, ignoring his companions concerns.

How did I end up with a bunch of cowardly overly ambitious heros like this lot?
Unread 16 May 2004, 16:27   #449
Darkling

All

As the torch is light with the flint, soft sparks flash through ther air and a bright burning flame erupts from dry kindeling after a few attempts. The Chamber now lite up with fresh light, the magic light being dwarfed andoverwhelmed by the torches brightness. A Spiral stairways lies at the end of the small corridor going deeper into the depths of the tomb, the skelton still lying undisturbed from its eternal rest. An unatrual breeze starts to roar as you all enter deeper into the tomb, dying down to an inaubdle whsipers origianting from the depths of the tomb.

Sivart

The light starting to dim down to abrly anyhting as struggle even to control and shape the mana before you, it would apper only the most powerfull of mages could fully control a spell udner this tombs unknown seals. As the wind rushes past you feel a tingling of magical energy overwhelming your senses sfor a few seconds Casuing you to completly lose your the hold on yor spell as its light dies out.

Zorro

As the wind rushes swiflty past you hear faint whsipers for a few breif seconds, not udnerstnding what they mean, but detecting some warning beaing spoken in them.
Unread 16 May 2004, 19:46   #450
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

"Well, for those of you who take heed to ominous warnings in the wind, nows your chance to pay them heed. Well, we've gone this far, might as well see whats down here."

*Zorro begins his decent down the stairs, pausing every once in a while to let the torch light catch up with him, so as to avoid any unseen traps*

--Mark Twain