User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 3 Apr 2004, 14:19   #101
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Zappa Tenderlea is infamous around these partsZappa Tenderlea is infamous around these parts
only remember one other Zappa, but he didn't frequent these boards... Zaphod perhaps? eh... sry but my memory is starting to fail on me... been here too long

oh, btw, to all those people slacking off Cheesehead... lay off him, he can't help it, he's only 16 for christ's sake, you can't expect a 16year old to do something usefull nor intelligent

I have but one wish: to see you all rot in hell before I trade this life for eternity

The truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark, it scares you wittless, but in time you see things clear and stark
Unread 3 Apr 2004, 14:35   #102
No Dachi

No Dachi is infamous around these parts
Re: #idleRPG

I'm mortally offended :/
That Noble Sin; whilst Luxury
Emply'd a Million of the Poor,
And odious Pride a Million more.'

-The Grumbling Hive: or, Knaves Turn'd Honest, Bernard Mandeville
Unread 3 Apr 2004, 16:09   #103
Lakhim
Official Annoyance

Lakhim is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappa Tenderlea
only remember one other Zappa, but he didn't frequent these boards... Zaphod perhaps? eh... sry but my memory is starting to fail on me... been here too long

oh, btw, to all those people slacking off Cheesehead... lay off him, he can't help it, he's only 16 for christ's sake, you can't expect a 16year old to do something usefull nor intelligent
Zaphod was David, I believe.
Unread 3 Apr 2004, 16:48   #104
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Zappa Tenderlea is infamous around these partsZappa Tenderlea is infamous around these parts
Dachi: some take proving my point to high levels, like Cheesehead, others are capable of hiding their age over the web, even others seem 15/16 even tough they, in reality, are "mature", or even old people. The point that I, uncaringly, slightly annoyed, and, I am ashamed to say, prejudiced (had been working in the bar all day again, and as usual, there was but one group of people that caused trouble, a fight, tried sneaking in their own drinks, tried enforcing their wishes upon other customers, and generally annoyed me, and those were the youngest costumers, those 16year old twats and morons, some of which demanding we'd play goa all day long, some who refused to have anything but metal being played, one who demanded we'd alter the cdcovers of our beatle-albums, and change Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds to Lizzy in the Sky with Diamonds...just to name a few examples)

anyway. There are 16yearolds out there with a capable brain that are willing to use it, however, in Cheesehead's case, wether the brain is there, there is no doubt in my heart... altough, it used to be there anyway, so that's something right? the will to use it however, will come when he finnaly grows up a bit.Who knows? with the coming of his first pubic hairs or something... it's rather obvious that the poor boy is troubled, as his fear for gayness clearly states, he is still uncertain of a lot of aspects in his life, and the lack of selfknowledge scares him. it was not my intention to diss all 16year olds, for, once, years ago, I too had that age, and would have been offended if one was to diss 16year olds... then again, I, like yourself as far as I know, did not give anyone a reason to diss me. Cheesehead seems to be out to prove that his level of maturity does indeed sink below that of even flapjack, and that he needs to be despised rather than pitied. I for one will not fall for his cheap tricks, and pity him for even trying, aswell as for the emotional trouble he seems to be going trough.

life can't be easy on a gay 16year old drummer wannabe in the middle of the denial phase.

I have but one wish: to see you all rot in hell before I trade this life for eternity

The truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark, it scares you wittless, but in time you see things clear and stark
Unread 3 Apr 2004, 17:09   #105
No Dachi

I like the way that everyone here seems to think that how one behaves on the internet is a reflection on one's character and personality IRL, because that isn't necessarilly the case.

Unread 3 Apr 2004, 17:18   #106
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Quote:
others are capable of hiding their age over the web
as you see, I know people often act differently on the web than irl., and included that in the post.

I mean, if one were to compare me on these boards, and irl, you'd hardly believe it was the same person.

but the truth remains, they are. even tough one acts differently, he/she still is the same person, and has the same traumas and stress. they're just eighter not shown, due to lack of face to face interface, sound, and scent, or they're shown in a different way.

Unread 3 Apr 2004, 17:55   #107
Kal_Zakath
Terror and Hubris

Kal_Zakath is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappa Tenderlea
Dachi: some take proving my point to high levels, like Cheesehead, others are capable of hiding their age over the web, even others seem 15/16 even tough they, in reality, are "mature", or even old people. The point that I, uncaringly, slightly annoyed, and, I am ashamed to say, prejudiced (had been working in the bar all day again, and as usual, there was but one group of people that caused trouble, a fight, tried sneaking in their own drinks, tried enforcing their wishes upon other customers, and generally annoyed me, and those were the youngest costumers, those 16year old twats and morons, some of which demanding we'd play goa all day long, some who refused to have anything but metal being played, one who demanded we'd alter the cdcovers of our beatle-albums, and change Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds to Lizzy in the Sky with Diamonds...just to name a few examples)

anyway. There are 16yearolds out there with a capable brain that are willing to use it, however, in Cheesehead's case, wether the brain is there, there is no doubt in my heart... altough, it used to be there anyway, so that's something right? the will to use it however, will come when he finnaly grows up a bit.Who knows? with the coming of his first pubic hairs or something... it's rather obvious that the poor boy is troubled, as his fear for gayness clearly states, he is still uncertain of a lot of aspects in his life, and the lack of selfknowledge scares him. it was not my intention to diss all 16year olds, for, once, years ago, I too had that age, and would have been offended if one was to diss 16year olds... then again, I, like yourself as far as I know, did not give anyone a reason to diss me. Cheesehead seems to be out to prove that his level of maturity does indeed sink below that of even flapjack, and that he needs to be despised rather than pitied. I for one will not fall for his cheap tricks, and pity him for even trying, aswell as for the emotional trouble he seems to be going trough.

life can't be easy on a gay 16year old drummer wannabe in the middle of the denial phase.
Hahahahahaha...wow thanks for the laugh Zappa. I'm touched that you'd type out all that up for just me when you could have just said "despise him, fools!" What's funny is that you say when I was younger I used my brain and was respectable (I'm assuming you're talking about when I was an actual RPer) but now that I'm older it has gone. Perhaps you'll understand when you quit RPing how truly wasted your time was on here, and how it is slightly amusing to become a complete faggot online for a couple minutes every other month, and watch as idiots (like yourself) respond how you would have a couple years ago.

I suspect my life is much easier then yours if you spend your time judging people over the internet. I'm sure you're a decent fellow in real life, but since you happen to post on this RP board I'm going to call you gay, not type up an essay about how your pubic hair isn't developed since you're 11 (or however old you may be)...

oh shi
Unread 3 Apr 2004, 18:07   #108
Darkling
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold

Really this has gone on long enough, why dont you all discontinue this argument knowing each otehrs point of view and leaving it at that even if you can do nothing to change each others. Rather making more incidous comments back and forth between each other and we shall see no end of this internal strife.
Unread 3 Apr 2004, 18:07   #109
Kal_Zakath
Terror and Hubris

but its fun and it keeps it out of actual RP threads.
Unread 4 Apr 2004, 00:42   #110
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

AcidK has a spectacular aura aboutAcidK has a spectacular aura about

who said we are arguing? bitching at each other, yes, arguing no
Demand to see life's manager.
Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons.
Do you know who I am?
I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Unread 4 Apr 2004, 05:32   #111
Kal_Zakath
Terror and Hubris

Exactly, what's a happy RPing family without some bitching.
Unread 4 Apr 2004, 12:37   #112
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

inactive?

Unread 4 Apr 2004, 13:16   #113
No Dachi

Disfunctional.

Unread 4 Apr 2004, 14:37   #114
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i heartily approve of this thread and everything in it except for everything that isn't Dachi or Cheese
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Unread 4 Apr 2004, 15:45   #115
No Dachi

So you dissaprove of yourself?

Unread 4 Apr 2004, 16:29   #116
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Dachi
So you dissaprove of yourself?
i'm so alone
Unread 4 Apr 2004, 19:49   #117
Kal_Zakath
Terror and Hubris

Phang is a warrior..crab?
Unread 4 Apr 2004, 20:09   #118
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal_Zakath
Phang is a warrior..crab?
STALINIST WARRIOR CRAB
Unread 4 Apr 2004, 20:52   #119
Kal_Zakath
Terror and Hubris

Oh my. :eek:
Unread 4 Apr 2004, 21:50   #120
No Dachi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
Old +5

Unread 4 Apr 2004, 22:07   #121
Kal_Zakath
Terror and Hubris

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Dachi
Old +5
Well I haven't seen it before. :upset:

Ignoring world news +10
Unread 4 Apr 2004, 22:24   #122
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

btw, wjy don't more people flame the idiots around here, why does cheese get all the fun?
Unread 4 Apr 2004, 22:32   #123
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

You've given me an idea there lestat

from now on, i shall seek out fj posts and insult him after each.
Unread 4 Apr 2004, 22:40   #124
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

a cunning plan, now where's adam when you need him.....
Unread 4 Apr 2004, 23:02   #125
No Dachi

Quote:
from now on, i shall seek out fj posts and insult him after each.
Excellent, me and Zappa can take a break.

Unread 5 Apr 2004, 00:52   #126
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

AcidK has a spectacular aura aboutAcidK has a spectacular aura about

I try not to argue to much as mods, kol, gal, cheesy, and fluffie all get annoyed when I try
Demand to see life's manager.
Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons.
Do you know who I am?
I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 09:32   #127
No Dachi

Argueing is bad, foo's!

Dachi has spoken, you WILL obey!

Unread 5 Apr 2004, 13:01   #128
Kal_Zakath
Terror and Hubris

Dachi you old fool, [long arguing rant]
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 14:06   #129
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

Fluff on the scene!

Yo fresh, ma' bitches!
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 14:07   #130
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

And AcidK, have I ever been annoyed at you?

Don't know.

I have no memory of it right now :\

(NOW DM THE SHRAAN THREAD )

Edit:
Really happy you think of me, though, love.

<3 AcidK <3
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 14:07   #131
No Dachi

sup Fluffie?

Cheese: But, Cheese, you foo': [long argueing retort]

Unread 5 Apr 2004, 14:07   #132
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

And, now on Fluffscape.

Triple Post Madness!

(Alright, here ends my spam. For now. Baai kids~!)

Edit 1:
Damn you Dachi.

Edit 2:
Fine really You?

Edit 3:
At least I'm getting the Triple Edit Before It Shows Award! \o/ Celebration time, com' on!
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 14:08   #133
No Dachi

NO TRIPLE POST FOR YOU! Bwahahahahahahaha! I am basking in the magnificent aura of my own nefarious evil!

Unread 5 Apr 2004, 14:11   #134
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

<3 Dachi <3

I'll "punish" you in bed later, you naughty boy!
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 14:13   #135
No Dachi

You must be thinking of one of your perverted Dutch manwhores, because I don't "go in" for "that kind of thing".

Unread 5 Apr 2004, 14:14   #136
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

"in bed"

You're so cute (when you're asleep).

<3 Dachi <3
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 14:16   #137
No Dachi

Exclamation Re: #idleRPG

I don't know how you'd know seeing as we don't sleep together. In fact, we don't even sleep in the same country. So, once again, I think you're thinking of someone else. Your pathetic attempts to psyche me out aren't working at all.

I'm off to lock all the windows in my house and hire a few guard dogs now.

Unread 5 Apr 2004, 14:20   #138
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

I always get to use Inspectre's pink helicopter.
It is "special". Inspectre used it to sexually harass me in my sleep for a while. Never knew how he did it, he just did. Now I'm doing it with you.

:evil: :evil:

There's no stopping once you've got THE pink helicopter
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 14:22   #139
No Dachi

Question Re: #idleRPG

How about a Stinger missile?

Unread 5 Apr 2004, 14:23   #140
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

The Pink Helicopter fears nothing!
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 14:26   #141
Inspectre
Dance Puppets Dance

Inspectre is an unknown quantity at this point

*throwes on a pair of wraparound sun glasses and a black suit & tie.

"There at no time was a pink helicopter on the premises of Fluffie's Dutch villa. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm late for a meeting."

*hurries off, and throws himself into a pink helicopter while screaming "take off! take off!"
Quote:
like you in your threads after about a week

ZING!
I love you Phang.
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 14:27   #142
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Ha!

Fear me, Dachi-punk!
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 14:27   #143
No Dachi

Fire teh st1ng0r m1ss1l3s!

Unread 5 Apr 2004, 14:28   #144
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffie
The Pink Helicopter fears nothing!
( tr00 gd-quoting style )
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 14:29   #145
No Dachi

Quote:
I fear teh st1ng0rs!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111223 Also dachi is 1337.

Unread 5 Apr 2004, 14:36   #146
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

For those familiar with the movie "Orgazmo" and for those not. Read and fear my ultimate counter-attack against Dachi:

COCKROCKEEEETT AHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAH
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 14:42   #147
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ahahah, this thread is gold.

More GD/RP forum hybrids, plz! ;D
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 15:41   #148
No Dachi

Quote:
For those familiar with the movie "Orgazmo" and for those not. Read and fear my ultimate counter-attack against Dachi:

COCKROCKEEEETT AHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAH
[from the audience]

"YOU SUCK, FLUFFIE!"

Unread 5 Apr 2004, 16:15   #149
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

And you know, don't cha, boy?

<3 Dachi <3
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 17:35   #150
Darkling
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold

Closed for coming close to or breaking clause 3 Trolling, 4 Flaming, 5 Spamming, and 12 you the user.
Closed Thread