User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Jan 2004, 07:49   #1
Muha
The Port Royale

Muha will become famous soon enoughMuha will become famous soon enough
Tattoo Designs

know any good sites with tattoo designs, preferably something tribal that can go from about 1 inch from the elbow to the collerbone area?
[16:45] <Ur_Quan> brains?? am i missing something??
(13:17:44) (+PyRo`) Muha is a genius <3
(02:51:02) • +Siv|Risk bows before the overwhelming knowledge of Muha
Muha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 09:19   #2
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Tattoo Designs

googled some

http://www.tattoodles.com/ check the pics there...... (gallery)
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 13:25   #3
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

http://www.flamineight.co.uk

Where I got mine
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 15:48   #4
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Tattoos are tacky.

Why not just use a biro and write "LOL I SUCK" on your arm every day, to be reminded of the suck of tattoos?
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 19:26   #5
Muha
The Port Royale

not all of us are into incest idimmu
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 19:34   #6
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

why not also get a chinese symbol to go with that tribal design; it'll make you look sophisticated and suave.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 19:43   #7
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

everyone get's the same tattoo

it's that crap looking swirling thing and men get it on their upper arm and women get it just above the arse

There's only one tattoo desing in existance.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 19:47   #8
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't think many people get tattoos to look sophisticated. Most people seem to get them to attract members of the opposite sex with low IQ's. Or to impress people in some sort of peer group (e.g. football tattoo's to fellow fans, etc).
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 20:00   #9
Muha
The Port Royale

heh

i just want to get one because i can
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 20:08   #10
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

if i got a tattoo i'd get it with some meaning and not for anyone else. it'd symbolise my family or something and it'd be somewhere where most people wouldnt' see it. i hate the ones people have on their backs that they're never gonna see, its obviously for someone else and thats sad
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2004, 23:51   #11
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

actually rids, there is a quite nice one on that site, but i already know the tattoo i am going to get, its just a matter of my mate mailing me the design that is has done for me (its a stylised ankh for anyone who is interested)
but im not getting it done for a while yet.
Unread 28 Jan 2004, 00:01   #12
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

I'm going back for my 4th probably at the end of February, I always said that my 3rd would be my last one, but messing around with a pen and paper I've come up with my own tribal/dragon design.

I understand that tribal is common, but mine would be interwoven with a second dragon, and I like the look of it.

Am I bothered that most people now think I'm too tattoo'd?

Not really.

Am I bothered that in 10 years its going to look ****ing shite?

Not really.

I've got 10 good years of clubbing, holidays, and piss ups in me, and for that time, I want to look how I want to look. I understand that what I have will go out of 'fashion' if it hasnt already. But I still like the designs I have, had some of them for around 3 years now, and I want a final masterpiece to top it all off. You know whats holding me back though? The pain.
Unread 28 Jan 2004, 00:10   #13
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the pain depends on where you get it though, big one across your back? not the worse place (apparently) but can be quite painful
i know someoe who has a frog on top of his head, it actually looks quite cool, but i cant imagine what it is going to look like when he is 70 and trying to cover it up with a comb over
Unread 28 Jan 2004, 00:12   #14
Rids
The Bad Guy

Well, its going to be chest, shoulder, back.

Shoulder and back I can handle, just the fking chest bit feels like you're being dipped in acid.
Unread 28 Jan 2004, 00:13   #15
roadrunner_0
cynic

ouch, that really isnt good, will probably look good when finished though
Unread 28 Jan 2004, 02:10   #16
Muha
The Port Royale

just take some drugs
Unread 28 Jan 2004, 04:55   #17
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
Am I bothered that in 10 years its going to look ****ing shite?

Not really.

Ahhh, the youth of today.
I'm ashamed to be associated with it.