User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 31 Dec 2003, 03:16   #1
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
i need help (in MoH)

to everyone who has played the MoH-spearhead single player game:

so i now have a new good computer on which i can play half-decent games. installed 'medal of honour' yesterday, playing the add-on 'spearhead' now.

anyway, i'm not in the 3rd level in the ardennes, and i don't really see what i have to do now.
i get bombed, and at a certain moment i die (doesn't matter if hide or not). what am i supposed to do?

- run
- hide
- kill enemies

i tried all 3, and a combination, but it didn't work.
k, i'm off to bed now, hope to read the answer tomorrow. nn!
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 03:32   #2
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
Re: i need help (in MoH)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN

so i now have a new good computer on which i can play half-decent games. installed 'medal of honour' yesterday, playing the add-on 'spearhead' now.

anyway, i'm not in the 3rd level in the ardennes, and i don't really see what i have to do now.
i get bombed, and at a certain moment i die (doesn't matter if hide or not). what am i supposed to do?

- run
- hide
- kill enemies

ummm...more info?

are you still in the woods? are you in the compound? are you up the mountain?

Last edited by Dilly_D; 31 Dec 2003 at 03:38.
Dilly_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 03:38   #3
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN

- run
- hide
- kill enemies

go to www.gamefaqs.com

type in the expansion

check the faq's - they have a ton of walkthoughs

Zar
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 05:39   #4
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

lol - I remember that bit - try and refer to a bit just before then - ie: a previous save before that bit as I got stuck and I just went back through the level following a guide and completed it (eventually)
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 14:04   #5
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

------------
UNDER ATTACK
------------
Christmas Eve, 1944 Ardennes Forest, Belgium

This is a tough stage, but just remember that the shellings come in
waves. Jump in a hole when they start, then immediately run when there's
a break.

Jump down into the closest hole when the shellings start, then make
your way North up when you get the "New Objective" message. Go from
hole to hole when the shellings briefly stop, you can take some damage
since there's health scattered everywhere, but you don't want to be out
in the open during the heavy shellings. Make it to the Captain and you'll
find he's hurt, now you have to head South and get the Medic. Again, run
from hole to hole when there's a break, and quicksave after you make a
significant distance.

Follow your compass to the back of the area, where the Medic is in
a tent.

thnx zar
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 14:35   #6
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

btw i saw koen yesterday, and the black eye

REALLY IS BLACK
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 14:48   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

MoH sucks dude
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 14:55   #8
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Off-topic, but has anyone played Jagged Alliance 2? Is it any good?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 17:36   #9
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point

one tip of advice : Buy Call of Duty (CoD) a lot better then MoH .... imo
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 18:44   #10
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

CoD rox0rz indeed.
BTW, was spearhead the one where you had to run after the tank through the minefield? That was a shit part. I can't remember any shelling though?
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote