User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Dec 2003, 16:32   #351
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts
Re: who's gonna be blamed this time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
those that left are the quitters, like you GM
GM has gone to a far better place.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 16:33   #352
RealJames
Retired at the top

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexy
STOP THIS INSANITY! ITS OVER! ITS DONE! MOVE FORWARD! OR DO LIKE I DID AND JUST LEAVE THE GAME!
This is far more interesting that work.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 16:46   #353
DarkAngel
Nothing Is Forever.

DarkAngel is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm
I think LB|away, SD, Irvine, Azreal and behemoth could do the job, LB should rename it FAnG|away... I know he wants to :P
thanks for the vote of confidence gm, however kj does, and has only ever has FAnG's best interests at heart, ok he ahsnt always made the right decision on incidents, but then, who has ? these things are sent to test us, and for us to learn from, what doesnt kill us only makes us stronger, etc .. which is the reason i beleieve kj should carry on as ceo of fang, as he has done a damn good job thus far.
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 16:56   #354
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice

/me really doesn't care

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Doorsdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 16:59   #355
tygercub
apathetic

tygercub can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddix
Quite rich coming from you...

Ah that makes more sense, you don't care since Saturday! What a change of heart a bit of roiding can make
exams started Monday, different priorities in life, i guess.

i took the roiding quite well, it's just a few roids see you still can't take a lighthearted joke, mighty maddix i could quit work and make PA my life like some people, but alas, i go to work and people attack me, that's the way of the world.

point is everyone gets their panties in a bunch over a mistake, it's quite comical.
tygercub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 17:01   #356
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by tygercub

i took the roiding quite well, it's just a few roids see you still can't take a lighthearted joke, mighty maddix i could quit work and make PA my life like some people, but alas, i go to work and people attack me, that's the way of the world.

point is everyone gets their panties in a bunch over a mistake, it's quite comical.

oi tyger

it just how u play the game

yea it fun to win but some of us still some of us actuall try to lead a real life (IE NOT PA)

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Doorsdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 17:05   #357
Saitam
Tribologist

Saitam is an unknown quantity at this point

Not sure if anyone has brought this up, but what if it was WA himself that deleted the allaince members?

(Just to cause even further troubble.)
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 17:53   #358
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

Quote:
first of all, this wasn't Kj's decision, I just gave the msg to the members cause happened to be the CEO at that time. Then, Sickdeath, Azrael, LB will all support me and stay. those that left are the quitters, like you GM and now Irv and bleen etc.

Just so you know, the name FAnG will always be mine and LEFF's. I've talked to those who were pissed off (things you again have no clue about). You left FAnG a month ago. you're no FAnGer, never will be again, and you have absolutely no clue what's goin on atm.

I suggest you stop talkin nonsence and first make sure your facts are correct.

rgds Kj
heh, you call them quitters but you announced fang was disbanded then after loads of abuse from fang you retracted that and said at the end of the round, those who quit did so were reacting to your announcement, maby fang hc should of consulted thier members before deciding.

"I've talked to those who were pissed off (things you again have no clue about). " funny I have talked to them too and I think might even know more of what is going on atm than you do.

reading the log of what happend that night, I think most people would come to the conclusion that WA deliberatly pasted his usr/pass to try and get ticks stopped and get pateam to put them back in. cerainly there was a lot of talk about persuading pa team to allow fangers to join dragons without the 72hour delay.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 18:21   #359
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point

all a load of BS .... its done...PA team got some bad publicity...all defectors got what the ywanted...look at Dragons they just gained a lot of roids ....you can all kiss me ass...this game aint worth the trouble we put into it...if PA team can do favours to the nr1 alliance...(cause they ****ed up) then they should also give them to the nr110, but i doubt that will ever happen :| so well i'm a bit disappointed.
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 18:22   #360
Zeus
True Gamer

Zeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm
heh, you call them quitters but you announced fang was disbanded then after loads of abuse from fang you retracted that and said at the end of the round, those who quit did so were reacting to your announcement, maby fang hc should of consulted thier members before deciding.

"I've talked to those who were pissed off (things you again have no clue about). " funny I have talked to them too and I think might even know more of what is going on atm than you do.

reading the log of what happend that night, I think most people would come to the conclusion that WA deliberatly pasted his usr/pass to try and get ticks stopped and get pateam to put them back in. cerainly there was a lot of talk about persuading pa team to allow fangers to join dragons without the 72hour delay.

Is this log in the public domain? if so may I have a looksie please? If its private etc...nps just nosey
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 19:08   #361
Hexy

Hexy is an unknown quantity at this point

zeus shush.. dont you notice the sign *points* Do Not Feed The Animals. They just keep on wanting more and more when you feed them
Hexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 21:30   #362
Zeus
True Gamer

Zeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the roughZeus is a jewel in the rough

I just finished reading the complete IRC log. It was VERY surprising to say the least. After 30min of reading I found myself only thinking of two things........ The odds on this sequence of events happening are very rare and if all this was a geniuine mistake I do feel for FAng, there memebers just didnt decirve the crap they where put through that night by memebers of there HC.

VIVA FANG! There members had the balls to never say die.
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 21:39   #363
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus
The members are a great bunch and deserve so much more.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 22:18   #364
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I just finished reading the complete IRC log. It was VERY surprising to say the least. After 30min of reading I found myself only thinking of two things........ The odds on this sequence of events happening are very rare and if all this was a geniuine mistake I do feel for FAng, there memebers just didnt decirve the crap they where put through that night by memebers of there HC.

it only took 12h for another fang hc leading a splitgroup into exile and effectively destroying any chances for fang by takeing 40 planets with him. Note this hc was closed

dunno if its wise to go with such ppl.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 22:40   #365
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

Karmulian is on a distinguished road

for reference on a completely unrelated subject

zeus leaves pa his spelling gets better, i start making announcements for pa and mine gets worse

i swear this game is cursed :/
Karmulian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 23:01   #366
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmulian

zeus leaves pa his spelling gets better, i start making announcements for pa and mine gets worse

i think that now he is earning real money he can afford to hire a spellchecker
:lol:

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Dec 2003, 23:33   #367
Zeus
True Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmulian

Hehe, it is ironic aint it As you know back then little time for worrying about spelling as long as you understand what I meant, I didnt give a feck
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 00:59   #368
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is this log in the public domain? if so may I have a looksie please? If its private etc...nps just nosey
it was private, nonetheless will you somehow get access to this list ....

as always.

and GM, get a clue, WA pasted his stats TO GET DELETED, not to get ticks stopped, why would he do that? Before he gave his details, no fangers had been kicked and incs were sent, so really, get a clue ...

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 01:01   #369
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
it only took 12h for another fang hc leading a splitgroup into exile and effectively destroying any chances for fang by takeing 40 planets with him. Note this hc was closed

dunno if its wise to go with such ppl.
I agreed, but rest asure, that person will never ever be involved in FAnG again. what I did harmed FAnG, what he did is worse, that's like taking 40 members to another alliance ... I'd be ashamed if I was one of those quitters running to another alliance.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 10 Dec 2003, 01:06   #370
[DDK]gm

Quote:
I agreed, but rest asure, that person will never ever be involved in FAnG again. what I did harmed FAnG, what he did is worse, that's like taking 40 members to another alliance ... I'd be ashamed if I was one of those quitters running to another alliance.

rgds Kj

but hang on....

on sunday....
[17:01] <Kjeldoran> FAnG has decided to quit this round, which means the alliance playing PA will no longer exist. This however does not mean FAnG will die.

fang quit first!!!!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 03:39   #371
Crazeh
Jedi Mastah

Crazeh is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: who's gonna be blamed this time

Quote:
who's gonna be blamed this time
I BLAME SETHMACE!!!11!1!1

Round 3-4 Newbie
Round 6-10 NoS
Round 10.5-11 FAnG

[Mercenaries]
[Illuminati]
Crazeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 09:27   #372
RealJames
Retired at the top

Quote:
I agreed, but rest asure, that person will never ever be involved in FAnG again.
Good riddance methinks.

Unread 10 Dec 2003, 13:46   #373
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by tygercub

I think you missed the point. I distincting remember similar situations in the past where you got all wound up instead of taking things well - just so happens when it suits you to back up an arguement you have very much changed your tune

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Dec 2003, 19:27   #374
RealJames
Retired at the top

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
Irvine always had his followers...
Amongst them the multihunters.

Unread 11 Dec 2003, 06:10   #375
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJames
How can you defend WA? He acted irresponsibly, thoughtlessly, recklessly even and if he had not done what he did none of this would have been possible.
OK RealJames a little question for you here?
We have a person who asks for help in a chat room from a op & the op does not help so he asks in the chat room.
My firewall is broken how do I fix it I am using windows xp unpatched.
Now someone now does some nasty things to his computer....
Now that person has told the room that is he using a security flawed system does that give the right to anyone to port scan....dos attack & do other nasty things does it?
Please do not say this example does not apply to the WA case as it does....as it is a question of morals he did not ask for the person to break into his account nor did the guy who asked bout the firewall question
PLEASE LET RealJames ANSWER THIS FIRST THEN OTHERS CAN ANSWER MY QUESTION
Cheers
virogenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 09:15   #376
RealJames
Retired at the top

Quote:
Originally Posted by virogenesis
OK RealJames a little question for you here?
We have a person who asks for help in a chat room from a op & the op does not help so he asks in the chat room.
My firewall is broken how do I fix it I am using windows xp unpatched.
Now someone now does some nasty things to his computer....
Now that person has told the room that is he using a security flawed system does that give the right to anyone to port scan....dos attack & do other nasty things does it?
Please do not say this example does not apply to the WA case as it does....as it is a question of morals he did not ask for the person to break into his account nor did the guy who asked bout the firewall question
PLEASE LET RealJames ANSWER THIS FIRST THEN OTHERS CAN ANSWER MY QUESTION
Cheers
If you go into a public room and say that your firewall is broken you might as well walk alone through the worst neighbourhood of your city shouting 'I've got lots of money in my pocket' and see if you don't get mugged. What you also have to bare in mind is that if I gave away details of my firewall the worst that would happen is that someone would abuse me, not an entire alliance. Your parody is flawed.

I would never ever trust a public room full of strangers with my firewall software or anything else sensitive, primarily I'd ask someone in RL or failing that I'd take it up withs someone I trusted in PM. If they couldn't help I'd look for someone else or wait until that person was available. It's one of the unwritten (or on MSN messenger at least, written) rules of the internet that you do not give away sensitive information about yourself to people you do not trust.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, WA caused this. It's not hard to forsee the consequences of giving away log in details which could jeopardise an entire alliance and from that the game as a whole.

Go back to the drawing board.

Unread 11 Dec 2003, 10:35   #377
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts

Quote:
If you go into a public room and say that your firewall is broken you might as well walk alone through the worst neighbourhood of your city shouting 'I've got lots of money in my pocket' and see if you don't get mugged. What you also have to bare in mind is that if I gave away details of my firewall the worst that would happen is that someone would abuse me, not an entire alliance. Your parody is flawed.

I would never ever trust a public room full of strangers with my firewall software or anything else sensitive, primarily I'd ask someone in RL or failing that I'd take it up withs someone I trusted in PM. If they couldn't help I'd look for someone else or wait until that person was available. It's one of the unwritten (or on MSN messenger at least, written) rules of the internet that you do not give away sensitive information about yourself to people you do not trust.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, WA caused this. It's not hard to forsee the consequences of giving away log in details which could jeopardise an entire alliance and from that the game as a whole.

Go back to the drawing board.
That parody of yours is complety different as the mugger could mistake you taking the piss out of them by rubbing it in that you have money & the locals of that area don't.
Lets go back to a door being unlocked why can't you leave your front door open......wanna know the reason why cos of scum. Some enermy of WA\FAnG could not deal with the fact that FAnG were winning & wanted to do as much damage as possible to FAnG this is quite clear as many can see.
We live in a society where greed dictates our behaviour but do we need to let this come up while gaming shouldn't we have unity as I am sure many would prefer this, to the same blame flame we get every round.
RealJames hate to say it but what you are saying is you support the actions of a cheater in none of your posts have you refered back to the cheater at all it has all been the actions of one main your eyes yes I am naive for having some ideas that include honour, loyality & respect but you are being somewhat arrogant for blaming a person who has been exploited .

Ask yourself, would you want to win knowing that you won in an unfair battle?
I know I wouldn't. 2 blame 1 person in such a complex case as it would be mad
But however if you want to.....
blame anyone blame the person who did this act vicious act of deleting the members .
10:04| »» <Vir> |10:02| »» <Zhil> Kj doesnt need taunting <---- true he only needs a mirror
|10:04| »» <Vir> |10:05| »» <Zhil> lol
|10:05| »» <Zhil> I just got the image |10:05| »» <Zhil> of KJ
|10:05| »» <Zhil> being a budgie |10:05| »» <Vir> lmao
|10:05| »» <Zhil> and going "Pretty FAnG boy!" |10:05| »» <Zhil> talking into the mirror |10:05| »» <Zhil> little bell "ding ding ding"
Former: TRG, SL, AIM, ND, G-ii, EtY, ICD [1up], ReUnioN
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 12:14   #378
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Wa is innocent, honestly.

Rofl
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 12:26   #379
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

did i say he was innocent no... think not Focht did i say he is not fully to blame yes so next time try making some sort of witty post cos you & I know it wasn't a person on the FAnG side who removed those members & to tell the truth i highly doubt the person is neutral
10:04| »» <Vir> |10:02| »» <Zhil> Kj doesnt need taunting <---- true he only needs a mirror
|10:04| »» <Vir> |10:05| »» <Zhil> lol
|10:05| »» <Zhil> I just got the image |10:05| »» <Zhil> of KJ
|10:05| »» <Zhil> being a budgie |10:05| »» <Vir> lmao
|10:05| »» <Zhil> and going "Pretty FAnG boy!" |10:05| »» <Zhil> talking into the mirror |10:05| »» <Zhil> little bell "ding ding ding"
Former: TRG, SL, AIM, ND, G-ii, EtY, ICD [1up], ReUnioN
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 12:27   #380
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Nice post Vir =)
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 15:39   #381
RealJames
Retired at the top

Quote:
Lets go back to a door being unlocked why can't you leave your front door open......wanna know the reason why cos of scum. Some enermy of WA\FAnG could not deal with the fact that FAnG were winning & wanted to do as much damage as possible to FAnG this is quite clear as many can see.
I would say that this person is either a malicious opportunist or a personal enemy of WA.
Quote:
We live in a society where greed dictates our behaviour but do we need to let this come up while gaming shouldn't we have unity as I am sure many would prefer this, to the same blame flame we get every round.
RealJames hate to say it but what you are saying is you support the actions of a cheater in none of your posts have you refered back to the cheater at all it has all been the actions of one main your eyes yes I am naive for having some ideas that include honour, loyality & respect but you are being somewhat arrogant for blaming a person who has been exploited .
Are you suggesting that I advocate the actions of the saboteur? If I have posted anywhere that I do then please do quote me on it for all to see.
Quote:
Ask yourself, would you want to win knowing that you won in an unfair battle?
I know I wouldn't. 2 blame 1 person in such a complex case as it would be mad
But however if you want to.....
blame anyone blame the person who did this act vicious act of deleting the members .
I believe I posted elsewhere words to the effect of 'it is a shame to beat FAnG like this'. I don't think you've actually read my posts.

As for blame, the internet is like any other community, there are some who will when given opportunity will be as disruptive as possible. Usually the community as a whole is responsible enough restrict their access to the tools to act in such a fashion so their presence goes mostly unnoticed. What WA did was to throw a such tool into a room where one of these such people happened to be (does anyone have a #support nicklist from the time of the incident?). If you happened to give a weapon to a pyschopath and he/she killed someone would you be in no way to blame, especially if you were a prominemt powerful member of that community? I think you would be seriously but not exclusively critised, and rightly so.

Unread 11 Dec 2003, 16:13   #382
Smurfeh
lol troll lol

Smurfeh is an unknown quantity at this point

just wanted to be a part of the large thread.
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 17:14   #383
RealJames
Retired at the top

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
why do you people insist on comparing to real life crimes like murder and such - tehre is no paralel or correlation.
The comparison may be a little extreme. I'm afraid I'm not very well atm, and it was just the first thing that came into my head.

Unread 11 Dec 2003, 17:48   #384
Sven

Sven is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Disagree, we live in a society based solely around blame, and being unwilling to take responsibilities for our own actions.
Discuss (12 mark question).
Round 6 - WolfPack
Round 7 - FAnG
Round 8 - FAnG
Round 9 - FAnG (also 9.5)
PaX - FAnG before Eclipse.

An Angel at heart, driven to madness.
Veni Vidi Vici, slogan of the Angels.
Sven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 18:27   #385
RealJames
Retired at the top

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sven
Disagree, we live in a society based solely around blame, and being unwilling to take responsibilities for our own actions.
Discuss (12 mark question).
It's all Sven's fault.

Unread 11 Dec 2003, 18:55   #386
Yeggstry
Connection Established...

Yeggstry has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
It's all Sven's fault.
Lol.

Its like someone at Oxford sitting some sort of psychological exam and the question was worth 20 marks.

Question was "What is bravery?"

all he answered with was...

"This is."

got the full 20 marks
R5 - 36:10:16 (Armada)
R6 - 32:16:13 (ViruS)
R7 - 26:3:14 (Infection LT/ViruS TO) (#364 planet, #34 gal)
R8 - 4:3:1 then 3:8:4 (ViruS TO)
R9 - 47:10:5 (ViruS Gaming Community (VGC) Tech Op)
R9.5 - 23:6:4 (VGC Tech Op) (#462 planet)
R10 - 5:2:3 then 5:3:1 (ViruS/Eclipse, #419 planet), Portal Coder
R11 - retired from PA
Yeggstry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Dec 2003, 20:02   #387
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeggstry
Lol.

Its like someone at Oxford sitting some sort of psychological exam and the question was worth 20 marks.

Question was "What is bravery?"

all he answered with was...

"This is."

got the full 20 marks
No wonder the mental health in the UK is in the state it is
Unread 12 Dec 2003, 00:15   #388
[DDK]gm

rofl
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 01:44   #389
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

did I mention that webangel is the biggest cheater in planetarion history (and I should now).

or maybe he isnt, maybe I'm just making this up.. but then again.

har har

btw webangel, how many alliances have you screwed over now? I lost track.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 01:49   #390
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

lol, seems the Titans idiot decided to get involved aswell ...

troll

FA Gaming community

Unread 14 Dec 2003, 01:54   #391
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

troll
Yet you still replied.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 01:56   #392
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Don't speak unless your spoken to.
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 02:00   #393
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
Yet you still replied.
hi, how are you and why are you still here.
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 02:07   #394
Bu||seye
Carebear

Bu||seye is an unknown quantity at this point

This thread is teh fun.
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 02:10   #395
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

yeah rofl

idiot.
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 02:12   #396
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bu||seye
This thread is teh fun.

No it's not, it's very tedious. It's pretty much lost any feet to stand on and stimulate an interesting discussion.
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 02:16   #397
Heartshunter
Little Miss Sarcastic

Heartshunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

troll
No you already took the Titans clown in as your HC.
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 02:18   #398
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
No it's not, it's very tedious. It's pretty much lost any feet to stand on and stimulate an interesting discussion.
yeah because AD is famous for its stimulating and interesting discussions.

:BIG****INGROLLEYES:
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 02:32   #399
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

Quote:

troll
Scouse cba taking the piss out of you btw.
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 05:05   #400
Bu||seye
Carebear

Bu||seye is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
It's gotten down to the level where everything is commented. Pure AD. That's why it's fun.