User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 31 Jan 2008, 11:01   #1
Kenny

For the love of God...

Smaller gals please!

My gal just got a 15th member (we're going to exile him soon, but that's not the point) for the 2nd time.

Which is yay, great... but not really. With the amount of gals decreasing in parallel with the amount of planets decreasing, it's really becoming a rather rubbish game. BC's have limited targets to chose from and the result is a handfull of the few 'fat' gals receiving the attention from all the top alliances.

Which, btw, brings me to my other point.

The top 10 is looking a lot more balanced these days, dont you think? There's still competition for the top spot but there are a lot of other alliances sitting 4-8 that are genuinely worth beating (NewDawn, Ascendancy, InSomnia for example) if you want to put the effort it. This is awesome, competition at it's best.

The way it's going though we're going to have more alliances than gals - so unless we limit the amount of people in a gal to 10 (starting off at 8 ppl), we're going to drive people away due to lack of options.

Also, reducing the alliance cap to 60 has worked wonders this round. The competition is excellent. Go on PA Team - have some balls. Make it 50 next round.

Here's an idea - allow scanners to be included intag, but if they're set to 'scanner' their score wont count towards the alliance total (score) but they can still access the alliance fund to provide - yes, you guessed it - scans. Also as scanner eta def advantages would be removed, to save abuse of this feature.

Just some random thoughts...