User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 21 Nov 2006, 18:30   #1
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
3D ship renders..

OK, a bit late I know but here are some of my ship renders that I was planning to enter into the competition. Tell me what you think. If you would like to use my pictures, or is PA would like me to do more, please PM me to discuss. Otherwise, criticise away!!

These are untextured beetles mving away from hazy blue planets

This is a Mosquito stealing a roid in dark space

This is 5 docked behemouths on a floating docking station

A few spiders whizzing away

Corsairs perhaps, leaving their planets orbit

he he...the aliens are coming!!
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Nov 2006, 11:34   #2
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road
Re: 3D ship renders..

Nice work.
I especially like the spiders, but the corsairs are cool too.

The mosquito needs a lil more contrast to the totally black background and somehow i wouldn't have exspected that mosqutitos put those huge asteroids into their hulls. I was exspecting them to toe the roids away. Several mosquitos toeing each roid. Behemoth on docking station look nice, though a little too peaceful for a wargame, but they're at home so what's to be exspected. All in all great work, im not too fond of the beetles, but maybe that's because i couldn't steal enough of them.