User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 18 Jul 2005, 09:08   #1
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Edward Places his Trust in GD.

This week I have decided to do something romantic for my wife. I have a couple of ideas, but wondered if GD could come up with anything better. I have a budget of say, €30-50. If anyone has any clever plans that I could utililze, then please post them here. of course if they are all crap then I will stick to my own backup.

fire away.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 09:17   #2
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Edward Places his Trust in GD.

The zoo can be pretty romantic on a sunny sunday as long you feel her up some now and then while watching chimps and bears.
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 09:19   #3
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Nice weather=>nice park=>some sort of pre-prepared picnic-esque meal=>cheap and easy win.

Or you could just refrain from beating her this week.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 09:29   #4
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Take her to the Moon /crap

Isnt it more authentic if you come up with it yourself?
Cooling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 11:55   #5
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooling
Isnt it more authentic if you come up with it yourself?
Ijust wondered what you lot would come up with. as I said, I already have a couple of ideas and wondered if anyone could come up with something better/novel.

Unread 18 Jul 2005, 12:51   #6
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Jet-skiing. Don't know if that'd fit in budget though =(
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 13:05   #7
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

For a girlfriends birthday i did the following :

I went out and bought food that needed proper cooking. a bag of those tiny little candle things and a bottle of champagne.

then i took of her chain and told her to get out of the kitchen and stopped her from coming in. I then cooked a rather fabulous meal. Lit and positioned the candles and opened a bottle of red for meal.

then made her close her eyes and walked her into the room. bear in mind this is university so its a shared kitchen (everyone peered through window and scampered off heh).

She loved it.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 14:07   #8
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
Someone's been watching Hitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
For a girlfriends birthday i did the following :

I went out and bought food that needed proper cooking. a bag of those tiny little candle things and a bottle of champagne.

then i took of her chain and told her to get out of the kitchen and stopped her from coming in. I then cooked a rather fabulous meal. Lit and positioned the candles and opened a bottle of red for meal.

then made her close her eyes and walked her into the room. bear in mind this is university so its a shared kitchen (everyone peered through window and scampered off heh).

She loved it.
For the last time, Rob is NOT female!
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 14:09   #9
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglamaniac
Someone's been watching Hitch.
Never seen it =(

It was my original 'first date' plan for a while until I realised noone loved me =((

Group hug =(((
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 14:10   #10
Radical Edward

Quote:
probably not! air ballooning is an option though, but I am saving up for that. €130 each. this is more of a quick thing

Unread 18 Jul 2005, 14:15   #11
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Never seen it =(

It was my original 'first date' plan for a while until I realised noone loved me =((

Group hug =(((

Comedic antics on a jetski date are involved.
Also the girl I watched it with turned out to be a complete bitch, group hug love over here as well please.
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 14:54   #12
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

For €30 you could give ten homeless people €2 each and get them to write a specific letter/or blank on their arse.

You tell the ten to be at a particular place at a particular time, (in the park/wherever), where you will be with your wife.

The ten then pull their trousers down, to reveal their dirty, excrement covered arses, on which is lovingly spelt out

'I LOVE YOU WIFE'

Spend the other €10 on a few cans of Tennants and you're off to the races.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 15:01   #13
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
For €30 you could give ten homeless people €2 each and get them to write a specific letter/or blank on their arse.

You tell the ten to be at a particular place at a particular time, (in the park/wherever), where you will be with your wife.

The ten then pull their trousers down, to reveal their dirty, excrement covered arses, on which is lovingly spelt out

'I LOVE YOU WIFE'

Spend the other €10 on a few cans of Tennants and you're off to the races.
have you tested it?

Unread 18 Jul 2005, 15:05   #14
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Any women who turns down cans of tennants is clearly high maintenance.
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 15:06   #15
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

take money, buy meal ingrediants.
cook nice candlelit meal, complete with wine for her when she comes in.

edit : JJ beat me to it but the suggestion is still the best idea thusfar imo
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 15:08   #16
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Flowers are also a bonus.
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 15:09   #17
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
take money, buy meal ingrediants.
cook nice candlelit meal, complete with wine for her when she comes in.

edit : JJ beat me to it but the suggestion is still the best idea thusfar imo
the problem being that I do that sort of thing regularly. same for picnics.

Unread 18 Jul 2005, 15:12   #18
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

aah so you want something else then. hmm
other then going out somewhere i have no idea actually :/
perhaps go for a late picnic then stay in the park till sunset to watch it or something?
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 15:15   #19
Madina
TashTastic

barbeque on the beach
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 15:40   #20
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Do something cheesy and different, could be something simple like wake her up with breakfast in bed on a tray, flowers, something like that.

Or something incredibly cheesy, like one of these late night bowling things where you can go in after its closed to the public and it'll be just the two of you.
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 15:47   #21
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Buy her a Kinder suprise egg.

It's what i do when i want to impress a girl i like.

Cheap yet effective!
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 15:55   #22
paolo
Kwaak

paolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to all

Give her a long massage

or

Deliver some flowers to her work
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 15:57   #23
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Buy her a Kinder suprise egg.

It's what i do when i want to impress a girl i like.

Cheap yet effective!

heh
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 15:59   #24
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Take her to a graveyard and spend an enjoyable hour reading the headstones, especially those of couples buried together, speculating on the stories behind them, building up a mood of helpless inevitability that this fate waits for all of us, and that one day others may read your headstone and wonder about your lives.

Casually throw lines into the conversation such as "you know, when people are old and look back on their lives and their regrets, none of them ever say they wish they'd had less sex" and then take advantage of the temporary motivation to make the most of life to finally persuade her to let you take her, right there on someone's tomb, roughly up the pooper.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 16:04   #25
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Take her to a graveyard and spend an enjoyable hour reading the headstones, especially those of couples buried together, speculating on the stories behind them, building up a mood of helpless inevitability that this fate waits for all of us, and that one day others may read your headstone and wonder about your lives.

Casually throw lines into the conversation such as "you know, when people are old and look back on their lives and their regrets, none of them ever say they wish they'd had less sex" and then take advantage of the temporary motivation to make the most of life to finally persuade her to let you take her, right there on someone's tomb, roughly up the pooper.

That's a genius idea.

Did you steal it from anywhere?

Cause even if you did it's still a genius idea and you deserve much love for brining the idea here.
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 16:11   #26
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the quote about old people not regretting more sex is something I heard somewhere fairly recently (no idea where) but the graveyard scenario is entirely the product of my own strange little mind

Last edited by 1-X; 18 Jul 2005 at 16:57. Reason: changed "less" to "more" which is hopefully right, I was slightly confused
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 16:22   #27
Duncan
saint-ciboire de tabarnac

Duncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud of

Make her some Baloneos. These are Oreo cookies, except instead of cream there is a round hunk of baloney in the middle. These were really popular at my old school.
Duncan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 16:29   #28
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Edward Places his Trust in GD.

Do a little dance (Free)

Make a little love (Free)

Get down tonight (Free)

You spend the actual money on the baby clothes.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 16:30   #29
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitetrash
Make her some Baloneos. These are Oreo cookies, except instead of cream there is a round hunk of baloney in the middle. These were really popular at my old school.
This disturbs me... but at the same time oh so intriguing.
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 16:31   #30
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

So its romance you want, eh? I have the perfect plan that will cost you about £3.

Forget chocs and flowers, get her on all fours in front of the tele while Eastenders (or some other favourite TV show is on), f*ck her up the a55 (gently, if you are trying to be romantic) while you casually flick through the latest copy of Razzle that you've placed lovingly upon her back!
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 16:34   #31
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester
Forget chocs and flowers, get her on all fours in front of the tele while Eastenders (or some other favourite TV show is on), f*ck her up the a55 (gently, if you are trying to be romantic) while you casually flick through the latest copy of Razzle that you've placed lovingly upon her back!
Apparently an in-law of mine (sister of my wife), when she first had sex the guy had a porn magazine behind her so he could look at it while doing her.

He also didn't wear a condom and instead showed her a (forged) certificate proving he was sterile. She "wasn't too bright".

She also got pregnant shortly after.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 16:36   #32
Phil^
Insomniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
the quote about old people not regretting less sex is something I heard somewhere fairly recently (no idea where) but the graveyard scenario is entirely the product of my own strange little mind
GD should come with a health warning...
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 16:49   #33
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

Just get her some whipped cream, put it on your dick, look at her and say "Happy B-day sweetie, now get to work."
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2005, 17:01   #34
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Apparently an in-law of mine (sister of my wife), when she first had sex the guy had a porn magazine behind her so he could look at it while doing her.

He also didn't wear a condom and instead showed her a (forged) certificate proving he was sterile. She "wasn't too bright".

She also got pregnant shortly after.
Poor girl.

While I wasn't the man in your story I must confess to having done the old porno magazine on the g/f's back trick in the past. She didnt mind, she was what we would call a 'dirty bird'.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 00:52   #35
berzerker
Professional AlcoFrolic

berzerker has a spectacular aura aboutberzerker has a spectacular aura aboutberzerker has a spectacular aura about

Get some nice wine, some fancy cheese and biscuits, and just talk. When i had a gf, i found it amazing that we never really talk talked. It made a real change just to actually sit down and have a nice chat. We did that every couple of months for two years, until she dumped me for another bloke who was "better financially equipped" .
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 00:55   #36
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

did you not talk about it?
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 01:01   #37
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts

Tough call,

But what I did when I was skint, was buy my wife a lot of small gifts, individual Belgian Chocolates nicely gift wrapped, a bottle of her favourite wine, bath oil, and some skin cream (oil of Olay) a couple of small charms for her bracelet, I also made up a photo album from some family photos of when the kids were younger, and took some new ones of our three grandchildren.

Then I ran her a nice hot bath, with some of that bath oil, and when she got out I gave her a massage, we sat and drank the wine...... the rest I will leave to your imagnation.

But the main thing is treat her special, make an effort and show her you love her.
Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 01:02   #38
berzerker
Professional AlcoFrolic

berzerker has a spectacular aura aboutberzerker has a spectacular aura aboutberzerker has a spectacular aura about

she turned round one day and said "richard. i have something to tell you". the whole conversation lasted about ten minutes and left me feeling very hurt. at the time i wanted to curl up in a ball and die, nevermind talking.
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 02:35   #39
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge
buy my wife a lot of small gifts, individual Belgian Chocolates nicely gift wrapped, a bottle of her favourite wine...
You're Swiss Toni? :eek:

tell us how playing PA is like making love to a beautiful woman...
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 05:13   #40
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I take it that this is not a birthday or aniversary but just a random I love you thing.

If your wife is like most women, she likes to shop. Not necessarily buy, but shop.
If you are like most men, you do not like to go shoping.
Take her window shopping, browsing around some nice places. Don't be impatient. Make it clear that you enjoy being with her even if you aren't doing something that you like.

Women love it when you go out of your way to do things with them that they like. Maybe the shopping thing doesn't work in your case but there is probably something along that line.

You then spend the money on whatever she wants to spend it on.