User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 Sep 2006, 22:35   #1
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of
Heroic Recruitment Round 19

Heroic is back again for our 5th round. Last round while we had a decline in membership, we saw a lot of improvement which we're continuing into Round 19. In all four previous rounds Heroic has never dropped out of the top 30, and we intend to keep climbing higher in the ranks this round. We are a community based Alliance looking for individuals who would like to join a semi-relaxed group that will put forth the effort to make this round even better. We have an experienced HC staff as well as several experienced officers, and we don't turn down new players who are interested in learning the game.

Here's some of our new requirements we're going to impliment for the upcoming round:

1. You must be able to use IRC and join our sites for planning attacks and defense. We will consider alternate solutions such as MSN if you have the capability and will make yourself available. Communcication is the key to a successful round, and if you're not willing to be active in our channels then perhaps you should look elsewhere.

3. We attack usually everyday or every two days, depending on demand of the members. You must be willing to commit to joining every attack when it is possible, and making sure that you can defend when needed. You are allowed to attack on your own, but you should still join our attacks when they are posted.

If you're interested, stop by our public channel at anytime and ask to speak to one of the HCs. The public channel is #Heroic on the netgamers.org server. You can also send an e-mail to [email protected].
Unread 19 Sep 2006, 10:01   #2
exblade
that one dude

exblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura aboutexblade has a spectacular aura about
Re: Heroic Recruitment Round 19

gl
ROCK - DC [ROCK]
The Galactic Vikings - DC [TGV]
Vengeance - DC [VGN]
CareBears - DC [CB]

Rounds 9.5,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,19,26,27,28,38
exblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2006, 11:06   #3
Belly
Abuser of Devlin

Belly is an unknown quantity at this point

woooooooooooo gl Heroic, hope itl be another good scramble for places in the t20
Belly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2006, 14:29   #4
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

<3 Heroic.
Unread 19 Sep 2006, 15:58   #5
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

jt25man is my hero.
Unread 19 Sep 2006, 18:15   #6
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

Perhaps I should run for King of the World then...
Unread 20 Sep 2006, 08:33   #7
Dorraj
[TGV]

Dorraj has a little shameless behaviour in the past

good luck in round 19 guys and gals
Round 16 - No PA
Round 17 - TGV - Officer
Round 18 - Omen - Officer
Round 19 - TGV - HC
Round 20 - TGV - Officer
Round 21 - TGV - Officer
Round 22 - 42 - No PA
Round 43 - TGV - Peon
Dorraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2006, 10:10   #8
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

yep, gl jtman.
I wonder where point number 2 went...
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Sep 2006, 00:14   #9
SpookyVince
The Force of Spookyness

SpookyVince is just really niceSpookyVince is just really niceSpookyVince is just really niceSpookyVince is just really niceSpookyVince is just really nice

good luck to you guys, colorful post JT
Unread 26 Sep 2006, 11:49   #10
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

GL round 19 Heroic

Please don't comment on being neg-repped -furball

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]

Last edited by furball; 3 Oct 2006 at 14:40.
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2006, 17:24   #11
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

good luck next rd jt and heroic

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2006, 18:45   #12
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

I forgot to mention earlier, unlike some other Alliances, we call or treat new players as n00bs, we find that is insulting, demeaning, and just not smart on the part of the management of an Alliance to have that attitude. We will always teach new players the game, returning players, or long time players, and won't give them the attitude that we're better than they are.
Unread 1 Oct 2006, 17:03   #13
Belly
Abuser of Devlin

Belly is an unknown quantity at this point

/me vouches that JT and the rest of Heroic are genuine nice guys!

see for yourself!
Belly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Oct 2006, 16:44   #14
frostbeule

frostbeule has a spectacular aura aboutfrostbeule has a spectacular aura aboutfrostbeule has a spectacular aura about

I know you a few rounds now guys.
Gl again!
Unread 6 Oct 2006, 20:05   #15
Graham
Colax

Graham is an unknown quantity at this point

errm... i dont remember sum1 joinin pretending to b scottish?

R15 - Member - Heroes R16 - BC - Heroic R17 - HC - Heroic R18 - HC Advisor - Heroic R19 - HC - Heroic - Left and became a Viking! R19 - Member - TGV R20 - DC - TGV R21 - Member - TGV/ToF/SubH R22 - Member TGV R23 - Founded ASS - Alamo Space Smurfs with the HC team R24 - HC ASS - Alamo Space Smurfs
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 19:03   #16
-TPM-

-TPM- is on a distinguished road

Hey Graham, I'm part scot.
Now show me some love!!!!
Unread 14 Oct 2006, 01:41   #17
Furious
SpamBot

Furious will become famous soon enoughFurious will become famous soon enough