User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Jun 2007, 03:04   #1
MAsta_MArk
Welsh palestinian!

MAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to behold
Orbit In Round 22

Well its another round and were getting ready for 7 weeks of late nights and constant stress.

A little History.
Orbit was formed in Round 14 when European Legion, Forgiven Sin and Every1 Welcome merged to created Orbit. Over the nest 4 rounds we suffered a few losses to the HC command, consistently finishing top20. In Round 19 Masta_Mark(me) and Crowly took over, along with currant HC Shining Yoshi and Magistar. With the dedication and work of the new team we ended 13th, a new high and massive improvement on the previous rounds. Round 20 saw us enter the fray confident of our ability's and after a last week struggle we finished 6th, a massive improvement from the previous round. Round 21 saw all 4 HC with exams, along with several key members. Hutchi was promoted to HC to help cover the other 4, who were still busy with Exams. We finished 9th above F-crew with a solid core of members.

Round 22
The HC are back from exams and are ready to carry on the fight for glory and for honour and for that 1st place! XD

What we offer you...
We offer a dedicated command team, the opportunity for officerial experience.
The HC team has significant experience in the game and as officers/HC with the exception of Hutchi, but ask anyone from Orbit last round and they will tell you he was awesome . We have a good tech system already in place and it is in the process of being upgraded. Several new features are to be introduced to the bot and the system to make the Commands job easier and to make it easier for the members aswell.

We have DC's who are on call basically 24/7 who can take your def calls and get defence for you. (don't blame them for not getting defence blame the members for not being awake ). This job is hard but we have people who have giving up their time in the past and are willing to continue doing so.

We have dedicated BC's who set up the attack raids for the alliance every night and can help find targets for those who are having trouble (id hope you dont have to ask them, they have enough work to do already =/). The BC's are accomplished players of the game who have achieved good ranks consistently in the past so they have experience of what a good target is and if its good for the alliance as a whole.

We are flexible in the Attacks as several people are not able to be there when attacks open so we stagger the opening times so people will get several chances to claim as the attack opens.

What we require from you...
We want players who are dedicated to the game and are willing to put 100% into the game to make us do as well as possible and to take us further forward. We require certain personal infomation such as location, online/offline hours, and e-mail address, mobile numbers are optional but are looked on very well.
We require activity from players who join Orbit. To attack and defend are the prioitys, but why just come on to launch your fleets? Staying and chatting with the other members, socializing with the people you will be playing with for the next 7 weeks. IRC activity is mandatory. No exceptions with this rule, no IRC activity makes sending def and attacking basically impossible. Im not going to put a set number on this as some people can be more useful in 2 hour than another person can be in 4 hours. Night activity is needed, a few times a week, waking up early morning to send defence, im certain you will be blessing the person whop does it for you the next day when your sleeping in ignorance they have covered your incs.

Our IRC public channel is #Orbit.
Drop by and ask an @ if you wish to join or have any questions for us.
(@ are Masta_Mark, Crowly, ShiningYoshi, Magistar, Hutchi)

Masta_Mark,
on behalf of Orbit HC.

ps. im sure ive missed something out, one of the others will fill it in when they notice.
Unread 16 Jun 2007, 14:06   #2
Brug
Communist

Brug is on a distinguished road
Re: Orbit In Round 22

Orbit ftw!
Now that exams are over, I'm sure we'll end top 5 (at least).
Experienced players will find in Orbit an organised ally with good tech, returning ones or new ones can count on the dedication, experience and help of the older ones!
[r19-r21]- Orbit
[What Rnd is this?]- Orbit

Let war only exist in games
Brug is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2007, 14:42   #3
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

good luck Orbit!!!

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2007, 15:00   #4
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Orbit packed a tidy punch in attack last round. If you guys are more proactive politically this round I can see you consolidating into the Top5. Good luck with it.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2007, 17:00   #5
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road

whooo Orbit \o/.

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2007, 08:58   #6
Phrazer
Cymru Am Byth

Phrazer has a spectacular aura aboutPhrazer has a spectacular aura about

Go Go Orbit... top 5 this round so ive heard!! [Mostly from Magi tho ]

Round 12 - 13 - E1W HC
Round 14 - 18 - Orbit HC
Round 19 - 32 - Orbit Forever. Nothing else comes close!!
Round 39+ - Currently chilling out in S.P.Q.R

<Gruff|afk> omg....this is the best pm i've ever had!!!!!!
<Gruff|afk> you have just got up so many positions in my "Gruff-o-meter scale"
Phrazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2007, 19:54   #7
Membrivio
Leader of the Membrivians
Curveball Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion

Membrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to behold

\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/

\\o Orbit FTW! o//

Hutchi rocks! (others too ofc )
R35/36: p3nguins
R37: Evolution
R48: ODDR
R49: CT
[KB] [Mercenaries] [p0ny]

The intelligent man finds almost everything ridiculous, the sensible man hardly anything. (J.W. Goethe)
Membrivio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2007, 13:01   #8
-Blue Moon-
Hello Tietäjä

-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future

go orbit go :-)
my home away from home!
(and probably the only alliance who could tollerate me!)

R1-2 [VanX] - R3 [Legion] - R4 [Legion/Shogun/FORT] - R5-6 [WP/Shogun/FORT] - R7-8 [VsN] - R9-R9.5 [Seraphim/VsN]- R10-12 [WP] R13 [1up/eXilition] R14 [Orbit/scanner] R15 [eXilition] R16 [Orbit/scanner] R17 [Subh/scanner] R18 [eXilition] R19 [F-Crew/scanner] R20 [Orbit/Destiny/scanner] R21-22 [Orbit/scanner] R23-25 [In-gal-def-ho]
-Blue Moon- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2007, 18:18   #9
MAsta_MArk
Welsh palestinian!

MAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to behold

tux... did you play last round?
i remember seeing you in the member list but not on irc...

Something i forgot to put on is were looking for people who preferably have had experience in an alliance and the game.. unless you appear really smart it which case we will eat your brains

*edit* my poor spelling
Unread 22 Jun 2007, 21:49   #10
Hutchi
BlueTuba 4Eva

Hutchi is an unknown quantity at this point

tux did

but then you werent about as much as alot either masta with your exams
rnd 21->26 - Orbit HC
rnd 27 - LAZY git
rnd 28 -> Current Orbit HC

The quiet people change the world!
The loud people claim they did!
Hutchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2007, 02:36   #11
Vexaz

Vexaz is an unknown quantity at this point

All the best mates, top 10 surely
R19 - R27: Orbit

Retired?
Vexaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2007, 17:33   #12
PoSSeSSeD

PoSSeSSeD can only hope to improve

Orbit FTW !!!!

Besta luck Orbit...

Phrazer....... Your so DREAMY !
Unread 12 Jul 2007, 12:10   #13
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

lurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to behold

good luck with the alliance.
may you squish the shit out of your enemies
Unread 17 Jul 2007, 15:29   #14
Phrazer
Cymru Am Byth

Phrazer has a spectacular aura aboutPhrazer has a spectacular aura about

I DEMAND PoSSeSSeD returns to PA... and i shall make it my life long ambition from this moment forth to make it so!!!

Round 12 - 13 - E1W HC
Round 14 - 18 - Orbit HC
Round 19 - 32 - Orbit Forever. Nothing else comes close!!
Round 39+ - Currently chilling out in S.P.Q.R

<Gruff|afk> omg....this is the best pm i've ever had!!!!!!
<Gruff|afk> you have just got up so many positions in my "Gruff-o-meter scale"
Phrazer is offline   Reply With Quote