User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 4 Jul 2014, 18:06   #551
SoulS
-HotLipS-

SoulS is on a distinguished road
Re: R57 gossip thread

Haha, he actually posted it :-D My Goodness, that's funny stuff. GG, Munkee!

R 6 - Olympus
R 7 - Skipped
R 8 - Adelante
R 9 - ViruS, 38:10:7
R 9.5 - RaH, 40:5:9
SoulS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2014, 18:06   #552
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
we didn't war mining page
Bar 4:7.

[Thu 16:09] <Spammer> I was co
[Thu 16:10] <Spammer> But I sold my fi co
[Thu 16:10] <Spammer> To init roids
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2014, 18:08   #553
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
we didn't war mining page, we got hot n heavy and made sweet sweet sensual love to it.
we are an alliance of lovers not fighters
ok 'loved' the mining page, my apologies
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2014, 18:17   #554
Advantix

Advantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the rough

Hi conno!!
Unread 4 Jul 2014, 18:23   #555
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advantix View Post
Hi conno!!
Advantix!

here is another line munkee perhaps didnt paste, I shall do it for him, in-case he forgot to pass it on!

[18:03] <Connovar> can you tell badass, paris and advantix they are welcome in bf anytime if they want to join an alliance with competent hcs

Unread 4 Jul 2014, 19:03   #556
Advantix

Advantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post
Advantix!

here is another line munkee perhaps didnt paste, I shall do it for him, in-case he forgot to pass it on!

[18:03] <Connovar> can you tell badass, paris and advantix they are welcome in bf anytime if they want to join an alliance with competent hcs

You of all knows im loyal

However, our paths will cross again
Unread 4 Jul 2014, 19:03   #557
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Yes take the morale high ground and end the war.... When there is no roids left.

It's only cos you have realised ult will catch and overtake you before round end.

I hope p3n say FU and keep your fleets tied up for 300 ticks.

Joke
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2014, 19:17   #558
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advantix View Post
You of all knows im loyal

However, our paths will cross again
I do indeed, p3ng are lucky to have you guys

Kai- He did exactly that
Unread 4 Jul 2014, 20:01   #559
SoulS
-HotLipS-

SoulS is on a distinguished road

Hi Kaiba and thanks for the troll :-p As you can clearly tell from the log, p3ng told BF to fk off. I like it.

May I ask tho; do you troll for a living? Cuz it suits you :-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Yes take the morale high ground and end the war.... When there is no roids left.

It's only cos you have realised ult will catch and overtake you before round end.

I hope p3n say FU and keep your fleets tied up for 300 ticks.

Joke

R 6 - Olympus
R 7 - Skipped
R 8 - Adelante
R 9 - ViruS, 38:10:7
R 9.5 - RaH, 40:5:9
SoulS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2014, 20:37   #560
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Advantix!

Competent HC's.. hiding behind the line 'we were only gal raiding' most of the round, having fort avoidances from tick start, moaning when someone hit just 1 fort gal. Blocking against allies instead of waring 1 vs 1 and having hardly any incoming due to that.. that's been competent? Id rather earn the alliance win, then fence/nap to 1st.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2014, 20:47   #561
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Competent HC's.. hiding behind the line 'we were only gal raiding' most of the round, having fort avoidances from tick start, moaning when someone hit just 1 fort gal. Blocking against allies instead of waring 1 vs 1 and having hardly any incoming due to that.. that's been competent? Id rather earn the alliance win, then fence/nap to 1st.

Did you war ult 1v1? Did you not also have ct?

And also asked for our help - after p-targetting us
Unread 4 Jul 2014, 20:50   #562
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

saying FU and following it through are two completely different things.

what i find funniest is that conno thinks munkee is bad at politics for saying no when only a retard would have asked the question in the first place.

I mean if this is the ability of your HC team then you really arent in a position to criticise others.

I would imagine tho that if p3n start asking around there will be plenty of interested parties in knocking down BF a peg or two. Fencing, bashing, gangbanging... all reasons to be taught a lesson

Your alliance points total compared to rest of universe clearly shows you havent had any incs of note yet and you have been hitting down the ranks
Unread 4 Jul 2014, 20:50   #563
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Did you war ult 1v1? Did you not also have ct?

And also asked for our help - after p-targetting us
Check your logs. As I mentioned around 4 pages back I NEVER asked BF to help us hit ult. The first night we hit Ult alone. CT did join however Ult had faceless and heroes too. So 3 vs 2. When you hit ult it was you, faceless, CT... see a difference here?

To hit us it was you, ND and spore. Do the maths

p3nguin Founder
Unread 4 Jul 2014, 20:55   #564
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

No need to do any maths. We owed p3ng a hit, you upset ND and spore separately. They decided to hit you on their own accord.

Before ND started hitting you they were hitting BF every night.
Unread 4 Jul 2014, 20:59   #565
Assassin
PA Ancient

Quote:
No need to do any maths. We owed p3ng a hit, you upset ND and spore separately. They decided to hit you on their own accord.

Before ND started hitting you they were hitting BF every night.
Don't make me produce logs from people in spore and ND where you were giving them targets to hit the last 2 days. We were napped with ND and had not done anything to upset them what so ever, so for them to now apparently 'hate us' obviously had something to do with the fact your own HC (ie Souls) kept begging us to allie with you, and we turned you down. So therefore you decided to get others to join and hit us. Spore was gal raiding on us at the time and we returned the favour, which gave you the advantage to use this.

It doesn't take any skill at all to fence/nap your way to first. As many have already pointed out in this thread already you haven't been tested/had hard incomings at all this round. In fact, we would only have to hit 1 fort of yours and id have 3 hcs pm me the next day crying in the early stages of the round. So id love to see how you would cope with 3 allies hitting you constantly (like we have had for most of the round)

p3nguin Founder
Unread 4 Jul 2014, 21:12   #566
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Quote:
Don't make me produce logs from people in spore and ND where you were giving them targets to hit the last 2 days. We were napped with ND and had not done anything to upset them what so ever, so for them to now apparently 'hate us' obviously had something to do with the fact your own HC (ie Souls) kept begging us to allie with you, and we turned you down. So therefore you decided to get others to join and hit us. Spore was gal raiding on us at the time and we returned the favour, which gave you the advantage to use this.

It doesn't take any skill at all to fence/nap your way to first. As many have already pointed out in this thread already you haven't been tested/had hard incomings at all this round. In fact, we would only have to hit 1 fort of yours and id have 3 hcs pm me the next day crying in the early stages of the round. So id love to see how you would cope with 3 allies hitting you constantly (like we have had for most of the round)
Black Flag may not deserve the win - But we wont win - Ultores will win. If you cant see that then please pull your head out of your ass and smell the sunshine!

How often in recent pa history has the winning alliance 'deserved' the win?

I dont agree with p3ng being hit by 3 alliances -hence my moves today to try and stop it, but your pols man wasnt interested - like i said to him, i would have probably told me to fook off as well.

If you are referring to me pming you when you guys hit my fort as a whine - It wasnt, i just asked you why you were sending sks at me - I pm'ed you because I thought we were friendly, I didn't do it to complain about you hitting my fort.

As for us asking you to ally - you approached us to hit spore for 'easy roids'. We turned you down!

Another block assassin? I thought p3ng were above all that....
Unread 4 Jul 2014, 21:16   #567
Assassin
PA Ancient

Quote:
Black Flag may not deserve the win - But we wont win - Ultores will win. If you cant see that then please pull your head out of your ass and smell the sunshine!

How often in recent pa history has the winning alliance 'deserved' the win?

If you are referring to me pming you when you guys hit my fort as a whine - It wasnt, i just asked you why you were sending sks at me - I pm'ed you because I thought we were friendly, I didn't do it to complain about you hitting my fort.

As for us asking you to ally - you approached us to hit spore for 'easy roids'. We turned you down!

Another block assassin? I thought p3ng were above all that....
We approached you? Don't talk crap. When souls returned he pmed me for days and asked for us to form an 'unofficial nap' (meaning another non in game nap for you lot..) We have never asked you to hit spore at all. So yes we are 'above that' we are also above fake accusations. No wonder you managed to get spore on your side if you told them such BS. Shame on zhil for believing you on that matter, but that's another story.

So, your currently first. You spent all week bashing an alliance which is 5th, with 2 other allies. And now your informing me Ult are going to win the round. This is the sign of 'competent' hcs? I feel sorry for your members.. maybe if you hadn't been bashing the 5th ranked alliance you might not be giving up so easily now and telling everyone Ult are the round winners.

p3nguin Founder
Unread 4 Jul 2014, 21:27   #568
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

You don't have to feel sorry for our members, they are quite happy. We haven't given up yet on the win - But my gut tells me Ult will win backed by their 2 support tags, while BF and p3ng swap roids
Unread 4 Jul 2014, 21:56   #569
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
You don't have to feel sorry for our members, they are quite happy. We haven't given up yet on the win - But my gut tells me Ult will win backed by their 2 support tags, while BF and p3ng swap roids
Yes but you have decided to attack p3n. No one made you. You HAD huge roid lead on ult, you HAVE a huge value lead on everyone and yet you are on here saying your alliance isnt good enough to beat Ultores, way to inspire the troops

IF instead of fencing ftw and bashing p3n with your 2 now support tags (not only ult has them in the run in) maybe you wouldnt be looking so stupid right now.

Tbh why an alliance thinks that 'the job is done' on ult at tick 500 is beyond me, how many rounds have they come back from 40-50k roid deficits to win, how many times have 5 alliances had their foot on Ults neck and then infighting and egos have let it off and allowed them to power back. They arent even a very good alliance this round and they have a crap strat and still YOU, BF, are only 11 mill score ahead when you have had no incs all round and bashed for roids with 2-4 friends for 700 ticks. I dunno what is going on over there but the fact Connovar has a position of power pretty much sums it up, fail and emo waiting to happen, wait until the roids start leaking and the fleets start crashing and then BOOM Omega mk2
Unread 4 Jul 2014, 22:11   #570
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

Essentially bf know they are pissing a lot of people off and in order to survive next round are willing to give up a win.

All the crap you feed people in pm about well done etc we love your members etc is all bullshit.

You had no inc, big roids, big value,top planets and a full tag yet you tell members that you wont win . What a complete fail alliance. Man the **** up and stop acting like complete losers when you have a powerful position.

The round is gifted to you and you still consider throwing it away and have the cheek to comment on how other alliances do things. Bf hc are the true failures if you dont win.
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2014, 23:05   #571
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

I genuinely don't like to see any alliance get battered. I didn't say I love your members - I am friends with some of them and I empathise with your situation - if you asked them what kind of hc I am they would tell you I work hard for the alliance. I may have emod a few times but that's just me

Kai, what's your alliance track record like? Pretty sure you just annoy everyone and get booted from one to another. Munkee, I don't actually know you. You appeared incompetent from how you behaved with me, when I attempted to approach you in a reasonable way.

I am proud of black flag - we haven't given up on winning - I was just being realistic, but I look forward to the challenge, as do the rest of our alliance I'm sure.
Unread 4 Jul 2014, 23:05   #572
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

Quote:
Check your logs. As I mentioned around 4 pages back I NEVER asked BF to help us hit ult. The first night we hit Ult alone. CT did join however Ult had faceless and heroes too. So 3 vs 2. When you hit ult it was you, faceless, CT... see a difference here?

To hit us it was you, ND and spore. Do the maths
when faceless hit you ult backed out, so dont make it sound like we actually ganged up on you.

Last edited by Wouter; 4 Jul 2014 at 23:12.
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2014, 23:27   #573
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

cryyyyyy cry cry some more ... dont be arrogant a-holes and piss off 3 alliances ...

IE you hit BF the night b4 u started war with Ult ... clearly you have failed concepts of how to not piss where you sleep.
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 00:02   #574
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
cryyyyyy cry cry some more ... dont be arrogant a-holes and piss off 3 alliances ...

IE you hit BF the night b4 u started war with Ult ... clearly you have failed concepts of how to not piss where you sleep.
Lol. Carry on
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 00:06   #575
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

Funny how flawed bf's hc thinking is. Dont know how members can follow it let alone believe in it
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 00:10   #576
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypton View Post
Funny how flawed bf's hc thinking is. Dont know how members can follow it let alone believe in it
Obviously we will have to agree to disagree on who's strategy was right, and who's was wrong - You don't like the way we have played the game, we don't like the way you guys have played.

Good luck with the rest of the round p3nguins - and everyone else.

It's Friday! Beer. Or lambrini if you are MM
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 00:12   #577
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
Essentially bf know they are pissing a lot of people off and in order to survive next round are willing to give up a win.
Politics generally do not run into subsequent rounds. I have seen a lot of idle threats before, "we will kill u next round!!" but the the reality is someone else will probably piss you off and you would've forgotten grievances from previous round.

However, if P3ng do bring old politics into a new round, they are just setting themselves up for failure. That is not a threat, but no-one likes old round grudges in a new round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
All the crap you feed people in pm about well done etc we love your members etc is all bullshit.
If you're referring to my PM to you and Assassin, I was genuinely being nice and showing what respect I have for P3ng, but if you are unable to take a compliment and cry on the forums about it, I'll take it back.

So instead of acting like a baby, get a grip. P3ng has the potential to be strong in future rounds, but you've got to stop the crying, it makes you all look a little pathetic.

Last edited by Clouds; 5 Jul 2014 at 02:26.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 00:12   #578
Plaguuu

Plaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nice

Statement of the round

"I dont agree with p3ng being hit by 3 alliances -hence my moves today to try and stop it, but your pols man wasnt interested - like i said to him, i would have probably told me to fook off as well." - Connovar

---

I dont think its fair on the girl I have trapped in my basement, so im gonna gangrape her with my friends for just a few more months but then ill release her cause its not right on her.
Plaguuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 00:16   #579
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Bit of an extreme comparison Plaguuu.
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 00:22   #580
Plaguuu

Plaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nice

It wasnt a comparison, it was a totally unrelated fact.

Gonna ask her out on a date when she's free tho, Im such a nice guy!
Plaguuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 00:29   #581
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Haha - I hope you are both very happy together!
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 07:56   #582
Assassin
PA Ancient

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouter View Post
when faceless hit you ult backed out, so dont make it sound like we actually ganged up on you.
Before Ult backed out we did have one night of faceless, heroes, ult and even odd gal raids from other allies. So yes, you did work with them till we agreed with Ult not to hit each other

Quote:

Again, we are not crying just pointing out a fact. And please stop ignoring my posts to you and then posting the same crap again and again. Instead, try replying to my posts aimed toward you. We hit you BECUASE you hit us first, several times and 'claimed' you were just gal raiding. You hit 2 forts (one the same night Ult hit another) and a few random gals with 3 p3ng in. Our motto is simple, we hit who hits us. We hit just one fort of yours in retaliation and I had Clouds, you and Con in my pm the next day with such lines as 'Oh so your been hostile toward us now?' How about you take your own advice, don't hit an allie for days then moan when they retaliate.

And arrogant? lol oh im sorry.. we should of done what you did I guess. Hide behind the lame lines of been a 'new alliance' or 'lack of intel' when constantly been hostile toward an alliance. If I could be bothered to show all the pms me and you had im sure the PA boards would have a good laugh

p3nguin Founder
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 07:59   #583
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Before Ult backed out we did have one night of faceless, heroes, ult and even odd gal raids from other allies. So yes, you did work with them till we agreed with Ult not to hit each other
we did not "work" with them
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 08:04   #584
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
we did not "work" with them
The last night we hit them Faceless did also.
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 08:09   #585
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

but when it was made known that they had joined in on p3nguins we stopped, its not like we went around asking faceless to join
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 08:47   #586
Assassin
PA Ancient

Quote:
but when it was made known that they had joined in on p3nguins we stopped, its not like we went around asking faceless to join
You stopped because we approached your HC and agreed a ceasefire. Not because you found out Faceless had joined in.

p3nguin Founder
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 09:24   #587
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:

Again, we are not crying just pointing out a fact. And please stop ignoring my posts to you and then posting the same crap again and again. Instead, try replying to my posts aimed toward you. We hit you BECUASE you hit us first, several times and 'claimed' you were just gal raiding. You hit 2 forts (one the same night Ult hit another) and a few random gals with 3 p3ng in. Our motto is simple, we hit who hits us. We hit just one fort of yours in retaliation and I had Clouds, you and Con in my pm the next day with such lines as 'Oh so your been hostile toward us now?' How about you take your own advice, don't hit an allie for days then moan when they retaliate.

And arrogant? lol oh im sorry.. we should of done what you did I guess. Hide behind the lame lines of been a 'new alliance' or 'lack of intel' when constantly been hostile toward an alliance. If I could be bothered to show all the pms me and you had im sure the PA boards would have a good laugh
You are being a bit over dramatic, and hitting a 4 man fort at round start is quite different from the retal of hitting a 5 and 6 man fort ... to 'punish us' and in the retal using sks ... so quit acting all high and mighty. There is your response.
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 09:27   #588
Assassin
PA Ancient

Quote:
You are being a bit over dramatic, and hitting a 4 man fort at round start is quite different from the retal of hitting a 5 and 6 man fort ... to 'punish us' and in the retal using sks ... so quit acting all high and mighty. There is your response.
No difference. You gal raid someone and become their most hostile and they hit you back. Its called playing PA.. I know you guys don't like been hit but get a grip. The fact your using this as your excuse to coordinate with 2 other allies to hit us when your in a much better position much later in the round is also quite pathetic.

With regards to clouds post about you shouldn't hold grudges or take previous rounds politics into another round, I think I can make an exception to this next round

p3nguin Founder
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 09:52   #589
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Ad <3

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 09:53   #590
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Quote:
No difference. You gal raid someone and become their most hostile and they hit you back. Its called playing PA.. I know you guys don't like been hit but get a grip. The fact your using this as your excuse to coordinate with 2 other allies to hit us when your in a much better position much later in the round is also quite pathetic.

With regards to clouds post about you shouldn't hold grudges or take previous rounds politics into another round, I think I can make an exception to this next round
Please stop ignoring all our posts and get a grip

You are ok to hit us assassin - you think we targeted you - which isnt the case, perhaps we were your top hostile early round, but you cant have had much incs if that was the case. You p-targetted us, then you got smashed by ult and fl, and whined about BF being involved too, which we werent. We are hitting you now, it happened that Spore and ND both wanted to hit you as well - your own doing - you have logs of me giving them targets, because if 3 alliances are hitting the same alliance - its more sensible to spread the love, and I have a new found love for making google docs thanks to Clouds - it certainly wasn't coordinated to begin with. This could have stopped ages ago, but you are too butthurt to make a deal, so we will fight it out till the EOR.
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 10:07   #591
Assassin
PA Ancient

Quote:
Please stop ignoring all our posts and get a grip

You are ok to hit us assassin - you think we targeted you - which isnt the case, perhaps we were your top hostile early round, but you cant have had much incs if that was the case. You p-targetted us, then you got smashed by ult and fl, and whined about BF being involved too, which we werent. We are hitting you now, it happened that Spore and ND both wanted to hit you as well - your own doing - you have logs of me giving them targets, because if 3 alliances are hitting the same alliance - its more sensible to spread the love, and I have a new found love for making google docs thanks to Clouds - it certainly wasn't coordinated to begin with. This could have stopped ages ago, but you are too butthurt to make a deal, so we will fight it out till the EOR.
You hit 2 fort gals, you also hit for several days gals with at least 3 p3nguins in them. So we retaliated.. this isn't rocket science. Not once have I asked for BF to help/support us when we were hitting Ult, nor did I moan that you wasn't hitting them. I did however, speak with MM and remind him that eventually once your avoidance agreement ended Ult would probably hit someone else.. that's all I mentioned on the matter. So please, if your going to spout rubbish at least be able to justify it with actual evidence.

Now, doesn't that contradict itself slightly? 2 pages back both yourself, and MM were adamant you were not coordinating at all with Spore and ND. You told us that they were just jumping on the 'bandwagon' and hitting us because they wanted too. However, now you admit (because I can produce logs to prove you have been lying through your teeth) that you did coordinate/give them targets. I respect alliances more who at least have the guts to admit they coordinated with others to hit us, not lie about it and make out they had nothing to do with it/could of done it alone.

We even had ND and spore admit they couldn't defend against BF incoming.. plus you seem to know so much about spore and ND hating us... for an alliance that didn't coordinate/organise anything what so ever.

In Conclusion: You came to us begging to work together, we said no. You therefore see us as 'arrogant' for not wanting to give you another alliance to be napped to, and so you decided you wanted to hit us. At the time us and Spore were hitting each others gals.. so you took advantage of this and told Zhil we had asked you for help to hit them (which I might add was total lies) You also, after having the smallest war in history with ND, probably offered them a ceasefire to join you and break the nap with us (we haven't gave ND any reason to do this.. ) and therefore the block was born. That's what happened, no matter how much you try and sugar coat it.

Anyway im bored of this now. Just expect us to keep dropping you red till round ends.

p3nguin Founder
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 10:21   #592
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

You seem to be whining an awful lot about people hitting you. If you don't like people hitting you, make naps, or shut up and deal with it.

I am not lying through my teeth - when I have run attacks I have coordinated with spore and nd. The whole thing wasnt started as a coordinated effort though. Is that difficult for you to understand?

I have never come to you begging for anything.
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 10:30   #593
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
You seem to be whining an awful lot about people hitting you. If you don't like people hitting you, make naps, or shut up and deal with it.

I am not lying through my teeth - when I have run attacks I have coordinated with spore and nd. The whole thing wasnt started as a coordinated effort though. Is that difficult for you to understand?

I have never come to you begging for anything.
This is supposed to be a game called Planetarion not NAPetarion

Think assman isn't moaning about people hitting them, more that you needed 2 other alliances to hit them and from what I've heard don't appear to have had major incoming all round because of agreements

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 10:40   #594
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

We dont need 3 alliances to hit p3ng - it just happened like that. Thats what I have been trying to say

I agree excessive napping is not cool - do you want us to apologise for not having massive incs? Are Black Flag the only alliance with naps? no.

P3n have napped each and every alliance that has laid waste to them so far.
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 10:42   #595
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
We dont need 3 alliances to hit p3ng - it just happened like that. Thats what I have been trying to say

I agree excessive napping is not cool - do you want us to apologise for not having massive incs? Are Black Flag the only alliance with naps? no.

So p3ng have napped Black Flag and spore? By your definition that statement should be true

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 10:43   #596
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
So p3ng have napped Black Flag and spore? By your definition that statement should be true
So far. I think you understood what I meant, although we could go on all day dissagreeing over minor things if you want
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 10:48   #597
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Quote:
So far. I think you understood what I meant, although we could go on all day dissagreeing over minor things if you want
I was just trying to bring to your attention that the statements your making are not true but you are right we could do this all day

p3nguin Founder
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 10:53   #598
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
I was just trying to bring to your attention that the statements your making are not true but you are right we could do this all day
Thats your opinion, and you are entitled to it
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 10:55   #599
Krypton
KK

Quote:

Apparently you do. At no stage have you been able to handle us or show any significant growth even when it was just you and Spore initially. Pretty poor from an ally with such a huge value lead. Wonder what the future holds in store for bf
Unread 5 Jul 2014, 11:05   #600
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

We don't - if you think you are the only alliance hitting us then you are wrong I am afraid.

The conflict never should have gone on this long to be honest - it was meant just to give you guys a slap for your earlier attacks on us. We dont make much gains from you, because

A. you dont have much left to gain.

B. you are cr, we are fr/de, we need to ground to cover you all 3 fleeting us every night.

I have done pretty good at avoiding AD this round, and have don't know why i let myself get sucked back in.

I had quite a pleasant chat with you on IRC krypton, Id rather not get sucked into arguing on here all day.

I care about Black Flags rep, too much probably, Ill shut up now though