User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 26 Sep 2014, 00:29   #1
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Incomming stats prediction

This could be fun if Appocomaster give out the detailed inc stats this round again
I know the inc stats can be crippeled due to the constant leaving/joining
Who was the top 5 incs in the 1/3 of the round, 2/3 and 3/3 of the round?

My guess

1/3:
1. Conspiracy
2. Black-Flag
3. RainbowS
4. P3nguins
5. ND

2/3
1. Black-Flag
2. P3nguins
3. Conspiracy
4. Faceless
5. Furgion

3/3
1. P3nguins
2. Black-Flag
3. Furgion
4. RainbowS
5. Faceless

-
In total
1. Black-Flag
2. P3nguins
3. Conspiracy
4. RainbowS
5. Faceless

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2014, 00:55   #2
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about
Re: Incomming stats prediction

1/3:
1. p3nguins
2. Conspiracy
3. Rainbows
4. ND
5. Howling Rain

2/3
1. Black Flag
2. Conspiracy
3. p3nguins
4. Rainbows
5. ND

3/3
1. Black Flag
2. Faceless
3. p3nguins
4. Furgion
5. Faceless

-
In total
1. Black-Flag
2. Conspiracy
3. p3nguins
4. Furgion
5. Faceless
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2014, 07:12   #3
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Bf for all 4
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2014, 09:09   #4
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

Think I could agree with MM for once, except maybe first 1/3
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2014, 09:15   #5
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post

3/3
1. Black Flag
2. Faceless
3. p3nguins
4. Furgion
5. Faceless
Theodd <3 FL so much
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2014, 09:35   #6
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

3/3
1. Black Flag
2. Conspiracy
3. p3nguins
4. Furgion
5. Faceless

ty for pointing out
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2014, 09:44   #7
Plaguuu

Plaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nice

1/3:
P3n

2/3:
Bf
p3n

3/3:
Bf

With faceless and nd some place in the lower regions
Plaguuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2014, 13:47   #8
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"Man! I wonder if that coin landed heads or tails!"
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2014, 15:53   #9
SDN

SDN is an unknown quantity at this point

You ranked your own alliance to one of the allies with the least incomings troughout the round B-Butch3r. Yet your alliance ends #8 with only HowlingRain to compare memberwise beneath you.

I have to say that is extremly poor, your allie is not even close to the medium ranked allies.

With your constant moaning of other poor hc`s and how your leaderstyle would revolutionize planetarion i have to say you fall into a category of boredom with zero achivements to show for your first round.

Since its not possible to do any worse, the positive thing is that it can only go uphill from here.

Over to the topic.
I think Black-Flag has had the most incs troughout the round, followed by p3nguins. I think faceless and ct has had alot less incs than ppl think.
Only small portions of concentrated incs.

Congratulations goes to deserved winners p3ngu zoo!

Recent rounds:
Round 68 - #1 Gal Rank #6 planet
Round 67 - #1 Gal
Round 65 - Rank #3 Norsemen
Round 61 - Rank #37 Faceless
Round 60 - Rank #14 Ultores
Round 58 - Rank #35 Allieless xp play
Round 56 - Rank #14 Vikings
Round 54 - Rank #5 Vikings
SDN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2014, 16:32   #10
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDN View Post
You ranked your own alliance to one of the allies with the least incomings troughout the round B-Butch3r. Yet your alliance ends #8 with only HowlingRain to compare memberwise beneath you.

I have to say that is extremly poor, your allie is not even close to the medium ranked allies.

With your constant moaning of other poor hc`s and how your leaderstyle would revolutionize planetarion i have to say you fall into a category of boredom with zero achivements to show for your first round.

Since its not possible to do any worse, the positive thing is that it can only go uphill from here.

Over to the topic.
I think Black-Flag has had the most incs troughout the round, followed by p3nguins. I think faceless and ct has had alot less incs than ppl think.
Only small portions of concentrated incs.

Congratulations goes to deserved winners p3ngu zoo!
Ive whined at bottom feeding, and members not accepting/training the new players in this game.
Ive also whined about the acceptance of cheating in the other alliances.
Our goal was never this round to fight for univers dominance, and we will prolly not be going for #1 without staying within our own "moral code".
Im sure no one will accuse uf of bottom feeding, or wanting to play the NAPtarion game this round.

Unread 26 Sep 2014, 16:34   #11
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

More looking forward to seeing inc.stats on gals
Unread 26 Sep 2014, 16:46   #12
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
More looking forward to seeing inc.stats on gals
1:3 had their planets closed, so i Guess they wont Count in the total incs this round :/

Unread 26 Sep 2014, 17:02   #13
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

not hard to add their totals to the pie. 1:3 prolly had by far the most incs even without those two planets
Unread 26 Sep 2014, 18:13   #14
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
not hard to add their totals to the pie. 1:3 prolly had by far the most incs even without those two planets
Maybe the most, but definitely not "by far"

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2014, 19:36   #15
isildurx

5:2 had some "garbage time" incs about 3 days before round ended, but the difference should still be substantial
Unread 28 Sep 2014, 01:51   #16
Plaguuu

Plaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam View Post
Maybe the most, but definitely not "by far"
Not by far? It was very far ahead :P

Also seems that bf didnt have that much more inc over p3n infact RLY close
Plaguuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2014, 07:20   #17
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

http://beta.planetarion.com/history/...?id=6&round=58
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2014, 10:03   #18
isildurx

No surprise there. 1:3 got incs pretty much every day all round long, a miracle that we came so close to winning top gal.
Unread 28 Sep 2014, 13:03   #19
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

In total
1. Black-Flag
2. P3nguins
3. Conspiracy
4. RainbowS
5. Faceless

Was my prediction.
Seems like i wasnt that far off.
Ultores had more incs than RainbowS, but around the same average.
1:3 planets in 1:3 was behind around 16% of their incs, thats a big reason for them ending above both FL and RB in total incs.

p3ng had slightly more incs than i expected, perhaps because Brasil seemed to like to attack them a lot

Unread 28 Sep 2014, 14:16   #20
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
In total
1. Black-Flag
2. P3nguins
3. Conspiracy
4. RainbowS
5. Faceless

Was my prediction.
Seems like i wasnt that far off.
Ultores had more incs than RainbowS, but around the same average.
1:3 planets in 1:3 was behind around 16% of their incs, thats a big reason for them ending above both FL and RB in total incs.

p3ng had slightly more incs than i expected, perhaps because Brasil seemed to like to attack them a lot
Perhaps near start of round but afaik Furgion had a nap with p3nguins.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2014, 14:50   #21
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l View Post
Perhaps near start of round but afaik Furgion had a nap with p3nguins.
Faceless/Ultores/p3ng were blocked together for the last 3rd of the round.
Brasil how ever wernt with Ultores, and said in the EORC that they only went for p3ng planets mostly

Unread 28 Sep 2014, 17:02   #22
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

yea our incs were pretty much black flag, HR, Rainbows and brasil crew.

In the final two weeks brasil spent a lot of time working on our top planets. I think the difference between us and BF which may have ultimately given us the win was pretty much 100% def to BF incoming.

There were a couple of times that BF switched from hitting us, the first to hit faceless and we gained a 4mill gap and then the second time to hit CT where we opened up a 6mill gap before they started crashing everywhere. I have mentioned a few times if BF had kept their focus on us it would have been way closer. I think there were like 3 days of 0 incoming at one point.
Unread 28 Sep 2014, 20:05   #23
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
yea our incs were pretty much black flag, HR, Rainbows and brasil crew.

In the final two weeks brasil spent a lot of time working on our top planets. I think the difference between us and BF which may have ultimately given us the win was pretty much 100% def to BF incoming.

There were a couple of times that BF switched from hitting us, the first to hit faceless and we gained a 4mill gap and then the second time to hit CT where we opened up a 6mill gap before they started crashing everywhere. I have mentioned a few times if BF had kept their focus on us it would have been way closer. I think there were like 3 days of 0 incoming at one point.
Yeah the time they went for CT, when they had almost caught up With you was mind baffling.
I think that most likely cost them their round tbh

Unread 28 Sep 2014, 20:16   #24
Munkee
Dictator

I can sort of understand why to an extent. We were defending only their waves and our attacks were landing on them..they just didnt prioritise def.Its strange as in the first fight we had with them they prioritised vs us very well and we struggled to land them. They just kind of got confused later.

Hitting CT didnt cost them the round overall, I believe they wanted the XP which they needed from fat roid count. However they hadn't finished fighting us and then moved to hitting ct which resulted in just more incoming for them. IF bf hadnt of hit ct I expect a week later we would of had to hit ct to ensure we were still in a winning position. That decision never had to be made due to BF jumping them first with Ultores. For us that simply meant staying neutral with CT.

Overall though our strategy was pretty simple this round, split BF from their previous round friendly block and keep hitting them until they were done with. In the end I think the sustained incoming just broken them down. Once they were moving to other alliances the others in their block who were landing us for free were pretty roid fat and full of score for us to open the gap.
Unread 28 Sep 2014, 21:09   #25
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I can sort of understand why to an extent. We were defending only their waves and our attacks were landing on them..they just didnt prioritise def.Its strange as in the first fight we had with them they prioritised vs us very well and we struggled to land them. They just kind of got confused later.
Towards the end of the round, we were burnt out. Fighting more than one alliance for a solid month took it's tow on us, and I acknowledge that was our doing. A tactical maneuver which paid off to an extent, but eventually failed due to exhaustion which led to multiple crashes.

Our consistent incomings were from p3nguins & FURGION (FURGION hit us pretty much from about tick 300-1000 ptarget style).

While I did not necessary agree with the decision for us to go on an aggressive offense, I understood the logic; due to the nature of the stats, it was difficult to hold our ground against multiple alliances for a longer period.

We hit CT / Faceless for two reasons. The first and primary one was to stop a contender from winning, with the second to attempt to land XP. Our first night on CT, we landed big XP, bridging the gap between Black Flag & p3nguins from around 12m to just 2m in one night. However, come the second night on CT, they defended and prioritised against us well.

Quote:
Hitting CT didnt cost them the round overall, I believe they wanted the XP which they needed from fat roid count. However they hadn't finished fighting us and then moved to hitting ct which resulted in just more incoming for them. IF bf hadnt of hit ct I expect a week later we would of had to hit ct to ensure we were still in a winning position. That decision never had to be made due to BF jumping them first with Ultores. For us that simply meant staying neutral with CT.
When we decided to move on to CT/Faceless, we already had a low roid count, and it was all about XP if we had any chance at succeeding, as we couldn't compete with p3nguins roid count at the time.

All in all, p3nguins played well and deserved the win.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2014, 21:56   #26
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Our consistent incomings were from p3nguins & FURGION (FURGION hit us pretty much from about tick 300-1000 ptarget style).
Furgion hit CT from 900 and out, and duked it out with rainbows somewhere in there too, not that it matters.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2014, 14:00   #27
RaUlZiToS

RaUlZiToS is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Faceless/Ultores/p3ng were blocked together for the last 3rd of the round.
Brasil how ever wernt with Ultores, and said in the EORC that they only went for p3ng planets mostly
yeah i guess 90% of our Xp come from p3ns.

Nothing personal, but they are exelent targets for us, because have big planets to do big xp lands, and our attcks always landing there... maybe because they prioritized defs on others allys, like BF.
RaUlZiToS is offline   Reply With Quote