User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 16 Aug 2012, 22:36   #1
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Warning to all galatic commanders.

Earlier today someone exiled into my gal. 'Grizzly Bear' of 'The Great Plains' was the ruler and planet name.

* xxxxxx (~) has joined #xxxxx
<xxxxxx> lo
<xxxxxx> Is it possible to use fund?
<xxxxxx> I'll be cov opping til I fill it to 50m
<@B-Butch3r> no
<xxxxxx> why not
<xxxxxx> it's practically empty
<@B-Butch3r> We need players who can defend aswell
<xxxxxx> it will benefit you guys in the long term
<xxxxxx> i'm only doing it for another 20 or so ticks

Then luckily i get a mail by one of his former galaxy mates.

"grizley bear(nick xxxxxx/ult) that exiled in. He currently cov-ops.

he convinced our gal GC to make him MoD to protect his res. 2 days ago.
today he donated our gal fund to himself and exiled and took with him 3.5M res of everything that didnt belong to him.

Just so you now what kind of ult-player he is.."

[19:44] <@B-Butch3r> Now i made u MOD xxxxxx
[19:45] <@B-Butch3r> we had to strip the fund so there wont by any accidents
[19:45] <@B-Butch3r> But its empty now, free for u to use for ur little strat
[21:01] * +xxxxxx (~) Quit (Quit: Page closed)
Then he exiled.

I dont know who this guy is, i dont know what alliance he is, but im just trying to warn everyone who might get a planet in their gal comming with offer like this, watch out. My advice is not to even give him the favour of exiling him, just let him rot in your gal.
Clearly this is a perfectly legale tactic, and no rules is broken, but it surely suprises me how little moral certain people in this game might have. Maybe this is why the playerbase is shrinking atm?
If anyone got any intel on what his real nick is, please tell me so i know in the future to stay as far away from this person as possibole.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2012, 22:41   #2
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all
Re: Warning to all galatic commanders.

firstly, 3.5mil res? big whoop. secondly, give unknown person control of mod and get whats coming to you.

not saying i agree with what the person did however, idiots deserve what they get.
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2012, 22:48   #3
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reincarnate View Post
firstly, 3.5mil res? big whoop. secondly, give unknown person control of mod and get whats coming to you.

not saying i agree with what the person did however, idiots deserve what they get.
We need a more open PA community, and gals is the first group a new player meets, if we got people like this running around doing idiotic shit like this, no wonder PA is going down the drain.
Ive also a lot of people this round complaining about their galaxy mates, wich is apart of this super secret unkown group named "The Fockers" who wont even let them into gal chan, taking the piss out of them, saying that gal channel is #Planetarion. What the hell?
Why cant they just stay away from the game, they are trying their best to piss of other people, and ruin for them.
I will not familirize myself with people who is only trying to ruin for everyone else, with minimal personal gains.

Unread 16 Aug 2012, 23:23   #4
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Fair warning tbh. And that is a kinda di<kish thing to do.
Unread 16 Aug 2012, 23:28   #5
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Clouds
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2012, 01:28   #6
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

Currently MoD of 5:3.

You might want to send a PA mail to the GC, Butcher.
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2012, 03:29   #7
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcChas View Post
Currently MoD of 5:3.

You might want to send a PA mail to the GC, Butcher.
Yeah, he might be trying to rob em now too.
Its sad that a well established alliance like Ultores would want to host these type of players without ethics or moral.
When Benneh said it is Clouds, im not suprised, i just hope that he aint representative of most other Ultores members, and that he is just a part of a group of unethical players over there.
I know for sure that Ultores also got a few very nice people too. This is just sad anyway.
If someone in ODDR behaved like this, they would get a good round of spanking.

Unread 17 Aug 2012, 04:24   #8
Zaejii
This Space for Rent
Speedy Thief Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Cop-For-This Champion

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of

This is the part I find funny personally:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
I don't think abusing the exile system is cheating, it's well within the rules, but Ronin asking for the galaxies that he exiles into to pay for his exiles (I know they'd receive it back) is quite lol.
Link

Now where did I place that kettle..
Unread 17 Aug 2012, 05:12   #9
Plaguuu

Plaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nice

He steals your cash and you dont even wanna tell us his nick? Perfectly legal tactic but he knows it will ruin his pa reputation, so come on give us his nick...
Plaguuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2012, 06:12   #10
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaguuu View Post
He steals your cash and you dont even wanna tell us his nick? Perfectly legal tactic but he knows it will ruin his pa reputation, so come on give us his nick...
Benneh said it was Clouds, a member of the alliance Ultores.
He used another peusdome when he was in my gal, "plank", wich i expected to be fake.
And he did not steal my cash, we didnt make him MoD when he requested it, we were warned, so we emptyed the fund, and then made him MoD

Unread 17 Aug 2012, 06:17   #11
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaejii View Post
This is the part I find funny personally:

Link

Now where did I place that kettle..
Well, id rather have Ronin come ask me to donate him res so he can exile, then atleast we would get our money back, Clouds on the other hand tax you extra

Unread 17 Aug 2012, 06:39   #12
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Clouds stole B-Bitchers fund!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

First funny thing Clouds has ever done

Plaguu you cant ruin the reputation of Clouds, its already in the gutter
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2012, 06:51   #13
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"Galactic Commander" sounds so much more impressive than "GC".
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2012, 08:28   #14
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Clouds stole B-Bitchers fund!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

First funny thing Clouds has ever done

If u would get ur head of ur a*s and try re read this thread, and maybe think(if you even are capable of that at all) before u post next time, you would be saving the entire pa community for yet another one of your clueless, idotic and retarded post.

Unread 17 Aug 2012, 08:46   #15
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

i don't have a problem with this tactic. if you give him permission to use the fund then he's completely within his rights to use it as he sees fit as he is the MoD. You the GC should take responsibility when setting who ministers are. It's got nothing to do with honesty.
Unread 17 Aug 2012, 08:51   #16
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Galaxies are commonly understood to be cooperative, to the point that alliance priorities regularly collide with them. When you are offered (or request) a position of responsibility, that is understood in that same spirit of cooperation. The implicit agreement is: "we will give you access to the fund, but you may not use that access to the detriment of the galaxy". If you then turn around and break that agreement, then that stab them in the back is rightly seen as a betrayal.

That doesn't make it an illegitimate strategy, but you shouldn't be surprised if people react by posting things like this thread. 'Strategies' that invoke similar reactions include using SKs while roiding newbies and entering vacation mode to avoid incomings. Legitimate, yes; universally respected, no.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 17 Aug 2012, 08:56   #17
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

Trust no one.
Unread 17 Aug 2012, 09:33   #18
Mzyxptlk
mz.

That is not how this game works.
Unread 17 Aug 2012, 09:41   #19
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough

Talk about a fart in space compared to scams and thefts in another spacegame.
Unread 17 Aug 2012, 09:44   #20
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post

This.

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Unread 17 Aug 2012, 13:45   #21
Blue_Esper

All is fair in love and war.
Unread 17 Aug 2012, 14:24   #22
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Do you have any more meaningless platitudes to post?
Unread 17 Aug 2012, 14:38   #23
Reincarnate
ToF

A chain is only as strong as its weakest link

Unread 17 Aug 2012, 16:44   #24
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
<snip>
It's got nothing to do with honesty.
Really?
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2012, 17:41   #25
Killeah
Old Skool

Killeah has a spectacular aura aboutKilleah has a spectacular aura about

the scheme is is idiotic in a game this size. it will only backfire as incs, cov ops, etc.
however what i dont understand is the acknowledging of the mod title. as its absolutely irrelevant for anyone to fill fund.

unless some extra scam was done while argumenting his case. the gc's here looks like ignorants.
Killeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2012, 17:43   #26
Mzyxptlk
mz.

You don't need it for filling the fund, but if you need the resources back in a hurry, you don't want to have to wait for the MoD to get online.
Unread 17 Aug 2012, 19:30   #27
Killeah
Old Skool

Killeah has a spectacular aura aboutKilleah has a spectacular aura about

idd. so with that point you even futher stating. make me mod so i can run away with your fund.

and not. ill fill up your fund with bank hacks.

i mean a gc should think about that shouldnt he ?
Killeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2012, 20:50   #28
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Cloud never said he was going to donate the resources to the galaxy; he said he was going to cov op until it hit 50m. This is a very common strategy and there is nothing particularly dodgy about it.
Unread 17 Aug 2012, 21:26   #29
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Cloud never said he was going to donate the resources to the galaxy; he said he was going to cov op until it hit 50m. This is a very common strategy and there is nothing particularly dodgy about it.
Well i have no beef with anyone, except Clouds now,so i dont see why i shouldnt help a gal mate reach his goal.

Unread 18 Aug 2012, 09:22   #30
NRG-izer
aka Night-Sky - xVx HC

NRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to behold

clouds.. pfff

past alliances :
r 01 - r 02 none
r 03 - r 04 TFD / ToT
r 05 - r 10,5 WP
r 11 LCH
r 12 - 90 Vision / xVx
r 91 - 100 Wave Zero / Syndicate

present alliances :
Tribute
since mid round 101
NRG-izer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2012, 22:21   #31
Doffeh

Doffeh will become famous soon enoughDoffeh will become famous soon enough

In b4 claims of innocence and "dude, it's just a game omg".
It's a bit like doping in cycling I guess, sure you get away with it.
But we all know.

Anyway, if it is "just a game" you have to bend over and enjoy what is "just some opinions".

Just saying.
Doffeh is offline   Reply With Quote