User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 8 Jan 2012, 00:18   #1
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
TGV will NOT play r45

The rampaging Viking hoard celebrated the winter solstice with style and mayhem. The vikings feasted as if Ragnarok was coming tomorrow and drank so much that even Ęgir, the Norse sea god, ran out of ale. It’s a good thing we plundered NewDawns and Ultores secret stash of brandy and wine. Not really our favourite choice of poison but alcohol is alcohol.

Lord Odin was not pleased with our antics, especially when in our drunken berserker rage we pillaged a ct fortress looking for some lovely concubines to entertain us Viking males. Our Viking females were not pleased and stole our longboats and sailed the inner sea and plunder the xVx city of Chimpanian. There they acquired several males who died from sexual exhaustion after our females were done with them.

This went on for several days but a coalition lead by Apprime and their evil leader CarDi has led to an end of the celebration of the Viking way. Oddr and rock sacrificed countless of virgins at the altar of their heathen god, which forced Lord Odin to put an end to our Viking horde. We are banished to the depth of hell for a full round to contemplate our actions upon our friends and allies.

During that time The Galactic Vikings shall put down their battle-axes and refrain from pillaging, plundering and raping across the PA universe. We will be suffering from roid withdrawal but we will be back in the very near future so dont let your swords grow rusty or next thing you know a Viking will be bending you over.

TGV will not be playing R45.

We will be back

Thanks and hope you enjoyed the above
-RexDrax

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour

Last edited by RexDrax; 8 Jan 2012 at 00:31.
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2012, 00:46   #2
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: TGV will NOT play r45

Can anyone translate that?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2012, 02:18   #3
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold

sucks to lose another alliance, we need keep active ones...

more importantly

hey you good active members come join xVx!!!!

Unread 8 Jan 2012, 09:23   #4
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So now we're 3 alliances up, 2 down. Anyone want to step in and balance the score?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 8 Jan 2012, 10:19   #5
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
So now we're 3 alliances up, 2 down. Anyone want to step in and balance the score?
Heard a small rumour ROCK wasnt playing either... but dont think thats bin confirmed

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2012, 11:07   #6
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Whos the third??

I heard also that ROCK wasnt playing
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2012, 14:35   #7
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can anyone translate that?
Not even so much as a thank you?
Unread 8 Jan 2012, 16:15   #8
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Same as with the OP: eyes glazed over after 5 words. Sorry.
Unread 8 Jan 2012, 18:09   #9
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Why the **** was my post deleted? What ridiculous moderation.
Unread 8 Jan 2012, 18:32   #10
Killeah
Old Skool

Killeah has a spectacular aura aboutKilleah has a spectacular aura about

i remember something in the rules about english only. that said, everyone could tell it as a joke. or well almost. then again jokes are often taken ill up around these parts.
Killeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2012, 21:35   #11
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

UPDATE

TGV will be playing r46. We have had a nice little vacation but now its time to pillager, plunder and rape across the stars once again. Looking forward to some tasty new roids.

TGV Recruitment Info

Est Sularus oth Mithas
Unread 6 Mar 2012, 21:45   #12
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Rape, eh. This'll be fun.
Unread 7 Mar 2012, 07:41   #13
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

you have recruited CBA?
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2012, 15:49   #14
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

Quote:
Rape, eh. This'll be fun.
Yep, please submit your coords to Odin and he will ensure we visit your planet for "special" treatment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
you have recruited CBA?
Ahem...who? what?.... nope not as far as I know

Est Sularus oth Mithas
Unread 11 Mar 2012, 22:58   #15
LynchMob
Old Fart

LynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these partsLynchMob is infamous around these parts

Welcome back m8.

#FAnG

#Mercenaries
LynchMob is offline   Reply With Quote