User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Jul 2003, 16:22   #1
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The comedy moderating team!

So basically what we're looking for is the best "comedy moderating team" for GD that you can find. The rules are you can use all past and present mods and posters, you can't vote for yourself and your list can be up to five people. At the end of the thread the votes will be counted and (if JJ gets really, really drunk again) we'll get those four people to moderate GD for a day!

PS Tried to figure out how to post this using a poll but gave up after eight seconds.
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 16:24   #2
Sensations

Adolf Hitler
Pol Pot
Idi Amin
George Bush
Stalin
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 16:24   #3
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Saytan
Cujo13
Nick Brickett
Sword
Mer's Dog

(edit: i forgot saytan )
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 16:25   #4
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sensations
Adolf Hitler
Pol Pot
Idi Amin
George Bush
Stalin

I don't think we're going to be able to get all of them to moderate GD idi :(
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 16:25   #5
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
he's idi?

when'd that happen?
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 16:26   #6
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Kurashime
Dead_Meat
JonnyBGood
Sandsnake
MrL_JaKiRi

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 16:28   #7
JonnyBGood
Banned

Pavil
idimmu
MrL_JaKiri
Sunday8pm
AV

PS idi well spammed up the GD last night rag. So (once again) he got banned heh.
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 16:31   #8
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
spamfest this morning.

Mrl_Jakiri (for spamming and general board wrecking purposes)
Taratang (for awol purposes, every board should have a moderator that doesnt exist)
Witness_Gnat (for enforced pro american sentiment on every issue possible purposes)
Sword (for gimmick allowing purposes)
Sunday8pm (to promote fair, logical, and rational discussion)

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 16:35   #9
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Cubass
B$
Shai Gar
Pavil
Messiah

claerly.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 16:47   #10
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
TPE
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 16:48   #11
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by inf
TPE
been there, done that
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 16:55   #12
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
PS idi well spammed up the GD last night rag. So (once again) he got banned heh.

that's actually banned again, twice.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 17:25   #13
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
B$
Don't even joke about it, that's NOT funny
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 17:40   #14
Golin
Retard

Golin is on a distinguished road
Shai
Deathjam
Para
PAUL2
JonnyBGood

edit: forgot teh legend
I LIKE PAUL2.
HE IS MY FRIEND.
HE IS THE BEST FRIEND ANYBODY COULD WISH FOR!

Last edited by Golin; 30 Jul 2003 at 11:21.
Golin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 17:49   #15
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
Insane Badger
Sky
Paul2
Swiss_Rebel
and.. Zeus
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 17:53   #16
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
Ärketrollmannen
Snurx
Dace
General Geiger
Crash Tester
Workmonkey
Dreadnought
Flayer
Oreo

Uh... is that five?
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 18:03   #17
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Saytan
Doctadre
W
Paul2
Warfalcon
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 18:03   #18
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
hmm

sword, when posting with your gimmicks, try disconnecting and reocnnecting between posting with different accounts so the IP's don't match. and post different things so we can't connect you!
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 18:17   #19
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Dreadnaught
Sunday8pm
Evil Skrag
Shai
DoctaDre
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 20:29   #20
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Dace
Jenny
Plasma
Idimmu
Iniluki

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 20:40   #21
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
dace
sunday8pm
sarina (just to see what she does to MrL when she has teh powah!)
gayle29uk
pablissimo

i think that would have the right balance of comedy/work to make the board into a fair yet fun place to be
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 20:46   #22
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Cubass
Paul2
Saytan
Dace
Don, Aman

Oh wait, Inf already said TPE.
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 20:55   #23
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Sandsnake
MrL_Jakiri
Sunday8PM
Pavil
Nodrog

That'd be a team!
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 21:47   #24
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
hmm

any five from #linux

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 22:20   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by W
Sandsnake
MrL_Jakiri
Sunday8PM
Pavil
Nodrog

That'd be a team!
We're the PA Illuminati.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2003, 00:26   #26
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Golin
Shai
Deathjam
Para
Welshy
JonnyBGood
Im too lazy to actually moderate...

ooh...is that the whole point?
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2003, 01:29   #27
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
woohoo i go 2 votes

anyway

golin(POWER)
shai(wee fun)
insane_in_da_membrane(r u para, i think u r, r u)
Snurx( )
MrL_Jakiri(just making up the numbers)
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2003, 01:55   #28
nickhall
Naked & Profane

nickhall is an unknown quantity at this point
Sunday8pm
Nod
Dace
Yahwee(sp?)
Cmdr_Cyrax _ - (changed now i can remember his name)

Last edited by nickhall; 28 Jul 2003 at 02:17.
nickhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2003, 01:56   #29
Ragnarak

surely the fact i've not been mentioned yet means i'm next in line after they sack mark?
Unread 28 Jul 2003, 01:58   #30
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
We're the PA Illuminati.

quick, someone direct me to the method of their destruction
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 28 Jul 2003, 02:06   #31
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
surely the fact i've not been mentioned yet means i'm next in line after they sack mark?
I was mentioned all the time in a thread I believe Deffeh started about who would make a good moderator <3
Unread 28 Jul 2003, 02:07   #32
Ragnarak

Quote:
I was mentioned all the time in a thread I believe Deffeh started about who would make a good moderator <3
yer

everyone's wrong some time
Unread 28 Jul 2003, 02:08   #33
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by NEWSBOT3
quick, someone direct me to the method of their destruction
A BOMB??!?!??! might do it.
Unread 28 Jul 2003, 02:09   #34
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
?

Did everyone reply "Well, not MrL_JaKiri, that's for sure!" ?
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2003, 02:10   #35
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
This is ace, I havent been mentioned once despite two other roleplayers making it.

Obviously insanity is not my strongest feature...
Unread 28 Jul 2003, 02:11   #36
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by queball
?

Did everyone reply "Well, not MrL_JaKiri, that's for sure!" ?
You're thinking of the one he made last week
Unread 28 Jul 2003, 02:15   #37
nickhall
Naked & Profane

nickhall is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
This is ace, I havent been mentioned once despite two other roleplayers making it.

Obviously insanity is not my strongest feature...
i was going to pickl u instead of shai, but couldn't think how to spell your name. (origanal list edited)
nickhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2003, 02:21   #38
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Btw has anyone mentioned muslim?
Unread 28 Jul 2003, 02:23   #39
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
Btw has anyone mentioned muslim?
i did

but then remembered Saytan
Unread 28 Jul 2003, 02:31   #40
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: The comedy moderating team!

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
1. John Cleese
2. Michael Palin
3. Terry Gilliam
4. Terry Jones
5. Eric Idle
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2003, 02:39   #41
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Re: Re: The comedy moderating team!

Quote:
Originally posted by queball
1. John Cleese
2. Michael Palin
3. Terry Gilliam
4. Terry Jones
5. Eric Idle
If only Graham Chapman was here to see this day
Unread 28 Jul 2003, 02:40   #42
your mother

your mother is an unknown quantity at this point
several of the more amusing suggestions have actually been moderators.
your mother is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2003, 07:57   #43
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
i think youll find i thought it was going to be idimmu or iniluki or inf.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2003, 09:00   #44
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Paul2 <- a must
Saytan
Evo
B$ <--it gets no worse than this.
pablissimo
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2003, 11:27   #45
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
i think youll find i thought it was going to be idimmu or iniluki or inf.
Did I say it was you who mentioned me?
Unread 28 Jul 2003, 11:41   #46
Dreadnought

Dreadnought
Dreadnought
Dreadnought
Dreadnought
Dreadnought
Unread 28 Jul 2003, 11:44   #47
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Thread over, cut here:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2003, 11:49   #48
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Warcraft III Frozen Throne vs Rise of Nations

Detatch to start new thread
Unread 28 Jul 2003, 18:13   #49
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light
i'm not a sword gimmick, im real!, im just happy when someone knows my name cos it makes me feel famous

edit: st00pid typo

Last edited by Flayer; 28 Jul 2003 at 18:21.
Flayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2003, 18:15   #50
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
who the hell is B$, have i completly missed a really crap gimmick or something, or has my alcohol riddled mind blanked whoever it is out?????