User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Jun 2003, 18:11   #1
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
happy father's day!

to all you daddies out there.. congrats for making it this far

i'm off to give my dad a folding lawn chair (one of htose sports ones) cause you can never have too many..
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 18:15   #2
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
I never answer the phone on father's day
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 18:21   #3
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: happy father's day!

Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
i'm off to give my dad a folding lawn chair (one of htose sports ones) cause you can never have too many..
Much appreciated.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 18:22   #4
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
Quote:
That is the most random present I have ever seen.
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 19:08   #5
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Black Dog
That is the most random present I have ever seen.
you can't go wrong with a cheap, folding chair though...unless, of course, your dad happens to be one of those unmanly men who don't know how to grill.
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 19:31   #6
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
we also got him one of those folding tables. quite cool actually.. it's sort of like a sports chair, but with a wooden top (planks)

he loves it
now we just have to go camping..
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 19:35   #7
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
Quote:
now we just have to go camping..
I'm guessing it doesn't automatically start raining every time you go camping over there then?
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 19:48   #8
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
I'm a dad and I had to spend the day at Lego Land
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 19:50   #9
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally posted by sword
If it's good enough for the Queen, then it's good enough for you.
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 20:36   #10
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
I always wanted to go there
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 21:56   #11
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
i assume sword means the crappy uk version not the REAL legoland
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 22:18   #12
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Legoland was so !
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 05:33   #13
Aryn
Happy

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Dog
I'm guessing it doesn't automatically start raining every time you go camping over there then?
well yes.. but that's what tarps are for :P