User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Aug 2003, 14:41   #1
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Dead animals

Do you have any dead animals. In the sense of, for example, a ferret on a piece of wood, for display and stuff (my dictionary isn't able to provide me with a word for it).

I have this ferret on a piece of wood.
And an unspeakably cool crocodile, which is pretty beaten up. My grandfather claims he caught it on one of his many sea journeys (which is ofcourse complete nonsense).

I just wanted to share this with you.
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 14:42   #2
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
"stuffed"

and no, i don't
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 14:43   #3
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of
I have the head of a baby alligator and a dead and mounted Attacs Atlas Moth (biggest moth in the world = very cool).
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 15:08   #4
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
I've got a rhino's penis on acid in a jar next to my bed
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 15:11   #5
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
This thread has nothing to do with DYB.
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 16:28   #6
warrmr

warrmr is an unknown quantity at this point
my friend who happens th be rather ritch and takes himself off to kenya every year. goes fishing while hes out there and he caught a swordfish and has the head mounted on teh wall. ****in hell its huge. its about 4 ft long without the body. the whole fish judging from the photo of his dad standing next to it makes it abotu 12-14ft long as his dad is 6'2"
warrmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2003, 17:11   #7
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
I have a dead dog on a piece of string that I pull round when I am begging.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote