User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 21:16   #1
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
I don't believe you!
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 21:16   #2
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Is this the only case where the persons gimmicks are better than their original account?
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 21:17   #3
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
I don't believe you!
I have proof.
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 21:18   #4
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
Is this the only case where the persons gimmicks are better than their original account?
I want to be with you.
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 21:20   #5
sword

What happened to CoD?
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 21:22   #6
sword

I've been away for two weeks - is Snurx a MOD yet?
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 21:23   #7
sword

This is my thread.
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 21:26   #8
sword

Is Kurashima around still? I met some people whilst on holiday from the Isle of Kurashima and one of them knows somebody who works in the bank of Kurashima.
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 21:28   #9
sword

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
I am a man, Daisy. A man. Vulva treated me like a MONKEY. I'm more than that! I am a man! A monkey... man! A beast! With a mind... a mind and... FISTS! AND I WILL NOT BE SUBDUED AGAIN. NOT BY VULVA. NOT BY ANYONE.
It's really hard to read capital letters you know but I'm pleased to see you duty tonight.

I was starting to feel n0rty

Last edited by sword; 15 Aug 2003 at 22:34.
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 21:30   #10
sword

Is there a rule that limits the number of times you can reply to your own thread? I hope not because I feel like typing alot.
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 21:31   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by sword
Is there a rule that limits the number of times you can reply to your own thread? I hope not because I feel like typing alot.
I am the law.
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 21:35   #12
sword

Quote:
Originally posted by Dr Wakka
You are my God.

sword: Snurx isn't a mod - currently he's just annoying. He has a few friends over, and they have the volume at 120% or something...
Dr Wakka?? Is that you really you??? Give Snurx a kiss from me plz and tell him to keep it down
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 21:41   #13
sword

G2G - Vice City beckons.

Hasta Luego
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 21:45   #14
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: I am NOT a Monkey

Quote:
I am a surface to air missile.
a dud surface to air missile.

but i belive you
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 21:46   #15
Dr Wakka

Dr Wakka is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Dr Wakka?? Is that you really you??? Give Snurx a kiss from me plz and tell him to keep it down
Will do! He'll probably try to choke me on something, but that's life...
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 22:16   #16
sword

I DID IT - I WON
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 22:19   #17
sword

I live in my thread - how about you?

Fixed
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 22:26   #18
sword

I remember the time when I danced all night and there was no future and no past - just the now which never exists outside of your mind, because now is then.
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 22:32   #19
sword

Today is every day but it rarely is.
Closed Thread