User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 30 Jul 2003, 11:05   #1
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Its the end of the world...

...what would you do in the final hour?

I'd sit in a field and watch. Dunno why, it just feels like the right thing to do.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 11:12   #2
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Do something wild, like smoke a cigarette. Cancer won't get me then!
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 11:29   #3
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
The next potential miss woof lives an hour and a half away, so i wouldn't be able to spend my last minutes with her.

So i guess i'd grab some beer, sit in a field and watch the fireworks.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 11:29   #4
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i dont know, do something boring like phone some friends, spend the time with the ppl i really love :/
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 12:13   #5
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Probably have a really ace wank.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 12:15   #6
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
leave the world.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 12:18   #7
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Run around screaming like a little girl
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 12:22   #8
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Embroglio
Why wait until the end of the world? :eek:
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 12:22   #9
Embroglio

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by sword
Why wait until the end of the world? :eek:
It would feel different knowing it was the last one you'd ever have.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 12:25   #10
Fifth_teletubbie
Commander etc

Fifth_teletubbie is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd give heroin a go.

Ostraka: It's a Social Club with guns (and K-Y)
Fifth_teletubbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 12:30   #11
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
go on GD.

i mean c'mmon why break the habit of a lifetime?
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 12:33   #12
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Oh my god.

This made me laugh so much

I guess that says a lot about me as a person
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 12:59   #13
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Discuss the end of the world with Nusselt.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 21:44   #14
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Denial

Id be here.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 21:48   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
Denial

Id be here.
He'd be here for you too.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 21:49   #16
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Same here.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 21:52   #17
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
Nothing.

Doesn't really matter in the long run.

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 21:56   #18
warrmr

warrmr is an unknown quantity at this point
ok for the first 15 mins i would smoke as much dope as poss. then id run round naked and **** asmeny good lookin gals as poss then rob a cops gun and go shoot all the ****ers.

then i realise that the world hasnt ended and im ****ed
warrmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 21:59   #19
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
It takes me 10 minutes(whit a car in my area, i would steal it ofc) to get downtown, to buy a hooker and heroine.
After that, while im high and ****ed, i would come here.

And just before it happened, run outside and watch the fireworks!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 22:02   #20
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Intervention
Nothing.

Imagine it was a false alarm and you would have done nothing, for nothing :eek:
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 22:03   #21
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
heroine.
If you're going to be silly you should at least do it properly. Add a bit of cocaine. A Speedball would make the event a whole lot more interesting.

--------------
My Artwork
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 22:04   #22
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Quote:
Originally posted by sword
Imagine it was a false alarm and you would have done nothing, for nothing :eek:
What else is there?

Doing nothing for something is crazy. And vice versa.

--------------
My Artwork
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 22:07   #23
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Sit and watch.

In a Barney the Dinosaur costume to keep everyone entertained right until the end
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 22:09   #24
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
Sit and watch.

In a Barney the Dinosaur costume to keep everyone entertained right until the end

Think how much of a slap-magnet you'd be.

I'd go out of my way to give a guy in a purple dinosaur costume a good kicking.

--------------
My Artwork
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 22:09   #25
sword

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
While the world and your friends and your family are being decimated with the end of the world, you will entertain them by dressing up as Barney?

Cool.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 22:10   #26
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
If you're going to be silly you should at least do it properly. Add a bit of cocaine. A Speedball would make the event a whole lot more interesting.
If i had more then one hour, i would do that OR (more likely) a combination of e's and amfetamine, plus some rohypnol's and a little taste of weed/shrooms at the end of the high. BUT, i only got one hour, so just heroine.
Come on, i don't want my last hour to be a OD. Now that would have been a tad silly, would'nt it?
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 22:13   #27
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Well frankly it's either Barney or dressing up like a clown.

And I hardly think that's appropriate.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 22:13   #28
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
HACK THE PLANET
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 22:13   #29
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Quote:
If i had more then one hour, i would do that OR (more likely) a combination of e's and amfetamine, plus some rohypnol's and a little taste of weed/shrooms at the end of the high. BUT, i only got one hour, so just heroine.
Come on, i don't want my last hour to be a OD. Now that would have been a tad silly, would'nt it?
talktofrank.com has some excellent suggestions of drug combinations not to try. I'd imagine we'd have more than 1 hour notice until the end of the world anyway, so gettting through it all shouldn't be a problem.

--------------
My Artwork
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 22:15   #30
sword

Quote:
Originally posted by Deathjam
HACK THE PLANET
There's not much point now.... the rounds nearly over
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 22:23   #31
Embroglio

Quote:
Originally posted by Freakozoid
Oh my god.

This made me laugh so much

I guess that says a lot about me as a person
You're a wanker?
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 22:38   #32
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
The next potential miss woof lives an hour and a half away, so i wouldn't be able to spend my last minutes with her.

So i guess i'd grab some beer, sit in a field and watch the fireworks.
You're saying you'd miss out on 15 minutes with her because she's too **** to meet you halfway?
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 22:40   #33
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Quote:
Originally posted by W
You're saying you'd miss out on 15 minutes with her because she's too **** to meet you halfway?
If she's anything like any of the girls I know then convincing her to do so would be hard. The world is ending - this is clearly *your* fault. There ain't a cat's chance in hell that she'd want to see you after doing *that* to her.

--------------
My Artwork
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 22:42   #34
W
Gubbish

Quote:
If she's anything like any of the girls I know then convincing her to do so would be hard. The world is ending - this is clearly *your* fault. There ain't a cat's chance in hell that she'd want to see you after doing *that* to her.
So you're saying it's all the girls fault, and NOTHING wrong with you eh? Bit of a selection error there I think.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 22:44   #35
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Quote:
Originally posted by W
So you're saying it's all the girls fault, and NOTHING wrong with you eh? Bit of a selection error there I think.
Either you misunderstood my post, or I misunderstood this reply.

What I meant is, if the world was ending, then the the girls I know would blame it on you (ie, me). Like it was my fault that it was ending and take out their anger on me.

I should learn to be more coherent. Sorry

--------------
My Artwork
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 22:44   #36
W
Gubbish

Quote:
...buy...
I could grasp your idea all the way up to that point.

Personally I would walk. Perhaps run a bit. If I couldn't find some way to save the world that is, or someone to share the end with.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 22:54   #37
cookiemay
Cooki-Monster

cookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the roughcookiemay is a jewel in the rough
Its the end of the world...

.... as we know it and i feel fine.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 22:57   #38
W
Gubbish

Quote:
Either you misunderstood my post, or I misunderstood this reply.

What I meant is, if the world was ending, then the the girls I know would blame it on you (ie, me). Like it was my fault that it was ending and take out their anger on me.

I should learn to be more coherent. Sorry
I think I understood it corretly. My point was that I knew very very few women like that. I thus suggested your view was based on the kind of women you attract
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 22:58   #39
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Quote:
Originally posted by W
I thus suggested your view was based on the kind of women you attract
Attract isn't the word

--------------
My Artwork
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 23:01   #40
das_experiment

das_experiment is an unknown quantity at this point
Find a really sexy woman, and have(hopefully) sex with her.

Try some sort of wild drugs(if i can find).

And if i have more time, go up in a plane, with my friends eating good food, and skydive towards the burning earth below me =)
das_experiment is offline   Reply With Quote