User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 30 Jul 2003, 12:06   #1
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
Unhappy A Confession

I've been posting here for around two years now and I can't live with my secret any longer. I'm not who you think I am... I am actually....... a monkey.

I was born in 1970 in Central Africa and it was obvious that I was different to the other monkeys. The day I built a canoe really convinced my parents that I was unlike any other monkey in the group. I still remember the day, 16th of August, 1986, when I arrived back home driving a stolen pick up truck. I was shunned by my peers and cast from the trees.

I wandered around, alone, for a few years, before being adopted by a family from Stoke who were on a safari. Since then, lifes been good. I can't go out of course but I do have the internet and thats how you came to know me.

I just hope you don't think less of me for this and for those with doubt, click the following link for conclusive proof that I really am a monkey:

Me

Peace my friends, or oaao uu mewuaaya, to use my monkey tongue.
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 12:11   #2
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
I knew it all along!
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 12:19   #3
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by WorkMonkey
Hey...wanna maybe go out for a bannana sometime?
Your not a real monkey.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 12:30   #4
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Spam gets taken to the next level of sophistication.. nice.

Alright the bar has just been raised for the rest of you butt-monkeys!

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 12:30   #5
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light
i dont see the picture man!
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 12:52   #6
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
die Verbindung arbeitet nicht
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 13:24   #7
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I always thought you were a bit hairier than usual.

*pets sword*
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 14:10   #8
SepH
no

SepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to beholdSepH is a splendid one to behold
Re: A Confession

Quote:
Originally posted by sword

16th of August, 1986,
exactley 11 days after I was born!
coincedence? I think not!

p.s your picture doesnt work
SepH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 14:17   #9
sword

Re: Re: A Confession

Quote:
Originally posted by SepH
exactley 11 days after I was born!
coincedence? I think not!

p.s your picture doesnt work
The picture works for me?
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 14:50   #10
one

Re: A Confession

Quote:
16th of August, 1986
That's when I was born! - is that really your birthday?
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 14:56   #11
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question

Do you **** all over the floor?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 14:56   #12
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
Do you **** all over the floor?
he is from Stoke...
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 14:59   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Re: A Confession

Quote:
Originally posted by one
That's when I was born! - is that really your birthday?
I never thought I would encounter someone so excited about the possiblity of sharing a birthday with a monkey.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 15:18   #14
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light
Its my birthday today. It seems I share it with many people.

Guess today is a good day for a birthday.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 15:21   #15
sword

Exclamation

People are mis-reading part of my confession!

"I still remember the day, 16th of August, 1986, when I arrived back home driving a stolen pick up truck. I was shunned by my peers and cast from the trees."

So, the 16th of August is not my birthday, it's the day I stole a pick up truck
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 16:04   #16
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
People are mis-reading part of my confession!

"I still remember the day, 16th of August, 1986, when I arrived back home driving a stolen pick up truck. I was shunned by my peers and cast from the trees."

So, the 16th of August is not my birthday, it's the day I stole a pick up truck
there is a typo in your custom title, monkey
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 16:24   #17
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
What's the average life expectancy of such a monkey?
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 16:26   #18
starmog
Star teh mog0r

starmog will become famous soon enoughstarmog will become famous soon enough
wow sword is not only a talking monkey, but he also is a monkey that can head up a funneh allaince

GIVE THAT MONKEH A BANANA FFS
insert here
starmog custom rank designed by Pyr0 rank design services lmtd.
starmog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 18:26   #19
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
I knew you was a monkey!
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 18:38   #20
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Re: Re: Re: A Confession

Quote:
The picture works for me?
That's because it's in your cache, you stupid lower primate.

Monkeys should not be allowed to fiddle.

In fact just for that I'm blaming you for AIDS.

Unread 30 Jul 2003, 18:45   #21
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Does this mean that Dagger is a monkeyhuman******?
:eek:
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 18:50   #22
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
I still love you
I guess you'll be wanting s instead of s now though, won't you?
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 19:20   #23
nickhall
Naked & Profane

nickhall is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: A Confession

Quote:
Originally posted by SepH
your picture doesnt work
Same
nickhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 19:36   #24
sword

Re: Re: Re: Re: A Confession

Quote:
Originally posted by sayonara
That's because it's in your cache, you stupid lower primate.
I never said I was a bright monkey

Anyway, try this link for the photo evidence of my monkiness:

Hmmm...??

*workmonkey for mod and stuff

*some monkeys can live for ages

*Dagger is a chimp

*thanks Flayer, sorted

*have you ever wondered how many fish there are in the sea? I bet there are billions!

*wubb u 2 SYMM, glad my monkiness hasn't turned you off

*sword wuffles wiff Leshy

*i'm from Africa, not Stoke!
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 19:38   #25
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
MUNKEH!
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 23:54   #26
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by starmog
GIVE THAT MONKEH A BANANA FFS
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 10:52   #27
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
You will be working for me from now on, bitch..