User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 10:39   #1
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
JJ's rant

Isn't ironic that JJ has posted a crap thread protesting about crap threads? And isn't it doubly ironic that I am posting a crap thread protesting about JJ's crap thread about crap threads? And wouldn't it be extra ironic if someone were to post a crap thread protesting about my crap thread protesting about JJ's crap thread protesting about crap threads?

I think help from the forum is needed to create a good thread protesting about crap threads.
So, who wants to go first?
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 10:42   #2
BarbieKen

I'll show ya ironic:

Alanis Morisette.

Now that's Ironic!

Unread 26 Jul 2003, 10:44   #3
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by BarbieKen
I'll show ya ironic:

Alanis Morisette.

Now that's Ironic!
Your not allowed to post on this forum before the 8pm water shed.
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 10:44   #4
BarbieKen

Quote:
Originally posted by sword
Your not allowed to post on this forum before the 8pm water shed.
Please?

Unread 26 Jul 2003, 10:48   #5
sword

Quote:
Please?
You posted again :eek:

You could get in alot of trouble for this!
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 10:53   #6
BarbieKen

Unread 26 Jul 2003, 11:01   #7
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
I hope you are banned for this.
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 11:04   #8
sword

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
I have five forum accounts so it doesn't really matter
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 11:06   #9
BarbieKen

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
To be honest, I really don't care. I've been banned for less than this before. It's not that I do so many bad things, it's just that I'm not liked by the establishment.

Unread 26 Jul 2003, 11:12   #10
Doogle

Doogle can only hope to improve
Quote:
I have five forum accounts so it doesn't really matter
No, you have four.
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 11:14   #11
sword

Quote:
To be honest, I really don't care. I've been banned for less than this before. It's not that I do so many bad things, it's just that I'm not liked by the establishment.
You better check your planet heh
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 11:16   #12
Greek WaiterII

Quote:
Originally posted by Doogle
No, you have four.
Some guy say this guy (him) have more account like sixty??

Unread 26 Jul 2003, 11:22   #13
BarbieKen

Quote:
You better check your planet heh
heh I don't have one, nor do I play heh.

Unread 26 Jul 2003, 11:22   #14
BarbieKen

Quote:
Originally posted by Greek WaiterII
Some guy say this guy (him) have more account like sixty??
Where have you been, my lub?

Unread 26 Jul 2003, 12:10   #15
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
This thread hurt my head this early in the morning :/
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 14:49   #16
Greek WaiterII

Quote:
Where have you been, my lub?
I been at hard working to save monies to marry Katrina. She and me is with much happiness together, she even has combed her hair neat when we go to the market.

Unread 26 Jul 2003, 14:51   #17
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
The problem here isn't crap threads. It's crap people, as seen in this thread.
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 17:46   #18
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
a for Sword, and a for snurx. Now go play nicely.
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 17:58   #19
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
I love sword
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 18:03   #20
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III
I love sword
You can get help for that.
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 18:15   #21
sword

Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III
I love sword
After the tfp tip off, the feeling is mutual

Though it has changed recently.
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 19:14   #22
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
You're all ****ing ****.