User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 Jul 2003, 02:52   #1
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
Im done

with this gimmick ****
/me throws its sword at Dead_Meat, JammyJim, JhonnyBGood, Kura, Mrl_jalkiri and Sandsnake and yells, at the top of his lungs
ARENT YOU ENTERTAINED??????

Im not here to amuse you, ive never been here to do "comedy", as your inferior humour capabilities might think of, becouse since the begining my intention was not to cause any smiles or giggles
the fact that my life is a incredible sucession of mishaps is not fun and I never tought of it that way. That happend becouse you people lead such a miserable life that many of you point at me and said "im better than this bloke"
well **** that
you can do what you will with my posts, but never think that I do this so you can be happy
I, just like the rest in here, just post ordinary things that happen in my life. Reasons? Same as you guys.

All these 2 years i have been here, and the 3 that Ive been playing planetarion, there was never ever a single *hint* that i was a gimmick, and you know why? becouse im not
use the occam razor ffs
you brainless bunch of retards, how come you cant figure me out?
I was here long before the gimmicks even existed!!!
damm, and I tought there was thinking heads in GD
lately you have proven that you can be even worse than me, in every way
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 02:56   #2
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
I'm posting before the single word reply ('gimmick') which I was oh so tempted to say.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 02:59   #3
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
that was a very un-muslim like post

DON'T EVER MAKE HIM MAD AGAIN
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 03:18   #4
Plastic-Wrap
Guilty of being White

Plastic-Wrap is an unknown quantity at this point
come back!
<ckx> and they get all bitchy
<ckx> "I"M ONLY 13, I'M ONLY 13!!!"
Plastic-Wrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 07:10   #5
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Im done

Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
I find this particularly impossible to believe, but whatever. Gimmick or not, I didn't mind your posting. *shrugs*
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 10:05   #6
BarbieKen

I've tried to tell them* this before. It ends with a ban.

*So that Jakiri will be aware: 'Them' as in the moderator crew for GD, Planetarion Forums.
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 10:09   #7
Golin
Retard

Golin is on a distinguished road
well...

the wind of change?
I LIKE PAUL2.
HE IS MY FRIEND.
HE IS THE BEST FRIEND ANYBODY COULD WISH FOR!
Golin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 10:38   #8
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
entertain me more
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 10:57   #9
BarbieKen

Elvis has left the building
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 11:08   #10
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
the thing is that when i do an ip check on muslim
his IP is unique among the boards.

noone else shares even a close resemblance. Soooooo

either the gimmick is 'very very good' or muslim isnt actually a gimmick at all.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 11:13   #11
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Having an active service for over 2 years would also indicate that he is in fact, not a gimmick.

Morons.
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 11:18   #12
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
im half begining to suspect that all the mods are in on Kuras 'joke' oh yes. They all say that muslims IP is unique when ever anyone asks, thereby giving kura more believablilty with the GD posters. This is a moderator conspiracy of the highest order.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 11:20   #13
Mr. 5001
Mr. Ensign

Mr. 5001 is an unknown quantity at this point
See? Now I'm a gimmick.
Mr. 5001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 11:27   #14
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
''posting before Mr. Jakiri & Nodrog'' option
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 11:27   #15
BarbieKen

So what's the fking problem?

Let him be Muslim, let him be Twat in a hat, let him be whoever the fk he wants to be. This is the internet after all.

Just don't start giving him attention because he's 'in' at the moment.
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 12:23   #16
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
i'm still a bit drunk, and i can't read much, but did you say you are a gimmick or that you're not?

because, if you're not, stop being one
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 12:25   #17
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
As I've said elsewhere, quite evidently he's either the worst poster ever or the best gimmick ever.

Either way, stop putting attention on individual users.* It gives any casual observers the impression we're all navel gazing, self-obsessed twats.

*Except Nodrog.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 12:27   #18
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks

Either way, stop putting attention on individual users.* It gives any casual observers the impression we're all navel gazing, self-obsessed twats.
isn't a navel a belly, and if so, how does that relate? help me dante
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 12:30   #19
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
use the occam razor ffs
i knew it

it's MrL!
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 12:30   #20
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
isn't a navel a belly, and if so, how does that relate? help me dante
http://home.t-online.de/home/toni.go...navel%2dgazing
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 12:31   #21
KaneED
Motherfracker

Quote:
http://home.t-online.de/home/toni.go...navel%2dgazing
has anyone actually ever said it like that?

because i don't think plato would like it you called him a navel gazer
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 12:48   #22
BarbieKen

Quote:
As I've said elsewhere, quite evidently he's either the worst poster ever or the best gimmick ever.

*Except Nodrog.
Well, I'm the worst poster ever, so he quite simply must be the best* gimmick ever.

*Yours truly may not share the opinion of this statment.
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 12:56   #23
KaneED
Motherfracker

Quote:
Originally posted by BarbieKen
Well, I'm the worst poster ever, so he quite simply must be the best* gimmick ever.

*Yours truly may not share the opinion of this statment.
CrashTester is pretty bad. so is that oap...ern...dead meat
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 13:14   #24
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Im done

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
i knew it

it's MrL!
He hasn't got a high enough 'empiricism' count
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 13:17   #25
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
I'm posting before the single word reply ('gimmick') which I was oh so tempted to say.
Yeah thats just the kind of hting id expect people to say. Why do you all think I'm a gimmick anyway?

edit: shit wrong account
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 13:19   #26
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
Yeah thats just the kind of hting id expect people to say. Why do you all think I'm a gimmick anyway?

Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 13:19   #27
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:

You sir are funnier than a funny pie.

Oh yes.

Really.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 13:23   #28
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Your spelling wasn't bad enough.
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 13:24   #29
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
This Muslim fad has gone on long enough.

Can we have the next exciting craze please?
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 14:19   #30
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
has anyone actually ever said it like that?

because i don't think plato would like it you called him a navel gazer
Plato's dead, baby.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 21:20   #31
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
with this gimmick ****
/me throws its sword at Dead_Meat, JammyJim, JhonnyBGood, Kura, Mrl_jalkiri and Sandsnake and yells, at the top of his lungs
ARENT YOU ENTERTAINED??????

Im not here to amuse you, ive never been here to do "comedy", as your inferior humour capabilities might think of, becouse since the begining my intention was not to cause any smiles or giggles
the fact that my life is a incredible sucession of mishaps is not fun and I never tought of it that way. That happend becouse you people lead such a miserable life that many of you point at me and said "im better than this bloke"
well **** that
you can do what you will with my posts, but never think that I do this so you can be happy
I, just like the rest in here, just post ordinary things that happen in my life. Reasons? Same as you guys.

All these 2 years i have been here, and the 3 that Ive been playing planetarion, there was never ever a single *hint* that i was a gimmick, and you know why? becouse im not
use the occam razor ffs
you brainless bunch of retards, how come you cant figure me out?
damm, and I tought there was thinking heads in GD
lately you have proven that you can be even worse than me, in every way

I don't have anything to say but if I post here and pretend I said something witty my popularity will go up.

PS Hey guys, I think we broke it!
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 22:38   #32
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough

Quote:
*snip*
hate to break it to you but the moderator team has always maintained that you're authentically stupid.
Unread 5 Jul 2003, 22:41   #33
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Re: Im done

Quote:
Originally posted by Sandsnake
hate to break it to you but the moderator team has always maintained that you're authentically stupid.
Depends how you read Kura's posts in http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...hreadid=166568
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 04:28   #34
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Re: Re: Re: Im done

Quote:
Originally posted by queball
Depends how you read Kura's posts in http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...hreadid=166568
since when does Kura count? The boy's about as stable as jello in an earthquake.
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 12:20   #35
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
hi
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 13:33   #36
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
I'm a gimmic, find me out!
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 23:00   #37
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
All your gimmick are belong to some guy.
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 17:32   #38
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by ItotheDtotheI
i never thought muslim was a gimmick

I hope he isn't a troll, I always thought he's unique, unless he is W...
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 18:25   #39
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Can someone find me a reason why I should give a toss?

Ta.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 18:36   #40
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Muslim is
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 20:20   #41
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
you know that film, where there is this one child who belived the guy never did anything wrong from the start

yeah thats me, i said all along he wasnt a gimmick
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 21:12   #42
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
Can someone find me a reason why I should give a toss?

If you don't, satans army will hunt you down and have a party on your face with a cordless drill.

Thats a good enough reason for me
sword is offline   Reply With Quote