User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Jun 2003, 17:34   #1
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
Unhappy I Feel Bad

I attack some guy today, and i lose 37 spaceship in tick 1, he lose over 600 spaceship and all his PDS. I didnt mean to do that, i dont really know much about the stats and stuff, and now i feel bad.

My score is 2 million and this was my ships:

Pegasus 120
Demeter 31
Hydra 40
Syren 160

His score was 1 million and this was his ships:

Vsharrak Fighter 50
Daeraith Pulsar 185
Lyvidian Sentinel 200
Culdassa Arrowhead 1
Andvordian Bomber 100
Tzen Bolt Thrower 50
Hysperian Lancer 100
Kthal Fireblade 50
Xentrallis Peacekeeper 5
Valaerian Dreadnought 15

PDS
Mesonic Cutter 69

What i do wrong? i sent him an aplology, i just hope dont quit the game because of my nasty attack
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 17:47   #2
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: I Feel Bad

Quote:
Originally posted by sword
What i do wrong? i sent him an aplology, i just hope dont quit the game because of my nasty attack
I am quite sure you are devastated.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 18:35   #3
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
Have a and don't do it again- norty Sword!
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 20:12   #4
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
It's kinda lost it's humor, sword.

(Try to be a bit more dour, it works wonders!)
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 21:40   #5
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
File off a few serial numbers, turn up the 'bad English', and repost it under 'Greek Waiter'. Should work better
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2003, 22:56   #6
Fasie

Fasie is an unknown quantity at this point
I suggest that too show you are REALLY really sorry

attack number one planet and don't recall, copy paste the news and pa mail it to the guy you attacked.
I think that will make him feel better !!!
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 12:28   #7
Shadowthrone

Shadowthrone is an unknown quantity at this point
har har.

That was very funny.

pls die now.
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 16:12   #8
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold
Don't feel sorry, a Xan who build PDS deserve to die anyway, we're not pussies... must have been a Zik in disguise
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 16:21   #9
Dreadnought

I feel bad

i woz 5 mil and here is my fleet

Buccaneer 3000
Demeter 20

my target woz

Pegasus 120
Demeter 31
Hydra 40
Syren 160

what did i do
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 16:45   #10
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Serves the PDS scum right.

He could have run his fleet.
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 17:55   #11
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Tomkat
Serves the PDS scum right.

He could have run his fleet.
he sure had a s.hit load of pds..

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 19:31   #12
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light
Swordy swordy you bad lad.

You deserve to go to jail now

(gl in court)

Retired.
ElAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 20:05   #13
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by ElAlan
Swordy swordy you bad lad.

You deserve to go to jail now

(gl in court)
put me up as a character witness
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 21:19   #14
ElAlan
Muppet

ElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of lightElAlan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by Storebo
put me up as a character witness
lol...well..just lucky they dont do capital punishment anmy more innit

Retired.
ElAlan is offline   Reply With Quote