User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 15 Jun 2003, 19:51   #1
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
Eimenem & You've Been Framed

Thread 1) Eimenem

I have tickets for the show at Milton Keynes next week and the web site says no Moshing is allowed. What is Moshing please?

Thread 2) You've Been Framed

I just sent in a video of a cat being run over and if they show it on TV, I win £250.
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 19:55   #2
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
1)Next week, eh?

I'd better get my plan to turn the Bowl into a blazing petrol-fuelled inferno underway then!

2) Can I have the cat?
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 20:07   #3
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Eimenem & You've Been Framed

Quote:
Originally posted by sword

I just sent in a video of a cat being run over and if they show it on TV, I win £250.
Sell the cat to a chinese restaurant. Then there won't be any losers.
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 20:07   #4
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light
no moshing?? what kind of concert is that

moshing is basically just agressive jumping and pushing around
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 20:10   #5
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Phang
Can I have the cat?
What do you want with a dead cat?

ps Thanks Flayer, its a shame then that no Moshing will be allowed. My wife and I were really looking forward to some aggressive jumping and pushing :eek:
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 20:14   #6
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light
its really fun if you like heavy music and you're a bit drunk
If you're just standing their listening, and you accidently stand on someone toes, you get an angry face straight away. When moshing, everyone knows what they can expect, so there's always a friendly atmosphere \o/
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 20:37   #7
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I wouldnt worry about the no moshing thing

Enema is one of those big hard gangsta rappers who dont take no **** from the bitch that is being down on him. If his homies wanna mosh then his homies will mosh, unless the record company tell him definatly no moshing then the pussy will just stick to being controversial and slagging off blacks and gays before phoning Sir Elton to tell him what a great gig it was and is that offer of a duet still open

Vaio
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 20:40   #8
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio
I wouldnt worry about the no moshing thing

Enema is one of those big hard gangsta rappers who dont take no **** from the bitch that is being down on him. If his homies wanna mosh then his homies will mosh, unless the record company tell him definatly no moshing then the pussy will just stick to being controversial and slagging off blacks and gays before phoning Sir Elton to tell him what a great gig it was and is that offer of a duet still open

Vaio
wickid sick man!
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 20:43   #9
Flayer
Wankoverable

On a vacation a couple of months ago (the sickest holidays i ever went to, it was that kind of group holidays for youth), they had forbidden it too on the 'farewell-party'.
It was horrible, everyone was drunk and started moshing when they played an offspring song. These monitors jumped in and tried to push everyone away and some people had to leave the building. They also told the dj to stick to oldie songs :/
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 07:17   #10
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Flayer
so there's always a friendly atmosphere \o/
unless someone turns up with glow sticks and a very clean white tracksuit.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 07:54   #11
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Moshing is stupid.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 10:20   #12
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
1 entry found for moshing.
mosh ( P ) Pronunciation Key (msh)
v. moshed, mosh·ing, mosh·es
v. intr.
To knock against others intentionally while dancing at a rock concert; slam-dance.

v. tr.
To knock against (someone) intentionally while dancing at a rock concert.

-------------------------------------

M O
SH-
P I
T!!!!!
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 13:33   #13
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
My house mate is going. she paid £80 a ticket!!!!!!!!!
I paid only slightly more for a whole weekend when he played at Reading.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 13:50   #14
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by sword
What do you want with a dead cat?

ps Thanks Flayer, its a shame then that no Moshing will be allowed. My wife and I were really looking forward to some aggressive jumping and pushing :eek:
why would you go to an eminem concert with your wife?

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 13:57   #15
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
for hints?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 14:07   #16
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
for hints?
heh

funny

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 14:22   #17
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
I'd guess tickets to Eminem would be a lot more likely to sell than Eimenem...

M (and M).

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 14:29   #18
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Ste
My house mate is going. she paid £80 a ticket!!!!!!!!!
I paid only slightly more for a whole weekend when he played at Reading.
Sounds like your house mate got a bargain! You paid more and HAD TO GO TO READING. You poor bstard.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 14:39   #19
sword

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
She paid \0/

(72 quid for two tickets btw)
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 15:15   #20
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Did you have a nice time at Lego Land Sword?
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 16:48   #21
sword

Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
Did you have a nice time at Lego Land Sword?
Much to my surprise, I actually enjoyed myself, thank you