User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Jun 2003, 22:30   #1
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Going Loco

Dowwwn in Acapulco

I require summer tunes. But none of your ****.
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 22:58   #2
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Sweet Home Alabama
Beach boys stuff
Bob Dylan - Stuck in the middle
Bryan Adams - summer of 69
The eagles
Counting Crows - American girls, hard candy
Bohemian like you - dandy warhols
breakfast at tiffanys - deep blue something
dire straits
Elvis - Return to sender, a little less conversation
Feeder - Buck rogers, just a day
Fleetwood Mac
Iggy Pop - The Passenger
Jackson Five !
Lenny Kravits - Fly away
Lou Bega - mambo no 5
MAmas and the Papas
Matchbox 20 - real world, long day
Offspring - the kids arnt alright
Phil collins
Primal Scream - Rocks
Wham! - Jitterbug !!

random
but you might want some of them
its a brief medley of stuff i have in a playlist entitled 'summer'
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 22:58   #3
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
You er...

You win. \o/

I LOVE YOU JJ, BE MY WIFE
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 23:05   #4
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
3921 tracks in playlist, average track length: 3:52
Estimated playlist length: 253 hours 12 minutes 0 seconds

the choice is overwhelming now.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 23:11   #5
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
you have been listening to Radio 1 it seems !

Chris Moyles played it.

I say Jimmy Eat World - Sweetness

for sheer madness factor.

Andain - Beautiful Things (if you can locate this you win)

nice new dance tune.

should be HUUUUUGE
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 23:45   #6
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
will smith - summer time
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 08:05   #7
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Electric Six - Gay Bar
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 10:15   #8
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Freakozoid
I say Jimmy Eat World - Sweetness
i've got nhl 2003 and it's being played over and over again - the song is geting on my tits
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 10:15   #9
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
Does anyone know where I could buy a pair of red socks from to match my red t-shirt?
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 15:04   #10
hinch
Banned

hinch is an unknown quantity at this point
anything by jamiroquai
finley quay is good summer tunes too
hinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 15:14   #11
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
LFO - summer girls
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 17:13   #12
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by hinch
anything by jamiroquai
finley quay is good summer tunes too
...the weather is sweet, yeah
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote