User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Jun 2003, 11:17   #1
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Something funny just happened..

I went upstairs to the restaurant to get a sandwich, I had a boozy night out last night and my stomach was crying out in pain.

I couldnt decide what sandwich to have so the little philipino lady behind the counter suggested that I have a cheese and cucumber sandwich 'velly nice' she said. So I ordered one.

Then she says to me 'velly solly, we got no more cheese'.

'OK' I say 'I'll have ham and cucumber instead.

Then she says 'oh, velly solly again, I got no more bread'

'why you pick all the things I dont have' she said to me.

We then ageed between us that it would be best if I just had the cucumber, which I took and am eating now.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 11:20   #2
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
I read this twice looking for something funny.

I didn't find anything.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 11:22   #3
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:

We should make you a mod!
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 12:14   #4
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Aren't work related stories just the funniest things
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 13:12   #5
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
That is actually funny if you think about it, like buying a sandwhich, only to find that all the stuff you want on it is not available, and then at the end, it turns out they got no bread, and Crashtester is now siting there eating a cucumber for his lunch? Heh
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 13:15   #6
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
I am sure it would go down really well in the comedy store: man reats cucumber for lunch because shop runs out of bread and cheese.

Unread 13 Jun 2003, 13:18   #7
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
Quote:
I am sure it would go down really well in the comedy store: man reats cucumber for lunch because shop runs out of bread and cheese.
Well there you go, your being too analytical to see the humour value, your seeing all the words but your just picking out the base information.

What do you do for a living out of curiosity?
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 13:19   #8
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I did not find it very funny either.
Im begining to become like them.

Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 13:21   #9
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by sword
What do you do for a living out of curiosity?
I am a professional comedian.

Unread 13 Jun 2003, 13:26   #10
sword

Quote:
I am a professional comedian.

What is your favorite joke?
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 13:29   #11
Radical Edward

one with a panda.

Unread 13 Jun 2003, 13:30   #12
sword

Quote:
one with a panda.
Is it a ..... naked panda??
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 13:31   #13
Radical Edward

Quote:
Is it a ..... naked panda??
no, it is actually a quite well heeled panda. without a banana

Unread 13 Jun 2003, 13:33   #14
sword

Quote:
no, it is actually a quite well heeled panda. without a banana
You must tell us the joke, it's in the unwritten rules!
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 13:35   #15
Radical Edward

Quote:
You must tell us the joke, it's in the unwritten rules!
It's pretty old, you have probably heard it before

Unread 13 Jun 2003, 15:03   #16
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
so, how was the cucumber?
Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 15:39   #17
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
sword has a big sig.

Compensating.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 16:30   #18
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Grimble
so, how was the cucumber?
'velly good'
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 16:31   #19
sword

Quote:
Originally posted by Embroglio
sword has a big sig.

Compensating.
I thought it would be like, cool to have random quotes in my sig, or something.
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 16:40   #20
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 18:14   #21
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
She just had a cucumber?
No bread?
No cheese?
Just a cucumber?

Have you given any thought to why this might be?
Ie is she a lonely woman?
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 18:44   #22
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
I thought it would be like, cool to have random quotes in my sig, or something.
I laughed.
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 19:58   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
I laughed.

Because you'd stolen his tyres?
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 20:00   #24
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Because you'd stolen his tyres?
Because I'd stolen his car, house, family, friends and local pub.

But 'hush hush'.
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 20:43   #25
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
It's pretty old, you have probably heard it before
Does it eat shoots and leaves?
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 11:04   #26
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle29uk
No, thats just your boyfriend love.
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 11:08   #27
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by CrashTester
No, thats just your boyfriend love.
Oh dear!
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 13:43   #28
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Something funny just happened..

Quote:
Originally posted by CrashTester
I had a boozy night out last night and my stomach was crying out in pain.
I think the crux of his post was this.

He's crying out for some rebel attention, awww
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 08:47   #29
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle29uk
that would be the one, yes.

incidentally Cmdr_Cyrax's post made this thread worth is, just think what crashtester has had in his mouth now!